Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rising Monarchy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:06 pm

So the admins had a hell of a job putting this PPV together...and by that i mean writing this PPV...because almost every match was an instant classic. I know that I, personally, tried to go above and beyond the call of duty for the CC/Steel and Fatal Fourway matches. I'm sure Brandon would say the same for the main event and Chuck the same for his matches.

Anyways, I feel like we put on a hell of a show for you guys for Rising Monarchy...actually...it's like you guys put in the hard work and the admins tried our damndest to make it all worth while! Let us know how we did folks!

DON'T BE AN INGRATE, BE CONSTRUCTIVE IN YOUR FEEDBACK!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:22 pm

I think it was a pretty damn good show. Anyone who says it wasn't should be tied up, castrated, and kicked off the edge of the Grand Canyon.
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:41 pm

When I say this I mean no disrespect to other shows, but truly this was the best show I've seen since I came here in October. Solid from top to bottom. Every match was worth reading. Also I think every match was RPed for. A special thank you to Brandon for the work on our match. I'm sad to see Brandon leave but...

Rising Monarchy Iwfworldtitle001

...I think I can find something to comfort myself with.
Back to top Go down

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:51 pm

I liked the part where I came in... and like won and shit.
Back to top Go down

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:22 am

Great show! I'm really impressed by your dedication and work ethic guys, you put in 100% and it came out awesome! My favorites were Corey's match and the main events, but every single match was great!
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:13 am

shits proper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rising Monarchy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: