Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dan vs Corey one night only DCH

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dan vs Corey one night only DCH Empty
PostSubject: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:14 pm

It's happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:17 pm

You Lie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:29 pm

He does not lie. This shit is happening! One night only! Be there! DAN ALEXANDER FOR PREZ!
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:51 pm

TheWrestlingObserver.com is reporting that Insurgency Wrestling Federation and Dan Alexander have reached a mutual agreement for Dan Alexander to fight Corey Casey in a Double Cage Horror Match on the Battle Grounds following IWF's Isolation Pay Per View. Corey Casey [via Twitter] had this to say on the subject:

@CoreyCaseyIWF: @DanFnAwesome see you after Isolation #LuckyNumber 12

Parties on both sides have yet to be reached for comment
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:30 pm

I DID NOT APPROVE THIS.... The wrestling World Knows I must Approve everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Cody Taylor wrote:
I DID NOT APPROVE THIS.... The wrestling World Knows I must Approve everything

You lost to Steel. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:32 pm

and you're going to lose to steel this week dan

keep your words soft and sweet...cause steel is gonna make you eat 'em
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Corey Casey wrote:

Why don't you worry about your match with me. Let Steel fight his own battles for once.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Double Cage Horror

Battle Grounds

IWF

Vs. You

I'm so not worried it's goddamn redic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Corey Casey wrote:
Double Cage Horror

Battle Grounds

IWF

Vs. You

I'm so not worried it's goddamn redic

The mark of a fool about to be destroyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:44 pm

The odds against me couldn't be stacked any higher. IWF hates me. The admins hate me. You hate me. And it's your match. Just keep in mind that if you lose. There will be nothing left of you. You will no longer be able to say anything. No one can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:45 pm

OH MY FUCKING GOD... really? REALLY? REALLY?
Dude Steelio beat me so what.. your the bitch that runs away crying every ten second
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Cody Taylor wrote:
the bitch that runs away crying

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Cody Taylor wrote:
Dude Steelio beat me so what.. your the bitch that runs away crying every ten second

umm Says the guy who kept kicking me from chat cause he couldn't handle it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Cody Taylor wrote:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! DAN INSULTED ME! OMG OMG OMG OMG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:50 pm

LMFAO go back to the lesbo infested fed you call WEW. Atleast there your periods would be accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Let me and Corey have our battle. Everyone else stay the fuck out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Dude Come back when people even care who the fuck you are...

Your nothing but a fucking deformed looking little boy, who thinks hes funny because he trolls people... Dude keep trolling at the end of the day.. your Mom and Dad must have been brother and sister for you to turn out that deformed looking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:57 pm

LMFAO wow Cody

Dan Alexander wrote:

Yo... ur like being annoying on the boards for everyone to see... Neutral If you wanna go Angry Internet Nerd and do it, then PM him back and forth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Cody Taylor wrote:
Dude Come back when people even care who the fuck you are...

Your nothing but a fucking deformed looking little boy, who thinks hes funny because he trolls people... Dude keep trolling at the end of the day.. your Mom and Dad must have been brother and sister for you to turn out that deformed looking

Corey just won't give a DCH match to anyone. So I'm pretty sure people care who the fuck I am. Unlike you...

And if you wanna go OOC, that's on you. I don't play that game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:59 pm

JFRE$H wrote:
LMFAO wow Cody

Dan Alexander wrote:

Yo... ur like being annoying on the boards for everyone to see... Neutral If you wanna go Angry Internet Nerd and do it, then PM him back and forth

Dude this is match hype. This isn't OOC attacking. That's until you steel cody and whoever else started doing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Shat stupid Dan nobody care

Last edited by JFRE$H on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:01 pm

So if you guys wanna brag about how Corey is going to win that's fine. Just don't start bringing up dirt just for the sake of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:02 pm

JFRE$H wrote:
....How did I OOC attack you? Neutral

Sorry, not you exactly. I really don't care who specifically did it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:06 pm

Dan Alexander wrote:
Corey Casey wrote:

Why don't you worry about your match with me. Let Steel fight his own battles for once.

I always fight my own battles Dan, you think I accepted your challange cus someone told me to? No I made that choice and I wil honor it. May the best man win that night (btw you may wanna heed CC's warning bud, just saying Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Steel Angel wrote:
Dan Alexander wrote:
Corey Casey wrote:

I always fight my own battles Dan, you think I accepted your challange cus someone told me to? No I made that choice and I wil honor it. May the best man win that night (btw you may wanna heed CC's warning bud, just saying Razz)

Oh I do. Contrary to popular belief I respect and take all my opponents seriously. It's a shame Corey doesn't. He is in for a big surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Dan Alexander wrote:
Dude this is match hype. This isn't OOC attacking. That's until you steel cody and whoever else started doing it.

Leave my name out of this, I was aware that it wasen't OOC and I was just joining in, I didn't even really say anthing Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Steel Angel wrote:
Dan Alexander wrote:

Leave my name out of this, I was aware that it wasen't OOC and I was just joining in, I didn't even really say anthing Neutral

Again. I don't care who did it. Let's just end the bs. Keep it about the match itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Dan likes it up the bum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 am

JFRE$H wrote:
Dan likes it up the bum

That's the spirit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan vs Corey one night only DCH   Dan vs Corey one night only DCH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dan vs Corey one night only DCH
Page 1 of 1