Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Seduction signs the dotted line

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dark Seduction signs the dotted line Empty
PostSubject: Dark Seduction signs the dotted line   Dark Seduction signs the dotted line I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:54 am

Dark Seduction signs the dotted line Melyssa-ford-3

There have been rumors that there was going to be a new arrival coming to the hallways and arena of Insurgency Wrestling Federation since the day Serai Leone reached out to James Shark via Twitter. Now those rumors are made fact.

The WEW Starlet/singer/dancer/model/actress/physical trainer Serai Leone has officially inked a contract and is now a IWF Diva. No word yet as to when the seductive Venezuelan beauty will make her in ring debut but expect her to make an appearance maybe as soon as the upcoming PPV. One thing is for certain, things are going to be shaken up and an impact unlike anything that has been seen before will be made. When reached for comments, she had this to say:

Get ready because the rules to the game have just been changed. It's time to shake things up and turn it up a notch. As a member of the legendary Jax family, I guarantee you that the roster won't know what hit them when I do decide to step inside the ring. I play by my own rules. You have seen nothing quite like me and I promise you that you never will again. When I am done making my legacy here, you will NEVER forget my name. But I won't be the only one because I have some real good friends on the way and it is going to be true anarchy here like you never seen before. It is going to be a LAX NATION takeover. My arrival is only the beginning...so be prepared and don't say you weren't warned.....

With that cryptic statement, Serai winks as she ends the interview. What she means, I guess we will find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Dark Seduction signs the dotted line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Seduction signs the dotted line   Dark Seduction signs the dotted line I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:52 pm

@The_Black_Dragon:
Dark Seduction signs the dotted line H8lf3
Back to top Go down

Dark Seduction signs the dotted line
Page 1 of 1