Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XXIX: The Redneck Returns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XXIX: The Redneck Returns Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XXIX: The Redneck Returns   Battle Grounds XXIX: The Redneck Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:47 pm

In place of the customary IWF Phoenix logo, the black screen is filled with the Black Crusade shield. Then it cuts to a shot of Rick Christian and Matt Biggars at ringside. They look at one another confused.

Rick—Are we? Are we live?

Matt—I don’t know, dude.

Rick—I’m told we are live, I’m not sure what’s going…where are our graphics, where is our theme music? And why are Lilith and Lilah in the ring, and what the hell have they done with our ring and WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH MY SHOW?

Finally the camera turns to the ring. Lilith and Lilah are waiting there in matching, form-fitting black sequined gowns. The ring and the entrance ramp are decked out with red carpet. There’s a huge golden Templar Cross at the back of the ring, the IWF Turnbuckle pads have been covered with Templar Crosses. Lilith has the stick.

Lilith
It sure is nice to be home.

Cheap pop from the Salt Lake, crowd.

Lilith
Well, not exactly home. I’m not from Salt Lake, I’m actually from Payson.

A small segment of the crowd cheers.

Lilith
I see we have a few of you who made the two hour drive. And the rest of you seem to be happy to see a home-grown girl doing well.

Another loud pop from the crowd.

Lilith
If only I was that happy to see you….Sweet fucking Christ I couldn’t get out of this state fast enough!

The boos get louder.

Lilith
Straight 4.0 student my whole life, Valedictorian, Scholarship offers from every school in the state up to and including Utah…

Half the crowd cheers, the other half boos.

Lilith
…And BYU…

The cheering half and the booing half of crowd swap sides.

Lilith
It’s everything every high school kid in Utah dreams of. And I packed my bags and BOLTED TO STANFORD just to get away from the self-righteous, homophobic, misogynistic Mormon Church and the stranglehold it has on this backwards, self-important and incredibly boring state!

The whole crowd boos, and even gets a little hostile.

Matt—Well, we’re never going to be allowed back in Utah again.

Rick—I’d like to apologize to the State of Utah, and to the Mormon church…

Matt—What’s the over/under on the number of people outside with torches and pitchforks?

Rick—WHAT?

Matt—That’s what religious nuts do; torches and pitchforks.

Rick—Ladies and gentlemen, and good people of the state of Utah, the views of Lilith and Matt Biggars are their own and do not reflect the views of IWF or its management.

Lilith
The same way Urban Meyer did. The same way Deron Williams did. The same way Karl Malone packed up and left this stupid state in the dust for bigger and better things! Malone went to the Lakers. Urban Meyer went to Florida. Deron Williams went to New Jersey…how lousy a place to live does Utah have to be that New Jersey is a step up? And me, after Palo Alto, I went to Japan where I finally came across something I never saw in my life…I sure as hell was never going to find it in Utah. I was never going to find it wrapped up in the Book of Mormon. I was never going to find it as long as I settled for what some asshole standing on an altar told me I should want; like every girl I went to high school did. Like every woman here tonight did. Don’t say you didn’t, you can’t fool me, I grew up here. I know every one of you got proposed to on graduation day, waited two years for the idiot to come back from his mission and got knocked up on your wedding night. You stayed here and settled for what some asshole who thinks he has a direct line to God told you, you wanted. I, on the other hand, went to Japan and found something you’ll never get to experience as a good little Mormon wife: a real man!

Matt—Do we have an evacuation plan?

Rick—I think Lilith is trying to incite a riot.

Matt—Dude, we’re just here for a couple days…can you imagine being stuck here for 18 years.

Lilith
I found a real man, and now the world has found him again. The last time you saw him, he waged an all-out war with James Shark and came out on top. Ladies and gentlemen, Mormons and losers—I think that pretty much covers everyone in the crowd—The High Impact Champion, and the only real man a woman from Utah has ever married…STYGIAN!

The lights die out, only a few pale lights make the stage visible. Static fills the jumbo-tron and the lights die out, leaving the screen as the only light in the house briefly before accompanied by matching golden “Tron” lines border the screen and outline the stage and span down the ramp. Slowly the static fades out into an eight-pointed, spiked, barbed chaos star. Fans light lighters, open up their phones, shine small, handheld LCD lights, hell they sell them out at the merchandise stands for just this purpose. Basically the crowd starts looking like a Poison concert during “Every Rose has Its Thorn”; a thousand points of light in a nearly dark arena. Smoke comes up through the stage as the spiraling crescendo of the intro to Helloween’s “Perfect Gentleman” gradually fills the speakers. When the guitars hit, a huge Skeletal Dragon Flies up from the bottom of the screen and blows a gout of fire that seems to streak down the center of the ramp and ends in a blast of pyro from the ring posts

Out walks Stygian from the back, slowly, deliberately, dressed in a suit that’s such a light shade of gray, it’s almost silver, with a black shirt and a matching tie and the High Impact Title over his shoulder. The crowd is roundly booing him by the time he gets to the ring. He takes the microphone from Lilith and the music cuts. The lights come back on, and Stygian raises the mic to speak, but the crowd boos him out, and he’s never one to discourage it. In fact he hands the mic back to Lilith and climbs the closest set of turnbuckles and holds the belt up, pointing into the crowd and jawing back and forth with a few people here and there.

Rick- Stygian isn’t doing much to repair the damage his wife has already done with the mic.

Finally Stygian drops back into the ring, shoulders the belt and takes the mic back from Lilith.

Stygian
Well, thank you people of Salt Lake for giving me the kind of welcome I expected from a bunch of ignorant, cult-following hillbillies.

The boos get louder.

Stygian
You know, I can’t figure out why you’re booing. Is it because I saved this fine little lady here from being a Mormon concubine, or because I’ve done nothing but destroy your heroes since I got here?

I’ll start first, with credit where credit is due. I am no longer the only legitimate champion in the company. Ruben Ricardo Leon and Craig Hemming flat out destroyed Apex, just like I knew someone would when they finally quit hiding behind Carmine Vesteri’s skirt and got challenged.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction for the new Tag Team Champions, but mostly positive.

Stygian
I’ll also give credit to James Shark. Yeah! Give it up for James Shark! No bullshit.

The crowd applauds for the effort it saw at New Year’s Evil where James Shark and Stygian may have had the match of the year on its first day.

Stygian
James, you are still a juvenile, unprofessional, over-hyped, foul-mouthed little troll…but I mean what I said; you are one tough son of a bitch. You brought it to me like nobody not named Chuck Matthews has since I came to this company. You laid it on the line and left it all at the mat. But in the end, you were exactly what I said you were: not good enough. No third title, no win, back to the scrap heap. I’m done with you. You know what I don’t hear anymore? You know what nobody says anymore? Nobody says “you haven’t beaten anyone in IWF.” Not anymore. Finally I put this belt on the line against someone that even you; IWF Fans, have to give me respect for beating. Finally I…

The lights in the arena shut off and nothing is heard but the chanting of the crowd. Silver and red lasers suddenly begin to flash throughout the arena, shining in about a thousand places at once. All of a sudden, the opening guitar strings of “Running from you” by Saving Abel is heard throughout the arena

Rick- What the hell is this all about?

Matt- Dude…I hope there weren’t epileptic people watching…they might be dead now!

Silver and red fireworks erupt from the sides of the stage as a thick column of smoke shoots up from underneath the stage, obscuring the top of the entrance ramp. All of a sudden, Dan Alexander walks out of the back and stops and looks around. He then continues down the ramp.

Rick- It’s Dan Alexander!

Matt- He’s back!

I say goodbye to the rearview mirror
As a silhouette fades of you
Well I hope you think that I'll be back someday,
Someday I'll only be back just to leave you again
Ooo, I've only come back just to leave you again and again
I guess I'll never leave

Dan Alexander walks up the steps and steps into the ring.

I'm running from you
Can I get any further away?
It feels like the first time...I've been in love
If I'm running from you
Will you follow me down to the end?
If I fall again, will you say goodbye?
Will you say goodbye? Yeah yeah...

Dan stands in the middle of the ring and smirks as he stares at the members of The Black Crusade

Dan Alexander
Stygian…long time, no see.

Stygian
Dan Alexander...what the hell are you doing out here?

Dan Alexander
Well I saw this fine party of yours, the nice suit, the fine decorations, the top-notch prostitutes…

The crowd goes “ooohhh” and then pops. Lilith rolls her eyes, and then has to go calm down Lilah. Stygian shakes his head and sighs.

Stygian
Not all of us can go to Disney Land and hand out free candy to get a date.

The crowd boos again, with that kind of collective groan that suggests Stygian might have crossed a line.

Dan Alexander
Oh really cute. I suppose I deserved that.

Stygian
I wish I would have known you were coming, I’d have invited Chris Hansen. But, I didn’t. Come to think of it, Dan, I didn’t invite you so this brings me back to my initial question: what the hell are you doing out here?

Dan Alexander
Well we do have a match later tonight…

Stygian
I saw that. I thought about just poking you with a stick and firing you up into getting yourself DQed again.

Dan Alexander
Ouch, man, that hurts. It’s true, but it hurts. Yes, I did get myself disqualified. Yes I let you get under my skin. All that crap you said about my career, about my then-girlfriend…all of it. I’m going to be honest; I didn’t think you were very important back then. I let my ego get the better of me. But now, look at you; you look good. You look tough. You and James Shark, hell you might have locked down match of the year on the first night of the year. I’m thinking I want to be a part of that. I’m thinking maybe I should try to take that belt from you. I was thinking maybe tonight…

The crowd roars, and Stygian laughs.

Stygian
Oh, ho ho, oh ha, ha ha ha ha, wow. Really, Dan? Stop me if I’m wrong, but didn’t, didn’t you fail miserably to capture the tag team titles the last time anyone saw you in an IWF ring? And wasn’t that a month ago? How very much like you, Dan. How very much like this company. A guy takes some time off, claims he’s retiring, and then he comes back and wants something for nothing. Just like Corey Casey, huh Dan. And you would pick tonight wouldn’t you? After James Shark and I beat each other half to death, I’ve still got stitches in my forehead and bruises on my body from that match. And you’ve been sitting at home, drinking whatever the hell you drink, watching TV and suddenly because I am now worth the “great” Dan Alexander’s time, he deigns to crash my celebration, celebrating the fact that I am the only legitimate singles champion in the company after stealing the show at New Year’s Evil and getting the company off to a great start for 2012—which, by the way, you’re welcome IWF—and suddenly you want to come down and demand a title shot like you’re owed it. Name one thing you’ve done in the last 30, hell, 60 days. I’ll tell you what you’ve done in that time; you’ve failed to win the briefcase, you’ve gotten yourself disqualified against me and you’ve failed to win the tag-team titles.

Dan Alexander
Yeah, I did all that, I also did this!

Dan smashes Stygian in the face with the microphone and then lights into him with right hands. Both mics are dropped, Stygian drops the belt and fights back with a Spartan Kick that gets Dan down. The girls clear out, Stygian kicks the belt out of his way, and a couple of brave IWF crewmen reach in and save the microphones. Stygian stomps on Dan and buys time to tear off his jacket, his tie and his shirt, each are thrown out of the ring and collected by Lilith and Lilah, who also has the High Impact Title. Stygian pulls Dan up and presses him overhead. But as Stygian drops Dan down, Dan swings around and grabs Stygian’s arm. He pulls and just about lands with Stygian in the Arm Ripper; but Stygian rolls out of the ring. Dan comes over to the edge of the ring and dares Stygian to get back in, he even offers to hold the ropes, but Stygian waves his hand, takes his belt, and makes his way to the back with the girls.

IT'S ELECTRIC!

Johnny's voice fades into "Slow Motion" by Nickelback, and the crowd erupts into cheers.

The last straw just broke
I'm a line in your tasteless joke
What's up with that heart you've stolen?
Don't worry cause
It's not broken, it's just swollen

Could anticipate
How you're feeling from day to day
Well about you, now that you're needing
Don’t worry cause
They’re laughing and you're bleeding

Johnny walks out from behind the curtain, wearing a suit and carrying a microphone. He stands in the way of Stygian and the girls and waits for his music to cut.

Johnny Electric
Hold on there just a second, big man. I was in the back, I was listening to the two of you, I saw that little brawl and I think you both raised some interesting points. Yes, Stygian, that was one hell of a match you had at New Year’s Evil, and come end of 2012, I’m sure it will be nominated. I’ll give you that. And yes, after that match, it’s really not fair that you should have to defend that title so soon. I’ll even agree that you shouldn’t defend it against a guy who just took a month off, when it hasn’t even been a week since you and James Shark beat the hell out of one another.

The crowd boos.

Johnny Electric
Hey, it’s a good point. Dan, you can’t just go sit at home for a month and then come back and jump into a title match. If you want it, you can earn it here tonight.

Dan no longer has a mic, but he yells “HOW” up the ramp anyway.

Johnny Electric
If you want another match with Stygian at Rising Monarchy with the title on the line, win this match tonight without the title on the line. You do that, Dan, you’ve got your match. Sounds reasonable to me, and I make the decisions around here.

Johnny walks out to the back, leaving Stygian and Dan to stare at one another across the long distance. The scene slowly fades to the Battle Grounds logo

Battle Grounds XXIX: The Redneck Returns Battlegrounds002
LIVE from the EnergySolutions Arena in Salt Lake City, Utah

ire explodes out of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

“FEAR THE CHUCK!” “The Mac Attack is back, Jack!” “ > Quack Attack is still better though” “I CAME TO SEE LIBBEH!” “I came here to beat it when I see Ashlison!” “I own IWF stock…PUT ME ON THE BOARD!”

The camera cuts over to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, who are sitting behind the announcer’s table at ringside

Rick- Hello one and all from a jam packed EnergySolutions Arena here in Salt Lake City, Utah!

Matt- Why the hell are we in Utah?

Rick- What do you mean?

Matt- I mean, aren’t the Mormons like, wicked uptight about seeing lesbians and hot chicks and dudes bleeding and shit?

Rick- There are other people besides Mormons that live in Utah, Matt…

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring. in the corner of the ring stands TJ Banks, who is throwing some shadow punches

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, already in the ring…From Miami, Florida…Weighing in at 220 pounds…TJ Banks!

TJ Banks takes a few steps out of his corner and raises his clenched fists up to the sky

Rick- TJ Banks had a very successful debut at New Years Evil last week

Matt-Let’s see if he can keep it going this week!

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

Why is everybody always picking on me?
Does anybody really know a thing about me?
But one of these days we’ll be in the same place
In the same place, punk, at the very same time
But when it takes place and you wanna talk shit
Then step your ass up and say it right to my face

“Full Nelson” by Limp Bizkit erupts through the arena. The camera pans across the crowd, who begin cheering, before moving back to the stage, where Craig Hemming slowly walks out. He looks around at the crowd, then raises his custom hammer over his head, eliciting more cheers from the audience.

Heather Thompson- From Battle Creek, Michigan…Weighing in at 315 Pounds…He is one half of the IWF Tag Team Champions...Craig Hemming!

Rick- And here comes the man who, alongside Ruben Ricardo Leon, DOMINATED Apex and took the IWF Tag Team Titles away from Hawk and Chuck

Matt- Yeah, yeah…

Rick- Not only that…but Craig and Ruben beat down on Apex so badly that Chuck SNAPPED after the match and seemingly ended the career of Jason Hawk!

Matt- Sad I’d like to take this time to wish my friend the Hawkman a speedy recovery!

You’ll get knocked the fuck out
Cause your mouth’s writing checks that your ass can’t cash
Knocked straight the fuck out

Craig rolls his shoulders and neck, then walks down the ramp, pausing here and there to tussle a kid’s hair or let a woman in the front row touch his arms. He reaches the base of the ramp and pauses, falling to his hands and doing a quick set of five pushups before hopping back to his feet. He stares up at the ring. He takes a few steps and jumps straight up, landing on the apron before stepping between the ropes.

I ain’t believing all the shit you’ve been talkin about me
Don’t even know me and still you’re talkin shit about me
But one of these days I’m gonna catch you in the act
In the act, red handed, caught up in the act, punk
And that’ll be the day, the one and only day
To step your ass up and say it right to my face

Craig raises his hammer again, getting more cheers. He pounds the hammer on the mat three times, as fireworks explode from the ring corners with each hit. Craig hands the hammer to the referee, who takes it to the timekeeper’s table.

You’ll get knocked the fuck out
Knocked straight the fuck out
Cause your mouth’s writing checks that your ass can’t cash, motherfucker

Just shut your fuckin mouth

Craig raises his fists to the crowd as he waits for the match to begin. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds XXIX: The Redneck Returns Match
Craig Hemming [vs.] TJ Banks

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

TJ Banks runs directly at Craig Hemming and leaps into the air, looking to connect a flying cross-body block. Craig Hemming catches TJ Banks and throws TJ Banks up into the air. Craig Hemming catches TJ Banks as TJ Banks falls out of the air, and Craig Hemming powers TJ Banks down to the canvas with a thunderous double edged spinebuster

Rick- TJ Banks was looking for that cross body block…

Matt- But instead got caught by the powerhouse known as Craig Hemming!

Craig Hemming leans down and grabs TJ Banks and hauls TJ Banks up to his feet. Craig Hemming Irish whips TJ Banks to the corner turnbuckle. Craig Hemming follows TJ Banks in and, as soon as TJ Banks’ back hits the turnbuckle, Craig Hemming delivers a crushing clothesline that causes TJ Banks to slump down to the seated position in the corner turnbuckle

Rick- This match has been all Hemming since the bell rang!

Matt- Maybe TJ Banks bit off more than he could chew this week…

Craig Hemming takes a few steps back, measuring TJ Banks. Craig Hemming then rushes in and delivers a massive boot that connects with the side of TJ Banks’ skull

Rick- What a boot!

Matt- I think he just put TJ Banks’ lights out!

Craig Hemming leans down and grabs TJ Banks’ right leg. Craig Hemming hauls TJ Banks out to the middle of the ring before leaning down and dragging TJ Banks up to his feet. Craig Hemming then reels TJ Banks in, trapping TJ Banks in the powerbomb position. Craig Hemming then lifts TJ Banks up, holding TJ Banks aloft for a moment, before throwing TJ Banks back first to the canvas with a massive Jackknife powerbomb

Rick- Hemmingbomb!

Matt- Game over, TJ

Craig Hemming puts his boot on TJ Banks’ chest as the ref drops down and counts

-1-
-2-
-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Craig Hemming!

The ref grabs Craig Hemming’s wrist and holds it up in the air as the crowd applauds loudly

Rick- I don’t even think Craig broke a sweat during that match!

Matt- That was just pure domination by Craig Hemming from start to finish…TJ Banks didn’t even stand a chance!

Craig Hemming grabs his half of the IWF Tag Team Titles from the time keeper and then climbs the nearest turnbuckle. Craig Hemming lifts the title high up into the air as the camera focuses in on him for a moment before cutting to the back

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The camera cuts to the back to show a black 2010 Lincoln Town Car pull into the parking lot. The camera focuses in as the driver of the car gets out and walks around to the rear passenger’s side door. The driver of the car opens the door and Rosalie Knight climbs out of the back of the car.

Rosalie Knight
Thank you

The driver tips his hat as Rosalie Knight grabs her wrestling gear out of the back seat of the car. Rosalie Knight then walks through the parking garage and through a large set of double doors as she enters the arena. Rosalie Knight walks through the back stage area, looking around at all the locker room doors and such. Eventually she comes to a woman who is holding a clipboard in her hands

Rosalie Knight
Excuse me, I was just wondering if you could tell me where my locker room is

The woman looks up at Rosalie Knight before looking down at the clipboard. She then checks the clipboard before looking back up at Rosalie Knight

Stage Hand
Sure, follow me Mrs. Knight

The stage hand leads Rosalie Knight through a long hallway. As the two women walk down the hallway, they pass two other women who are standing just off to the side. The stage hand tries to slide by the two women, but she accidentally bumps into one of the women

Stage Hand
I’m…I’m sorry…

The woman slowly turns around…revealing the pissed off face of Latoya Banks

Latoya Banks
Bitch! You tryin’ to start something with me?

The stage hand quickly nods her head “no”

Stage Hand
No ma’am. It was an accident…

Latoya Banks
I outta fucking kick yo bitchass right here and now…

Latoya Banks cocks back her hand as if to slap the stage hand but Rosalie Knight suddenly reaches out and grabs Latoya Banks’ hand

Rosalie Knight
Hey…it was an accident alright?

Rosalie Knight releases Latoya Banks’ hand. Latoya Banks slowly turns and glares at Rosalie Knight

Rosalie Knight
So why don’t we all just go ahead and get along with our evenings?

Latoya Banks
I know you…you’re that bitch Rosalie Knight…

Latoya Banks looks Rosalie Knight up and down

Latoya Banks
You don’t look as tough as they say you are. You just look like another weakass white girl

Rosalie Knight smirks slightly

Rosalie Knight
I can assure you that I am every bit as tough as they say I am

Latoya Banks snickers as she gets up in Rosalie Knights’ face

Latoya Banks
Oh really…

Latoya Banks cocks her hand back and goes to punch Rosalie Knight. Rosalie Knight ducks the right hook and tackles Latoya Banks to the ground. The two women begin rolling around on the ground and exchanging blows as security suddenly arrives and separates the two women. The scene then fades to commercial

---------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XXIX: The Redneck Returns Redbull-and-vodka2

Red Bull and Vodka…for those of us who wanted to keep drinking but are feeling tired at the same time!

------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

The lights switch on bright and a loud happy cheering plays, as soon as Tyson walks down the ramp the cheering fades and the lights turn grey, “10’s” by Pantera plays but in a classic and old remix version.

Heather Thompson- From the Grand Forgotten City…Weighing in at 229 pounds…Tyson Rowle!

Rick- Welcome back to more IWF Battle Grounds action ladies and gents!

Matt- And this next match up pits two former friends against each other!

Rick-That’s right Matt. Tyson Rowle is set for one on one action against the man that he once considered to be his close friend…SEAN LIBBEH!

Tyson walks down to the ring holding his head down, he climbs through the middle ropes and pulls his hood back to reveal his face.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

Guitar sounds play in the arena. The lights dim a dark purple with shines of green around the arena

All because of you,
All because of youuuu,
All because of YOU!

Pyros explode on the stage. The camera moves right into the stage showing Sean Libby walking down and pointing at the right end of the arena

I haven't slept in so long,
When I do I dream,
Of drowning in the ocean,
Longing for the shore
Inside these arms are yours,

Heather Thompson- From Framingham, Massachusetts…Weighing in at 197 Pounds…Irishman Sean Libby!

Rick- LIBBEH!

Matt- LIBBEH!!!!!!

Rick- I hope that LIBBEH is prepared for a full on, full out brawl here tonight…because I can assure you that Tyson is!

Matt- Ladies and gents, the smart bet tonight…PUT YOUR MONEY ON LIBBEH!

Libby walks down the entrance ramp, yelling at the camera

Sean Libby
Yeah!

Sean runs and jumps on the steel steps

All because of you!
I believe in Angels,
No not the kind with wings!
No not the kind with halos!
The kind that bring you home!
But home becomes a strange place,
I FOLLOW YOUR VOICE!
All you gotta do is,
Shout it out!

Sean climbs the turnbuckle and puts his hands over his mouth and shouts

In the fields where nothing grew was weeds
I found a flower on my feet
Bending there in my direction

Sean jumps off the turnbuckle and goes to the ropes. Sean bounces on the bottom rope and has one leg over the middle rope shouting at the crowd

I rapped a hand around its stem
I pulled until the roots gave in
Finding there what I'd be missing
But I know!

Sean bounces off the ropes and turns to the other side of the ring and raises his arms up

So I told myself,
Told myself its wrong.

Sean points at the fans

Theres a point we've passed from which we can't return!
I felt the cold rain of the coming storm

Sean takes off his trench coat and looks at the ramp/looks at his opponent

All because of you
I haven't slept in so long...

The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds XXIX: The Redneck Returns Match
Tyson Rowle [vs.] Sean Libby

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Tyson Rowle and Sean Libby both slowly walk to the center of the ring, each man eyeing each other suspiciously

Rick- These two have a long history, both as friends and as enemies

Matt- And every time these two men square off, there has always been plenty of fireworks! I expect this match to…

Sean Libby suddenly drops backwards a half a step and catches Tyson Rowle right under the chin with a superkick

Rick- IRISH SHOT!

Matt- ALREADY?!

Tyson Rowle falls to the canvas in a heap. Sean Libby drops down and looks like he is going to cover Tyson Rowle. Instead, Sean Libby picks Tyson Rowle back up to his feet and Irish whips Tyson Rowle into the corner turnbuckle

Rick- LIBBEH not going for the pin here for some reason…

Matt- That might not be the smartest move…

Sean Libby runs closely behind Tyson Rowle. As soon as Tyson Rowle hits the turnbuckle, Sean Libby jumps into the air. Sean Libby leaps over Tyson Rowle. Sean Libby grabs Tyson Rowle’s head and neck and throws Tyson Rowle out into the middle of the ring as Sean Libby lands on his feet on the top rope. Sean Libby then leaps backwards, executing a full moonsault, before landing across Tyson Rowle’s throat with a leg drop

Rick- HOLY SHIT!

Matt- HE JUST COMBINED THE COLD OF IRELAND INTO ONE MOVE!!!!

Sean Libby hooks Tyson Rowle’s leg as the ref counts

-1-
-2-
-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Sean Libby!

Sean Libby starts to get to his feet when, all of a sudden, Ashley Matthews and Alison Williams come running down the ramp and slide into the ring

Rick- What the hell?!

Matt- WOOHOOO! ASHLISON FTW!

Ashley Matthews quickly begins stomping down on Sean Libby as Alison Williams walks over to the corner turnbuckle and rips the padding off.

Rick- Uh oh…that cold, unforgiving steel turnbuckle is fully exposed….

Matt- I WISH ALISON AND ASHLEY WERE FULLY EXPOSED! WWWWWOOOOOOOO!!!!

Rick- You really are pathetic…

Alison Williams and Ashley Matthews both lean down and drag Sean Libby up to his feet. Both women then grab one of Sean Libby’s arms and count together

Ashley Matthews and Alison Williams
1…2…3!!!!

On “3” both women Irish whip Sean Libby so hard at the turnbuckle that they both fall to the canvas. Sean Libby is sent running across the ring before he collides, sternum first, into the exposed steel turnbuckle. Sean Libby falls to the canvas in a heap, clutching his chest

Rick- What the hell!!?!?!

Matt- LIBBEH’S ribs could be broken!!!!

Ashley Matthews and Alison Williams both slowly get to their feet, smiling wickedly, as they stare at Sean Libby, who is clutching his ribs and grimacing in pain. The camera focuses in on Ashley and Alison, who share a passionate kiss, before the show cuts to commercial

---------------------------------------------------

“Hello, are you tired of…"

[the screen blinks once as static threatens to overtake the entire TV screen. The static suddenly ends and the screen once again shows the commercial]

“…then you should order…”

[Once again, the screen blinks, this time, the static stays for a longer period of time. All of a sudden, the following is seen on the screen]