Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Got My Money On Sharky

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I Got My Money On Sharky Empty
PostSubject: I Got My Money On Sharky   I Got My Money On Sharky I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:12 pm

I Got My Money On Sharky Wwe-diva-kaitlyn15
- - I Got My Money On Sharky - -
Im rich. Filthy rich. If I had to put my money, all of my money, every cent, dime, quarter and dollar on the line for the James Shark vs William Darlington match this Saturday... I got my money on Sharky.

==================================================================
EVENT : BATTLEGROUNDS III
EVENT TYPE : WEEKLY SHOW
ROLEPLAY : FIRST & ONLY
==================================================================
Dear Diary ,

Last Sunday at Demolition Day, I defeated Rawrlurb. It was easy. No surprise. Came out without a scratch. Everything went as planned and as expected. She was a stepping stone to kick off my career. I thought that once I defeated that slut I would never see her again. Turns out this Saturday on Battle Grounds, I will see her, and will be only a few feet away from her. I wont be facing her in any sort of match, but we will be managing against eachother.

My boyfriend, James Shark will take on William Darlington. We both do not see any point to this matchup. James knocked out William. He did it when the odds were against him. He did it after a 2 on 1 assualt and an assualt by Blackwings weapon, a cane. He overcomed all of that and knocked him out, and knocked him out good. He made William look like an amateur, and for all we know William is an amateur. William might be considered a God in England, but here he isn't considered squat shit.

If James can still knock him out with heavy heavy odds stacked in Williams favor, how is William suppose to beat James Shark or even come close to beating James this Saturday?. I just dont understand. We dont understand. The IWF tries to make things seem interesting by adding me as James manager and Rawr as Williams manager. Like hello, thats not interesting. What the hell is Rawr going to do to help William?. Theres nothing she could do to help him. If she even tries to get herself involved in this match I will be there to crap on her plans.

Rawr tried to make her return at my expense. This is a bitch who has way more in ring experience than me. I came into this match with no amateur wrestling matches, no wrestling experience, and I dominated her. I was able to pull out the win even with the assist Death Angel gave her. Speaking of Death Angel, theres a funny story of how this all came about..

I called out Allison Williams. Allison Williams pussied out. Rawrlurb came to the assisst of Allison Williams, got herself involved in my business. I had a match with Rawrlurb. Rawrlurb pussied out. Death Angel got himself involved in my business. I defeated Rawrlurb.

Its pretty funny auctually. Why isn't it Death Angel vs James Shark?. Why is William getting another chance at my man?. Does the IWF really hate him that much?, hate him enough to make him suffer another knockout?, make him suffer another loss?, make his record even more worse?. Wow. Awesome. Cool beans.

I have a feeling the Right Hand Gaylords will showup to aid William. On the other hand I also have a feeling they will crap their pants when they see how James man handles William, and they will pussy out. However for the slight possible chance that they do showup, I believe there is nothing they can do. If they attack James the match will be a disqualification win. If they attack William they might possibly kill him because James will fuck him up, hurt him, make him bleed. More assualt ontop of that by 2 or 3 other guys will just murder him.

Lets say they distract the reff... no... what?, is the Reff that stupid?. Ok lets say the Reff doesn't see them... wait what?. Who can miss them?. With their wooden teeth and 1870 type clothing and awful smell?. See?. There is nothing they can do if they decide to come to his aid. Even if they were to come close to pulling it off, helping William get the win. I will be there to stop them and help my man.

Im Karly Zedic. I was the underdog in my match last week. When people came up to me congratulating me, I told them. Dont give me this bullshit, dont tell me you knew I would win. Before the match everyone said Rawr would destroy me. Now their kissing my feet?. Get the fuck outta here. My point is, I can do things people wouldn't think I would be able to do. I have just as much knockout power as James. Put me in a match with one of those English Gaylords, Ill prove it, Ill show them.

My point is, Im not just the girl next door, and Im not just filthy rich. Im a bad bitch. I will make anyone realize it, real fast. James is winning this match. Nobody will be able to stop the knockout from happening. Not William, not Rawrlurb, not any of the Right Hand Gaylords. The Reff will ring the bell and the Full Throttle Champion will come out with another knockout victory, and will do it looking more confident, and more dangerous then ever before.

Let me all remind you, James is now Champion. This is his first championship that he had ever won. He is ready, he is motivated, and an angry and motivated James Shark is one bad motherfucker.

I got my money on Sharky.

PS : Im writing to you now diary. This Saturday we will get the Diary of a Big Black Man.

Sincerley,
Myself. "Filthy Rich" Karly Zedic

Back to top Go down

I Got My Money On Sharky
Page 1 of 1