Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your going to fucking lose.... lose BAD , pussy ass bitch.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Your going to fucking lose.... lose BAD , pussy ass bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Your going to fucking lose.... lose BAD , pussy ass bitch.   Your going to fucking lose.... lose BAD , pussy ass bitch. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Sometimes it’s good to be quiet. You get shit talked for weeks after weeks, show after show, day by day, and you don’t say nothing about the guy back. For the first time in my career I’m doing just that.

Sho No Mercy, call me soft, call me a house nigga. Keep doing what your doing. This Saturday, I’m going to make sure you eat every word.

It’s din din time nigga.

Your going to fucking lose.... lose BAD , pussy ass bitch. C5e9cf

SCENE: Wrestling Unplugged XM Radio Station
DATE: Wednesday March 14th 2012
TIME: Approx. 4:03 PM
WORDS: 11, 111 Words Without Coding
SPECIAL GUEST 1: Lya Jax (TIW)
SPECIAL GUEST 2: Cody Taylor
SPECIAL GUEST 3: Anna Stone
SPECIAL GUEST 4: Stygian
CAMERA: ON
NOTE: This is a radio interview with James Shark. I tried to make this RP like my old RP Series, the really funny ones. In this interview Shark talks about his upcoming match, and Serai Leone. He receives phone calls from fans and fellow superstars and divas. Thanks to all yall swagerific people who helped me out on this one by answering the questions I sent you.

The scene opens up in a live radio station. Two men sit across from each other while behind them is a large picture. The picture shows James Shark and and Serai Leone. In between them is a huge crack. Both of them are inside a heart background so the picture brings out the effect of a broken heart.

The camera pans all around the set while the radio station’s music is playing. As the music begins to fade out, the two men get ready. Their watches then take a look at the picture in front of them and exchange a smile. George Zaia turned over to Anthon and smiled.

GEORGE ZAIA
I really never imagined to be sitting here talking about the whole James Shark/Serai drama. I mean when all of this went down, to be honest I was expecting them to get back together the next day. They had a lot of fights with each other only to be cool with each other again… not to mention they got engaged 24 hours before the fight happened.

Anthony laughed out loud then nodded his head. He had a big smile on his face from George's comment. What George said was completely true. James and Serai seemed to have a really good connection, but Anthony was really just excited to meet James. He looked at his clock again. James was supposed to meet with them twenty minutes ago. Shark and Serai had been getting a lot of attention since last Friday all the way through tonight. They got the orders to go over this story and question shark about this and his match.

When Shark was called up to do it, he agreed to be asked questions about Serai but seemed bothered by it. Other than that they were both hoping he didn’t bail out on them seeing as how, James Shark’s appearance on their station had been getting some hype lately.

Both men had never talked to Shark, they had gone over a few of his match highlights but that was about it. James Shark was an interesting character so they both were excited to get the opportunity to not only get his side on the story, but to also talk to him and get to know him.

ANTHONY NICHOLS
Fuck, I wonder where this guy is. Hope he gets here soon….

George nodded his head. Anthony took a look at the picture once more and shook his head smiling.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
this whole buzz around Shark and Serai kept me entertained, and I cannot wait to hear what Sharkhas to say about this. This guy is such a badass man, he just does not care!, I love it!, I got to say though... the tweets about teenage girls who commit suicide just wasn't cool, but I guess this is talk for another day. Could you imagine him just walking in right now and him hearing me say that? He’d probably take offence to it, oh man.

George laughed and nodded his head again.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Yea, you do not want to get on Shark’s bad side, oh boy.

Anthony laughed out loud shaking his head, and his partner Geoge couldn't help but laugh along with him. George took a look at the picture again himself, and yet he couldn’t just think about how this whole drama with Shark and Serai was just so unexpected, so out of the blue. There were many fans who even began to tweet both Shark and Serai and accuse them of acting on Twitter and trying to do a publicity stunt for money and attention. Of course neither Shark or Serai re-tweeted them or replied, but the arguments they had that night and throughout the week seemed very real. Serai had tweeted that she had put Shark’s ring up on Ebay aswell as Shark had tweeted her about dumping all her stuff that was in his house inside his pool.

Suddenly the music came to an end and Shark still wasn’t there, so they had to start the segment without him. They both put on their headphones and went live.

Your going to fucking lose.... lose BAD , pussy ass bitch. An-Gpc8CQAAmmAG

The scene opened as a mother was driving her three kids to a mall. One of the kids began playing with the radio and switching stations around. All of a sudden the mother heard the intro music for Wrestling Unplugged. Her kids left it there as they were big wrestling fans.

MOTHER:
Oh no, this isn’t that wrestling station is it?

SON:
YA! James Shark is supposed to be on it!

MOTHER:
That black guy with the mary tattoo on his chest? You know I don’t like you watching him or hearing anything that comes out of his mouth. Did you know he got arrested for assaulting a boy your brother’s age last year? He’s a criminal I don’t know how he’s not in jail.

They listened on as the Radio Hosts came on:

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Alright wrestling fans, your listening to Wrestling Unplugged XM Radio station, as planned we’re getting ready for James Shark to come his way and visit us. He’s a bit late but that’s alright, we’ll let it go because he’s the champ haha, but while we’re waiting for him, let’s just talk about this whole drama with him and Serai that unfolded last week. I got a picture in front of me of the two of them.

GEORGE ZAIA:
The one thing that caught my eye during this argument they had on Twitter was Serai mentioning James Shark chatting it up with "bitches" who hate her or bitches who tend to call her out. Of course these "bitches" comments were directed to both Sayge Jemson and Eliza Gray. Two WEW Starlets who dislike Serai Leone. If you guys missed the twitter war, James and these two women basically are cool with each other now. Of course Eliza and James got into a short argument a month back where Eliza called Shark out on his racial slurs, but I guess she doesn't mind anymore, they seem cool, and that really pissed Serai off.

ANTHONY NICHOLS
Hey if I was Serai, I’d be mad I guess…That's messed up man, and although I think this whole thing was funny, I just don't think it was the right thing to do. These are two women who have openly talked bad about the poor girl, and this guy just ignores that fact and talks to them like ordinary people. He
was even flirting with Sayge, that's just not right haha, but to be honest George, I really don't think this whole thing started from those conversations, I think it all started with the list Shark
made.

GEORGE ZAIA:
hahahahaha

ANTHONY NICHOLS
Top 10 Sexy People I Follow, that was the name of the list, 8 divas and starlets were on it the other two were UFC Ring Girls, Arianny Celeste and Brittney Palmer was then tweeted as a continuation, but come on man. It would probably be cool if this guy was just an average joe, and that tweet was filled with models or something, but these two are both famous, these two both love each other, and he makes this list... that's basically a slap in the face don't you agree? I mean he's basically adding her co-workers to the list and not her.

GEORGE ZIA
To make matters worse, this guy starts tweeting Sabrina Artois, and the two of them start sweet talking each other for Serai to see!, and that’s what led to the breakup! Sabrina has a husband... no wait nevermind, she has like four boyfriends! can you overlook what she tweeted Shark!? That was just crazy and just over the top for Shark. It was just really disrespectful thing to do to a girl like Serai who had been there helping him out. Helping him with the whole Karly Zedic lawsuit, taking care of his son, the list goes on.

ANTHONY NICHOLS
Ya if anything Sabrina’s the whole reason they're broken up, she just instigated it. She added fuel to a fire so one would say...

GEORGE ZIA
Look guys, we have a poll up on our website. It’s for females only. Put yourself in Serai’s shoes. If you’re a girl and your on twitter, and you see your boyfriend and your co-worker talking about how they’re going to makeout… would you leave him? That’s the poll for today, we’ll read out the results lat-

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Ladies and Gentlemen, James Shark just entered the room!

GEORGE ZAIA:
Hahaha, he’s rocking out a Team Swag sweater here, theres an arrow pointing down that reads 12 Inch. What a show off this guy is. He’ll be joining us shortly, he’s just getting settled in.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
The headset’s over there James.

GEORGE ZAIA:
James Shark, how are ya doing bud? It’s great to have you here for the first time!

JAMES SHARK:
haha yeye, I’m doin good you know?, but uhh… sorry I’m late but uh, I was at the gas station, you know the one in front of the station? I was real low on gas so I thought, might as well pump some gas, then park the car, head over for this radio thing, then not have to worry about pumping gas after you know?

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
It took you that long to pump gas? Come on Shark.

JAMES SHARK:
Well yo, there was this chick who was also pumping gas, so I went up to her.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
haha I know where this is going, what was your pick up line Sharky?

JAMES SHARK:
I didn’t use no damn pick up line nigga… well I don’t know if it was a pick up line, I don’t even know what the hell it was. I just went up to the broad and I was all like, “Yo, you pumping gas?” , and she looked at me. She gave me a weird look and shit right? And she was just like “Yes… as a matter of fact I am”, then I was just like “true true, I hate coming here yo, I hate the smell of gas”

GEORGE ZAIA:
Smooth!

JAMES SHARK:
Shutup yo, I ain’t done. She was doin this weird motion with her head then she was all like “Well I kinda like the smell of gas to be honest”, so then I was like “That’s good cause I get a lot of gas, you wanna smell it?”

GEORGE ZAIA:
You said that???

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
HAHAHAHAHAHA what the hell man, why would you say that?

JAMES SHARK:
Yo she said she likes the smell of gas, I was just being honest.

GEORGE ZAIA:
hahaha wow haha

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
hahahaa there are people all over our chatroom in the website going WTF? Haha, seriously man when you were first telling us this story, I had the impression that you were going to tell us you arrived here late because you did a quickie.

GEORGE ZAIA:
hahaha

JAMES SHARK:
I did do a quickie.

GEORGE ZAIA:
With the same girl?

JAMES SHARK:
Nah nigga, not with the same girl. When she went inside to go pay, I booked her sister was in the car. I presented myself and we got it in on the backseat.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Is that actually true? Or is it just something you’re saying for laughs, because if it’s true then damn man, you’re a legend!

JAMES SHARK:
It’s true yo!, then the girl came back and she was all like “ahhh what the fack” blah blah blah, and I was just like “Yo bitch your welcome to join us”, so she did, and that’s that

GEORGE ZAIA:
That’s that?

JAMES SHARK:
It is what it is.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
LEGEND!!

GEORGE ZAIA:
James, Battle Grounds just had it’s one year show. You and Corey Casey put on a great show and really did the one year show justice. It was just war from beginning to end.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Such a great fight.

GEORGE ZAIA:
And ya it was, It just sucks that it couldn’t end in a great way. I mean, it would’ve been nice for the two of you to shake hands and hug it out.

JAMES SHARK:
This ain’t no MMA. Grow some balls yo.

GEORGE ZAIA:
I’m just sayi-

JAMES SHARK:
Nah listen, I was winning this fight. I had him running around the ring like a little bitch for the first 5 minutes of that match. I was punching him in his face. I was fucking that guy up alright?

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
What happened James?

JAMES SHARK:
You dissing right now?

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
No it’s an honest question. You were dominating in the beginning of the match.

JAMES SHARK:
Hell if I know. He stuck in there, and at one point of the match he really caught me off guard with a kick or something, I don’t know what it was, but as soon as it landed, I wasn’t the same. That shit really hurt, he went all ninja on me or something.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Well what does that have to do with you guys not shaking hands after the fight?

JAMES SHARK:
I talk and I back up my talk. I said I was going to knock Corey Casey out, and I did.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
“Nuff” Said. Could we get your opinion on Ruben turning on Corey?

JAMES SHARK:
I think we all saw that coming. These past few weeks Ruben’s just been all butthurt, I just think it’s funny that he thinks he’s all big attacking a dude who was already knocked the fuck out. Like yo, if you want to send a message, do it when the guy is conscience, don’t come out to the ring and do it to a guy who’s already sleeping.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Hahaha I HAVE to agree with you there man but before we get into this Serai thing, because that’s the main thing we want to talk about, how about we just go over your match for this week. You and Anna Stone to take on Sho No Mercy and Sho Bunny. Is it Sho Bunny or Sno Bunny?

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Who cares really…

JAMES SHARK:
I have a crazy fetish for white girls. I see a white girl and the 12 inch awakes, but when I lock eyes on SNM’s white girl…. I just… damn the 12 inch goes back to sleep.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Nice to know…

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Well Shark, what do you make of the things they are saying about you.

JAMES SHARK:
I really ain’t paying attention to any of it.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Really?

JAMES SHARK:
Ye I mean, I took in what they were saying the first few days. They called me out on some shit that I was doing, and I gotta admit I took all that hate in, and I realized they were right. They were talking shit on how I turned soft, this and that, and I did turn soft when I was with Serai. Then I went back to being myself, and I realized they were still talking shit.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
That’s when you ignored it?

JAMES SHARK:
You already know my du.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Ok George how about we just get our first caller over and done with? James can talk about this match in-between everything now and then.

GEORGE ZAIA:
How about we just get a quick hear from James about the whole Serai thing. You guys break up, the fault can obviously be blamed on you. What was the first thing you did, said or tweeted that you believe got Serai pissed off?

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Do you think it was you chatting up with her enemies or you chatting up with Ms.Artois?

JAMES SHARK:
Neither yo. I think it goes way before that. It goes over to when I made that list. #10SexyPeopleIFollow, she wasn’t on the list and I could tell she caught feelings…..CAUGHT FEELINGS HARD BRUH

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Hahaha oh my goodness I remember that, how could you not put her on the list!?

JAMES SHARK:
Cause I got sexier people I follow…

GEORGE ZAIA:
Oh my god…

JAMES SHARK:
Don’t Oh My God me Faggot. I never said I didn’t love her or that I didn’t think she was sexy. I just had ten other people who I follow who I consider to be sexier.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
That’s horrible man haha

JAMES SHARK:
Look maybe if I made a #11SexyPeopleIFollow, she’d be in it.

GEORGE ZAIA:
There is nothing you can say to make this sound better James. Seriously, my girlfriend would kill me if I did something like that.

JAMES SHARK:
You don’t have a girlfriend don’t lie. On the real doe she wasn’t on it cause she would’ve been on a different list. #1BeautifulPersonIFollow I was going to put that up next but she overreacted and was being a bitch as usual so I was like fuck it.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Do you still have feelings for her?

JAMES SHARK:
Fuck No

GEORGE ZAIA:
Did you have feelings for her before?

JAMES SHARK:
….yes?

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
THENNN that means you still love her Sharky ahah! There’s no way you could just stop loving a person like that.

JAMES SHARK:
Shut the fuck up yo. I thought you were cool but now you acting just as gay as Egyptian boy over here.

GEORGE ZAIA:
James can we get a truthful answer, do you love Serai Leone?

JAMES SHARK:
Dog…. I’m going to fuck your mom so hard if you don’t shutup. We’re going to fuck each other in your fucking bed and leave some nasty ass stains on it.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Why is it that when you have nothing to say you always have to say the most disgusting and random things? Of course we don’t see that side of you on Twitter because you can actually think about a comeback, but when your put on the spot you just say the most weirdest things ever.

JAMES SHARK:
Ya hard to understand you with a hairy blue waffle in your mouth.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Can we continue this later??

GEORGE ZAIA:
You really can’t wait to hear from the first caller can you?

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
No way!, I’m ready to see how this goes!

JAMES SHARK:
Fuck you all it’s Serai ain’t it?

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Well Shark, we arn't going to lie, we pulled some strings and we tried to get Serai Leone to call i-

JAMES SHARK:
What the fuck yo, I didn't sign up for this bullshit.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Now Shark calm down. Serai Leone was unable to be reached.

ANYTHONY NICHOLS:
Unable to be reached? or didn't want to be reached George?

GEORGE ZAIA:
Well yeah she really didn't want to call in for this, apparently she had more important things to do. So we got someone else, I'm sure you know her cousin, Lya?

JAMES SHARK:
Oh hell nah....

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

JAMES SHARK:
Yo if any of you answer the fucking phone I’m going to cock slap both of you motherfuckers with my dick in your face.

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

GEORGE ZAIA:
Hello?

JAMES SHARK:
OK, Your first indian boy , my dick, in your face. Right now. Your going to get cockslapped and then your indian daddy is going to do one of them honour killings on you cause you gonna be a disgrace to india and your family.

GEORGE ZAIA:
I’m not even indian… I’m arab.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Guys please, she’s on the line. Lya your live with Wrestling Unplugged! how are you feeling this afternoon?

JAMES SHARK:
Who gives a fuck....

LYA JAX-COCHRAN:
Thank you George and Anthony. I am doing better now. I am slowly getting stronger but I will still be here in the hospital for a while. I do appreciate the concern.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Lya before we get into things here, we know that your in the hospital right now and for people who arn't aware of your condition, how about you take some time out to explain to your fans and the wrestling community how you came to be in that hospital and how you are recovering?

JAMES SHARK:
Again... who gives a fuck

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
James have some respect will you?

LYA JAX-COCHRAN:
Well George, I have cancer. Have been battling it for quite some time now. With dealing with marital issues, running TIW and my own personal businesses, it took a heavy toll on me. End result: I slipped into a coma which I am finding out that I had been in for at least two weeks. I am glad to say that I am doing better but for now I will not be at any events until I am cleared to leave and go home.

JAMES SHARK:
If anyone deserved to get cancer it’s her yah dig?

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Jesus Christ Shark, Lya please try your best to ignore him.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Lya, you were the one who broke the news to the wrestling world, when you tweeted that Shark and Serai were broken up, we were just wondering, how was the news brought upon you? and how did you take the news?

JAMES SHARK:
You wrote these questions yourself didn’t you, you fucking Punjabi prostitute.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Your getting on my nerves. Lya please continue, I do apologize for this.

LYA JAX-COCHRAN:
Serai told me. She and I are very close. I was the first one to find out about the engagement other than his trainer Hanson. There is not much about what Serai does that I don't know. Obviously it wasn't a big shock to me because I watch those that she brings into her life very closely. I look out for her simply because I love her and want the best for her.

JAMES SHARK:
I’m going to put my “I give a fuck” cap on, and I’m going to see if I give a fuck.

GEORGE ZAIA:
There’s a good chance you’ll give a…you’ll care.

JAMES SHARK:
Mans too pussy to say the F Word.

GEORGE ZAIA:
No I just have respect for the viewer’s listening.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Lya, You and Serai had been defending Shark for quite some time. Whenever a family member or friend would tweet you guys or ask you guys if Shark is the right man for Serai, you guys would say that he's good to her, now with everything that has played out, are you guys embarrassed? and what do you think of Shark as a person?

JAMES SHARK:
Yall and your dumbass questions, I swear to God.

LYA JAX-COCHRAN:
Embarrassed? Not at all. Why should we be? At the time, it did look like they were going to last. Things, situations, circumstances...PEOPLE change. It is the way of life. So no I am not embarrassed and neither is my brother and Serai. As far as my opinion of Shark as a person, I don't have an opinion.

JAMES SHARK:
Your so sweet and I love you too babe. We should have sex when cancers done fucking around with you.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Good god James, please. Lya, How Is Serai now? is she taking the break up lately, the two of them were obviously very close.

JAMES SHARK:
Why aren’t you asking me how I’m doing?

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
YOU? Why should we ask you do that!? You don’t seem like you care!

LYA JAX-COCHRAN:
Serai is doing fine. Her new movie is due to premiere next month and she is very happy. Her world tour for her new CD 'Seduction Lounge' has kicked off and is in sync with her wrestling schedules so she is extremely busy.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Now James explained to us that he feels Serai overreacted, we don't know if you have been listening in but I guess it's safe to say that the first strike was when Shark made a #10SexyPeopleIFollow list, and Serai wasn't on it. Do you think that was something that she had a right to be angry at or upset at?

GEORGE ZAIA:
To add on, Shark explained to us how the trending topic was #10BeautifulPeople and not #10SexyPeople, he told us Serai wasn't on the sexy list because he had more respect for her and saw her as beautiful

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Such a stupid excuse haha....

JAMES SHARK:
I'm just about done with this crack of shit radio show, yall can speed this up or I'm out... I really had enough of this bullshit.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Come on now James, calm down for a second man.

LYA JAX-COCHRAN:
Well I saw my husband said something to Shark along that line on Twitter but that is far from the truth. Serai was upset because there were some things said that she felt that Shark could have said in private. Not to mention his consistent flirting with the CWF Sirens on Twitter, including one Sabrina Artois who had been flirting with him ever since he was signed there less than 2 months ago.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Obviously Shark has spoken out on the break up, and he's pretty much said what he's been saying for the past week. The person that was with Serai wasn't him, and now he's being himself. Since being with Serai he has obviously been taking some heat for being "soft" or being "romantic", whats your take on that?

LYA JAX-COCHRAN:
As for that, I really have nothing to say on that but this. Regardless of what type of person you supposedly you say you are, the love you claim to have for someone is solid. If your love for that person changes in the blink of an eye, you never really loved that person to begin with. That simple.

JAMES SHARK:
Then I guess I never loved the bitch….

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
And if you could just give us your thoughts on Shark recently hooking up with CWF Vixen Sabrina Artois and flirting with other starlets on Twitter aswell as the different TMZ pictures of Shark with girls, the most famous one is the one with him in the pool? so your thoughts on that, and is Serai bothered by this at all or is she doing a good job at ignoring it?

GEORGE ZAIA:
Why… why must you bring her up?

JAMES SHARK:
Sabrina’s kinda hot for a slut.

LYA JAX-COCHRAN:
I have no thoughts on it. Actually I think that Sabrina is a perfect match for him. They both think alike and are the biggest whores I have ever seen. So let them have at it. Serai isn't bothered by it at all. Actually we sit back and laugh about it all the time. We actually have a pool going on to see which one gets burnt first with an STD. Sabrina is a slut. Shark is a ho. Perfect couple if you ask me.

JAMES SHARK:
I’ll take that as a compliment….

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
James Shark takes on Sho No Mercy and Sho Bunny this week with his tag team partner Anna Stone, who's taking this match Lya?

LYA JAX-COCHRAN:
Well that can go either way but with the situation as it is, I choose to remain neutral and wish both teams luck in their match.

JAMES SHARK:
She wished me luck, yall book that? She’s so nice and sweet like a penguin.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Like a penguin?

JAMES SHARK:
Ye yo, cause penguins live in the jungle and they don’t bother no other animals. They just do their own thing.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
They don’t live in the jungle man….

JAMES SHARK:
Your fucking retarded. Just cause I never went to school don’t mean you could play me out like a fool live on the radio. All animals live in the jungle. Fucking piece of shit faggot trya make me look like an idiot.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Ok , I think James is just about done here so Lya we're going to try and keep him here, we still have other people that are going to call in, and we need him here for this, so we're going to give you one last question here. Shark hasn’t been the only one flirting with people on Twitter, I mean Serai has been flirting with dudes on Twitter..

JAMES SHARK:
Yo I ain't fucking playing these games no more. These questions aren’t fazing me or getting me jealous. I know what yall are tryna do.

GEORGE ZAIA:
James has obviously seen it, in his recent promo he called the type of guys that Serai has been flirting with as I quote : "No named ugly ass fucks, with no title history and no prior titles". Do you think she had lowered her standards a bit? I mean going from being engaged to a man with three championships and arguably one of the best in the business to men who are really not that known?

LYA JAX-COCHRAN:
Serai is doing Serai just like Shark is doing Shark. Did you really think she was going to sit around and wait for him? Hahahahaha. You really don't know my cousin. This is what happens when you call down thunder and get fire instead.

JAMES SHARK:
When you call down thunder and get fire? Who the fuck calls down for thunder? I hear motherfuckers looking up in the sky and calling down for rain…. Who the fuck calls down for thunder?

GEORGE ZAIA:
Lya we appreciate you calling in and you’ve done a great job at ignoring James.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Thank you so much for your time Lya and is there anything else you want to add?

LYA JAX-COCHRAN:
Karma is a bitch. Good luck dodging all the bullseyes you have on your back and all the bounties on your head. Just because you are an asshole doesn't mean you can't take a break and act at least 2% human.

JAMES SHARK:
Oh she mad now…. So much for ignoring me.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Well again thank you for taking your time to call in for us today, we know that you are still recovering so we really appreciate it and we hope you get better.

JAMES SHARK:
Actually I hope the bitch dies but hey, that's just me right?

LYA JAX-COCHRAN:
If anyone knows about bitches, it would be you. Let's hope for your sake one of them doesn't have HIV or AIDS. You know there is no cure for that, right? Then again, neither does stupidity. Looks like you are fucked, huh Shark? See you in Hell.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
That was really unnecessary.

JAMES SHARK:
Ya yo bitch snapped.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
No man, what you said was just wrong. She’s battling cancer and you just wished death upon her.

JAMES SHARK:
YO! She said I’m going to hell.

GEORGE ZAIA:
That isn’t half as bad as what you just said man.

JAMES SHARK:
Ya I guess you right, I mean there’s a special place in hell for James Shark. VIP Treatment, the real bad bitches. All those bad, sexy bitches who went to hell for killing their husbands… they gonna be on my dick!

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
James Shark, our next call is going to be from a fan, but before that why don’t we look over at the chat logs here on our website and pick out an interesting fan question.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Ya that sounds like a good idea, let’s have a look.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Haha how about this one?

GEORGE ZAIA:
Ok, James, AlisonsDirtyPanties420 wants to know about your whole outlook on the Chad Mason briefcase winner thing. He has won the battle for the briefcase tournament, and you are the IWF Heavyweight Champion. He can challenge for your title, anytime and anywhere.

JAMES SHARK:
I really don’t care about Chad Mason or his fucking luggage.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Briefcase.

JAMES SHARK:
Yea whatever yo, it don’t bother me at all. I faced Chad Mason when he was at his prime. He was way better in NLWF than he was now, and when I faced him in the first show of the IWF a lot of people had their money on him… and I knocked him the fuck out.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Well if there is anything you want to say to Chad Mason you might as well say it now, he’s probably listening in right now!

JAMES SHARK:
Chad Mason… I got a question for your punk ass. On a scale of 1 to bro, how much do you want to come at me?

GEORGE ZAIA:
One to bro?

JAMES SHARK:
I do it, boiii.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Alright fans and people listening on around the world, now you have your chance to ask James Shark a question. Call us right now and you’ll be live with Shark!

JAMES SHARK:
Some chick fan is gonna be like, “Yo Sharky, how big is your?” and Ima be like “12 inches yahhh dumb bitch!!”

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

GEORGE ZAIA:
Hello!, your live with WRESTLING UNPLUGGED!, what is your name and what is your question for James Shark.

CALLER:
Uhhh yee whats good, the name be Terrell! West side out here what it do? , I’m calling from this lock up facility, you know what it is, and I was wondering if my boy Shark can help a nigga out and bail ma ass out of jail?

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Is this a joke?

CALLER:
Nah yo I figured since Shark’s been in this type of situation before he’d know how I feel…

GEORGE ZAIA:
I don’t know what to make of this call… I’m thinking just hanging up because I feel this is a prank call.

CALLER:
Nah yo I’m locked up for getting into a scrap with the members of the goon squad, aka Matt and the dirty boys.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Never heard of them….

CALLER:
Yo they be the hardest crew out there. The four of them are like fucking ninja’s yo, ninja’s. There be only four of them but when they beating on your ass it feels like they’re hundreds of them.

ANTHON NICHOLS:
Well James are you going to bail him out?

JAMES SHARK:
Well it depends yo. Yo my nigga, you got a girlfriend or a wife at home worried about you? Wanting you to come back? Or you on your own?

CALLER:
Ye dog ye, I got a girl at home, she’s fucking worried. I don’t want her to go through that shit.

JAMES SHARK:
Aight then fuck to the no, you can stay in jail, after this Radio interview I’m going to fuck your girl silly and then get her pregnant and grow up to have a beautiful family with her.

GEORGE ZAIA:
What the hell just happened?... did you just hang up on him!?

ANYTHONY NICHOLS:
Shark come on man that’s our job!

JAMES SHARK:
Fuck off yo, I’m a black man living in America. I got rights too. I can’t pick up the phone… yall gotta pick it for me? I can’t hang up the phone… yall gotta hang up for me? Fuck all yall man.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Always have to make things racial huh Shark?

JAMES SHARK:
Yo when you go to a party… do you go ape shit when you see someone wearing the same turban as you?

GEORGE ZAIA:
I don’t wear turbans….

JAMES SHARK:
You don’t wear them anymore cause your shoe laces were untied, you bent over to tie them and then some dude stuck a midget up your ass yo.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you 100% James Shark, raw and uncut. This is the type of stuff that the IWF edits out of his promos so he doesn’t sound retarded.

JAMES SHARK:
Yo shut the fuck up dog, your just mad cause you got Gary Coleman and Hornswoggle having sex inside your asshole. Making some next lightskin kid.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Wow James… okay we were expecting a call from another TIW Member, but he’s not calling so we’ll just call him.

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

UNKNOWN:
Hello?

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
CODY TAYLOR! your live on Wrestling Unplugged, how are you doing today buddy?

CODY TAYLOR
I'm doing good thank's I was actually eating my lunch until you guys called.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Cody as you know we got James Shark here, a man you know very well. Basically we’ll start off with this….you and Shark run a very weird relationship.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Haha ya you guys do.

JAMES SHARK:
Yo fuck off faggots, we ain't gay.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Not like that Shark. Fighting one day, the next day it’s all TEAM SWAG! I DON’T GIVE A F’ FAMILY! We’re boys, this and that.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Ya, one minute you guys dislike each other, the next minute you guys are making jokes and complimenting each other. It's definitely is a love hate relationship, do you want to explain that real quick Cody?

CODY TAYLOR:
Well with Me and Shark we are both competitive, We both want to be the best in our profession and to be the best you got to beat the best, Everyone knows me and Shark are the best in TIW right now, We might be at each others throats half the time but There is real respect for each other and what we can do in that ring.

GEORGE ZAIA:
James Shark vs Cody Taylor in a boxing match, who wins?

CODY TAYLOR:
Shark Vs Taylor in a boxing match as Much as I don't want to say this but I'm going to have to give this to Shark, He hits hard, So yeah Shark would Kill me in a Boxing Match.

JAMES SHARK:
Real talk right there. You hear that right? Homie said I would KILL him.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
James Shark vs Cody Taylor in a MMA match who wins?

CODY TAYLOR
MMA match, Well with all due respect To Shark Boxing is his domain and MMA is mine, So I'm going to go with myself.

JAMES SHARK:
See what he did there?

CODY TAYLOR
James is the type of guy to just stand and trade punches with your or just knock you clean out, My style is either break there arm or get the on the ground and smack them around.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Fair enough, your opinion on the whole Shark and Serai drama that has unfolded these past couple of weeks?

CODY TAYLOR
Well It is how it is, Shark is always going to be Shark at the end of the day, You can't tame him so your best just let him do what he does best and that's get in get out.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Well this Saturday Night, Team Swag members James Shark and Anna Stone look to take out the undefeated Sho No Mercy and his tag team partner Sno Bunny. Who do you think takes this and why?

JAMES SHARK:
He already knows who takes it, yall already know who takes it, and yall already know what his answer will be. Here we go with another stupid ass question.

CODY TAYLOR
There's only going to be one out come at the IWF main event, Team Swag picking up the victory...

JAMES SHARK:
Team Swag…. We got it in the BAG

CODY TAYLOR
haha ya Shark and for the simple reason is Shark's in the zone right now, He's on top of the world so he's violent right now Money On Shark.
Back to top Go down

Your going to fucking lose.... lose BAD , pussy ass bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your going to fucking lose.... lose BAD , pussy ass bitch.   Your going to fucking lose.... lose BAD , pussy ass bitch. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:52 pm

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Now Cody before you leave us, is there anything you want to say?

CODY TAYLOR
Just to say Shark, I know you'll bring your best at One Night Stand when we face off eachother this Sunday night, well give these fans there moneys worth.... so don’t injure yourself this upcoming Saturday. I want you at your best….. Oh and Yeah my Team Swag sneakers better be on there way, Need to look Sharp for The Clubs on Tomorrow night.

JAMES SHARK:
Hahaha ye I gotchu

ANYTHONY NICHOLS:
Cody Taylor it was a pleasure, we hope to hear from you soon!

GEORGE ZAIA:
Very humble. That’s not the type of Cody I see on television or on twitter. That was a cool Cody Taylor. I like that Cody Taylor.

JAMES SHARK:
Wow man you’re a faggot. I bet you fantasize about Cody Taylor’s feet or something.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Did I say anything about Cody Taylor’s feet Shark?....

JAMES SHARK:
Yeah!, just now faggot!

GEOEGE ZAIA:
Nice and mature.

JAMES SHARK:
Nice and gay.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
James we’re going to ask you some questions here on the chat room on our website. PizzaHeadMattBiggz wants to know… well I’ll quote this.. “What do you see in that Sabrina Artois girl? She looks like a man dressed as a woman!”

JAMES SHARK:
Yo pictures don’t do her justice you know? She ain’t the hottest or the cutest…. Her body ain’t the best, but she’s tappble and she’s fuckable. I really have no interest in her though. She’s just a person I call up when I want some French pussy yah dig?

GEORGE ZAIA:
NickAndMattSexInChat wan’ts to kno-

JAMES SHARK:
Fuck off yo, I don’t want to answer yo questions anymore paki boy

GEORGE ZAIA:
It’s not my question… it’s a fan’s question with the username NickAndMattSexInChat

JAMES SHARK:
Fuck off yo

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Well NickAndMattSexInChat wanted to know who you think is the IWF’s hottest woman? Before you answer that… hold that thought.

RING RING RING RNG RING

JAMES SHARK:
Who yall calling??

RING RING RING

UNKNOWN:
Hello?

GEORGE ZAIA:
Anna Stone, how are you today?

ANNA STONE:
I'm doing great, thanks for asking.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Well as you know we're live here with James Shark wh-

JAMES SHARK:
Dun fucking knooo, Anna-fucking-Stone, what it do???

ANNA STONE:
Hey Sharky. Haven't talked to you in a while, it's been way too long

JAMES SHARK:
She's so fucking hot....

GEORGE ZAIA:
Well as you know, he'll be your tag team partner against Sho No Mercy and Sho Bunny. First, what I'd like to ask you is how do you see James Shark as a Tag Team Partner? Do you feel you could trust him for the two of you to pull out the win in this matchup?

ANNA STONE:
Of course I can trust Sharky. Especially when he's not dating that stupid little whore. But that's besides the point. I know we're going to win this week because I know Sharky has my back. And I've got his. We've worked together before, and we'll do it again

GEORGE ZAIA:
Well James, she says you have her back, well why don't you confirm that statement.

JAMES SHARK:
I got her back.... cause ma dick is in her ass!!!

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
HAHAHA wow man... I see what you did there.

JAMES SHARK:
Shutup white boy, you have George's back.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Um.... no he doesn't

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Whatever James, Hey Anna, Anthony here, look. There's some rumors going around that your not really a Serai Leone fan, and judging by what you just said, that seems to be true, any comments?

ANNA STONE:
Hate her. I mean she's not some whiny little slut like Brandi and Britani were, she's actually got some talent. But she talks like she's the best thing that's ever walked this earth. Please bitch, you barely beat me in my first wrestling match ever. You look like an ugly tranny hooker, you smell worse than one, and you wrestle like a ten year old. I don't know why you left Shark, he was the only thing going for you. I can't imagine it's easy picking up guys with an bulldog face and a lumpy ass

JAMES SHARK:
REAL FUCKING TALK!, Ladies and Gentlemen, give it up for the baddest bitch on the SWAG TEAM!

GEORGE ZAIA:
James I really don't understand why you would agree with anything she just said. That's a woman you held hands with and went everywhere with, if you agree with half of those things that Anna just said it just makes you look bad.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Guys cut it out, we got Anna on the line here. Strong words there Anna. Well I have to know, what do you make of the whole Shark and Serai drama?

ANNA STONE:
I don't really make much of it. I don't even really understand why Sharky ever decided to be with her.

JAMES SHARK:
Anna just mad cause I didn't hook up with her ahlie

GEORGE ZAIA:
Oh God

JAMES SHARK:
Dog…. Your really gonna get your ass kicked if you don’t shut yo Punjabi mouth up

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Guys can we let Anna continue please!?

ANNA STONE
Like I said, Serai's basically what would happen if Rosie O'Donnell and Michael Berryman had a kid and it was somehow latino or black or whatever she is. I feel sorry for Sharky getting caught in that, but I'm glad he's out of it. James can get a real woman now.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Since the questions are evolved around the drama, Both Sho No Mercy and Sho Bunny have been talking mad crap about James as a person and as an opponent. Do you feel as if, coming into this match up, that there is no pressure for you and that the pressure is all on Shark and the two Sho's ?

ANNA STONE:
Well I definitely feel like those two are focusing more on Sharky than anything, which is fine with me. But I think there's still pressure on me. I'm getting into that New Blood Title match at Spring Fling, so I need to impress. So there's a bit of pressure on me to do well I guess

JAMES SHARK:
Real shit, real shit.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
What do you make of Sho No Mercy and Sho Bunny Anna? Tough opponents? Easy opponents? A challenge maybe?

ANNA STONE:
What a stupid question.

JAMES SHARK:
STUPID ASS QUESTION!

ANNA STONE:
You think that either of them are better than us? Sharky can knock the fuck out of Sho'No Mercy with one punch, and Sno'Bunny has less wrestling ability than a fat chick's dirty tampon.

JAMES SHARK:
ONE PUNCH NIGGAS!

ANNA STONE:
And another thing, can any of you tell me what's up with those names? Like I get that people don't like using real names when they wrestle, but come on, those are just stupid. We're not A'nna St'one and J'ames Sh'ark. Why can't they come up with names that don't make them sound like a bunch of dirty immigrants

GEORGE ZAIA:
Haha, that's a good one. Yea like, if that was the case my name would be Geo'orge Za'ia!

JAMES SHARK:
No, your name would be Smelly Faggot who likes Ear Sex

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
What the hell is that suppose to even mean?

JAMES SHARK:
It means he's a stinky faggot who likes it in the ear....

GEORGE ZAIA:
Enough man, it's getting really annoying ok? Anna I don't know how long you were listening in but before we brought you on the air. James said that this match was a garunteed win for the two of you, and that he was going to personally celebrate by f'ing you hard. Hahahahaha what is your comment on that?

JAMES SHARK:
Yo pakistani boy, I smell the curry from here. You'z a snitch and a virgin. Growing up, white boys fuck the shit out of they pillow to practice sex, you fucked the shit out of yo daddys turban.

ANNA STONE:
Oh Sharky, you really said that? You're so cute.

JAMES SHARK:
.....Anna.... I think I love you.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Maybe you should thank me then!

JAMES SHARK:
Why don't you go find a elephant to ride? That's what yall indians ride on right?

ANNA STONE:
But hey, it would be one hell of a celebration wouldn't it? Maybe turn on that camera, send a copy over to Serai, I'm sure she'd love that. And anyways, after all I've gotten lately, or should I say lack thereof, I think one night with the twelve inch would be quite a ride, don't you? If that's how Sharky wants to celebrate, well, then maybe I'll be in the mood for it babe.

JAMES SHARK:
Anna...... It's official... I love you

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Oh God. Sabrina picked the perfect time to leave didn't she?

JAMES SHARK:
Shutup yo, me and Sabrina are fuck buddies.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Anna how about a comment on Shark's racist comments towards my partner George? and the way he's treating the both of us?

ANNA STONE:
Grow a pair. Don't talk shit to Sharky if you can't handle anything he says back. You wanted him on this show, it's your own fault if you don't like it.

JAMES SHARK:
Ya yo, grow a pair.

ANNA STONE
Don't listen to them Sharky, these guys clearly don't know anything.

JAMES SHARK:
Dunnoeee Ms.Stone

GEORGE ZAIA:
Anna , I think this will be the last one. James Shark turned on his fiancée, he turned on Upper Limit and he turned on his friends on Twitter. It seems he's slowly going back to that guy who really doesn't care. Does this worry you? you being his Tag Team Partner are you worried about this affecting you two as a team?

JAMES SHARK:
BETRAYAL SWAG!

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
To add on to that question , Yea before we got you on air James did say he sees you apart of Team Swag but with him turning his backs on everyone, are you worried about this match at all?

ANNA STONE:
No because Shark knows what's in it for him if we win. If you're good Shark, maybe I'll share a locker room with you. That way you'd get to see what you get if we win. And I know you can't resist this ass.

JAMES SHARK:
Dat Ass!!!!!

GEORGE ZAIA:
Alright Anna it was a pleasure talking to you, we can't wait to see you this Saturday Night as you and James take on Sho No Mercy and Sho Bunny in an intergender Tag Match, good luck!

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Bye Anna!!!
JAMES SHARK:
Yall are a bunch of ass kissers for real.

ANNA STONE:
Thanks for having me guys. Think of less stupid questions next time please? K thanks. I'll see you on Sunday Sharky. You should start getting excited. Oh, and I heard what you said earlier. So if we win, maybe I'll even let you 'have my back'. Bye Sharky!

JAMES SHARK:
She… she said maybe to anal.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
James we’re on the air man come on.

JAMES SHARK:
DOG! SHE SAID MAYBE TO ANAL!!

GEORGE ZAIA:
She can probably…. No… she CAN hear you right now and your just making a fool out of yourself right now. The whole world can hear this.

JAMES SHARK:
Your just mad cause you have no plans on Saturday Night…. James Shark’s plans? Put ma dick in Anna’s ass…. Like a boss.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
The butthole is an exit, not an entrance!, beware Mr.Shark, beware.

JAMES SHARK:
Anna Stone’s cute…. Little ass….on my dick. Yo I can’t fucking wait oh man. Yo let’s talk about this topic the whole show until it’s over.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
NO!

JAMES SHARK:
BUT WHY!?

GEORGE ZAIA:
Jesus Christ, you know what? we’re going to go to one more fan call. We were going to do more but after the first one… ugh, let’s see how this one turns out.

RING RING RING RING RING RING

JAMES SHARK:
Bananna Phone!... in Anna’s ass!

RING RING RING

GEORGE ZAIA:
Hellloooooooo! , your live with Wrestling Unplugged!

CALLER:
I have a complaint.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Excuse me?

JAMES SHARK:
Why? did you SHART?

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Creative.

CALLER:
I have a complaint regarding Syxx’s match with Anna Stone.

JAMES SHARK:
Homeboy dialled the wrong number….

GEORGE ZAIA:
Ya… Syxx isn’t live with us, and neither is Anna Stone.

CALLER:
You people are well respected and the biggest wrestling radio station out there. REVERSE THE SYXX MATCH OR I WILL SUE YOUR ASSES! I WILL SUE YOUR FUCKING ASSES! HOLY SHIT THAT WAS THE BIGGEST ROBBERY IN THE HISTORY OF WRESTLING! THAT WAS LIKE THE MONTREAL SCREWJOB BUT A THOUSAND TIMES WORSE!? I MEAN WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT CRACK OF SHIT!

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Thank you for calling! And have a good day sir!!

JAMES SHARK:
Nah fuck off yo, don’t hang up, homie’s funny.

CALLER:
ANNA AIRED A PROMO THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MATCH! NOTHING AT ALL! HOW THE HELL DID ANNA WIN WITH A PROMO THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MATCH!?

GEORGE ZAIA:
What does her promo have to do with her winning?

CALLER:
SCREWJOB MUCH?? LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS? HALF OF THE DAMN TEAM DID NOT EVEN MAKE A PROMO!

GEORGE ZAIA:
I fail to see why the promo is being brought into this….

CALLER:
I HAVE LOADS OF FRIENDS THAT SAY A PROMO HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH WINNING A MATCH! A BOAT LOAD OF FRIENDS! WHY AM I HERE AGRUING WITH PEOPLE WHO DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE MEANING OF FAIR MEANS?

JAMES SHARK:
Dog… your pissed off… calm down… and imagine this. My Dick in Anna’s asshole.

CALLER:
OK. SINCE THIS DECISION ISN’T GOING TO BE REVERSED, THEN I’M GOING TO SUE YOU ALL. I’M SUEING YOU ON GROUNDS THAT SYXX GOT SCREWED! CHANGE IT AND I WON’T, BUT FOR NOW, ALL THREE OF YOU ASSHOLES FIND YOURSELVES A LAWYER!!!!

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
…..he just hung up on us…. That is so sad man. We let this guy hang up on us.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Weird fans out there.

JAMES SHARK:
Yo he sounded so fusturated… poor guy yo. I bet he has a small dick, maybe that’s why. He’s probably always in a bad mood. Ain’t no girls going to want you to give them anal if you got a small dick.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Other way around man

JAMES SHARK:
My dick is going to feel so good in Anna’s ass.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Ya and then your… 12 inch is going to stink

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
We need to change the topic right NOW

JAMES SHARK:
Fuck you, you can’t talk about what smells and what don’t, you’re the king of stinky indian boy!

RING RING RING RING RING

GEORGE ZAIA:
Hey who… who are we calling?

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
It’s a surprise, and we weren’t supposed to do this till the end but I think we’re about done here…. This interview has gotten way out of hand.

CALLER:
Hello?

GEORGE ZAIA:
Hello, how are you today sir?

CALLER:
I’m not unwell, thank you.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Hey guys, does that voice sound familiar to you?

JAMES SHARK:
That ain't Stygian is it...?

Stygian:
Fresh off my Rocky Mountain High!

JAMES SHARK:
SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

GEORGE ZAIA:
The former IWF Heavyweight Champion and High Impact Champion, what a surprise Stygian!, tell us what you've been up to lately? how's life treating you?

Stygian:
I’ve been looking for an original sin. One with a twist and a bit of a spin; because I’ve done all the old ones til they’ve all been done in…you’re not coming with me on this are you? No. I’ve uh, I’ve been having some fun. I went back to my roots, I was tinkering around in my garage and I managed to come up with something that some people who manufacture things that go boom might be interested in. There’s kind of a bidding war over the patent. I’m actually not sure if it’s classified or not so I’ll move on.

JAMES SHARK:
This fucking guy…

STYGIAN
I’ve been playing with my band, our band really. Breath of Fire. Just a little thing we do on the weekends for fun. I'm not getting a secon career out of it or anything. Lilith might... I play guitar, sometimes bass. Lilah plays drums. Lilith sings, she’s the only one of us with any real talent. We’re going on a little tour of the Rocky Mountain Area and actually playing a club out in LA, too. I’ve been keeping up with the business between my DVR and Twitter; keeping in shape, too.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Do you mind telling us why you left the IWF Stygian? It’s been months now.

Stygian:
Oh boy, that’s a…that’s a can of worms. But uh, basically I left because of Rick Christian. That whole war he was fighting with Corey Casey and Upper Limit. Fun fact, I never wanted to lead it. I would have been willing to fight it on my own. I’m no stranger to being outnumbered. I wanted to hit and run, isolate, gurellia tactics, which I’ve done in my career.

GEORGE ZAIA:
You’re referring to the Angelz of Destruction in UECW, aren’t you?

Stygian:
I am, I didn’t need any help to take down those guys. I divided and conquered. In the end, Khaos left the sport for a year with a broken back, Steve Relic and Raven Darkhawk both retired, and I took the UECW Championship from Corey Bull and drove him to an institution. I would have employed similar tactics to Upper Limit. But Rick Christian thought he needed a force. He thought he needed his little boy band, and he tried to leverage me into leading it by holding the belt over my head. When I got tired of his shit, I told him I was walking. He told me if I did, I could leave the belt with him and the three of us could void our contracts, so Rick got his belt back and we walked out. I didn’t need Ruben Ricardo Leon or Steel Angel. I might as well have been on my own. What good were the company gardener and Jeremy Lin gonna do me? They were worthless, even as meat shields. Also, I didn't like Rick co-opting the Black Crusade. I actually retired the name after he used it for his pitiful little effort. I think, when you look at how much success Rick didn't have against Upper Limit, you can say I made the right move. The Black Crusade was supposed to be my way of making the sport better, not Sister Christian's dirty little war with Corey Casey.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Wow I see, Stygi-

JAMES SHARK:
Hey yo come on now, this is my radio interview, the hell yall doing kissing ass again?

GEORGE ZAIA:
Ok well James then I guess we’ll get back on topic, Stygian ever since this whole break up thing, Shark has been really doing his own thing, and now I'm sure you really could care less about his whole Relationship drama, but you've been going through some Twitter Wars with one of the main girls Shark's been dealing with. Give us your opinion on Sabrina Artois.

Stygian:
Oh Sabrina. My first Twitter block, I’m so proud. Sabrina’s a small name with a big ego. She’s the kind of bitch I’d like to buy for what I think she’s worth, and sell for what she thinks she’s worth. What has she really accomplished? Two Playboy spreads? Lilith and Lilah did Playboy, hell, they did it better than her. The downloads of their issue was the top-selling digital-format magazine issue of 2011! Now, that’s because my fans skew to the more technologically savvy, generally, but that alone can’t explain the volume in which they bought the digital edition.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Let’s face it, your demographic are mostly geeks.

Stygian:
They are, and I don’t take that as an insult.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Stygian, getting back to the matter at hand; Sabrina Artois, Serai Leone. Pick one, and regardless of what you think of Sabrina, did Shark make the right choice?

Stygian:
What am I, Dr. Drew? James is a big boy, he can put his pee pee wherever he likes. White boys, he mucks ‘em. White girls, he fucks ‘em. That’s James Shark, you know? That’s who he is. I don’t have the most conventional of love-lives; it’d be nothing short of hypocritical for me to judge Shark’s.

GEORGE ZAIA:
James your all quiet now, with the rest of these callers you were just trying to bud into the conversation, is something wrong?

JAMES SHARK:
Fuck off yo

GEORGE ZAIA:
Is something seriously wrong?

JAMES SHARK:
Nah yo fuck off… I’m just imagining your mom and me having a bubble bath…. I need concentration for that shit

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Well Stygian, I'm sure you heard some of SNM's comments on Shark. Calling him soft, and not being a real black man. Can you comment on that? Do you think Shark went a bit too soft while he was with Serai?

Stygian:
James Shark is mercurial and cyclical. I don’t think any one source can be identified. It’s not the women, it’s not the drugs, it’s not his upbringing, hell I think I advanced the theory of him having Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy. It’s not any one thing, though, it’s gestalt. Soft? The man’s won two world titles and a tag title working one of the craziest schedules I’ve ever seen since I worked as a rookie in Japan. Soft? I don’t think so. Maybe burnt out. But I don’t that that has anything to do with whomever he’s sharing a bed with.

GEORGE ZAIA:
James Shark comes into this match with Anna Stone. Brandon Macdonald and James Shark are best friends, Brandon is a man who Stygian himself retired though if you don't remember ladies and gentlemen. But Stygian, do you think it's awkward for Shark that he's teaming up with his best friends ex ?

JAMES SHARK:
These questions are stupid, and it's annoying cause everytime you open your mouth this whole place smells like some next type of butter chicken and spices. You hairy motherfuckers and yall Indian food.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
James enough with the racism man, we're on air.

JAMES SHARK:
Suck ma dick faggot.

Stygian:
Ladies and Gentlemen: the one and only James Shark!

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
On the last episode of Battle Grounds, Sho No Mercy challenged James Shark to a match up in an abandoned school. Black on Black Crime. Desks, Lockers, Ruler Sticks, anything they can use can be a weapon. Shark has accepted that challenge so Stygian you've been in the ring with James Shark twice now. I'm sure you still remember what it's like, your Main Event match with him got nominated for Match of the Year, so if you had any advice for Sho No Mercy on how to come across James Shark or how to beat a man like James Shark what would it be?

Stygian:
Bring the heat. Your best moves, your maximum effort, your maximum output. James Shark can give and take a beating. You have to be able to shrug off pain and come back with more of yours. If his head is clear, and his heart is in it, and I think it’s fair to say it with James, those are fare caveats, but if he’s in the game he’s one of the toughest, one of the most gifted natural athletes in the sport. If you catch him on a good night, grab whatever isn’t nailed down and blast him with it.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Do you think SNM can beat James Shark? Especially in such a crazy environment like an abandoned school?

Stygian:
Who is this guy again? Sho'nuff? I don’t even know who this guy is. Is this match for the title, James? Are they really letting the Shogun of Harlem compete for the world title? Like I said, if Shark’s on, and he’s not facing one of the elite, and Sho’nuff isn’t one of the elite, put’cha money on Sharkey. I don’t bet against Shark unless I’m betting on myself.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Thanks man.

GEORGE ZAIA:
Yea, Stygian, thank you for your time, and we hope to see you back in the ring soon.

JAMES SHARK:
Ya yo, back in the IWF ring. Mandem needs competition ASAP.

Stygian:
I think I’ve pretty much worn out my welcome there, but never say never.

JAMES SHARK:
Justin Beiber is a faggot… but if I was a 13 year old little black chick I’d prob be inlove.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Where did that come from?

JAMES SHARK:
Never say never yo!, Stygian said it

GEORGE ZAIA:
The better question is, how did you know that song?

JAMES SHARK:
Shutup yo, my son loves Justin Beiber, I think he gay or something. I should kill him or something….

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
Ok that wasn’t funny at all.

GEORGE ZAIA:
What the hell… why would you say something like that? Expecially on air like this? Do you want to get introuble?

JAMES SHARK:
Yo fuck off, I bought my son lie three blowup dolls hopin he’d have a foursome with it, but instead he fucking drew hair all over em and turned them sexy blow up dolls into dudes. Faggot Shawn.

GEORGE ZAIA:
I heard enough.

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
James, it sucks that you had to say these things but this interview was already over. I’m going to say this, and take it however you want. What I heard about you is true, and although this is my first time interviewing you, I can say it will most likely be my last time. My brother is gay, and he is happy about it, and so am I for him. You’ve offended me, my family and most likely a lot of people listening in.

JAMES SHARK:
Yo do you actually think Anna will let me put my dick in her ass or nah?

ANTHONY NICHOLS:
GET OUT!

SCENE: Unknown Place Backstage at Battle Grounds
DATE: Wednesday March 14th 2012
TIME: Approx. 10:34PM
WORDS: 1,887 Words Without Coding
CAMERA: ON
NOTE: N/A

Yo Sho No Love, whats good nigga, where the love at!?

Damn , this is the first time I'm going to be directing this whole video to you. You feel special? It's finally here nigga. I mean take this in right now. For WEEKS and WEEKS you have done nothing but run your mouth. Run your mouth over and over and over and over and over AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

You ran that mouth until you had nothing to say.... you ran that mouth until you repeated the same lines again and again. You ran that mouth the same way your going to run your mouth in your next promo.

I started to listen to you for the first couple of days, but after a week or two... I tried my best to listen to you but then I was like.... Damn... Am I watching the old promo or the new one? It's the same old thing, just different day.

Call me out on being soft. I'm the IWF Heavyweight Champion and IWF Tag Team Champion.

Call me out on being a housenigga and using Corey to get my titles. Keep doing it because you don't do your homework. Me and Corey HATE each other. We don't like each other at all. Our hate towards each other goes back to the NLWF days. For you to sit there and talk out of your ass is just embarrassing.

What makes things even more sad is that you got your little girlfriend right beside you repeating every word your saying. Your fake titted , fake assed, fake girlfriend bruh.

Yea thats right. I called her out on it. She wants to put her name in my mouth. Well damn. I'm surprised it can actually fit in her mouth with all the dick thats stuffed in there.

Your going to fucking lose.... lose BAD , pussy ass bitch. Icetcoco6

See the dude in the image? the fat dude with the titties? Yea.... she the ugly white girl with the horrible overly done breast implants? yea. That's your girl and that guy with the titties? That's the guy that fucks your girl every night. They play with each others titties and lick each others nipples. Fuck it yo, they into some real nasty shit. They breast feed each other.

Look, fact is this. Your undefeated, I get that. That doesn't give you a right to call me out. It doesn't. What you need to learn about the IWF is that I have made my claim to be the BEST on the roster. Fuck Corey Casey. Corey beat me last week but who walked out of the ring? I did. Who was knocked the fuck out? He was.

I'm going to win the award tonight for Superstar of the Year. SNM, your going to win nothing but a punch in the fucking mouth. YOU can't out talk the professional shit talker. You can't out kick the professional ass kicker. Nobody in the IWF calls James Shark out because everyone in the IWF fears James Shark.

I throw my hands without even thinking. I throw them with all my power, I throw them lightning quick, and I throw them without any hesitation what so ever. I do this because I am the best striker in pro wrestling today. One opportunity, One opening, and One punch. That's all it fucking takes for me to get my hand raised.

No opportunity presented? I'll give myself an opportunity.
No opening presented? I'll make you open up.
One punch didn't do the trick? Motherfucker here comes the second one.

People fear me because I have beat the best and I have done things to be able to claim to be the best. While I'm busting my ass off week after week, putting on scraps and busting faces, what are you doing?

Your getting fed with easy opponents... and your talking shit and ONTOP of all that, your bragging about these wins.

Who the fuck are you to brag about those wins? Are you The Ninja? Are you that desperate to point out that you got a win? What you never won against a low-tier guy before?

"HEY YOOO FRESH! I'M UNDEFEATED YO! I BEAT CHAD MASON, SEAN LIBBY, STEEL ANGEL, AND"

Fuck you SNM. Fuck you and your hoe. Your undefeated but you haven't faced anyone. Undefeated but who have you faced? The fact that your in the Main Event right now is a fucking blessing.

Do you remember Vincent Van Rose? Do you know he was? Once upon a time Vincent Van Rose was a top contender in the IWF. He was coming off with these crazy spectacular wins. Throwing dudes into burning tables... all that good shit. He talked shit about SNM. He talked shit about me week after week after week.

He did it until the IWF decided.... hey... James Shark vs Rising Star. This is good for television. This is good for ratings. He did it until the match happened.

Do you know what I told him? No? Ok, well right now , I'm going to tell YOU, the same thing I told VVR before I kicked his ass.....

Sho No Mercy... You talked yourself into a high profile match. Your in this match with me and your in the main event, not because of your talentless wrestling abilities and not because of your wins over cans. Your in this main event and your in this match with me because of your mouth. You talked your way here, and now theres no way of talking yourself out.

After I whoop you. After I dominate you. After ANNA STONE DOMINATES YOU TOO! It's back to the undercards for you faggot. It's back to the undercards and it's back to the no name opponents.

Chad Mason? He's not James Shark. He doesn't have the power or speed.
Sean Libby? He's not James Shark. He doesn't have the heart or chin.
Steel Angel? He's not James Shark. He's a former New Blood Champion.

Oh wait? That's not it? There's more opponents that you've beaten. Motherfucker why don't you take the time out to explain to me who you have beaten...

NAME SOMEONE THAT YOU HAVE BEATEN THAT ACTUALLY MEANS SOMETHING TO THE IWF. YOU DO THAT RIGHT NOW AND I WILL GIVE YOU RESPECT.

Nobody. No-fucking-Body. You have beaten nobody.

Everyone knows how I roll, everyone knows how I do business. I don't like facing cans, and I don't like facing people who are irrelevant... you? you obviously do since you like to brag about wins over them.

When I faced Kevin Hardaway.... Kevin who? Yea... see my point?

When I faced Kevin Hardaway, a man who was not irrelevant to the IWF at all.... and when I BEAT HIM. I did not brag about it. I did not talk shit about him and I did not bring his name up EVER AGAIN until NOW.

When you face someone who sucks shit, and when you run through that same person who sucks. What do you do? You go streaking in the IWF hallways with your small dick hanging out, and screaming out "YEAHHHH UNDEFEATED YEAHHHH, 1-0, YEAHHHH 2-0, YEAHHHHH 3-0, YEAHHHHHH 4-0

Hey SNM, how's 4-1 sound?

I'm going to be the one who hands you that lost. Anna is going to be the one who hands you that loss. TEAM SWAG is gonnna be the crew to hand you that loss and that ass whooping. It's going to be a pleasure whooping your ass and it's going to be a pleasure shutting you up and giving you your first loss in the IWF.

I've been here before man. I've been in this situation before.

James Shark, baddest nigga on the planet against another person who thinks they got my number, another rising star, another hungry challenger.

I've been here, in this very spot, in this very situation for a LONG, LONG , LONG time.

All the rising stars in this business that I have faced? I have beaten SNM. I have not only beaten them but I knocked them out unconscious several times. The only men to beat James Shark are the top competition in the IWF. Names like Corey Casey, names like Jason Hawk, names like Stygian.

When I look at you, I see a 2009 James Shark. I see a cocky , arrogant black man who is riding Lady Hype to the fullest. I see a man who is just overconfident.

The 2009 NLWF James Shark? He was on a 4-0 winning streak, JUST LIKE YOU. That very same James Shark? he went through a bunch of no names and beat them EASY.... JUST LIKE YOU.

What happened to James Shark? What happened to the 2009 James Shark. He started to call out Nick Ridicule, Nick Ridicule who was a very very very big name in NWLF at the time. Nick agreed to face Shark, and Shark got WHOOPED. Shark got WHOOPED BAD. He got overconfident and he picked a fight with someone much bigger and better than him.

That's what your doing Sho No Mercy.

You can't swim nigga, you can't swim but yet your sailing to the middle of the ocean. You can't swim, yet you and your hoe are sailing in the middle of the ocean, ready to jump. Ready to jump into Shark's habitat, ready to jump into James Shark's home, James Shark's environment.

The Main Event? It's my environment. It's my spot. You don't belong here. You shouldn't be here.

I'm taking you and your hoe into deep water, and I'm drowning the both of you. It's going to happen and it's going to happen real fast, real fucking soon.

This isn't black on black crime. This is James Shark in the ring with three white girls. Yes, three white girls. I'm including you as a white girl along with Anna and your bitch because plain and simple... you whine.

JAMES SHARK HAS TWO TITLES WAH WAH WAH
JAMES SHARK IS IN THE MAIN EVENT WAH WAH WAH
JAMES SHARK IS BETTER THAN ME WHA WAH WAH

You whine, you cry, you bitch, and you complain, all fucking day.

When your not booked against me, you talk shit.
You talk shit about me in your promos more than your opponents.

Well yo, I'm here, I'm ready. Let's do this. Are you ready to take your ass whooping? Cause I'm ready to give it to you. Are you ready to close that mouth? Cause I'm ready to shut you up.

TEAM SWAG baby. This is how we do it. All fucking day, all fucking night. We are not the team you want to call out, and I am definitely not the nigga you want to fuck with.

Get ready bitch. Shit just got real. You got a motivated and hungry James Shark tonight. Don't run.

And by the way, Anna was right when she said that you and your girl had a retarded name. So since you have such a stupid ass name, how about I give you a nick name to go along with it.

Hmmm how's this for a nickname.

4 and 1

AKA

4 and Team Swag.

Your first loss is coming.
Don't whine, don't bitch, don't pull a "Syxx".
You already know what it is.
I'm going to make you my bitch.

Back to top Go down

Your going to fucking lose.... lose BAD , pussy ass bitch.
Page 1 of 1