Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody looking for a partner of any kind?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anybody looking for a partner of any kind? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody looking for a partner of any kind?   Anybody looking for a partner of any kind? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:40 am

Not sure what I'm really looking for right now, but I would like to try to setup a storyline to bring Justin into IWF... Anybody looking for a alli?
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Anybody looking for a partner of any kind?   Anybody looking for a partner of any kind? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:07 am

the admins could work something out for you if u want it mate...let me ponder on this for a few hrs and i'll get back to ya
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Anybody looking for a partner of any kind?   Anybody looking for a partner of any kind? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:10 am

No worries at all. I'm gonna be on the site and in the chatbox off and on through the early morning hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody looking for a partner of any kind?   Anybody looking for a partner of any kind? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody looking for a partner of any kind?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: