Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking Down Apollos

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taking Down Apollos Empty
PostSubject: Taking Down Apollos   Taking Down Apollos I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:50 pm

So I talked to Jason. Johnny won't be able to make it to Violent Impulse! But do not worry IWF fans! I, Matt Biggars, everyone's favorite stoner, is here to save you! Just because Johnny will not make it you will not be forced to keep listening to the most boring man on earth!

Never again will you sit there and be forced to listen to the sad excuse for a human being named Ryan Apollos! Because I Matt Biggars will save all of you! I promise to bring you great announcing along side my good buddy Rick Christian! I know that it is so every sad that we must all bid farewell to Johnny Electric but I swear to be at least just as good as Johnny! I promise you all that!

So I am looking forward to the next episode of Battle Grounds where I will be announcing it for all of you! See ya on Sunday! Wink

No wait... I have to beat Apollos first.

No Problem! Very Happy

Remember when I was in NLWF? Of course you do! I kicked ass! Or you know.. I kicked some ass.. It was still more ass then Apollos ever kicked!! I was pretty good. I was able to beat up guys like TJ Tilli and Leon Lonewolf. I even won a midcard title. I am pretty proud of that. I did my thing and had fun. But as you can see my resumé isn't super impressive.

But it is still better then Apollos'

Ryan ”Mr. 10 Minute World Champion” ”The Gatekeeper” ”The man no one gives a fuck about” Apollos.

You are rather forgettable Apollos. Until you started this announcing thing I didn't even realize you were in IWF. Because it is not like you have done anything really memorable. It is not like you have ever done anything memorable. You were the world champion for 10 minutes over 2 years ago but other then that. What the fuck have you done in your career?

The Vampire Lord! cheers

I remember that too. That was fun. I remember Monster and me watching and almost pissing ourselves out of pure laughter. Those were some good times. Can you come out as the Vampire Lord at Violent Impulse. That would be the best thing ever! It would just be absolutely amazing! It would just be the best day of my life. If I got to fight the Vampire Lord I would die a happy man. I bet everyone else would love to see that too.

The Vampire Slayer vs Matt Biggars!

Of course I will win but I still think that people would love to see the return of the Vampire Lord. Fuck The Legend Slayer. Fuck The Straight Edge Slayer and fuck Da X-Factor!

The Vampire Lord is where it is at!

If you come out as the Vampire Lord I will just let you beat me up for five minutes straight. I will not even put up any resistance. But if you do come out as just boring old Ryan Apollos I will have to kick your ass and you decided so yourself.

So now you have a choice! Come out as the Vampire Lord and get a good headstart or come out as Ryan Apollos and I will just kick your ass so bad that we won't even see you in IWF again for weeks! I actually think the fans would love me for that.

Just getting rid of Ryan Apollos? Sounds just great and I will happily be the man who removes Apollos from IWF. I have no problem with this whatsoever! Not that I am actually able to beat someone up so bad but the thing is that if I beat you I highly doubt that you will want to show your face around IWF again.

So come Sunday. I will beat you! I will end your sad career and I will make the entire world a big favor!

Bye Apollos! Razz
Back to top Go down

Taking Down Apollos
Page 1 of 1