Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone has a Dark side

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Everyone has a Dark side Empty
PostSubject: Everyone has a Dark side   Everyone has a Dark side I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Date: December 4th, 2011.

Time: Unknown.

Back into hell's domain, I glanced up as I notice the Pick your Poison logo with it's black and green lighting attached to the wall of the building. I entered through the double doors, showing my I.D to the guards who nod in response and allowed me entry. The walls shook with the sound of cheers echoing in the distance. The show hasn't started yet and there is a sea of people outside trying to get in for tonight's event. I walked past the local residents of the place, saying hello to the staff members who are busy getting ready for the PPV. I looked up at one of the big screen T.V and can see the arena. I heard Rick and Matt talking but ignored them as I made my way to the main lounge. There I could see some of the other workers who have made it to tonight's show. Among them being Chuck Matthews, Stygian and some others. No sign of Death Angel or Robbie yet but I knew better than to just assume that they haven't arrived yet. Knowing Death Angel, he's likely hiding somewhere no doubt keeping a close eye on me. I shrugged as I got up from the chair I was sitting on and made my way towards the locker where I can see my name on one of the doors. I entered the room and noticed a glass mirror shattered. I moved in closer and can see some writing on the wall from where the mirror was. The words seem to be written in blood and while the writing appeared crude it was readable.

Prepare to become the cursed!!

I didn't say anything, I took all the anger in me and then formed a sinister smile. For some reason I'm not feeling like myself, but rather something else is going on. These mind games are affecting me but in ways that perhaps Death Angel had intended for.

I turned from my locker room and headed back out. As I did, my phone had started ringing. I would answer it without even looking at the number, I already knew who was calling.

Yuko Shemamora: Glad you can make it, I'm on my way. It will be wonderful working with you guys. I'll be right over just give me a moment bye.

I hung up and turned back to my locker room. Ignoring the shattered mirror as I opened the closet door which contained my wardrobe. Of all the outfits I have, one item alone caught my eye. It was wrapped in a black leather like bag. I open the bag and there was my newest attire, one that I will soon be wearing. But not yet, must not spoil the moment but rather savor it.

Death Angel wanted to bring out the darkness in me......all I can say is be careful what you wish for.

Alright Death Angel you have my attention.

Everybody is waiting for us to do battle, I say we give em a show.

However know this, I won't so easy to push around this time.

You wanna call down the thunder?

I shall answer in response.

Let's shed blood tonight.

Because a new power has been released from it's imprisonment.

It is I, the judge, the jury and in your case, the executioner.

Bless me with the leaf off of the tree.

On it I see the freedom reign.

Black night, dark sky.

The Archangel has awaken.

And I show no mercy to anyone.
Back to top Go down

Everyone has a Dark side
Page 1 of 1