Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One person vs many sweets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

One person vs many sweets Empty
PostSubject: One person vs many sweets   One person vs many sweets I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:57 pm

February 22nd

-A camera shows a house and zooms into the house then fades into the house-

-The camera pans around and shows a flat screen TV, a computer and some makeup products in a room-

-Footsteps can be heard coming from another room and it shows Sean Libby coming down stairs stretching his arms out-

Sean Libby:
Oh today is such a wonderful day. Such life, and freedom and- Hmm?

-The noise of somebody putting something in a mailbox can be heard-

-Sean goes to investigate and it shows a mailman walking away from his front lawn-

-Sean opens his mailbox and goes threw the mail-

Sean Libby:
Hmm... Bill, bill, hair product box over there, mail from Ricky, Dad, Uncle Ned- Wait huh?! Ricky Christian! Awesome! Pay Per View time!

-Sean puts all the other mail on the dining table and opens the mail from Rick Christian-

Sean Libby:
Lets see..." You have been booked to be part of the Steel Cage Scramble. You and eight other IWF Stars will compete to win a New Blood title shot. See below for the other stars." Oh what sweethearts and handsome men all in this match. Its such a shame some of them may get hurt. Hmm. These rules are very complicated. I gotta climb in to stay safe? Thats confusing. Normally, in steel cages you'd have to get out to win... Oh well. I gotta do what I gotta do. Huh...?

-Sean puts the paper down and goes to a letter thats on the table as echo sounds surround the room-

???:
He has your green eyes Sean...

-Sean grabs a mail that is purple from a Maria Ortiz more echos occur-

???:
You know we can't be seen together...

-Sean opens the mail and the echos come back louder with flashbacks-

Sean Libby:
Is there still a chance for us?

-The flashbacks show Sean and the mother of his child Maria and a close flashback of her giving Sean a smile-

-The flashbacks stop as does the echoing and Sean is standing frozen till he speaks-

Sean Libby:
...Is there?

-Sean grabs the letter inside the mail and reads it-

Sean Libby:
"Sean. I have been thinking very much to myself since I last saw you at the store. I know that its wrong for you to be in my life after I left you. But I don't want yo
ur son to grow up without his real father. Me and my new boy friend maybe enough. But he isn't the father. I know you are. So, I decided to rip his restraining order on us. So you can come see your son. He deserves it...And I don't want you to think this will change our futures. I don't want you to change who you are for something that you really care about. Please don't leave your wrestling job for me...Wrestle for your son."Love Maria.

-Sean stands and looks at a picture on the wall-

Sean Libby:
Maria... What you did is unforgiveable. But you gave me a child. He is a handsome one too. I am glad that in your heart you don't want my son...Our son, to grow up without a father. This PPV may hurt me...But the only thing that'll keep me going will be my sons heart beating in me!

-Sean puts the letter down and turns to the kitchen-

Sean Libby:
I need to lay off those drama shows... I'll go get ready for the steel cage scramble. Youtube here I come.

-Sean goes to his computer as the screen slowly fades out to black-

Back to top Go down

One person vs many sweets
Page 1 of 1