Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Might as well call me INS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Might as well call me INS Empty
PostSubject: Might as well call me INS   Might as well call me INS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:54 pm

Might as well call me INS Crimecraft-psd56393

…:::…
…::: I Got Your Back :::…

You know what makes a good team? When you got an entire collection of people, people who were individuals, people who are all different and have all kinds of personalities…but when they put their jerseys on, all those individuals, all those personalities, all those issues get tossed to the side. The individual gives up their own personal identity to fight for the betterment of the team.

And this week, my boy Robbie Hart is going to war…so you better believe that I got his fucking back…especially because he’s going to war against Serai and that fucking turncoat motherfucker Ruben Ricardo Leon.

RRL…you should really consider a name change dude. You should change your name to Me Me Me. Because that’s what it’s really all fucking about isn’t it? you hated me and you hated Upper Limit because it wasn’t all fucking about you. You just couldn’t stand the fact that you weren’t the one who was running the fucking show. You couldn’t stand the fact that Upper Limit was a TEAM. Then again, you’ve always been a shitty team player haven’t you? I mean, you jumped ship from IWF to some fucking 3rd ranked Mexican taco eating fed or whatever a few months ago and only came back for the petty reason of jealousy.

I guess we all shouldn’t be surprised that you’re such a fucking degenerate. You’ve been nothing more than a fucking whipping boy since you came back anyways. You’ve done nothing worth me fucking mentioning since you returned Ruben…you really haven’t, whoop de fucking do, you won the tag titles…after fight Jason “Old News” Hawk and Chuck Matthews. Yeah they WERE a good team…the key word there though, Ruben, is WERE. Because we all saw how fucking on the rocks that partnership ended up being now didn’t we? Because right after that tag team title match Chuck pretty much ended Jason’s fucking career.

You’ve got no fucking honor Ruben and it makes me sick. I should’ve seen this shit coming from you though. You’re the same guy who cashed in your IWF Championship briefcase on a nearly dead Brandon Macdonald to “win” your first IWF World Heavyweight Championship and finally beat Brandon one on one. Yeah I put “win” in fucking air quotes there Ruben because in my book you should have a fucking asterisk next to your name in the record books. You didn’t win shit Ruben. You took advantage of a man who was fucking going into a fucking coma do to a drug over dose. If we have to consider your title win legit, if we have to consider you as having some sort of dignity after that, then we should probably make the fucking vulture America’s national bird. You’re nothing more than a carcass picking piece of shit.

I’m calling you out Ruben…you and me…Spring Fling…Last Man Standing Match. I am going to do to you what should’ve been done a long fucking time ago. I am going to take you out back the wood shed and put you out of your fucking misery. I am going to make what happened to Old Yeller look like a fucking walk in the park in comparison to what I am going to do to you.

You want to know the real reason I am going to rip you a new ass hole Ruben? Because you’re nothing more than a spineless traitor…a coward…a fucking egotistical prick you needs to be knocked on his fucking ass. You’re a fucking turncoat piece of trash Ruben. You bailed on Upper Limit because you thought you were too fucking good for the team. I thought you were better than that after what you did for Sharky at Nowhere to Run. I was convinced that maybe there was hope for you Ruben…but now I see how truly wrong I was. Now I can see you for what you truly are…

A fucking maggot

I’m going to send you back to Mexico first class Ruben…in a fucking body bag…

Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Might as well call me INS
Page 1 of 1