Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Site Layout Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Site Layout Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Site Layout Suggestions   Site Layout Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:45 pm

K so I keep trying to ask this in the chatbox and nobody listens and shit. So now its a thread.

Our site layout is pretty dull right now. Like, just the black background and the black on the side, with the crazy fire phoenix logo at the top. And then the forums are pretty standard. Now I love the logo, but as a wrestling logo, I'm not sure its the best thing ever. So now I want to hear suggestions from all of you

How can we make this site look better and more attractive? Don't be shy
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Site Layout Suggestions   Site Layout Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:48 pm

We need more color! Like have us in like a firey feel, like our Phoenix
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Layout Suggestions   Site Layout Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:49 pm

ok for backgrounds I would go with the hardcore feel like with chains or barbwire on the sides and perhaps some spotlights in the center to give the feel of an actual wrestling arena. As for the logo, keep the phonix but add like a mini ring beneath it or something, like make it so that the bird is standing on the ring or flying above it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Layout Suggestions   Site Layout Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:53 pm

I agree with both Steel and Sean. Add some graphics that match the Phoenix and the hardcore style that IWF stands for. I guarantee you that it will draw more people in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Layout Suggestions   Site Layout Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:55 pm

LISTEN TO YOUR UNCLE CODY:

With the Logo I'd add a few of the members bases around... I like the logo it cute like bambi..

Background what the others said Hardcore style draws in bitches...
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1

PostSubject: Re: Site Layout Suggestions   Site Layout Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:44 pm

i like the chains and fire suggestion...maybe have like, chains and shit in the background of the forum on the sides and maybe like, fire racing along the bottom of the little like thing that says roster or GFX or whatever?

Also, just because most of the original members are from NLWF doesn't mean we can't steal one of Brenton's ideas.I know that I for one would love to see something like this:

Site Layout Suggestions NLWFLogosample

Only instead of NLWF we could have the phoenix or something similar?
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Site Layout Suggestions   Site Layout Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Yeye!! something like that NLWF one would look sickkk
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Site Layout Suggestions   Site Layout Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:03 am

Site Layout Suggestions Flame3

What do you think Corey?
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1

PostSubject: Re: Site Layout Suggestions   Site Layout Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:06 am

dude...that looks awesome!

Is there anyway you could possibly make the lines a little more straight/sharper looking? I think it looks a tiny bit blurry but other than that man shit looks...dare i say it...

...propa...

Trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Layout Suggestions   Site Layout Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Layout Suggestions
Page 1 of 1