Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XXII: Champion's Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds XXII: Champion's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XXII: Champion's Challenge   Battle Grounds XXII: Champion's Challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:53 pm

The show begins with a shot backstage. Brenton Cyrus stands, a briefcase in hand. A crowd of IWF superstars stand around him, including the likes of Death-Angel, Andrew James, Chad Mason, among others.

Brenton Cyrus
I’m glad you all showed up. I have a very important announcement to make, and you guys are the perfect people to hear it.

Brenton Cyrus smiles and opens up the briefcase in his hands. Inside the briefcase is hundred dollar bills, stacked neatly on top of each other, filling the entire briefcase.

Brenton Cyrus
Inside this briefcase is one hundred thousand dollars, in straight cash. I’m going to be holding onto this briefcase, waiting to give it away to one man. Or woman.

Chad Mason
Brenton bro, what do we have to do to get this money broski?

Brenton Cyrus
Glad you asked Chad. The first person that takes out Robbie Hart will get the briefcase. And I don’t mean hits a move and then leaves. I mean that you have to put Robbie out of commission. So that he cannot wrestle next week, or at Violent Impulse. When I see someone take him out, I’ll award him or her the briefcase. Good day to you all.

The camera cuts to the ring, where Robbie Hart stands in the ring, with a microphone in hand.

Rick – BC just put a bounty on the head of Robbie Hart!

Johnny – Why though? Why would he want to take him out like that?

Apollos – It’s obvious isn’t it?

Rick – Oh great, Apollos is still here

Apollos – Brenton is number two on the IWF Eleven. If Robbie gets hurt, he’s obviously going to be the new number one contender

Johnny – Wow that actually makes sense

Rick – Shhhhhh, Robbie’s talking!

Robbie Hart
I can’t believe it. We’re only two weeks away from the biggest night of the year. Violent Impulse, the night that the IWF Championship curse continues. I’ve only been here a month, but I’m already about to become the next IWF Champion. I gotta tell you, it feels great. Vinnie won’t know what hit him when he gets into the ring with me. I’m gonn-

Asleep by Godsmack begins to play over the loudspeakers as Brenton Cyrus walks out onto the stage, a microphone in hand.

Brenton Cyrus
Robbie, Robbie, Robbie. You STILL don’t see the big picture do you? You still don’t understand the great things that would come for you if you give me your title shot. How unstoppable you’d become if you joined and stuck with The Succession. I’m giving you one last chance Robbie. Give me your title shot, because I’m done playing games. You give me the shot, I call this bounty off, you join the Succession. Everyone wins. What do you say?

Brenton Cyrus lowers the mic and looks at Robbie Hart, who looks back at him. Robbie Hart sarcastically pretends that he’s thinking, before looking angry.

Robbie Hart
How many times do I have to tell you Brenton? The answer is no. If you want a shot at the title, I’ll be happy to give it to you after I win it from VVR. But until then, I am the number one contender, and you are not. And that won’t change.

Brenton Cyrus
Very well then.

Brenton Cyrus begins to walk down the entrance ramp towards the ring. Robbie Hart drops his microphone and motions for Brenton Cyrus to enter the ring with him. Suddenly Death-Angel and Andrew James slide into the ring behind Brenton Cyrus. They attack Robbie Hart from behind, and begin to stomp on him as Brenton Cyrus climbs into the ring.

Rick – Sneak attack by the Succession!

Johnny – Poor Robbie, he’s being outnumbered here big time

Death-Angel drops down and locks Robbie Hart in a camel clutch hold. Brenton Cyrus takes off his jacket and begins to roll up his sleeves. Death-Angel holds Robbie Hart’s head up in the air as Brenton Cyrus backs into the corner. Suddenly, Frank Hart slides into the ring and tackles Brenton Cyrus to the ground.

Rick – Robbie’s dad to the rescue!

Apollos – Aww, look at the family reunion going on in that ring

Frank Hart begins to punch Brenton Cyrus in the face, as Death-Angel and Andrew James run over and throw Frank Hart off of Brenton Cyrus. Andrew James picks Frank Hart up and punches him in the stomach, then holds his head. Death-Angel winds up and punches Frank Hart in the jaw, knocking him out cold.

Johnny – KABLOOSKIE!!!

Rick – What a punch by the Death-Angel!

Andrew James locks Frank Hart’s limp body in a camel clutch, and holds his head up high. Brenton Cyrus runs and punt kicks Frank Hart in the head hard, sending him slumping to the mat.

Apollos – Brenton hits the Re-Awakening, that’s his signature manoeuver.

Rick – God he’s just so boring

SBK runs down the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, as all three men begin to punch Johnny Styles as he tries to push them off of himself. Suddenly, Vincent Van Rose runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Brenton Cyrus grabs the leg of Frank Hart and pulls him out of the ring. Brenton Cyrus props Frank Hart up on his shoulders and begins to walk up the entrance ramp.

Johnny – And it looks like Brenton Cyrus is leaving with Frank Hart

Rick – Where the hell is he taking him?!

Vincent Van Rose runs and clotheslines Andrew James. He turns and begins to kick Death-Angel in the legs. Johnny Styles begins to join him, and they send Death-Angel stumbling backwards. Robbie Hart gets up and clotheslines Andrew James out of the ring.

Rick – Vinnie and Robbie and SBK are cleaning house!

Apollos – Now they’re the one’s with a numbers advantage

Johnny - Very astute observation Ryan!

Johnny Styles and Vincent Van Rose back Death-Angel up into the ropes. Robbie Hart walks over to them, and the three of them grab Death-Angel and use all of their strength to whip Death-Angel across the ring, sending him over the ropes. The three men patrol inside the ring as the show graphics and video package begin.

Battle Grounds XXII: Champion's Challenge Battlegrounds002
LIVE from The Rogers Centre in Toronto, Canada

The Battle Grounds logo quickly fades away and the IWF ring is shown, jam packed full of IWF Superstars

Rick- Welcome to a beautiful night here in Toronto, Canada ladies and gents!

Johnny- Battle Grounds tonight is going to be INSANE!

Apollos- I’m assuming no one is going to mention any of the matches or the reason why the ring has ten people in it?

Rick- We were going to Apollos until you so rudely interrupted us

Johnny- I STILL DON’T KNOW WHY THE FUCK HE’S OUT HERE!!!!

Rick- Maybe if we ignore him he’ll go away

Apollos- I’m not some stupid little kid Rick

Johnny- Yeah!

Apollos- Fuck you Johnny

Johnny- Let’s go to Heather Thompson who is ready to announce the competitors in this ten man, over the top rope battle royal!

Apollos- ...hello…

The camera zooms in on Heather Thompson who is standing outside of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is a ten-man…uh…

Kurumi catches Heather Thompson’s eye and flips Heather off

Heather Thompson- I mean…the following is a ten PERSON over the top rope battle royal! The winner of this match will get a shot at the High Impact Championship at Violent Impulse!

The lone ref in the middle of the ring looks around at the ten superstars who are standing in the ring with him. He sighs and shakes his head before finally turning his attention to the time keeper and calling for the bell

Battle Grounds XXII: Champion's Challenge Match
Winner gets shot at High Impact Title at Violent Impulse
10 Man Battle Royal
Kurumi [vs.] Matt Young [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Death-Angel [vs.] Chad Mason [vs.] Horcrux Lave [vs.] Tommie Gunn [vs.] Jett Black [vs.] Vagabond [vs.] Johnny Morbid

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Death-Angel reaches out and grabs Matt Young by his throat. Death-Angel lifts Matt Young up and quickly chokeslams Matt Young out of the ring

Heather Thompson- Matt Young has been eliminated

Rick- Holy shit!

Johnny- I’m calling it now…Death-Angel eliminates EVERYONE!

Apollos- I don’t know…I’ve got a good feeling about Kurumi…

Johnny- YOU’RE PICKING A GIRL OVER A GUY WHO IS FUCKING 9 FEET TALL AND OVER 800 POUNDS?!

Rick- Just ignore him…

Johnny- HE’S JUST SUCH A FUCKING MORON!

Meanwhile, back in the ring, Chad Mason has a big smirk on his face as he walks over to Kurumi. Kurumi suddenly sprints at Chad Mason and leaps into the air. Kurumi wraps her legs around Chad Mason’s head and spins around and hurricanranas Chad Mason over the top rope

Heather Thompson- Chad Mason is eliminated

Rick- I bet that’s the closest Chad Mason has been to a girl’s pussy in YEARS!

Apollos- Wasn’t he fucking Ashley Macdonald for a few months?

Johnny- I hope Brandon Macdonald hears you say that…that way he can come out here and fucking MURDER YOU WHERE YOU SIT!

Apollos- Brandon isn’t CC, Johnny…

Johnny- That might be…but Brandon would still FUCKING MASSACRE YOU FOR TALKING ABOUT CHAD MASON FUCKING HIS WIFE!

Kurumi grabs the ropes as she goes hurricanrans Chad Mason and pulls herself back into the ring. Elsewhere, Horcrux Lave punches Vagabond in the face while Death-Angel delivers a crushing big boot to the sternum of Tommie Gunn. Both men go toe to toe in the middle of the ring and stare at one another

Rick- This certainly is something

Johnny- When Horcrux Lave debuted, some said that he was destined to be the next Death-Angel. Lave was taken out of action by The Chosen and Death-Angel…meaning these two men never got a chance to meet in the ring

Apollos- Who gives a shit? KURUMI IS STILL IN THIS MATCH UP!

Johnny- Facepalm

Rick- Facepalm

Death-Angel suddenly lashes out and kicks Horcrux Lave in the stomach. Death-Angel then reels Horcrux Lave in and leaps into the air. Death-Angel spikes Horcrux Lave down to the ring skull first with a Fall From Hell flip piledriver

Rick- HOLY FUCK!

Johnny- DID THE 9 FEET TALL, OVER 800 POUND DEATH-ANGEL JUST FLIP PILEDRIVE SOMEONE?!

Apollos- Yup

Horcrux Lave stumbles backwards to the ropes. Sean Libby suddenly comes out of nowhere and superkicks Horcrux Lave. Sean Libby’s foot catches Horcrux Lave right under the chin. Horcrux Lave is driven over the top rope by the force of Sean Libby’s kick

Rick- IRISH SHOT!

Johnny- Bye, bye Lave!

Heather Thompson- Horcrux Lave has been eliminated

Apollos- And there goes mini-Death-Angel

Johnny- Lave is no where near as good as DA!

Rick- Agreed

Tommie Gunn runs over to Death-Angel and begins stomping on Death-Angel. Tommie Gunn runs to the ropes and ducks outside of the ring. Tommie Gunn then leaps up and launches himself off the top rope, looking for a springboard superman punch. Death-Angel suddenly rolls forward and quickly climbs to his feet. Death-Angel cocks back and punches Tommie Gunn square in the face, causing Tommie Gunn’s body to go limp.

Rick- DA JUST KILLED TOMMIE GUNN!

Apollos- I doubt that

Johnny- Are you fucking kidding me Apollos?! DID YOU NOT SEE THE FORCE OF DA’S FIST TO TOMMIE’S FACE?!

Apollos- There’s no need to yell…

Johnny- Fuck you…go play Digimon…

Apollos- …

Death-Angel laughs as he leans down and grabs Tommie Gunn. Death-Angel picks Tommie Gunn up in the military press position. Death-Angel walks to the ring ropes, with Tommie Gunn held high over DA’s head. Death-Angel suddenly launches Tommie Gunn out of the ring

Rick- INCOMING!

Johnny- Duck and cover!

Apollos- Wait what? I was looking at new cards for my…

Tommie Gunn sails through the air and crashes right on top of Ryan Apollos’ announcer’s table. Ryan Apollos flips backwards in his chair and his headset goes flying off

Heather Thompson- Tommie Gunn has been eliminated

Rick- You’re damn right he is!

Johnny- Ryan Apollos has been eliminated too! THANK YOU DA!

In the ring, Johnny Morbid trades punches with Jett Black. Jett Black tries to connect a clothesline but Johnny Morbid ducks underneath it. Jett Black turns around and Johnny Morbid kicks Jett Black in the stomach. Johnny Morbid reels Jett Black in before lifting Jett Black up. Johnny Morbid then turns and delivers a crushing powerbomb to Jett Black over the top rope

Rick- Pure Fucking Armageddon!

Johnny- Johnny Morbid just purely fucked up Jett Black!

Heather Thompson- Jett Black has been eliminated

Johnny Morbid gets to his feet and sees Vagabond climbing to the top turnbuckle, looking to missile dropkick Death-Angel. Johnny Morbid quickly runs over to the turnbuckle and jumps to the top, catching Vagabond off guard. Johnny Morbid kicks Vagabond in the gut and then quickly lifts Vagabond up in the suplex position. Johnny Morbid holds Vagabond vertical for a few seconds before leaping backwards and dropping Vagabond down skull first on the top turnbuckle

Rick- Brainbuster right on the top turnbuckle!

Johnny- Johnny Morbid just scrambled Vagabond’s brains!

Apollos- I’m…I’m ok!

Rick- Wonderful…Facepalm

Vagabond falls to the outside

Heather Thompson- Vagabond has been eliminated

Rick- Johnny Morbid is on a roll!

Johnny- We only have 4 competitors left!

Death-Angel looks at Kurumi, who is trading punches with Sean Libby. Death-Angel walks over to Sean Libby and Kurumi. Death-Angel grabs Sean Libby and throws Sean Libby aside. Death-Angel then cocks back and delivers a crushing blow to Kurumi

Rick- KABLOOSKIE!

Johnny- Night, night Kurumi!

Apollos- NO!

Johnny- Mwhahaha! Apollos’ girlfriend just got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!

Apollos- HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT MALE ON FEMALE VIOLENCE?!

Johnny- I don’t…however I DO support your creepy crushes getting crushed in front of your eyes!

Rick- Nice alliteration there Johnny

Johnny- Thanks!

Death-Angel leans down and picks up Kurumi. Death-Angel throws Kurumi to the ropes and takes a few steps backwards so that his back is against the ropes. Kurumi runs across the ring and comes stumbling back towards Death-Angel. At the last second, Death-Angel ducks down. Death-Angel then stands up as soon as Kurumi gets close enough and connects a backbody drop on Kurumi that sends Kurumi hurtling out of the ring. Kurumi sails through the air and lands a crossbody block on Ryan Apollos on the outside of the ring

Rick- HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!

Johnny- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rick- OH THE RATINGS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather Thompson- Kurumi has been eliminated

In the ring, Death-Angel turns around and laughs at Kurumi, who is trying to untangle herself from Ryan Apollos. Death-Angel doesn’t see Sean Libby climbing the top turnbuckle. Sean Libby crosses himself before leaping off the top rope. Death-Angel turns and sees Sean Libby sailing through the air. Death-Angel reaches out and catches Sean Libby.

Rick- Uh oh

Johnny- LIBBEH got caught…this could cost him…

Johnny Morbid suddenly gets to his feet and runs to the ropes on the far side, gaining momentum. Johnny Morbid comes running towards Death-Angel and leaps into the air. Johnny Morbid connects a double legged dropkick directly to Death-Angel’s back. Death-Angel falls over the top rope, eliminating both himself and Sean Libby

Rick- NO WAY!

Johnny- YES WAY! JOHNNY MORBID JUST WON!

Apollos- WHY DOES DEATH-ANGEL KEEP THROWING PEOPLE AT ME?!

Heather Thompson- Death-Angel and Sean Libby have been eliminated!

The ref calls for the bell as Johnny Morbid gets to his feet and raises both of his fists to the sky

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner and new #1 Contender to the High Impact Title…Johnny Morbid!

The ref reaches out and holds Johnny Morbid’s wrist aloft. Johnny Morbid pounds his chest as he nods his head

Rick- Johnny Morbid looks fired up

Johnny- He shouldn’t get too fired up though…he still has to dethrone Tyson Rowle!

The camera zooms in on Johnny Morbid for a few seconds before cutting to the back

-------------------------------------------------

Vincent Van Rose is seen standing next to a table in the back, holding a beer in his right hand. The IWF World Heavyweight Championship is slung over his left shoulder and he is wearing a smirk of confidence on his face. All of a sudden, Johnny Styles walks into the picture

Johnny Styles
Hey there champ

VVR turns and sees Johnny Styles. VVR holds his beer up in a salute

VVR
How goes it SBK?

Johnny Styles
Not bad…I was wondering if I could steal a moment of your time?

VVR nods his head

VVR
What’s up?

Johnny Styles
I just wanted to let you know that I will have your back…

VVR shurgs

VVR
Yeah we kind of established that last week

Johnny Styles
…as long as The Succession is fucking things up here in IWF

VVR furrows his brow

VVR
What’s that supposed to mean?

Johnny Styles
It means that I will have your back in the main event of Violent Impulse…and for as long as Brenton Cyrus and his bitches run around here fucking up people’s lives and family legacies. But, as soon as BC and the Succession are successfully put down…well…

SBK’s gaze dart up to the IWF World Title briefly

Johnny Styles
…all bets are off mate

VVR and SBK stare at each other for a moment before they both hear a loud noise erupt from the end of the hallway. Both men turn and sprint down the hallway. Both men burst through a set of double doors at the end of the hallway and see Alex Corbin, Bobby O’Day, Drew Barrett and Andrew Cohen all beating down on Robbie Hart.

Johnny Styles
Fuck…

SBK and VVR both run full speed. VVR is the first to reach the fray. He tosses aside the IWF World Title as he raises the beer bottle and smashes Bobby O’Day in the back of the head with it. Johnny Styles follows closely behind and clubs Alex Corbin in the back of the head. Drew Barrett and Andrew Cohen both turn and begin attacking VVR and SBK.

Robbie Hart slowly pulls himself up to his feet and notices a steel pipe close by. Robbie Hart grabs the steel pipe and turns his attention to Cohen and Barrett. Robbie Hart cocks back and swings the steel pipe directly at Andrew Cohen’s lower back. Robbie Hart connects with the pipe, causing Andrew Cohen to arch his back in pain. Robbie Hart then blasts Drew Barrett in the back of the legs, forcing Drew Barrett to his knees. VVVR quickly grabs Drew Barrett’s head and spikes Barrett skull first into the pavement with a DDT. Meanwhile, Johnny Styles kicks Andrew Cohen in the stomach, doubling Cohen over. Robbie Hart then brings the pipe down across the back of Cohen’s skull, driving Cohen face first into the ground. Robbie Hart then tosses the pipe aside as VVR gets to his feet

VVR
You good?

Robbie Hart nods his head

Robbie Hart
I’m fine…

Robbie Hart looks at both SBK and VVR

Robbie Hart
Thanks

Robbie Hart then turns and begins to walk off when he notices the IWF World Heavyweight Championship lying off to the side where VVR and tossed it as he had run to help Robbie. Robbie Hart leans down and picks up the championship gold

Robbie Hart
Hey Vinnie…

Robbie Hart smiles mischievously

Robbie Hart
I think you dropped something

VVR’s eyes widen as he looks at the IWF World title in Robbie Hart’s hands. Robbie Hart chuckles softly as he tosses the IWF World Title to VVR who catches it and clutches it to his chest

Robbie Hart
Don’t look so scared Vinnie, I’m not going to take your title…yet…

VVR stares at Robbie Hart with hate boiling in his eyes. Robbie Hart chuckles again as he turns and walks off. The shot fades to commercial

-----------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XXII: Champion's Challenge Real-steel-movie-1

Real Steel, in theatres now!

----------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds returns from commercial. The camera pans from the back of the arena closing up above the stage as the camera pans to the titantron.

The titantron clips shows The Ninja executing “The Way of the Ninja” varying from slow motion to sped up versions of the clip. The clip in between is the Ninja standing poised in a martial arts stance in a church like background with a fire in his eyes and determined badass smirk on his mug. The camera pans out and the Ninja climbs down the top of the titantron and hops off the top structure to the stage rising with a tuck and roll, he rises poised as he bows silver fireworks blow up around each side of the stage both left & right.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a Battle for the Briefcase quarterfinal match! Set for one fall, introducing first, the tenth seed, hailing from Tokyo Japan, the Ninja!

The Ninja walks down the ramp tightening his wrist tape as fans pat him on the back and shoulder, he high fives a few fans as both sides of the ramp then stands in the center of the stage does a backflip then sprints forward and slides on his stomach underneath the bottom ring rope then he rises with a somersault into a headstand and a kip up followed by a front flip and then he does a back handspring then a cartwheel and finishes it off with a spinaroonie spinning on the top of his head then he torques to the side and rises then runs to the nearest turnbuckle and tosses it up his arm with a peace sign and pushes his palms up to egg the fans on to cheer which they do. He points to them then jumps off doing a torque in mid-air and landing in the center of the ring, he stands and pounds his palm with his fist while staring straight down at the stage.

Rick – This is a huge opportunity for Ninja, he lucked out when Chuck, I mean, Brian Hunt dropped out of the tournament.

Johnny – Brian was arguably the tournament favourite, and just like that, he decided to drop out. Paving the way for guys like Ninja to move on and get more chances

Apollos – Did you guys forget that Brian replaced himself with Johnny Styles? One of the greats, there’s no way Ninja is going to move on in this tournament

- 'JOHNNY ALWAYS WORE BLACK'

The words blare over the speakers as clapping begins to take over the speakers.

'YOU CAN RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME'

The Lights in the arena cutoff and a single spot light shins over the IWF entrance ramp

'SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN ... SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN'

Standing there with the spotlight shinning is Johnny Styles wearing a black trench coat and matching cowboy style hat. Smoke begins to engulf the ramp, as Johnny slowly begins his march towards the ring his jacket dragging behind him, his every step matching the beat.

Heather Thompson – And introducing his opponent, a replacement in the tournament at the number two seed. Ladies and gentlemen, Johnny Styles!

'HE CALLED MY NAME AND MY HEART STOOD STILL ... WHEN HE SAID JOHN GO DO MY WILL'

The crowd gives him mixed reactions but he doesn’t seem fazed by it. He looks around slowly before making his way down the smoky ramp. Styles reaches the bottom of the ramp and looks around. Fans boo him and shout things at him but Johnny Styles eyes glare at all of them

'TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN ... TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN'

Styles begins his walk up the steel steps and on to the apron, he ducks between the ropes to enter the ring. He marches to the center of the ring, before he tips his hat forward, taking it off along with the jacket. Sending white flames from each of the turnbuckles -

Rick – And here comes Johnny!

Johnny – SBK looks ready to go tonight. We haven’t seen him in a while, but I guess Chuck thought that he was the best man for the job

Apollos – Also the only man for the job

Battle for the Briefcase Tournament Match
#2 Johnny Styles [vs] #10 The Ninja

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Ninja and Johnny Styles circle each other around the center of the ring. Johnny Styles tries to grab onto Ninja, who ducks underneath Johnny Styles. Ninja ends up behind Johnny Styles, and kicks him hard in the back of the leg. Johnny Styles’ knee buckles, and he falls down. Ninja runs and bounces off the ropes, and dropkicks Johnny Styles in the head.

Rick – The Ninja is starting this match off quickly!

Johnny – He’s got a head of steam and he’s looking to capitalize on Johnny Styles here early tonight

Apollos – Do you think Ninja likes digimon?

Ninja hops to his feet and runs over to the turnbuckle. He climbs up and looks down at Johnny Styles, who is slowly standing to his feet. Ninja jumps off the turnbuckle, dropkicking through the air. Johnny Styles moves out of the way as Ninja crashes to the mat.

Rick – Ninja misses the flying dropkick!

Johnny – This is the chance for Johnny Styles to get so momentum in this match

Johnny Styles stands behind Ninja, who slowly gets to his feet. Ninja turns around and is kicked in the gut by Johnny Styles, who then drops Ninja with a DDT. Johnny Styles slowly picks Ninja up and whips him into the ropes. The Ninja ducks Johnny Styles’ clothesline attempt, and rebounds off the other ropes. Johnny Styles stops Ninja and drives him back first into the mat with a spinebuster

Apollos – That was a spinebuster by SBK

Rick – Really? That’s all you’re going to say?

Apollos – Yeah why?

Johnny – Not even a good spinebuster? Or a huge spinebuster? Everyone who saw that move knew it was a spinebuster

Apollos – Let me announce please Johnny

Johnny Styles punches Ninja in the face a few times. He picks Ninja up and lifts him onto his shoulders. Johnny Styles drops Ninja, then quickly spins Ninja around and drives the Ninja headfirst into the mat.

Rick – End Result by SBK!

Johnny – He’s going to win this match and advance in the tournament!

Johnny Styles drops down behind Ninja, and locks him in an inverted facelock. Johnny Styles hooks the arm of Ninja with his own arm, and begins to crank on the facelock hold. Johnny Styles continues to wrench on Ninja’s neck, until Ninja taps out. The referee calls for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match by way of a tap out, and advancing to the Battle for the Briefcase semi finals, Johnny Styles!

Johnny Styles quickly slides out of the ring and walks back up the ramp and backstage. The referee slowly helps the Ninja to his feet, and he walks off to the back as well.

Ian Carmichael walks out onto the entrance ramp, followed by three large black men. The crowd boos as they walk down the ramp into the ring. The black men hold the ropes open for Ian Carmichael as he climbs inside and grabs a microphone.

Ian Carmichael
Last week, things got a bit out of control didn’t it? I wish things didn’t go down like they did, but it happens right? Normally I would be out here to apologize, but not tonight. Because it’s Aric who should be apologizing.

Turn the Page by Metallica begins to play over the loudspeakers. Aric Voss walks out onto the stage wearing jeans and a leather jacket over top of a white t-shirt. He has an angry look on his face.

Ian Carmichael
There you are Vossy. Come to apologize? Not to these fans, but to me. I made you. If it weren’t for me, you’d be a nobody still. And then you fire me? You’re just a little ingrate! I demand an apology from you Aric. I want my job back. And this time won’t be like the last time. You won’t be able to bully me around like before

As Ian Carmichael says this, he looks at the three bodyguards in the ring with him.

Ian Carmichael
How does it feel to be bullied now?

Aric Voss begins to walk down the entrance ramp and pulls out a microphone

Aric Voss
Are you finished yet?

Ian Carmichael goes to say something, but Aric Voss cuts him off

Aric Voss
No, better yet, I’ll just make sure that you’re finished. See Ian, you think you have it all figured out. But tonight, there will be no apology from me. I will not rehire you. And I will most definitely not be a victim of a 3 on 1 beatdown from your clowns.

Aric Voss climbs into the ring and looks at Ian Carmichael

Aric Voss
I don’t think you’re very smart Ian. You come out here and demand an apology from me, and act like you’re in charge. When I have proof in the form of two dozen phone calls from you this week, begging me to give you your job back.

Ian Carmichael goes to talk again, but Aric Voss cuts him off.

Aric Voss
Oh, I almost forgot. I know why too. See, a little birdy told me that you’re not a billionaire anymore. You aren’t even a billionaire. Your dad came and took back all of HIS money from you! You’re broke Ian. Your house is up for foreclosure. You have nothing left. Isn’t that right old buddy?

Aric Voss smiles as Ian Carmichael obviously struggles with a response. He looks a bit more emotional now.

Ian Carmichael
Yes. This is true. I lost it all thanks to my dad. Times are hard for me right now, that’s why I need this job Aric! Please! I have a four year old kid to take care of! I can’t afford that without this job

Aric Voss
Sucks to be your kid.

Aric Voss smiles sinisterly as Ian Carmichael begins to look angrier towards Aric Voss

Aric Voss
Besides, even if I wanted to rehire you, I couldn’t. Because I’ve already hired someone else. Tough luck eh?

Ian Carmichael looks even angrier. He walks up to Aric Voss and slaps him across the face. Ian Carmichael immediately hides behind his three bodyguards who move forward as Aric Voss tries to get to Ian Carmichael.

Aric Voss
Hold on a second fellas

Aric Voss slowly takes off his jacket and tosses it to the side. The crowd cheers as they see a sledgehammer taped to the back of Aric Voss’ shirt. He reaches around and pulls it off and holds it in front of him.

Aric Voss
Oh boy, now we’re ready!

Aric Voss swings the sledgehammer and hits one of the guards hard in the stomach. The man falls down and rolls out of the ring, clutching his stomach. Ian Carmichael and the other two bodyguards immediately slide out of the ring, as Aric Voss swings his sledgehammer wildly in the ring.

The two bodyguards help the third to his feet, as the bodyguards and Ian Carmichael slowly walk to the back. Turn the Page begins to play again, and Aric Voss poses in the ring with the sledgehammer as the crowd cheers. The show cuts to commercial with Aric Voss in the ring

----------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XXII: Champion's Challenge LeBronMcD-9-23-300x161

Chances of Lebron James winning an NBA championship?

1 in ZERO!

NHL FTW!

---------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Johnny Electric sitting behind the announce table. Ryan Apollos is shown sitting at his own little announcer’s table off to the side

Rick- And we’re back

Johnny- And not a moment too soon! I was just thinking about going to get some delicious Battle Burgers! But I guess they can wait

Apollos- You do realize those things taste like dog shit right?

Johnny- THEY DO NOT!

Apollos- Don’t believe him folks. Johnny Electric only plugs Battle Burgers because he gets an extra $1,000 added to his paycheck for every time he mentions them on the air

Johnny- I DO NOT! FUCKING APOLLOS I’M GOING TO FUCKING…

Johnny Electric’s headset is suddenly cut off. The camera quickly pans over to Heather Thompson who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a Battle for the Briefcase Quarterfinal Match. Introducing first…

“My Moment” by Rebecca Black blasts out of the house PA system as Brandy Danielle walks out from backstage

Heather Thompson- From Brownwood, Texas…Weighing in at 145 pounds…She is ranked #12 in the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament…Brandy Danielle

Rick- Brandy Danielle is like a little bunny….

Johnny- Wait…what? Why? How?

Rick- Brandy Danielle is like a little bunny, hopping through the wood shop. The cute little bunny is just hopping along, happy as can be…until a fucking buzz saw fucking comes out of nowhere and fucking slices the little bunny’s head off. What I’m trying to say is…Brandy Danielle…is…FUCKED!

Johnny- Jesus Christ Rick…that was fucking dark!

Apollos- I’m scared…

Rick- HAHA YES! I TOLD YOU I COULD MAKE APOLLOS SHIT HIMSELF IN FEAR! YOU OWE ME $5 JOHNNY!

Apollos- I didn’t shit myself…

Johnny- I can smell you from here you fucking liar!

Brandy Danielle blows some kisses to the fans as she slides into the ring.

Wait a minute
Can't you see what this pain has done to me
I'm alive, but I'm slippin'
What you see, I cannot see
And maybe you'll think before you speak

Brenton Cyrus steps out onto the stage, he throws his arms up in the air striking the God pose. Brenton Cyrus begins walking down the ramp towards the ring.

Heather Thompson- And her opponent…From Des Moines, Iowa…Weighing in at 205 pounds…He is ranked #13 in the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament…Brenton Cyrus!

Rick- And here comes the buzz saw!

Johnny- BC has been asserting his will ever since returning to IWF. He’s already started The Succession and seems to be targeting Robbie Hart in an attempt to take Hart’s spot in the IWF World Title match at Violent Impulse!

Apollos- Remember City of Evil when I beat Brenton inside of the God’s Playground?

Rick- ARE YOU FUCKING….

Rick’s headset is immediately cut off

Johnny- WHO KEEPS CUTTING OUR HEADSETS OFF?!

I'm alive
For you I'm awake
Because of you I'm alive
Told you I'm awake
Swallowing you

Brenton Cyrus enters the ring and walks to one of the corners. Brenton Cyrus climbs to the middle turnbuckle. Brenton Cyrus does his God pose sending the crowd into a roar of cheers.

Take a second
Turn your back on me and make me believe
It's safe to say you're never alive
A big part of you has died
And by the way
I hope you're satisfied

I'm alive
For you I'm awake
Because of you I'm alive
I told you I'm awake
Swallowing you
I'm alive
For you I'm awake
Because of you I'm alive
I told you I'm awake
Swallowing you

The ref looks at both BC and Brandy Danielle before nodding his head and calling for the bell

#13 Brenton Cyrus [vs.] #12 Brandy Danielle

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Brandy Danielle runs at Brenton Cyrus and throws a head kick. Brenton Cyrus steps backwards. Brandy Danielle tries to throw a series of jabs. Brenton Cyrus covers up and allows Brandy Danielle to force him to the ropes

Rick- What is Brenton doing?

Johnny- He clearly wants no part of fighting Brandy

Apollos- Why?

Johnny- Why do you care? Weren’t you the one bitching about man on woman violence anyways?

The ref begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Brandy Danielle steps away from the ropes as Brenton Cyrus quickly rolls out of the ring. Brandy Danielle follows him out, as Brenton Cyrus quickly rolls back in. Brandy Danielle has a frustrated look on her face as she slides back into the ring and runs at Brenton Cyrus, hitting him in the back of the head with her forearm

Rick – Brenton continues to avoid Brandy in this match

Johnny – He really must not want to hit a girl

Apollos – Good. I hate to see a guy beat on a girl like that

Brandy Danielle grabs Brenton Cyrus by the neck and locks him in a headlock. Brenton Cyrus reverses the hold and locks Brandy Danielle in a cobra clutch of his own. He looks tentative about applying pressure, as Brandy Danielle reaches out and grabs the ropes. Brenton Cyrus immediately releases the hold.

Johnny - Brenton nervously applied a submission hold there

Rick - Yeah he's doing everything he can to not get any offense in this match

Apollos - As long as he doesn't hurt the lovely Brandi

Rick - What do you care? She isn't japanese or into Anime

Apollos - HOW DO YOU KNOW?!

Brandy Danielle turns around and throws a kick at the legs of Brenton Cyrus. He checks the kick and moves backwards as Brandy Danielle locks him in her clinch. She throws two knees towards his head, but Brenton Cyrus easily blocks both of them. Brenton Cyrus breaks the hold and again slides out of the ring.

Rick - Brenton running away again

Johnny - He won't intentionally lose this match because he wants that briefcase. But at the same time, he doesn't want to win

Apollos - And you say I'm a bad announcer

Johnny - There was nothing wrong with what I just said!

Brandy Danielle puts her hands on her hips and waits for Brenton Cyrus to come back in the ring as the referee counts. Brenton Cyrus stares at her for a moment.

-2-

-3-

-4-

The referee continues to count as Brenton Cyrus slowly climbs onto the the ring apron.

-5-

-6-

-7-

Brenton Cyrus stands on the apron and slowly climbs back into the ring. As he bends down to climb into the ring, Brandy Danielle runs at him. Brenton Cyrus ducks down and pulls the bottom rope down, as Brandy Danielle tumbles over the top rope and out onto the ring floor.

Rick - Reversal by Brenton! He sent Brandy right out onto the floor outside the ring

Johnny - Brandy looks like she hurt herself there though

Apollos - Look at Brenton, going to check on her. Now that's how wrestlers should be!

Brenton Cyrus slides out of the ring as the ref restarts his count. He bends down to check on Brandy Danielle, who is clutching her shoulder. She reaches up and slaps Brenton Cyrus in the face, causing him to stumble backwards. Brandy Danielle slowly stands to her feet and runs at Brenton Cyrus

Rick - Brenton just got bitch slapped!

-3-

-4-

-5-

Brandy Danielle tries to spear Brenton Cyrus, but he grabs onto the ropes and lifts himself back onto the apron. Brandy Danielle instead chrashes headfirst into the steel steps. Brenton Cyrus climbs back into the ring and motions for the referee to count faster.

Johnny - She just headbutted those steel steps!

Apollos - Poor Brandy

Rick - Shut up Apollos

-6-

-7-

-8-

Brandy Danielle stirs outside the ring, but does not get up.

-9-

-10-

The referee signals for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…advancing to the semi-finals of the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament…Brenton Cyrus!

Brenton Cyrus gets to his feet and allows the ref to hold up his hand in victory. All of a sudden VVR and SBK run down the entrance ramp and slide into the ring. Brenton Cyrus turns and sees both men coming though and quickly drops down and rolls out of the ring

Rick- Here come VVR and SBK!

Johnny- And there goes BC

Apollos- Typical Cyrus…always on the run…

Johnny- I’m surprised you don’t stand more often?

Apollos- Why?

Johnny- Because I thought that you would need to stand to be able to pull shit like that out of your ass!

Brenton Cyrus leaps the security barricade and escapes through the audience. All of a sudden “Above the Law” by Bad Meets Evil blasts out of the house PA system and Robbie Hart comes walking down the entrance ramp

Rick- What’s all this then?

Johnny- It would seem that Robbie Hart wants to thank VVR and SBK again for saving his ass earlier tonight

Robbie Hart walks around the ring and grabs a mic from the time keeper. He then slides into the ring and looks at both VVR and SBK

Robbie Hart
You know gentlemen…it’s only a matter of time before Brenton Cyrus rallies the troops and tries to fuck me over in some sort of way. Johnny, he's got your brother, my dad. Think about what he'll do to him…and VVR, how much longer until Cyrus sends his pack of dogs after you?

VVR and SBK both exchange glances before turning and looking back at Robbie Hart

Robbie Hart
Here is what I’m proposing gentlemen…I propose we all join forces…at least, until Violent Impulse. That way we can all rest easy knowing that two of the two superstars on the roster is watching our backs when we head down to the ring to fight a member of The Succession.

VVR and SBK huddle up for a moment, talking Robbie’s offer over. After a moment, SBK walks over and shakes Robbie Hart’s hand, followed closely by VVR who tentatively reaches out and shakes Robbie Hart’s hand

Rick- Woah

Johnny- What a trifecta this is! Robbie Hart, who is the number 1 contender for VVR’s World Title, teaming up with the champ and SBK?!

Apollos- Hatred can be a powerful uniting factor

Johnny- Please don’t bring up Rated Most Hated…YOU GUYS SUCKED!

The camera zooms in on Robbie Hart, Johnny Styles and VVR as the three men hold each other’s wrists aloft as the show fades to commercial

----------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XXII: Champion's Challenge Bill-clinton-picture-3

^^The only man who could rival Chuck…uh…Brian Hunt…in the “Banged the most chicks while still being the most powerful man on the planet” category

------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXII: Champion's Challenge   Battle Grounds XXII: Champion's Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:49 pm

The show returns from commercial, with a shot of the parking lot. A red and black Bugatti super sport flies in and pulls to a stop. Brandon and Ashley Macdonald hop out and begin to walk into the arena. The crowd can be heard cheering loudly as they walk into the arena. The camera follows them as they walk down the hallway. Suddenly, a door opens, and Brenton Cyrus walks right into the two of them. All three of them stop and stare at each other.

Brandon Macdonald
Brenton

Brenton Cyrus
Brandon

Ashley Macdonald
Brenton

Brenton Cyrus
Ashley

All three of them stare at each other for a few more moments.

Brandon Macdonald
Heard you won your tournament match out there

Brenton Cyrus
You heard correctly

Brandon Macdonald
Guess it’ll be you and me next week then huh

Brenton Cyrus
If you can win your match tonight

Brandon Macdonald
Implying that I actually have a chance of losing to Sir Mixer

Brandon and Ashley Macdonald start to laugh as Brenton Cyrus continues to stare at them. Brandon Macdonald stops laughing and walks closer to Brenton Cyrus

Brandon Macdonald
I hope our match will be better than the last time we fought against each other. If I recall correctly, you quit in that match, in order to give your partner Chuck Matthews a better shot of defending his NLWF Championship. Tell me, how’d that work out for you?

Brenton Cyrus says nothing, and slowly walks towards Brandon Macdonald, getting face to face.

Brenton Cyrus
I can assure you, that you’ll be getting the best Brenton Cyrus there is. And no one can beat that Brenton Cyrus.

Brandon Macdonald smiles

Brandon Macdonald
I look forward to trying

Brenton Cyrus also smiles and laughs a bit

Brenton Cyrus
Well then. See you next week

Brandon Macdonald
We certainly will. Good luck against Chuck, I mean Brian tonight

Brenton Cyrus turns and begins to walk away

Brenton Cyrus
Who needs luck when you know that you’re going to win

Brenton Cyrus opens a door to a locker room and walks inside, leaving Brandon and Ashley Macdonald standing alone in the hallway. Brandon Macdonald shrugs, grabs Ashley Macdonald’s hand, and they walk away as the screen cuts back into the ring.

--------------------------------------------

The camera suddenly shows Heather Thompson standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a Quarter final match in the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament! Introducing first…

The opening to “One Step Closer” begins to play all throughout the arena, as all the lights dim and right/blue spotlights circle around the stage. As the first verse is sung, Bryan Blaze enters from behind the curtain, and is instantly showered with nothing but the utmost hatred and excessively loud boos from the crowd in attendance. He wears a jacket on his upper body along with his regular ring attire

Heather Thompson- From Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada…Weighing in at 195 pounds…He is ranked # 6 in the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament…Bryan Blaze!

Rick- Welcome back folks. We’ve got what promises to be a hell of a match up between Bryan Blaze and Dan Alexander

Johnny- Bryan Blaze has a BIG opportunity here to upset a guy that, in my eyes, has a real good shot at winning this entire tournament

Apollos- I’m bored with Dan Alexander…he wouldn’t stand a chance against “The Legend Slayer”

Johnny- I would be willing to pay money to see you get back into the ring against anyone Apollos…

Apollos- Oh really…

I cannot take this anymore
I'm saying everything I've said before
All these words they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Less I hear the less you'll say
But you'll find that out anyway

Just like before...

Blaze struts down the ramp as fans continue to pelt him with hate and obscenities. As he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he drops to his knees as pyro erupts all around/inside the ring.

Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break

I find the answers aren't so clear
Wish I could find a way to disappear
All these thoughts they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Nothing seems to go away
Over and over again

Blaze circles around the ring, until he gets to the far ring steps. He quickly steps up them and onto the ring apron. Blaze then climbs the second turnbuckle and outstretches his arms in a taunt on the crowd.

Shut up when I'm talking to you
Shut up, shut up, shut up

I’m about to break!

Blaze now climbs to the top turnbuckle and then front-flips into the ring, landing on one knee and pointing to the rafters, as the fans continue to boo, and "Attack" comes to an end.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

The sound of burning is heard for a few seconds then a pair of loud booming fireworks explode on the sides of the stage. The video starts playing.

I’ll tell you now you can’t win this
You’re way too slow

Dan casually walks out onto the stage.

Heather Thompson- From Thousand Oaks, California…Weighing in at 220 Pounds…He is ranked # 3 in the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament…Dan Alexander!

Rick- Dan Alexander is definitely a top tier talent here in IWF, Johnny

Johnny- Absolutely! Dan Alexander has been a part of some of the biggest match-ups IWF has ever seen. He also played a major role at From The Ashes this year in the main event, costing James Shark the IWF World Heavyweight Title

Apollos- All of that is old news though…what has Dan done recently? Oh…that’s right…NOTHING!

Johnny- What the hell have YOU done recently Apollos?

Rick- “Oh…that’s right…NOTHING!”

I’ll tell you now I’m gonna take this
Did you come here to watch me, watch me burn?

Dan stops at the ramp looks around.

I’ll let it show that
I’m not always hiding
Come all the way down
And watch me burn

He pounds his heart with his fists then points down the ring riling up the fans. They cheer him on.

I won’t let it show that
I’m not always flying
So on the way down
I’ll watch you burn

He continues to walk down the ramp and up the steps and through the ropes

So let me know just how to take this
You’re way too cold

He stands in the middle of the ring looking around and nodding to the fans.

Now show me how before it breaks me
Did you come here to watch me, watch me burn

I won’t let it show that
I’m not always flying
So on the way down
I’ll watch you burn

The music slowly fades out. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

#3 Dan Alexander [vs.] #6 Bryan Blaze

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Dan Alexander and Bryan Blaze both walk to the middle of the ring. Dan Alexander has a determined look on his face as he looks Bryan Blaze up and down

Rick- Dan Alexander and Bryan Blaze both sizing each other up here

Johnny- Dan Alexander has the clear weight advantage but Bryan Blaze is young and has that impressive high-flying arsenal of moves

Apollos- Only one of these men is walking out of this match victorious!

Johnny- …really?

Rick- Thanks Captain Obvious!

Dan Alexander and Bryan Blaze lock up in the middle of the ring. Dan Alexander easily over powers Bryan Blaze and locks Bryan Blaze in a side head lock. Bryan Blaze shoves Dan Alexander off of him. Dan Alexander runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes on the other side. Dan Alexander comes running back at Brian Blaze, who leaps up at the last second and completely jumps over Dan Alexander. Dan Alexander runs under Brian Blaze and bounces off the ropes on the other side. Dan Alexander comes running back at Brian Blaze. Brian Blaze leaps into the air at the last second, looking to connect a Pele Kick. Dan Alexander manages to stop short at just the right time, causing Brian Blaze to completely miss the Pele kick. Dan Alexander than stomps down on Brian Blaze’s right shoulder

Rick- Swing and a miss by Brian Blaze

Johnny- You have to admit, that was smart thinking by Dan Alexander. Dan scouted that Pele kick coming a mile away!

Apollos- I think Dan got lucky…

Johnny- A LUCKY STOP?! ARE YOU COMPLETELY FUCKING RETARDED?!

Dan Alexander quickly drops down and attempts to pin Brian Blaze. The ref begins to count

-1…

Brian Blaze quickly kicks out

Rick- Dan Alexander is going to have to do a lot more damage than that if he wants to win this one

Apollos- Now who is Captain Obvious?

Johnny- It’s still you

Dan Alexander quickly pulls himself up to his feet. Dan Alexander leans down and grabs Brian Blaze and pulls Brian Blaze up to a vertical basis. Dan Alexander kicks Brian Blaze up and puts him in the suplex position. Dan Alexander hoists Brian Blaze up, holding Brian Blaze aloft in the stalling suplex position. Brian Blaze manages to escape Dan Alexander’s grasp and roll forward down Dan Alexander’s back. Brian Blaze then sweeps the legs of Dan Alexander. Brian Blaze waits until Dan Alexander lands roughly on his back before leaping into the air and doing a standing backflip. Brian Blaze comes crashing down on Dan Alexander and attempts to pin Dan Alexander

-1-

-2…

Dan Alexander kicks out

Rick- This match has been pretty close so far

Johnny- Both men are putting up a good fight, that’s for sure

Apollos- Wake me up when it’s over…

Brian Blaze pulls himself up to his feet. He stomps down on Dan Alexander a few times, causing Dan Alexander to try to cover up. Bryan Blaze stomps down on Dan Alexander a 4th time before turning and running to the ropes. Brian Blaze ducks outside of the ropes and pauses briefly before pulling himself up to the top rope and springboarding off the top rope. Brian Blaze does a full front flip and lands across Dan Alexander throat with a springboard front flip leg drop

Rick- Very nice move by Brian Blaze!

Johnny- I remember when I could do cool shit like that!

Apollos- I can still do cool shit like that

Johnny- LIES AND SLANDER!

Once again, Brian Blaze drops down and attempts to pin Dan Alexander

-1-

-2-

-3…

Dan Alexander kicks out

Rick- Brian Blaze comes closer and closer to pinning Dan Alexander each time!

Johnny- Yeah but if you notice, Dan Alexander kicks out stronger and stronger each time…it’s only a matter of time before he pulls off a huge move…mark my words!

Brian Blaze stands up and shakes his head as a frustrated look appears on his face. Brian Blaze quickly turns and runs over to the nearest turnbuckle. He climbs to the top rope and measures Dan Alexander. Brian Blaze leaps off the top rope, looking to connect a shoot star press. As Brian Blaze finishes rotating and is about to land on Dan Alexander, Dan Alexander springs to life. Dan Alexander manages to get to his feet and catches Brian Blaze, landing in a small package with Brian Blaze’s shoulders planted firmly on the mat. The ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3…

Brian Blaze barely is able to kick out at the last second

Rick- Dan Alexander catches Brian Blaze with the Dead Play!

Johnny- But Brian Blaze BARELY is able to kick out

Apollos- Ok…I’ll admit it…that was an impressive move

Dan Alexander looks down at Brian Blaze who is rolling around in pain. Dan Alexander reaches down and pulls Brian Blaze up to his feet. Dan Alexander then immediately ducks under Brian Blaze’s right arm and sweeps Brian Blaze, planting Brian Blaze on the canvas with an STO. Dan Alexander then rolls through the move and leaps to his feet. Dan Alexander runs to the ropes and leaps up and lands on the second rope. He then springboards backwards and does a moonsault, landing squarely on Brian Blaze’s chest with a springboard double foot stomp

Rick- LPounce!

Johnny- I think it’s called “From Above” now…or something else equally strange

Rick- I like LPounce better!

Johnny- Me too

Apollos- I like From Above better…

Johnny- That’s cause you’re gay…

Dan alexander leaps to his feet and nods his head as he hops back and forth on his feet. Dan Alexander motions for Brian Blaze to stand up

Rick- Dan Alexander looks like he is ready to finish this match up

Johnny- Either that or he really has to poop

Apollos- See…this is why you guys suck at your jobs…poop jokes? Really?

Johnny- Oh learn how to take a joke Apollos

Brian Blaze slowly gets to his feet. As soon as Brian Blaze is vertical, Dan Alexander leaps into the air, spinning 180 degrees in the air. Dan Alexander catches Brian Blaze full in the side of the head with a spinning leaping kick

Rick- Hellacious Whip!

Johnny- Dan Alexander just knocked Brian Blaze THE FUCK OUT!

Apollos- LWHIP FTW!

Johnny- I fucking hate you so much…

Dan Alexander drops down and pins Brian Blaze

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Advancing to the Semi-Finals of the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament…Dan Alexander!

Dan Alexander climbs to his feet and allows the ref to hold his wrist up victorious

Rick- Dan Alexander won a hard fought battle against Brian Blaze

Apollos- I still think I could take Dan Alexander

Johnny- You couldn’t take a one armed midget Apollos…your career, your life, your continued existence is a joke. You are nothing more than a failure of a gatekeeper…the guy who everyone has beaten on their way to bigger and better things

Apollos- I’M A FORMER WORLD CHAMPION!

Johnny- Yeah…for all of 20 seconds…

Apollos- THAT’S IT!

Ryan Apollos climbs to his feet and grabs a microphone. Ryan Apollos climbs up on his little announcer’s table and points at New OWN

Ryan Apollos
I’m sick of being the butt end of your jokes! I just came out here to try and help out with the announcing duties! But you two couldn’t even let me do that! So…I’ve decided that I am going to stand up for myself and take one of you pricks out once and for all and then steal your job!

Johnny- HE WANTS TER TAKE ‘ER JOBS!

Rick- DER DIRKA DER!

Ryan Apollos
So…at Violent Impulse…which one of you two wants to go one on one with The Legend Slayer?!

Johnny- SHOTGUN!

Rick- No way!

Johnny- Fine…

Johnny Electric reaches into his coat pocket and takes out a quarter

Rick- What is that?

Johnny- Flip for it?

Rick- KAY!

Johnny Electric flips the coin. The coin flips end over end a few times before Johnny Electric snatches it out of the air

Johnny- Heads I face Apollos, tails you face Apollos

Rick- Deal!

Johnny Electric slowly opens his palm to reveal…

Johnny- HEADS! I WIN!

Johnny Electric kicks back in his chair as he smirks up at Apollos. Johnny electric waves sarcastically

Johnny- See you at Violent Impulse Apollos!

Ryan Apollos stares a hole through Johnny Electric as the show fades to commercial

-----------------------------------------------

There is only one thing more addictive than Heroin…

Battle Grounds XXII: Champion's Challenge 71157_50035367295_935315_n

-------------------------------------------------

The show returns from commercial with Ian Axl, Aphrodite and Victor Luther all standing in the ring together talking.

Heather Thompson – The following match is a 3 on 1 handicap match! Introducing first, the team of Ian Axl, Aphrodite, and Victor Luther!

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. The voice of a woman creeps itself over the P.A. system...

"The poor stay poor, the rich get richer It's just so disproportionate"

The heavy rhythm of "Above the Law" by Bad Meets Evil takes the place of the Women's soft voice, as a highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen of the Jumbo Tron. The crowd motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave"... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

"Sometimes life seems so unfortunate ...
That's why I don't give a shit ...
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer ...
It's just so disproportionate ...
You don't know just what I go through ...
That's why I would rather show you ...
Just how far that I can take it ...
Every rule, I'm breakin' it ..."

The curtain to the backstage area flies open, as "The Pretty Boy Assassin" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp, causing a huge hurl of cheers and jeers from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperatly to get a view of The son of a living legend.

"Tear-able, but not rip-able, invincible, I hung invisible ...
Fuckin' mistletoe all over the world, I stuck my ass up under it ...
Now pucker up them lips and kiss it hoes ...
Here we go, Bad and Evil so you know how this'll go ...
The competition's miserable, we stomp them bitches this is no, joke ...
Goin' overboard like someone threw us off the boat, choke ...
Cough from all the smoke, I'm tryna stay on fire ...
So you know if I hate fucking water sprinklers, I don't love the hose ...
Someone let the cat out the bag, now it's time to stuff his face ...
Back in that bitch, smother that little motherfucker 'til it suffocates ...
You! had long enough of a wait ..."

Robbie Hart stands, still taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he stedily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp. Strutting himself with ozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take his figure in.

"Could never be no damn wuss or pussy, never mushy, so you can't squish ...
Nowhere near a toosh, in fact if I jump out a bush ...
In a sneak attack's the only way I say I am-Bush ...
Outlandish, these words are weapons that I brandish ...
Stand-offish to hoes, keep your hands off this ...
Can't top it, so what the fuck would I sugarcoat it for?
Law? Fuck protocol, I'd holla at this ho, but now my throat is sore ..."

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as Blue and white trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the errupting arena. Robbie takes this time to pound his chest, boasting to the fans, who at this time, are reaching for, and in fact touching the skin of The Boy Wonder.

Sliding into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so. He pulls the arm straps of his singlet from his shoulders with a forceful tug, before raising his hands to the air. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to separate the screams of joy, from the hisses of hate.

Heather Thompson - Introducing next... from Las Vegas NV... standing six feet tall, weighing in at One hundred and seventy three pounds... he is the self proclaimed "Pretty Boy Assassin" ... Ladies and Gentlemen, Robbie... HAAARRRTTTT!!!!!

Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

Robbie now moves himself to the edge of the ring, where he begins to eye down his pray. Slithering through the ring like a snake, he stands in the center of the ring, as a single spotlight beams down onto his frame, spotlighting the The Boy Wonder

As the song fades out, it is replaced by a jeering crowd who are at their wits end with Robbie. The lights in the arena kick back on, as the smoke from Robbie's pyro clouds up the arena entrance, and ring. Robbie backs himself to the nearest corner of the ring, and leaning back, props his arms onto the ropes, and places a look of arrogance on his face with a sly smile towards Lucinda. The fans chant hatred towards him, but Robbie pays no mind, and moves his focus towards his opponent in the ring.

Johnny – The odds are stacked against Robbie Hart tonight in this match

Apollos – I’ve never heard of any of these three.

Rick – Ryan makes a point, he’s the number one contender fighting three nobodies

Johnny – It looks like Ian Axl will start things off for their team

3 on 1 Handicap Match
Robbie Hart [vs] Ian Axl, Aphrodite & Victor Luther

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Robbie Hart runs at Ian Axl, who ducks underneath Robbie Hart’s arm. Ian Axl grabs the head of Robbie Hart and brings him crashing to the ground with a neckbreaker. Ian Axl stands up and begins to stomp away at Robbie Hart. Ian Axl drops down and begins to punch Robbie Hart in the face.

Rick – Ian Axl is getting it done against the number one contender!

Johnny – He’s really taking it to Robbie here early on, building up some momentum

Apollos – You gotta love a new guy making a big impact in his first match like Ian Axl is right now

Robbie Hart shoves Ian Axl away and stands back up. Robbie Hart grabs Ian Axl and tries to belly to belly suplex him, but Ian Axl blocks it. Ian Axl delivers two swift elbows to the face of Robbie Hart. Ian Axl bounces off the ropes and takes Robbie Hart down with a clothesline.

Rick – Robbie can’t seem to get anything going here against Ian

Johnny – Ian is doing a good job of taking it to Robbie. He’s not letting him get even a chance to build up some offense

Apollos – And you must wonder if Vinnie is backstage watching this match, getting some pointers on how to beat Robbie.

Johnny – I don’t see why he wouldn’t be

Ian Axl stands up and again starts to stomp on Robbie Hart. Ian Axl runs and bounces off the ropes and drops a leg onto Robbie Hart. Ian Axl goes for the cover, as the referee begins to count

-1-

-2-

Robbie Hart easily powers out. Ian Axl picks Robbie hart up to his feet and whips him into the corner. Ian Axl runs at Robbie Hart and tries to hit a flying knee, but Robbie Hart quickly moves out of the way. Robbie Hart grabs Ian Axl from behind and german suplex’s Ian Axl across the ring.

Rick – Finally Robbie get’s some offense in

Johnny – You know Rick, it almost felt like it was only a matter of time before Robbie got in his offense. He’s the number one contender for a reason

Apollos – Yeah, because his dad was too afraid to fight Dan Alexander at Fallout.

Rick – I’m sure there was more to it

Apollos – How do you know Rick?

Ian Axl slowly crawls over to his corner and tags in Victor Luther, who runs in over to Robbie Hart. Victor Luther picks Robbie Hart to his feet and tries to whip him into the ropes. Robbie Hart blocks it, and instead grabs the head of Victor Luther and drops him with a DDT. Robbie Hart begins to punch the head of Victor Luther, before picking him back up to his feet.

Rick – Robbie is destroying Victor Luther here!

Johnny – And now he’s setting up for his signature move!

Robbie Hart cradles Victor Luther onto his shoulder. Robbie Hart then positions Victor Luther for a piledriver, before moving his own arm and cradling Victor Luther. Robbie Hart jumps and drives Victor Luther headfirst into the mat with a cradle piledriver. Robbie Hart goes for the cover

-1-

-2-

Ian Axl runs in and dives onto Robbie Hart, breaking up the pin. Ian Axl and Robbie Hart stand to their feet, before Ian Axl sends them both back down with a clothesline. The referee begins to argue with Ian Axl, telling him to go back to his corner. Aphrodite runs towards Robbie Hart, who is slowly getting to his feet. Aphrodite tries to tackle Robbie Hart, who instead uses Aphrodite’s momentum to drive her headfirst into the ground with another cradle piledriver.

Rick – Forget Me Not by Robbie!

Apollos – Why does everyone treat the women here like crap?!

Johnny – Hey, to be fair, she wanted to sneak attack Robbie. He was just defending himself

Apollos – What’s your point? He still attacked a girl

Ian Axl shoves the referee out of the way and begins to walk towards Aphrodite and Robbie Hart. The referee grabs him again and spins him around, telling him to leave the ring. Ian Axl shoves the ref again, and turns around, right into Robbie Hart, who locks in an inverted facelock. Robbie Hart grabs the pants of Ian Axl and lifts him up vertically in the air, before jumping up in the air and driving Ian Axl to the ground hard on the back of his own neck.

Rick – A Long Look by Robbie Hart to Ian Axl! So much for that momentum Ian had built up earlier

Johnny – Robbie found his zone, and watching him take on three guys here, you have to wonder how Vinnie will be able to handle Robbie

Apollos – Well Vinnie is the IWF Champion for a reason. He’s much better than all three of these guys.

Johnny – But three guys against one, those are not favourable odds

Rick – I agree with Johnny on this one

Apollos – You always do…

Robbie Hart looks at Victor Luther, who is slowly sitting up. Robbie Hart runs and bounces off the ropes, and kicks Victor Luther hard in the jaw. Robbie Hart walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs up to the top. Robbie Hart jumps off the top rope, performing a corkscrew 450, landing knees first on the chest of Victor Luther. Robbie Hart crawls over and pins Victor Luther.

Rick – The Solution!

Johnny – This one’s all but over

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee calls for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match...The number one contender Robbie Hart!

Robbie Hart walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs it, raising his fist to the sky. He hops down and does the same on the opposite turnbuckle. Brenton Cyrus runs down the ramp while Robbie Hart has his back turned. Brenton Cyrus slides into the ring and stands behind Robbie Hart, waiting for him to turn around.

Robbie Hart turns around, and Brenton Cyrus jumps and catches him with a huge cutter. Brenton Cyrus stands up and walks to his corner.

Brenton Cyrus waits for Robbie Hart to get to his hands and knees. When he does, Brenton Cyrus runs forward, looking to punt kick him. Robbie Hart quickly stands up and grabs Brenton Cyrus by the throat and backs him into the corner. Robbie Hart looks ready to kill Brenton Cyrus, but Brenton Cyrus opens his mouth to talk.

Brenton Cyrus
You might want to take a look up at the screen

Robbie Hart looks up at the screen, which cuts to a shot of the parking lot. Frank Hart is tied up in a chair. He is gagged as he tries to escape his bonds, but to no avail. Behind him, the lights of a semi truck turn on, and it honks it’s horn a few times. Frank Hart desperately tries to escape as the truck revs it’s engine. Robbie Hart looks on in horror from the ring.

Brenton Cyrus
You have three options Robbie. You can either continue your attack on me, and watch your dad die, or you can go save him right now

Robbie Hart lets go of Brenton Cyrus and begins to walk out of the ring. Brenton Cyrus grabs him before he can leave and spins him around

Brenton Cyrus
Or you can just give me your title match, and this can all be over.

Robbie Hart pushes Brenton Cyrus away, as he slides out of the ring and runs up the entrance ramp. Brenton Cyrus smiles and stands in the ring.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Des Moines Iowa, ladies and gentlemen, the God, Brenton Cyrus!

“What I Want” by Daughtry blasts through the speakers, and the fans begin to cheer loudly.

It always seemed that I was sorry for the things that I did,
But never did a thing about it 'til I let you in.
It's kinda funny about the time that I was falling apart.
You came and put me back together, now.

Brian Hunt bursts through the curtains, shaking his fists, and punching the air towards the crowd. Anna Stone follows him, watching him get the crowd pumped up.

Heather Thompson – Introducing his opponent, from Chicago Illinois, Brian Hunt!

'Cause what I want
And what I need
Has now become the same thing
You've been offering.
As days go by,
I've finally become what you want me to be.

Brian looks to the ring and jumps in place a few times. He races down the ramp, sliding into the ring. He quickly hops to his feet and sits on the middle rope, allowing Anna to climb into the ring.

I still remember all the stupid things that I've said and done,
But still, you stuck around with me when all your friends said "Run!"
Givin' me a name, I found myself inside all the flames.
Becoming everything for you again.

Brian climbs the corner, and kisses his fist before raising it in a single corna. He hops down, and makes his way to the opposite corner. He shakes out his arm, and raises it once more, kissing it and repeating the gesture. The fans cheer even louder.

What I want
And what I need
Has now become the same thing
You've been offering.
As days go by,
I've finally become what you want me to be.

Brian hops down from the corner, and hops from one foot to the other, rolling his wrists and neck as he prepares for the match.

Rick – Chuck...I mean Brian looks pumped up here tonight.

Johnny – This has all the potential of being a war! Brenton and Chuck, fighting each other!

Apollos – Former partners, former tag champions, former leaders of Bad Company. These two have a lot of recent history together as partners.

Rick – But Brenton has been on a tear since returning to the IWF.

Johnny – He sure has Rick, he’s one of a few guys in the IWF who haven’t lost in a while.

Apollos – Brenton is unbeaten since his return, Steel Angel has won all eight of his IWF matches, and Brandon Macdonald hasn’t lost since From the Ashes. There’s a bunch of guys

Brenton Cyrus [vs] Brian Hunt

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Brenton Cyrus and Brian Hunt approach each other in the center of the ring. Brian Hunt keeps his hands in front of his face, slowly moving towards Brenton Cyrus, who looks at him confused. Brian Hunt shoots his right foot forward and throws two stiff jabs at Brenton Cyrus, who blocks them both. Brian Hunt immediately backs up and continues to circle Brenton Cyrus

Rick – Uhhh, what is Brian doing?

Johnny – It looks like he’s trying...like he’s trying to box with Brenton

Apollos – What’s so wrong with that?

Johnny – Chuck would never try to box someone

Apollos – Well this isn’t Chuck now is it?

Brenton Cyrus dodges a weak leg kick by Brian Hunt and charges at him, clotheslining him to the ground. Brenton Cyrus grabs Brian Hunt by the head and begins to punch him in the face. Brian Hunt manages to spin himself on the bottom and lock Brenton Cyrus in a guard-like position

Rick – Brian is uhhh, pulling guard here. Is Brian trained in MMA?

Johnny – Not really. He’s a technical wrestler, but not an MMA fighter. He thinks MMA is retarded

Apollos – Maybe he’s trying something different.

Brenton Cyrus grabs Brian Hunt and slowly stands up while Brian Hunt continues to hold onto him. Brenton Cyrus lifts Brian Hunt up in the air, and brings him down with a powerbomb. Brenton Cyrus stands up and waits for Brian Hunt to do the same.

Rick – And Brenton Cyrus just powerbombs Brian from the guard there

Johnny – Yeah Brian is failing badly right now

Apollos – Maybe Brenton is just that good

Brian Hunt slowly gets to his feet and holds his fists up again, inviting Brenton Cyrus to box with him. Brenton Cyrus laughs and walks towards Brian Hunt, who throws a left hook that surprises Brenton Cyrus, and causes him to stumble a bit. Brian Hunt shuffles forward and tries to kick Brenton Cyrus, who catches his leg.

Rick – Brian tries for a leg kick, but Brenton Cyrus catches that easily

Johnny – It’s like he sees every move that Brian is going to do

Apollos – Well if you don’t know MMA, it’s very easy for your opponent to telegraph your moves, especially when you try to use the same MMA moves that you don’t know

Johnny – Apollos said something smart?! Amazing!

Brenton Cyrus grabs Brian Hunt and lifts him up and brings him crashing down with a spinebuster. Brenton Cyrus picks Brian Hunt back to his feet and puts Brian Hunt in a half-nelson. Brenton Cyrus throws Brian Hunt’s arm around his neck and locks in a cobra clutch.

Rick – Cobra clutch by Brenton. Brian is getting nothing done here

Johnny – Yeah, Brenton is all over him right now.

Apollos – Is that really that surprising?

Brian Hunt tries to escape the hold, but Brenton Cyrus keeps him locked in the hold. Brenton Cyrus then grabs Brian Hunt and lifts him up, before dropping him down with a sidewalk slam. Brenton Cyrus begins to methodically stomp on Brian Hunt’s body. Brenton Cyrus bounces off the ropes and jumps up, bringing his knee driving down on the face of Brian Hunt.

Rick – Brenton drops a knee right on the face of Brian. He’s in complete control of this match right now

Johnny –Yeah, Brian has nothing going for him right now

Apollos – Looks like another easy win for Brenton Cyrus tonight

Johnny – Never count out Chuck Matthews!

Apollos – Chuck isn’t fighting!

Johnny - ...

Brenton Cyrus picks up Brian Hunt, who tries to wrap Brenton Cyrus in his clinch. Brenton Cyrus shrugs Brian Hunt off of him. Brian Hunt wraps Brenton Cyrus up in the clinch again, and tries to throw a knee to the head of Brenton Cyrus, who easily blocks it and pushes Brian Hunt off of him.

Rick – No dice for Brian with that clinch

Johnny – Yeah he really needs to switch up his style here to stay in this match

Apollos – Give him a chance to improve guys

Brian Hunt slowly holds his fists up and tries to throw left and right hooks at Brenton Cyrus, who dodges them all easily. Brenton Cyrus kicks Brian Hunt in the stomach. Brenton Cyrus hooks both of Brian Hunt’s arms and jumps, driving Brian Hunt face first into the mat with a pedigree. Brenton Cyrus smiles as he stands up and waits for Brian Hunt to stand.

Rick – Fall From Grace by Brenton Cyrus

Johnny – Poor poor Brian

Apollos – What are you talking about? This is great!

As Brian Hunt stands, Brenton Cyrus grabs him and whips him over the top rope and outside the ring. Brenton Cyrus slides out and kicks Brian Hunt in the stomach. He rolls Brian Hunt onto the announcer’s table. The referee starts his count

Rick – This doesn’t look good for Brian

-3-

-4-

-5-

Brenton Cyrus stands and waits for Brian Hunt to get to his feet. As Brian Hunt slowly does, Brenton Cyrus jumps and catches Brian Hunt with a cutter, driving him through the announce table. Both men lay in the broken table as the referee continues to count

Apollos – Epiphany through the table!

-6-

-7-

-8-

Brenton Cyrus stands up and pulls Brian Hunt along with him. He rolls Brian Hunt back into the ring, and then slides in himself, breaking the count. Brenton Cyrus stands over Brian Hunt again, staring down at him.

Rick – It looks like Brenton is setting up for yet another Epiphany

Johnny – He could easily win right now, but he’s not out there to just beat Brian

Apollos – He’s out there to destroy him!

Brian Hunt slowly stands up, and Brenton Cyrus smiles as he jumps and catches the head of Brian Hunt in midair, dropping him with another huge cutter. Brenton Cyrus stands up and looks down at Brian Hunt, who is barely stirring on the ground. Brenton Cyrus backs into the corner and crouches.

Rick – Oh no, not this

Johnny – Brian is in huge trouble here

Brian Hunt slowly gets to his hands and knees, and Brenton Cyrus runs at him, and punts Brian Hunt in the skull. Brian Hunt falls back down to the ground motionless. Brenton Cyrus smiles as he drops down to pin Brian Hunt. Suddenly, he stands back up, and backs into the corner again.

Rick – Not again

Johnny – Come on ref, stop this match, this is enough!

Apollos – Wasn’t Brian in a coma a few weeks ago with a concussion?

Johnny – Yes!

Apollos – Oh yeah, well then this isn’t good

Brenton Cyrus waits there for a while, until Brian Hunt moves onto his hands and feet. When he does, Brenton Cyrus again runs at Brian Hunt, and again punt kicks him in the skull. Brenton Cyrus again drops down to pin a motionless Brian Hunt, but again he thinks better of it and stands back up.

Rick – You have got to be kidding me

Johnny – Brenton is looking to murder Brian Hunt out there

Brenton Cyrus grabs the head of Brian Hunt, who isn’t moving. Brenton Cyrus drags him over to the ropes, and pulls Brian Hunt’s head so that it rests on the first rope. Brenton Cyrus climbs outside the ring onto the apron, and stares at Brian Hunt, whose head sticks out over the apron. Brenton Cyrus grins and runs along the apron and punts Brian Hunt in the head, sending him crashing back into the ring.

Rick – Oh my god

Johnny – Brian is unconscious. Call it ref!

Apollos – He’s going to, look at him

Brenton Cyrus climbs into the ring, but the referee holds him back and waves for the bell.

Johnny – Thank god.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match, by way of a knockout, Brenton Cyrus!

Rick – Three Re-Awakenings by Brenton Cyrus, after two Epiphany’s. That’s how you beat someone.

Johnny – That’s how you kill someone you mean

Apollos – He just wanted to make sure that the match would end when he wanted it to

Brenton Cyrus argues with the referee for a minute, then brushes the referee off of him and walks over to the turnbuckle. He climbs it and does his God pose at the top of the turnbuckle. He turns back to look at Brian Hunt, who is being tended to by Anna Stone and the referee. Brenton Cyrus smiles as he hops down from the turnbuckle and stares at Brian Hunt.

Rick – Thank goodness, here comes the medical staff.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The screen cuts back to the parking lot. Robbie Hart bursts through the doors and wildly looks around. He sees the chair lying on the ground and walks over to it. There are ropes scattered everywhere, but no Frank Hart.

Robbie Hart
Where are you?!

Suddenly, lights turn on behind Robbie Hart, and a semi truck revs its engine and speeds towards Robbie Hart. He dives out of the way, as the truck smashes through the chair, shattering it. The truck drives off out of the parking lot, leaving Robbie Hart lying on the ground staring. Suddenly, Brenton Cyrus’ voice is heard across the arena.

Brenton Cyrus
Don’t worry Robbie. Your dad is in a safe place. For now.

Brenton Cyrus starts to laugh, as the screen cuts to him standing in the ring, staring at the titantron, where Robbie Hart is seen walking out of the parking lot and out of the camera view.

Brenton Cyrus
If any of you fans were fans from the NLWF, which I’m sure most of you were, then maybe you’ll remember a certain match. A certain match that made my career against Johnny Styles.

Brenton Cyrus laughs again.

Brenton Cyrus
Robbie, you won’t be seeing your dad for a week, maybe even longer. Robbie, next week, you’re going to fight me for your IWF Championship shot. But it won’t be just a regular match. We’re going one on one, in a Live or Die match, with Frank Hart’s life on the line!

The crowd seems shocked as Brenton Cyrus smiles. Robbie Hart walks out from backstage and stands at the top of the ramp.

Robbie Hart
I accept. Under one condition. You take the bounty off my head. Then you can have your match next week.

Brenton Cyrus
Done

Both men stare each other down as the show cuts to commercial
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXII: Champion's Challenge   Battle Grounds XXII: Champion's Challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:16 am

The show returns with Sir Mixer standing in the middle of the ring, waiting for his opponent.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is the final Battle for the Briefcase tournament match of the night. Introducing first, the number nine seed, Sir Mixer!

The lights in the arena go out, and Beast and the Harlot begins to play over the loudspeakers. Brandon Macdonald and Ashley Macdonald walk out from backstage, smiling as the crowd erupts into cheers. Brandon Macdonald holds his fist up and motions to his knee, mouthing that it’s all better.

This shining city built of gold, a far cry from innocence,
There's more than meets the eye round here, look to the waters of the deep.
A city of evil.

Brandon Macdonald and Ashley Macdonald continue to walk down the entrance ramp, soaking in the crowd. Brandon Macdonald high fives some fans, then grabs Ashley Macdonald’s hand and continues to walk

Heather Thompson – And introducing his opponent, hailing from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, ladies and gentlemen, the number one seed in the Battle for the Briefcase tournament, Brandon Macdonald!

There sat a seven-headed beast, ten horns raised from his head.
Symbolic woman sits on his throne, but hatred strips her and leaves her naked.
The Beast and the Harlot.

Brandon Macdonald slides into the ring and walks to the center. He holds his arms out, motioning for the crowd to get louder. He smiles as the cheers get even louder

She's a dwelling place for demons.
She's a cage for every unclean spirit,
every filthy bird and makes us drink
the poisoned wine to fornicating with our kings.
Fallen now is Babylon the Great.

Brandon Macdonald walks back to his corner where Ashley Macdonald stands, smiling. He plays with his knee brace a bit, before getting a good luck kiss from Ashley Macdonald. Brandon Macdonald smiles and turns back to Sir Mixer and smiles.

Rick – Just like last week, Brandon is the massive crowd favourite here in Toronto

Apollos – Well, they are Canadians, what do they know anyways?

Johnny – A hell of a lot more than you

#1 Brandon Macdonald [vs] #9 Sir Mixer

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Brandon Macdonald circles Sir Mixer in the ring. Sir Mixer immediately dives for Brandon Macdonald’s knee. Brandon Macdonald moves and kicks Sir Mixer in the ribs. The two circle each other again. Brandon Macdonald holds his hand up to his ear, and the crowd erupts into cheers. Brandon Macdonald smiles as he moves towards Sir Mixer.

Rick – Brandon playing to the crowd a bit after defending that knee strike by Sir Mixer

Johnny – Yeah he says his knee is fine, but you can never be too sure. Good strategy by Sir Mixer early.

Apollos – I want to see Brandon and Brenton next week, so Sir Mixer better not ruin that

Sir Mixer begins to throw punches at Brandon Macdonald, who uses his head movement to dodge each punch. Brandon Macdonald front kicks Sir Mixer in the jaw, sending him stumbling backwards. Brandon Macdonald runs and jumps onto the second rope. Brandon Macdonald springboards off of the rope and spins around in mid air, delivering a huge head kick to Sir Mixer.

Rick – Wow, what a head kick!

Johnny – Springboard off the ropes, and kicks Sir Mixer in the jaw! Incredible! I’ve never seen anything like it before!

Apollos – THAT’S MY FINISHER!

Rick – No it’s not Ryan don’t lie

Apollos – Yes it is! That’s the Eradicator!

Johnny – I’ve never seen you use it ever. I think you’re just jealous of Brandon Macdonald.

Brandon Macdonald stands up and motions for the crowd to cheer louder. Brandon Macdonald smiles and stands in front of Sir Mixer, motioning for him to stand up. When he does, Brandon Macdonald jumps up and locks Sir Mixer’s head, driving him facefirst to the mat with a cutter.

Rick – Brandon Macdonald hits an Epiphany!

Johnny – Message sent to Brenton Cyrus!

Apollos – Let’s just see if Brenton received the message.

Rick – …What?

Johnny – Just ignore him Rick

Brandon Macdonald runs over to the turnbuckle and hops on top. He poses for the crowd, before bouncing and jumping off of the turnbuckle, backflipping through the air. Brandon Macdonald lands the shooting star press onto the chest of Sir Mixer. Brandon Macdonald stands up and places a foot on Sir Mixer, posing for the crowd as he does so.

Rick – Death From Above by Brandon! This one is over

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee signals for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, and the final wrestler to advance to the semi finals of the Battle for the Briefcase tournament, the number one seed, Canada’s own Brandon Macdonald!

Brandon Macdonald runs over to the turnbuckle and hops on, pumping his fist in the air as the fans cheer. He stands on the turnbuckle and looks around at the crowd, motioning for them to cheer. Brandon Macdonald jumps off of the top turnbuckle, into the crowd. They catch him and he begins to crowd surf around the arena, as the show cuts backstage.

Johnny Morbid is seen backstage with Kelvin Muamba.

Kelvin Muamba
Yo yo yo, what it do, I’m the baddest mofo here in the IWF, Kelvin Muamba, here with ma homeboy, Johnny Morbid. Yo, WHERE KELVIN’S BITCHES AT?

Johnny shakes his head, frowning.

Kelvin Muamba
Aight, so J-Mo. You earned yourself a right to fight the High Impact champ, the Pure White Boy Tyson Rowle, at Violent Impulse. Dog, whatchu thinkin right now?

Johnny Morbid
I think I’ve just earned the opportunity of a lifetime. I’m still very early into my IWF career, and here I’m already making impacts. I’m showing the world exactly what I’m capable of. At Violent Impulse, I’ll fight Tyson Rowle…and make no mistake, I’m going to prove that tonight was no fluke. I make impacts. I live to make impacts. At Violent Impulse…I’m going to be the champion of High Impacts. Tyson, if you think you’re walking out with that championship, let me be the first to tell you-

Tyson walks into the shot, holding the High Impact Title.

Tyson Rowle
You’re taking my belt? You’re the man gunning for this championship?

Tyson looks Johnny up and down.

Tyson Rowle
You’re nothing. I don’t care that you won a battle royal of the biggest has-beens and losers in IWF. You’re going to step up against me…so you’d best bring your game. And if you think that I’m some fluke champion…watch my match tonight, against the New Blood and IWF Champions. I’ll prove to you exactly how dominant I can be.

Tyson walks off, leaving Johnny and Kelvin alone.

Kelvin Muamba
Dog, that’s gonna be a hella tight match. Brothas and sistas of the IWF, y’all don’t wanna miss that. J-Mo and T-Ro, comin to a head at Violent Impulse. BUHLEE DAT!

The screen snaps back to ringside.

Johnny – Well, that was certainly an interesting exchange.

Rick – Tyson feeling confident that he has this match in the bag at Violent Impulse.

Johnny – The night where violence reigns supreme! We already have some great matches lined up at the event, and we still have a week to go before it happens!

Rick – Yes, sir, we’re looking at an amazing card…but right now, we’re looking at an amazing match. For the first time in IWF history, all three champions are competing…against each other!

Dispite the lies that your making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is, just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp. A lone figure is seen standing at the center of the platform, wearing a white/black rope with angel designs decorated on the robe. His face is covered by the hood of his jacket and only his long black hair can be seen.

Despite the lies that your making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

The figure jumps off the platform and removes his hood revealing his face to the fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

I'll be the one that is gonna hold you
I'll be the one that you run to
My love is a burning, consuming fire

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes
I'll light the night with stars
Here my whispers in the dark
No, you’ll never be alone
When darkness comes
you'll know I'm never far

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

Whispers in the dark

He then poses to the crowd making them cheer some more.

Whispers in the Dark

He smiles as looks around the ring.

You feel so lonely and ragged
You lay there broken and naked
My love is just waiting
To clothe you in crimson roses
I'll be the one that's gonna find you
I'll be the one that's gonna guide you
My love is a burning, consuming fire

He then removes the robe and takes it off showing a gold and black short sleeve kimono with the words "Steel Angel" in black Latin like writing with wings attached to the sides of the words. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and black feathers dotted along the sides.

No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes
I'll light the night with stars
No, you’ll never be alone
When darkness comes
You’ll know I'm never far

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners. He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.

Heather Thompson – This is a triple threat match. Introducing at this time…from San Diego, California, weighing 245 pounds…he is the current New Blood Champion…STEEL ANGEL!!!

Rick – The New Blood Champion!

Johnny – He’s by far the most dominant champion IWF has had so far, and might be the most dominant star in IWF today!

Rick – He’s 8-0, looking to go a perfect 9-0 tonight. Not a single blemish on this young man’s record.

Johnny – His critics say, though, that the reason for his streak is mostly due to his being in the low card. The New Blood title is offering easy competition, giving him easy wins week after week.

Rick – If that’s true, then with the IWF and High Impact champions across the ring from him tonight, Steel Angel’s hot streak might come to a screeching halt.

The lights switch on bright and a loud happy cheering plays, as soon as Tyson walks down the ramp the cheering fades and the lights turn grey, 10s by pantera plays but in a classic and old remix version. Tyson walks down to the ring holding his head down, he climbs through the middle ropes and pulls his hood back to reveal his face.

Heather Thompson – Introducing the opponent…from Sheffield, England, weighing tonight at 229 pounds…he is the current High Impact Champion…TYYYYYSONNNNNN ROWWWWWWWLE!!!

Johnny – That was a pretty sexy introduction, I must say.

Rick – Ok.

Johnny – Tyson said earlier that he doesn’t feel threatened at all by his number one contender, Johnny Morbid. Said to keep an eye on his performance here tonight. We’ll see if he follows through.

Welcome to the gun show!

Pyro blasts from the stage and smoke fills the entrance. Vincent Van Rose storms through the smoke beers in both hands.....Snorting smoke out his nostrils, a look of determination on his face.....

Hey cowboy, how's it goin' tonight.
Come on in and you can buy me a drink.
Hey cowboy, I see your pistol is cocked and you've got a look on your face like you wanna rock.

Vinnie runs from corner to corner getting the crowd riled up he shotguns one of the beers throwing his hands up in the air as he makes his way toward the ring....Fans cheering for him and slapping hands as he goes

Welcome to the gun show!
Tonight we get wild.
Welcome to the gun show!
Where the dead come alive.

....Vinnie jumps up on the ring apron looking out across the crowd. He shotguns his last beer stepping into the ring, he mounts the turn buckle throwing his hands in the air again. The crowd chants VVR over and over.....

Hey cowboy, I hope you're fast.
Caise I'm the baddest gunslinger in the west.
Hey outlaw, follow me outside.
And keep your fingers on the triggers while we party all night.

Welcome to the gun show!
Tonight we get wild.
Welcome to the gun show!

It all comes down to a single moment.
The string will fight and the weak will run.
Slide the bullet in the barrel.
Let me see you count to ten and draw your guns!

May the best man win!

Welcome to the gun show!
Tonight we get wild.
Welcome to the gun show!
Welcome to the gun show!
Come on cowboys!

.....As the song winds down VVR cracks his neck and rolls his wrists in anticipation, handing the ref the World Title and looking determined as ever!

Heather Thompson - And the opponent...from Knoxville, Tennessee...he is the current IWF Champion.....VINCENT!! VAN!! ROSE!!!

Johnny – And there’s the IWF Champ himself!

Rick – He’s been as dominant as ever as Violent Impulse draws closer. Last week he destroyed Shadow Demon in the most one-sided beatdown we’ve ever seen him perform. The week before that, he and Steel silenced their contenders in a tag match against Voss and Hart.

Johnny – If Vinnie can keep this momentum going, I don’t see this Reign of the Rose wilting anytime soon.

The referee looks to the three men, then calls for the bell.

Battle Grounds XXII: Champion's Challenge Mainevent
Steel Angel [vs] Tyson Rowle [vs] Vincent Van Rose

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Vinnie looks at Steel and Tyson, then immediately charges Steel, going for a clothesline. Steel ducks the shot, tripping VVR with a drop toehold. Tyson stands in the corner, watching Steel drop his elbow across Vinnie's back. Steel turns towards Tyson, who steps out of the corner, kicking Steel hard in the gut. Tyson throws Steel to the ropes. Steel bounces off them, and Tyson launches him over his shoulders with a back body drop. Tyson turns around and stomps hard on Vinnie's back, then turns his attention back to Steel.

Rick - This is going to be a very interesting matchup.

Johnny - For sure. Three champions, all competing for a chance to prove their dominance in IWF.

Apollos – Why is this even a match? The IWF Champion has this in the bag. He’s the best this company has. Against some midcard loser and the New Blood Champion? Who do you think is going to win?

Rick – But Steel Angel is yet to lose. For all we know, he’s the next IWF Champion, and is stuck holding the little man’s belt.

Apollos – Yeah…that’s not the case.

Tyson lifts Steel to his feet, but Steel drives his knee into Tyson’s stomach. He lifts Tyson in a suplex, but Tyson shakes free, landing in front of Steel. Tyson shoves Steel away, and throws a flurry of punches, driving Steel back to the ropes. Tyson kicks Steel in the gut, and lifts him on his shoulder. He tosses Steel to the rope. Steel lands on the top rope, his throat landing across it. Tyson goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Vincent Van Rose pulls Tyson by the leg off Steel. Tyson scrambles to his feet. Vinnie throws a stiff punch, which Tyson sidesteps, and comes back with a strong hook of his own, which rocks Vinnie. Tyson retreats to the ropes, then runs forward, looking for a clothesline. His arm bounces off Vinnie’s chest, and Vinnie smirks. Tyson shakes his head.

Rick – Vinnie is a tank. You can’t clothesline a man like that and expect him to go down. It takes a lot more than that to take him off his feet.

Steel gets to his feet. He and Tyson look at each other, then at Vinnie. They run to the ropes, then charge at Vinnie. They each hit dropkicks on Vinnie’s legs, taking him to his knees. Steel kips up and turns, kicking Vinnie to the back of the head, taking him to the mat. Tyson immediately goes for the pin.

-1-

Steel stomps on Tyson’s back, and breaks the pin.

Johnny – And this match continues!

Steel pulls Tyson to the corner, and plants Tyson in a seated position. He steps back and runs, looking to boot Tyson in the face. Tyson rolls out of the way, causing Steel to go crashing into the corner. Tyson grabs Steel from behind, and rolls him up.

-1-

-2-

Steel kicks out.

Apollos – Tyson is going for a lot of quick pins. None of them are working.

Rick – Tyson is the underdog here. He’s up against a man who is, so far, undefeated. His other opponent is the IWF Champion. Let’s face it, does anyone expect Tyson Rowle to pull out the victory tonight?

Vinnie steps up behind Tyson. He grabs him by the shoulder. Tyson spins around, smashing his fits into the side of Vinnie’s skull. Vinnie stumbles towards the ropes, leaning heavily against them.

Johnny – Tyson having much better luck with the boxing style than Brian Hunt did…

Rick – Tyson was a professional boxer before his time in IWF. Fun fact of the day.

Apollos – That wasn’t very fun.

Johnny – Nobody asked you.

Steel and Tyson tie up in the middle of the ring. Tyson drives Steel to the corner, and unloads a series of punches. Steel shoves him away. Tyson shakes himself off, and charges back to the corner. Steel grabs hold of the ropes, and hangs upside down, kicking Tyson in the head. Tyson stumbles out of the corner, holding his head. Steel climbs to the top rope. He leaps off the rope, catching Tyson by the head and driving him head-first into the mat. He covers Tyson.

-1-

-2-

Tyson kicks out. He gets to his feet. Tyson throws him to the ropes. Steel holds onto the ropes. Tyson charges at him, and clotheslines him over the top rope. He turns to see Vinnie getting to his feet. Tyson races towards him, and grabs Vinnie by the head, spinning and driving his knees to VVR’s skull.

Rick – BLIZZARD’S STING!

Johnny – He’s got it!

Tyson drops to his knees, and hooks Vinnie’s leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Steel slides into the ring and kicks Tyson to the back of the head, just in time. He pulls Tyson to his feet and hits him with a European uppercut. Tyson stumbles back. Steel pulls Tyson in close, and lifts him in a cradle piledriver position, then drops him on his head. Steel and Tyson both fall to the mat. Steel crawls over to Vinnie, throwing his arm across VVR’s chest.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Rick – He did it!

Johnny – I can’t believe it, but Steel Angel, the New Blood Champion, pulled it off!

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner…STEEL ANGEL!!!

Rick – And the streak continues! Steel Angel remains undefeated!

Johnny – Not only that, but he currently has the longest undefeated streak in IWF!

Rick – Can anyone beat…oh shit.

Aric Voss charges down the ramp and slides into the ring, stalking Steel Angel. Steel slowly gets to his feet, and Aric grabs him by the shoulder, turning him around. He hooks both arms, and is about to plant Steel with the Thousand Suns, but Tyson runs up behind him, clubbing him in the back of the head with the High Impact Title. Johnny Morbid slides into the ring behind Tyson, and the two begin trading punches.

Johnny – THIS IS MADNESS!

Rick – THIS IS IWF!

Vinnie slowly gets to his feet, and Andrew James slides into the ring, and drives a sledgehammer into VVR’s gut. Vinnie drops to the mat, clutching his ribs. Andrew stands over him, and begins smashing his leg to pieces. Johnny Styles rushes to Vinnie’s aid, trading punches with Andrew.

Johnny – And there’s Andrew James! He’s helping the Succession take out the champion!

Rick – And Johnny Styles is making the save! Anarchy is breaking out here!

Vinnie gets to his feet slowly. He turns to look at James, raising his eyebrow. He shoves Styles out of the way and lifts James onto his shoulder, and is about to hit him with a Southern Sledgehammer, when the lights shut off.

Rick – Brace yourselves.

The lights turn back on, and Death-Angel is standing in the ring. He roars, and clotheslines Vinnie, dropping both Andrew and Rose to the mat. Tyson and Morbid immediately turn their attention to him. Death-Angel grabs both men by the throats and chokeslams them out of the ring. He turns towards Voss and Steel, who slide out of the ring and continue their brawl. SBK runs towards Death-Angel, who turns around with a massive fist which collides with the side of Johnny’s skull.

Rick – KABLOOSKIE!

Johnny – Death-Angel is clearing house!

Brian Hunt walks out from behind the curtain, holding a chair. He rushes the ring, blasting Death-Angel over the skull. Death stumbles a bit, then laughs, and grabs Brian by the throat. He lifts Brian up for a second chokeslam, but Brian slips out the back, hooking Death-Angel’s head on the way down. He spins Death around, driving him headfirst into the mat.

Rick – WOLF BITE!

Brain gets to his feet, and nods at VVR. Andrew James slides out of the ring, retreating up the ramp. Death-Angel gets to his feet, and looks around, spotting Voss and Steel brawling outside the ring, Tyson and Johnny Morbid laid out, and SBK, Vinnie, and Brian Hunt standing in the ring, surrounding him. Death-Angel slowly backs away, and climbs out of the ring, walking up the ramp.

STOP THIS BULLSHIT NOW!

Jason Hawk’s voice is heard over the speakers and his face suddenly appears on the screen.

Jason Hawk
This has to be the most ridiculously confusing bullshit ending to a show I’ve ever seen. I WILL NOT HAVE ANARCHY IN MY RING!

Jason looks at Death-Angel.

Jason Hawk
Death-Angel, since you seem to love to play with the lights and attack whoever you damn well please, I’m suspending you for one week. Next week, you are banned from the building. And at Violent Impulse, you’re going to compete against the loser of the tournament match between SBK and Dan Alexander…and you’re going to do so in a Glass Tables Match! Now GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

Jason smirks as Death-Angel looks at SBK, then walks backstage with Andrew James.

Jason Hawk
As for he rest of you…I know exactly how to keep you preoccupied. Next week, we’re going to see a repeat of tonight’s main event…but this time, I’m going to add a little twist to make it…well, not looking like Ratingless Rick booked it.

Rick – HEY!

Jason Hawk
Next week, we’re going to see the three champions face off once again…but this time, in a tag team match! It’s going to be Steel Angel…teaming up with Aric Voss!

Aric and Steel immediately freeze in place. Aric lowers his fist as he stares up at the screen, then back to Steel.

Jason Hawk
That’s right. You two. Against Tyson Rowle and Johnny Morbid.

Tyson glances over at Johnny, still holding the High Impact Title. Tyson shakes his head, sneering. Jason looks at VVR.

Jason Hawk
Unfortunately, it seems that your Violent Impulse opponent has his hands full next week…so how about I make your partner….

He looks at Johnny Styles.

Jason Hawk
The man with the tag title shot at Violent Impulse. You want tag matches, Hunt? FINE! Vincent Van Rose and Brian Hunt!

Rick – Haven’t we already seen that team?

Johnny – No. We’ve seen Vinnie and Chuck though.

Rick – I’m not even going to respond to that.

Brian and Vinnie look at each other, smirking. Brian extends his hand, which Vinnie shakes.

Rick – And just like that, we have a huge match coming next week!

Johnny – And right now, it seems like the IWF Champion and Brian Hunt are the only team that can see eye-to-eye! This could be huge!

Rick – And with that, we must bid you goodnight! Check us out next week. The last Battle Grounds before Violent Impulse! It’s going to be RATINGS THROUGH THE ROOF!

The show fades out into the IWF logo.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXII: Champion's Challenge   Battle Grounds XXII: Champion's Challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XXII: Champion's Challenge
Page 1 of 1