Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recap the wrestling stuff (Stefan Raab)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Recap the wrestling stuff (Stefan Raab)  Empty
PostSubject: Recap the wrestling stuff (Stefan Raab)    Recap the wrestling stuff (Stefan Raab)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Tom hears about his friend that is going to be wrestling again but in IWF this time and what a better time for him to recap everything he had learnt not only in training but what he learnt in his last match against Vantage. Tom waits for Stefan to arrive in the training area so they can get started.

TBC: Stefan Raab only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recap the wrestling stuff (Stefan Raab)    Recap the wrestling stuff (Stefan Raab)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:55 pm

After hearing that Tom Sykes was wrestling in IWF. He organised a training place where he thinks it would be good for Stefan and Tom knows about the problem that Stefan has but he tries to keep it off his mind and begins to speak to Tom as he arrived with his wrestling gear.

Stefan Raab: You might not have expected me to not only wrestle again but to be here as well. I got a lot of things to deal with this Corey Casey guy and seems like a whole bunch of unfinished business with James as well but I want my hands on Corey more than with James. Just the insults he put on Fizz was just out of order. So what are we going to do today just recapping everything I learnt?

Stefan was ready as he was so pissed off with Corey as he only had a few days to prepare for the match but thankfully he might have more people involved in the Corey Casey/James Shark battle as Stefan wanted this fight bad and waits for Tom to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recap the wrestling stuff (Stefan Raab)    Recap the wrestling stuff (Stefan Raab)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:39 pm

Tom nods at him as that was exactly what they were going to do is have a practice match against each other as he sat down in the ring with Stefan and begins to speak.

Tom Sykes: That is right Stefan that we are going to recap everything you have learnt in your training with me, Fizz and our other friend which I won't say but you know who I mean. We are going to have ourselves a practice match against each other to see what you have learnt not only in training but your match against Vantage as well. No I wasn't expecting you to come here as well but you are a true man wanting to wrestle because of the lies Corey made up about your fiancée cheating on you. Show me your German anger that I saw in training.

Tom wanted to see what Stefan has got as he will start to lock up with Stefan and let's Stefan control the match from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recap the wrestling stuff (Stefan Raab)    Recap the wrestling stuff (Stefan Raab)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Stefan got really angry as he was already wrestling against Corey Casey in his mind rather than his friend Tom Sykes as he locks up and does an armdrag to start off with and then doing a really viscous German Suplex in the ring. He stomps on Tom really badly and then he picks him up doing a few boxing punches to his head. He looks at in his mind Corey Casey in the eye and says this.

Stefan Raab: This is from my fiancée on what you put her through you sick evil bastard. I told you no one ever gets away of making up false lies about her cheating on me.

Stefan done his finisher called The Killercutter which was a Diamond Cutter and then he was done as he waits for his friend to talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recap the wrestling stuff (Stefan Raab)    Recap the wrestling stuff (Stefan Raab)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:38 pm

Tom was in amazement that he was so surprised that he got angry much more than he did when he was training him with another friend to face against Vantage and Tom was pretty dam hurt taking those punches and the hits he done.

Tom Sykes: Fucking hell Stefan. You are so aggressive in your wrestling. Seems like Corey Casey really has pissed you off so bad and even done a bit of trash talking in my face. Damn dude you have guts especially with this other problem as well.

Tom knows all about his knee injury that Stefan sustained in his Schlag Den Raab game show but of course he wasn't going to talk about that as if Corey Casey hears about that then Stefan would be done for as they were sitting in the ring talking about how Stefan could improve on his wrestling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recap the wrestling stuff (Stefan Raab)    Recap the wrestling stuff (Stefan Raab)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Right now Stefan couldn't give a dam about his knee as he wanted to protect Fizz badly right now as that was in his mind all the time how much she was hurt and he was doing the right thing by wrestling. He begins to speak to Tom about the problem.

Stefan Raab: The problem I have with Corey is that he started shit that really even pissed me off that like what James did on accusing Fizz cheating on me with Kana and that never happened because we was in Germany together doing my show. They seem to have a problem with us being together. That's why I am so god dam angry. James is the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen and for him to even have a girlfriend is sickening. Even Fizz told me he was ugly. Corey yeah him he doesn't seem to have anyone in his life which explains why he is jealous. He wanted this match with me he's going to fucking get it on Saturday and pretty much regret it.

Stefan wanted to talk to Tom about that main problem he was having as he sat in the ring hoping that his friend understands why he was going to wrestle in that main event with Corey and James.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recap the wrestling stuff (Stefan Raab)    Recap the wrestling stuff (Stefan Raab)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recap the wrestling stuff (Stefan Raab)
Page 1 of 1