Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

German Entertainer wrestling for one night only on IWF confirmed.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

German Entertainer wrestling for one night only on IWF confirmed. Empty
PostSubject: German Entertainer wrestling for one night only on IWF confirmed.   German Entertainer wrestling for one night only on IWF confirmed. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:03 pm

It was confirmed early yesterday morning that a German Entertainer is going to wrestle for a one off match only on Battle Grounds this week after getting tweets from Corey Casey about his fiancée cheating on him and sleeping with Kana and also about how it's not his baby. This German Entertainer is known as Stefan Raab and he has these words to say.

Stefan Raab: I didn't have any plans to wrestle at all in IWF but because of these horrible comments I got from Corey Casey accusing of my fiancée on sleeping with Kana and saying it was his baby and not mine. I have to and I will be wrestling in the main event against Corey and James Shark along with the rest of the IWF roster. James has started this shit up too but Corey really made me want to wrestle to defend in my fiancée's honour and made it so personal that I wanted to face him badly. Good luck out there you two is all I can say. James knows that I have already faced him in a boxing match and I have had wrestling experience already. You both are gonna get Killerplauzed by me and the rest of the roster on Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: German Entertainer wrestling for one night only on IWF confirmed.   German Entertainer wrestling for one night only on IWF confirmed. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:24 pm

When notified about Stefan Raab being present at Battle Grounds this week in Verona, Italy Corey Casey had this to say via Twitter

@CoreyCaseyIWF: @Stefan_Raab_WEW sas he's gonna come and get me #GoDieRaab #FizzGotKana 'd
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: German Entertainer wrestling for one night only on IWF confirmed.   German Entertainer wrestling for one night only on IWF confirmed. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Stefan laughs as that was another old joke played ages ago and he responds to this.

Stefan Raab: Same old fucking joke Corey. You are just like James not knowing when to shut your mouth and minding your own business. Oh yeah I am coming to get you exactly what I meant by what I said earlier. You just like to take jokes from James because you have no idea what to say about me. Just pathetic seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: German Entertainer wrestling for one night only on IWF confirmed.   German Entertainer wrestling for one night only on IWF confirmed. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

German Entertainer wrestling for one night only on IWF confirmed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Administrative :: IWF News-
Jump to: