Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Mistake

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Your Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Your Mistake   Your Mistake I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:26 pm

The scene opens with an exterior shot of the extravagant mansion we now know belongs to Anthony Royal. The camera enters the structure, entering a huge open area. The walls are covered with large, framed pictures of Royal through various stages of his life. The camera moves forward and enters a long corridor. Much like the previous room, the corridor walls are plastered with pictures of the conceded Royal. The camera takes a right turn in the corridor, entering a large room that appears to be a library. The walls are replaced with shelves, filled floor to ceiling, with books. In the center of the room sits a leather chair in front of a fire place, fire blazing. In the chair sits none other than Anthony Royal. Royal is wearing a red, velvet robe. He is holding a hardback copy of Bret Easton Ellis’ American Psycho. He is reading intently, a small, but twisted smile creeping across his face, enjoying what he is reading. He notices the camera, finishes the page he was, on, marks his place and slams the book shut and puts it aside. He smirks into the camera and begins to speak.

Royal: American Psycho, it is quite the good read, very stimulating to the mind. The violence excites me. I’d even go as far as to say it gives me ideas. Ideas for the hell that I can cause to rain down on my Nowhere to Run opponent.

Royal lets out a bit of a laugh at the mention of his opponent, Sho’No Mercy.

Royal: Poor Sho. He truly does not grasp the seriousness of the situation he finds himself in. Sho, you are concerned with everything except for the one thing that you actually should be concerned about, me.

Royal shakes his head in disapproving fashion.

Royal: However, I do believe I may have gotten through to you somewhat Sho, as it seems you have gone out and gotten yourself a security plan. You went out and got yourself a pet whore to hide behind. How cute. Love is truly in the air. What a cute couple the street thug and the community sperm dumpster make. It does seem pretty low to me that you are willing to hide behind a woman, Sho. I mean, what do you think this is going to accomplish? How is bringing this woman into the fold going to help you at all? The only threat she poses to anyone is transmitting any of the numerous diseases she surely has. But that will affect me in no way, as I would never lower myself to even touch any woman who hangs around with a thug such as yourself. If your plan is to hide behind this woman, or to have her get involved in our match, heed my warning. I assure you Sho, I am not above putting my hands on a woman, and, for the record, I wouldn’t exactly call your little friend a woman. If she gets involved in our match, if she tries to screw me over, I will not hesitate to put on some rubber gloves, because, safety first, and slap the whore right out of that bitch and she will not make it to her Battlegrounds debut.

Royal lets out a laugh while flashing the camera a twisted smile.

Royal: Sho, you claim to have made a career out of exposing people like me, but I promise you, you have never stepped into the ring with anyone quite like me. I am a completely different animal Sho. There are no lengths to which I will not go to achieve victory. I…

Suddenly, Royal is interrupted by a man entering the room. The man, dressed in a suit and holding a tray, suggesting he is a servant of sorts, hands Royal a glass

Servant: Your drink Mr. Royal.

The servant then turns to leave.

Royal: Wait one moment please.

Royal takes a sip of the drink. He gets a disgusted look on his face before spitting it all over the servant. Royal then tosses the glass against the wall, shattering it.

Royal: What in God’s name is this!? This is not what I asked for! It tastes like sewage! You’re fired.

Servant: P…Please no Mr. Royal. I have a family, I need this j…

Royal: Please get out of my sight before I have to call the police.

The servant walks away in dejected fashion. Royal’s expression quickly changes from outrage to a cocky smirk.

Royal: You see that Sho? All it takes is one little mistake to cost you absolutely everything. Your mistake? Underestimating me. I am not a person you can afford to underestimate. You will find this out at Nowhere to Run. For some reason, you’ve placed yourself up on a pedestal. Well guess what Sho, the higher up you go, the further down you have to fall, and I am going to knock your arrogant ass off, all the way down, at Nowhere to Run, so far down, that you may never be able to recover. I promise, it will be me standing over the crumpled mess that’s left of your body after the final bell tolls at Nowhere to Run, not the other way around. You can’t beat me Sho. It’s simply not in the realm of possibility. Your goal shouldn’t be victory; rather, it should be simply surviving. I am a dangerous man Sho, and I am going to hurt you. I am going to hurt you badly. Causing pain is my thing Sho, I get off on it, and you will not escape my wrath. I don’t care what lengths I have to go to Sho, I will defeat you, whatever it takes. Whether it is breaking your bones, spilling your blood, or even ending your career, I won’t hesitate for one second. Only one thing matters to me Sho, and that’s victory. In this world, you can’t have a conscience, and I sure as hell don’t. I only care about myself. This is why I will beat you Sho. I have no filter. I have no lines that I won’t cross. As long as my hand is raised in victory, I will lose no sleep. So Sho, I can assure you, as you are left lying in a heap of blood, sweat and shame, fading in and out of consciousness, before you black out completely, the final image you will see is me, standing tall, basking in my glory.

Royal smirks as he plays the aforementioned scene over and over in his mind.

Royal: Sho, I am going to beat you at Nowhere to run, there is nothing you can do about that. You’re only option is to accept the fate that awaits you and take it like a man. Until then Sho, I want you to enjoy the miniscule amount of success you’ve had to this point. I mean, really bask in it Sho, because come Nowhere to Run, just as soon as that success came, it will evaporate into nothingness. This is no threat Sho, it is the simple truth. Deal with it.

Royal shoots the camera one final, intense glare. He then picks the book up that he sat down earlier, opens it, and resumes his reading. Without saying a word, he simply shoos the camera way as the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Your Mistake
Page 1 of 1