Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A brief message

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A brief message Empty
PostSubject: A brief message   A brief message I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:57 pm

A brief message Seattle

Rosalie sat there with her laptop on the hotel bed, pinching the bridge of her nose. How did she get saddled with such a huge ego on her team? She didn’t know much about Sean Libby, but Stygian… How could the girl that came into IWF just after Stygian not know about him? They both had something to prove, but the former “Black Dragon” had titles to back it up, and he had a plan. That was more than she had. Still, she had her debut match with Loca Rocsi. It was a good start. Beating someone with a title might not mean much to either of her teammates, but to someone like her, someone who had a lot to prove? It was the best start she could have asked for. It hadn’t been the easiest of fights, but she had refused to surrender in the end. Now they were putting her up against Loca Rocsi again, along with batshit Libra and that other guy. What was his name? Oh yeah, Tyson.

Stygian had gone off on that for a bit in his video. She had to hand it to him, the guy knew how to cut a promo. She could probably learn a thing or two from studying him. From studying a lot of the guys in the IWF. It wouldn’t hurt her to expand on her gimmick, either. She got lucky with Rocsi last week, but she knew she had a long way to go if she was going to win any titles. A strong start was just that: a strong start. The real superstars were the ones who knew how to sustain and endure. She knew she could hold on in the amateurs, but this was a whole different ball game.

She looked up as the door opened and Cara stepped into the room. Her best friend looked a little unsteady on her feet, and flopped down onto the bed. “Whatchya dooin’?”

Rosalie wrinkled her nose. Wow, Cara was plastered. But this could be fun. “Getting ready for Sunday.”

Good. You did good work with that Loca Loca. Should do good again.

I hope to.” Rosalie chuckled. “Going to take some work.

Well duh. But you knew that.” Cara buried her face in the pillow next to Rosalie’s elbow and closed her eyes. “I’m still listening.

Rosalie grinned and shook her head. Cara might try to listen, but she’d be out like a light soon. “I should probably shoot something…

Yeah…” Cara was already half-asleep.

Rosalie grinned, and took a moment to think about what she wanted to say before getting up and finding a better backdrop for this than a headboard.

Rosalie Knight sits in front of a camera. This time it’s clearly a webcam from the quality of the video. She’s wearing her usual sparkly t-shirt; this one is red with gold glitter angel wings. She smiles very prettily at the camera, although there’s an edge there that says this girl takes no shit from anyone.

You know, I’m trying to figure out what they’re thinking by putting us all together on some arbitrarily assigned tag team. I don’t know much about Sean Libby, and I don’t know much about Stygian. But I do know one thing about my teammates, and my opponents. Libra, Loca Rocsi, Tyson Rowle… You all better bring it if you want this to be anything less than a slaughter. I’m coming up, and I’m not going to be held back by names. Not going to be held back by the titles that others hold. I’m not intimidated by old blood or new, and I get the feeling my partners feel the same way.

And Rocsi, sugar, honey, let me say something to you in particular. You might think this is your chance for redemption, your chance for a rematch. But it’s not. Your day is past. It’s the rise of the Knight, now, honey, and you can either come along for the ride on this crazy horse I’m riding, or you can get trampled. You don’t want me as a fan? Fine, honey, that’s fine. It’s my name they’ll be chanting soon, when they see that I can do what you couldn’t rise up and do yourself. So bring it honey, this is a charge you can’t stop.

She pauses a moment, thinking.

I’m going to go enjoy what’s left of my Thanksgiving weekend, so this is short. See you in the ring Sunday, and don’t forget to bring it on. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

The camera fades to black.

Last edited by Rosalie Knight on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed coding)
Back to top Go down

A brief message
Page 1 of 1