Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking Life to the Upper Limit II

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taking Life to the Upper Limit II Empty
PostSubject: Taking Life to the Upper Limit II   Taking Life to the Upper Limit II I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Taking Life to the Upper Limit II Tumblr_lx8pnmCWck1qh33kso1_r1_500
Hart Mansion
Las Vegas, NV
Jan 24th 2011

With the High Impact Championship match days away Training was everything I've been doing. Except tonight. Tonight I decided to stay home and kick up the feet. I turned on the news and saw a disturbing story about a guy who murdered his wife and seven year old son.

'They were found dead in their Las Vegas, NV home Monday afternoon. Police reports show that the coward killed his wife and son over the weekend and then hanged himself sometime on Monday.'

'More as the story develops, Mike back to you'

..:: Loca Rocsi ::..
“Can you believe that? Someone murdering their whole family. It’s terrible”

Loca mouths at me as she hears the news while doing dishes. The disgust in her voice is the disgust the entire city of Las Vegas has.

Scum.

That’s what I say.

..:: Robbie Hart ::..
“It’s terrible, babe”

I say as she turns around. She starts to get a little pudge around her usually tight stomach. Things were getting better, I was lowly coming to grips with the whole idea of being a dad. I looked at Vanessa, and I just smile.

“Why are you smiling?”

“You. Your little pudge at your stomach. It’s cute”

I say and she grabs my hand and smirks.

“Well, let’s hope you don’t go outrageous and kill us both.”

“I don’t see that happening babe. See, we’ve got it made. We don’t have any problems so it shouldn’t be a problem”

She smiles at me and I continue to eat my Chinese, and watch the sports segment of the news broadcast.

“You ever think we’ll have more than one kid?”

She asks, her back turned to me and I just roll my eyes.

“Whatever you want, dear.”

The house phone rang,, I picked it up and was stunned to hear Loca's deadbeat father on the other end. She told me stories about how much of a cocksucker he was.

He's been calling for a few days know, claims he wants another chance at being her father. The words I would like to say, but can't. I promise Vanessa I would bite my tongue and play nice, almost like I'm going to do at Rising Monarchy.

“Hi mang. Yes, I’m taking care of your daughter. Yes, she’s eating right. I mean, I can’t stop her from eating”

Which is true, after all, because she finished the Chinese takeout I ordered and she never does that.

“Is that papa? Tell him I said hi! No… let me talk to him!”

Loca shouts and I hand her the phone. She starts to jabber along in her native tongue so I leave the room. She always goes into these things with her father and I only know so much Spanish. I head into the other room to flip on the television and I see another story about the coward. Immediately I change the channel and catch the middle of a Celtic game.

“No, daddy, he’s fine. He’s a great guy who … well, that was in the past … He won’t do it again daddy. I promise”

She hangs up the phone and I just cock an eyebrow at her.

“What was that all about?”

“You know daddy. He thinks you’re no good for me.”

“Well he can…”

Before I finish my sentence I feel my phone buzz and I flip it up to see the following:

Hey man,

Hard luck on the come-back lose, solid match. But I've got some bad news. I know you dig Las Vegas and whatever but I think you need to move up here to Boston. I can set you up with a nice place on the harbor which is killer. I hate to do this shit to you but you'll be closer to the IWF offices, and there's a MMA promoter asking about you, could lead into bigger things for you outside the IWF ring. Hit me back.

- Your Agent

So after my agent Cody drops the bombshell on me, I lie in our bed reading a magazine about guitars as Loca slides in on the other side. With all this stress I needed something to help clear my head.

“So… we both had a rough day. Maybe we could release some…”

“There’s lotion in the bathroom. Release it yourself.”

“What the fuck is your problem?”

I ask and she sits up quickly and glares a look at me.

“Do you want to move to Boston?”

“This is a chance of a lifetime, Vanessa. Look, In a few days I'll be a champion again and Cody tells me he can get us some sweet endorsements which means more money. That means…”

“That means moving again. How many times are we going to move Robbie? I mean this is your family home. The Hart Mansion! I moved here from Miami! I’m done moving, Robbie. And what happens if this run in IWF comes to a crashing end? Are we going to have to move again?”

She screams at me and I can see tears running down her face.

“I just want some security knowing that while I’m pregnant, I don’t have to worry about anything. I just want some security.”

“Hun, if something happens to my career in IWF then we’ll stay in Boston. Look at it as an experience of a life time. It’s a place we’ve never lived before, the cityis a lot different than Las Vegas, and we can finally settle down. Plus, I won’t have to fly back and forth home to take care of our child”

I try and sway her and she sighs and wipes her eyes.

“I’ll sleep on it”

She whispers through her sobs and turns her back to me. I hope she’s alright with this. She’s taking the pregnancy thing hard anymore. I close my magazine and turn off the lights. I place my arm around her waist and she grabs my hand. A new beginning.

I can hardly wait.

Taking Life to the Upper Limit II Tom-hardy-warrior-training-2
Kansas MMA Mafia Training Gym
Kansas City, Kansas
Jan 28th 2011

Hours after arriving safely in Kansas, I was spotted in the 24-hour fitness center in full work out gear. Usually it wouldn’t be odd to see something like this, a wrestler working out, but in my case, I don't really like working out so close to the match. But I was fighting for the IWF High Impact Championship. I've been in this same room for hours working out on the weight bench, and running through sparing sessions.

With a heave I makes a good deal of noise finishing out my last rep.

“UhhhAAAHHHH!!!”

I drop the bar onto the holding pins and sit up, pure agony showing through on my face. I use my shirt to wipe the sweat away from my forehead as I sit facing the floor for a few moments. I lay back and hit the weights again, using all of my frustration and angst to fight through one more set. Afterward I sit back up again, my arms falling limp at my side. I stand up from the bench and wipe everything down before noticing the IWF camera filming me. At first I play it off like I'm upset and flip the cameraman the middle finger. I gather my things and start to walk out of the fitness center, making sure to stop at the bar to order a shot before heading off towards the elevator.

I almost shit myself as someone grabs my shoulder from behind. I swing around quickly only to calm down once I see Pro Wrestling reporter Roxanne Reynolds standing her hand on my shoulder.

“Damn it Rox! You scared the shit out of me!”

..:: Roxanne Reynolds ::..
“Sorry, it wasn’t my intention, I just wanted to know if you wanted to do an interview?”

“Now? Why the fuck would I want to do an interview now, Rox? I’m sweatin’ like a pig, and I smell like raunchy ass. All I want to do is sleep…”

“Well, perhaps I could join you?”

She puts her arms behind her back, smiling with her head facing downward as she tries to plead with me using her eyes.

“What? I don’t have time for you Rox.”

The words come out more as laughter as he insultingly declines the request.

“Don’t take it the wrong way, but I have a lot on my mind. What we had last year was just a fling, I don’t need you trying to get inside my head. I don’t need anyone trying to get inside my head right now. I got shots being fired from all angles, Rox! I’ve got a title match against James Shark, Ruben and Rosa in a days time, I got a MMA Survive and Conquer event starting this Tuesday! FUCK!”

“What’s wrong?”

She questions.

‘I let you in my head. Damn it. Run along, you should just go back to your room or something.”

I shake my head as I continue waiting for the elevator door to open.

“Are you sure, it seems like you have a lot you want to talk about … I notice you didn't bring Loca, and I can be a really good … umm … listener.”

Her seduction tactics start to take their toll as she speaks. I give in and pulls her under my arm, looking down at her as he questions what he is about to do. I wasn't even sure why I was doing this. I loved Loca, but ever since she became pregnant, she's been distant

And she understood the life of a superstar, and the very specail perks that came along with it

“This is a one-time deal, Roxie. I just need a release.”

I advise, being as blunt as possible.

The elevator door suddenly opens and I walk inside, Roxanne still under my arm. The doors close as my face tells the story of a man who can’t explain any of his actions as of late, or control them for that matter.

- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -
They Call Me The Degenerate King!
ROBBIE HART’S EDITION
The Shoot
- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -

James Shark ... stop masturbating to all the women in your speed dial and actually listen for a change.

You might not think too much of the shit spewing that you do around here on a regular basis, when really it looks like your the next headline for a Maury Povich episode!

'James Shark ... You are the father!'

And before you go getting all pissed off, remember that YOU took it this far. You're out for revenge? With me because my last name is Hart? Well you fuckin’ got it Mang

You got my attention.

You got me thinking.

You got me to realize that something had to change.

Something had to give.

Thank you for that much.

Yes, I said thank you. Thank you for insulting me. Thank you for mocking me. You see, I've always operated best when I've felt my back is against the wall. I've always produced my absolute best when I felt that I had no other choice. When someone like you is questioning my ability, I know that I've fallen too far. I know that I've allowed my image to become unbelievably sullied when someone like you has the gumption, the moronic balls, to say such things about me.

You've shown me this, so I need to show you my appreciation.

I intend to do such by beating the everloving shit out of you. I intend to do this by walking out to that ring, my head held high and my eyes focused upon you and you alone, and beating you senseless before the eyes of the world. I intend to watch your eyes go wide as you realize for the first time that you're in over your head. I intend to watch the fear come over your face as you realize that you're in the ring with a man who is better than you ever thought possible, a man who can do everything you ever wished to do and more. I intend to go out there, before all of the jeering masses, and prove that you....

You and the rest of that roster...

Are all Still my bitches.

Hell Imma drop you faster then you dropped your bitches last week

This is only the first step. The first stone I must crush beneath my foot in order to achieve the greatness I once held. You can try and stop me. You can try and prove that you hold some kind of superiority over me, but you're going to fail Jimmy. You're going to fail and do so miserably. But that's okay, Shark Dick.

It's alright.

I'm going to fucking bury you!

Ruben ... prepare to have your ass deported mang.

Nuff said there

I'm more prepared than a TV dinner. Why? Timing. Chances are that as much as we want to fantasize about it, nobody in this match is going to put a long, non stop beating on everybody and win both belts.

But when all the bodies and fists and prayers flying, somebody's going to be in perfect position to swoop in and take advantage of an opportunity. And I've got this little buddy called the Solution, and it kills bugs dead. And all I need is a couple of seconds from anywhere inside that ring.

Top rope?

Done.

Middle rope?

Done.

To escape a submission hold?

Done.

Right after a submission hold?

Done.

Aerial counter?

You get the picture.

And you know who does a lot of running around and putting her arms around people during matches? That's right, our very own Mother Teresa ... Rosa. And I will instantly transform Rosa from IWF's most terrifying pair of ovaries into a chick with a skull so crushed Johnny Electric will take a picture and sell "Rosa Schiavo" shirts on eBay.

It's that serious.

If I need to make your career flatline in order to leave with that title around my shoulder, well my pen is in hand and your DNR is waiting.

Will I be the greatest High Impact champion of all time? You can't predict the future - but you can look at a long list and decide I'm not the worst person to ever be on it.

What I can promise is that there's a long list of people in this company who need to get their heads kicked in. There has never been a time in this company where more people have needed to be slapped in the teeth.

We'll have fun with that.

So get ready, because I am walking out of Kansas with the IWF High Impact Championship.

Love it or hate it.

Live to win till I die.

I'm done here.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1