Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theres been a million Corey Caseys. Theres only one James Shark

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Theres been a million Corey Caseys. Theres only one James Shark Empty
PostSubject: Theres been a million Corey Caseys. Theres only one James Shark   Theres been a million Corey Caseys. Theres only one James Shark I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Since entering the arena, I was really nervous. I wasn’t going to lie, this nigga was catching
butterflies, but the nervousness that I had was not due to the fact that me and Casey were
squaring off against the whole roster. The nervousness that I had, had nothing to do with
the match, I had an extreme amount of confidence in what me and Corey could do. I knew
what we were both capable of doing, and I knew that me and him were the top 2 in the IWF,
and arguably top 2 in the world.

Despite us having a championship match that was heavily anticipated at Bloody Sunday, and
despite him attacking me the week prior to the show, and despite me knocking him out two
weeks prior to the show, I knew we were going to be able to pick up the win.

The match went exactly like I thought it would go too. The people who showed up were the
stupid ones, people who the fans had no interest for, people who came into the match for
their 15 seconds of fame. One by one a “Matt Rydell” would come in, followed by a
“Pancake Pete” followed by a “Ryan Hall”. Each person had the same elimination, they
would either get knocked the fuck out by my right hand, or be left unconscious with
a Purifier from Corey.

And although me and Corey had both spoke to each other in a calm manner before the match
up, and decided that we would both act professional and work together for one night, I still
wasn’t able to trust him. I would always have that “What If” in the back of my mind, and would
always have to turn around to see if he was in his corner waiting for a tag, or planning
something sneaky.

I guess because of that, was the same reason why I wasn’t on my A-Game. Ryan Apollos
managed to tazer me, hell even Stefan Raab managed to hit me with some crazy ass move,
and although I was the one who got the punishment, me and Corey still came out with the
win, just like I knew we would.

After this match there were a lot of emotions running through my mind, and I was even more
nervous than ever before. The reason I was so nervous was because I had brought something
along with me to Italy. I had brought something really special with me and kept it in my
luggage with a lock. What was this special item? Well it was a wedding ring.

This wedding ring was brought along for one person and one person only. None other than
Kadri Ilves. I had bought this ring just a few days ago in New York, but ever since buying it,
I did have mixed feelings about it. I was thinking the same thing everyone else was
saying about the two of us.

We were moving too quickly, we were speeding things up way too fast.

Me and Kadri had met just about three weeks ago, three weeks ago and I was already pulling
out a wedding ring to place on her finger? It sounded insane, it really did. However, I
thought the same exact thing every time I ran this through my head. I loved this girl. From
her smile to that look in her eyes, from her temper to her silliness. To be honest I did just
love everything about her.

Of course she got criticized for being “unconfident” and I did see a little bit of that in her,
but I really didn’t care for it. She was everything I could ask for as a sexy black man. She
bought me gifts, she’ll bring me chicken without me even asking her, hell she’d even come
up to me with a blunt and ask me to smoke it with her.

We may have been going too fast. On the first day we met, it wasn’t even a few hours till we
were in bed with each other. Just after a few days we were already getting close. Just after a
week she had already moved in with me. Our relationship was moving fast, and it was moving
faster than any relationship I have ever heard about.

All this didn’t matter to me though, none of it mattered because I knew she was “the one”.
These fans can judge us, these superstars and divas could do the same. They don’t know the
feelings we are having towards one another. They can’t really say anything because if they
were in my position, or Kadri’s position, they would be doing the exact same thing.

I can’t really describe why Kadri is the one, but when you know, you just know.

"So are we going to go or are we just going to stay here?"

She raised her eyebrow and flashed me a sarcastic smile. My match had ended around an
hour ago. The only people who were still here where a bunch of staff members that were
dissembling the wrestling ring and props, as well as a few superstars who were probably out
in the parking lot spending time with some fans.

I looked over at her and cocked a smile, and patted my lap, motioning for her to sit on it. Her
smile grew as she walked over to me then hopped on my lap. I put my arm around her and
just looked into her eyes. Right now it was just a matter of time before I popped out the big question.

"I want to go back to the hotel baby, I’m tired."

I played around with the ring with my free hand in my pocket. I then nodded my head and
kissed her on the forehead. I picked her up then playfully put her down on a couch in front
of me then kissed her before letting go and getting the luggage’s ready. She continued to stay
laid on the couch. She really did look tired.

As I continued to glance at her, I could see her eyes starting to close, and as her eyes fully
closed and she fell asleep on that couch, I couldn’t help but think how much I loved her. It
was kind of funny because the last time I proposed was about a month ago, but the difference
with me proposing to the person I did and the person I want to propose to now was a big one.
That girl from a month ago was a person I used, and was a person that I did a lot of acting
towards. Fake feelings, fake love, fake thoughts, fake everything. It was all really a show.

With Kadri Ilves, all of it was real. All the times I actually got up to make her breakfast, all
the times I texted her just to say the words “I Love You”, all of it was real. I thought about
all of these things, and I realized that I did a lot of “romantic white boy” things for her that
I really wouldn’t do to anyone else.

I continued to think about this as we both got into the rental car and drove back to the
hotel. I thought about all the times she did stuff for me. She bought me some really proper
Nike’s that I was wearing at this very moment, she made me dinner sometimes, she cuddled
with me at random times just “because”, and she would grab my hand randomly, every time
she did that, it always made me smile.

We started as friends with benefits, but even as friends with benefits we saw each other every
day until I just knew I wanted her to be my girlfriend, then we were boyfriend and girlfriend
until now, until today, until I realized this was a chick I would spend the rest of my life with.
When we got back to the hotel room, I left the luggage’s in the car and woke Kadri up who was
sleeping in the passenger seat.

I didn’t know why she was so tired, but what I did know was that I really couldn’t wait till
tomorrow or the next day. I was eager to ask her this question, I was eager to put this rock
on her finger. I put her around my arms as we walked towards the elevator. As we got to the
elevator, I took out some keys out of my pocket, and put them on one of the buttons, the
button was directed towards the roof. This seemed to catch Kadri’s attention. Her eyes grew
wide and she looked at me with surprise.

“Um.. we’re going to the roof?”

I cocked a smile and nodded at her. She looked so confused.
“You already know Kadri-Kinzz”

As the elevator door opened, we found ourselves in front of a small set of stairs leading up
to a door. I began to walk up the stairs but noticed that Kadri wasn’t, I turned around to see
Kadri still in the elevator. She had her arms crossed and shook her head.

“I’m really tired boo boo, like what’s the point of all this?”

I didn’t answer her question, instead I walked back down the steps, grabbed her by the hand,
and took her up the stairs. I opened the door and led her outside onto the cold air, as we stood
on the rooftop of the hotel. She grabbed onto me tightly as I chuckled looking down at her.

“Aha you cold huh?”

She looked up at me and gave me a stupid look, as if it couldn’t be more obvious, I laughed.
The view around us however was great. If only it weren’t so damn cold. I knew this proposal
wasn’t going to be the most romantic, and maybe not romantic at all, however I wasn’t the type
of guy to really do romantic things for the girls. Sure I had done a few romantic things for Kadri,
but It really wasn’t me.

I let go of Kadri, and stepped a few feet away from her, before grabbing her hand with my
two hands and holding it, looking into her eyes. She looked really confused.

“Kadri, heh, before I.. before I do this, I want you to know that, ever since I bumped into you in the
hallway and you knocked over my head phones and all that… haha, ever since I laid ma eyes on you, I
told myself that I was going to make it my mission for you to be mine.”

I shrugged, it was the truth. When I looked up at her that day and saw her for the first
time, I couldn’t help but think about how stunning she looked. I wanted to tap that, I wanted
to have that. After that night I told myself that I would make her mine. Whatever it took,
she would be mine. That was my mentality after that night. I didn’t care if it would’ve been
a challenge and I didn’t care if she wouldn’t be interested in me in that way. I told myself that
I would do whatever it took to make this girl mine.

Holding her, and macking her… I saw it as the ultimate bragging rights, but as the days
went on, she was more than just bragging rights. She was more than that to me. I squeezed
her hands tight and cocked a short smile at her.

“You’ve stood by me, and have been nothing but nice to me. I’m sure you could say the same thing about
me. We haven’t gotten into any arguments, everything’s just been perfect. Despite what all them news
reporter have been sayin about me, you’ve pretty much just gave them the bird and kept all your trust
in me. Kadri Ilves, I’d be a fucking liar if I told you I didn’t want this forever, real talk.”

I continued to hold her hand with my left hand but used my right hand to reach into my pocket,
I flashed her the ring, I was actually surprised that my hand started to shake holding it, I must’ve
been really nervous.

“Will you marry this young gangster? Wink "

Kadri knew that he was sincere just by the way that he was acting for the past couple of days.
The moment that those words came out of his mouth, she was beyond ecstatic and happy
that she started crying a little bit...tears of joy as they are called.

“Yes James Shark...I will marry you!”

James stood frozen for a moment, then rewinding then replaying her response in his head.
He smiled and wiped a small tear off her eyes as she laughed. The two of them than embraced
in a tight hug before making out in the middle of the roof top. Before separating she looked
up at him curiously.

“Can I just ask you something though? Why the roof? Out of all the places, why here?”

James shrugged, he looked over at the ledge then looked back at her.

“If you woulda said no, I woulda jumped. Ye, I know, I know. I would’ve pulled a Fizz, aka an SM Raye,
I would’ve tried to jump if you said no, cause really, I can’t live without chu. When I told you that you were
my motivation a few days back, I was bein for realz boo. My training partners left me, my son probably hates
me, half the IWF Roster wants to fight me… you're all I got.”

He turned around before he could see her reaction and took a quick look over the ledge,
realizing how high up they were for the very first time.

“Fuck That!”

“What?”

He turned around realizing he was a bit too loud. He didn’t want his “now” fiancĂ©e to realize
that he would’ve pussied out had she said no.

“aha nothing boo, you still tired doe? We’ll go sleep now stull”

As James walked over to the door she followed him, looking at the ring that he had put on
her finger. Staring at it and admiring it.

“Tired? Not anymore, we’re engaged now can you believe it? Fuck sleeping, why don’t we go celebrate…
if you know what I mean, wink wink”

They both laughed as James nodded his head in agreement, grabbing Kadri and putting his
arms around her as they walked back to the elevator.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::..::Scene Two::..::

The loud ring tone of the house phone soured throughout James and Kadri’s home.
From the upstairs to the downstairs, James had almost a phone in each room. He could be
seen chilling on his sofa, taking a break from training, and watching some WEW highlights.
With the war growing closer, he thought why not use his free time to check up on them, and
see what exactly they are doing to prepare.

However with the phone still ringing, he wondered why Kadri had not picked it up, but as
soon as he grabbed the cordless phone beside him and read the caller ID, he knew why. It read
“C.Taylor” and it could only mean one person. Cody Taylor, his tag team champion partner.

About a week ago, Cody and Kadri had got into a bit of an argument on Twitter, it wasn’t a
surprise to Shark that Cody responded to Kadri the way he did. Cody was the type of person
that said whatever he felt like saying, and Shark wasn’t surprised that Kadri reacted the way she
did. She was a woman who needed to be respected.

James lowered the volume down on the television and answered the phone.

SHARK
CODY! Ma nigga whatchu sayin?

There was a pause or a short moment on the other line, before Shark could hear Cody’s laughter.

CODY:
Haha how’d you know it was me man?

SHARK
Oh you already know, I’m on that caller ID ishh, who isn’t yak no?

CODY:
haha ya true, so whats up?

SHARK
Nothin bruh mossin, you?

CODY:
Nothing man, uh.. how are you and Kadri?

James turned around looking up at the stairs. He was assuming Kadri was upstairs but he
hadn’t heard from her in a while, so she must’ve took the dogs out for a walk or something.

SHARK:
Lovely ahaha straight up

CODY
Lovely….? Dude that’s the softest word I’ve ever heard you say what the fuck

James frowned. “Soft” was a word that he hated being used on him, and it was a word he
got thrown at him ever since his NLWF days.

SHARK
Chill nigga I was just playing…

CODY
Ya whatever man, but listen, I gave you your congrats the other day because your my boy, but as your
boy I feel as if we need to have this talk.

SHARK:
Well whats on yo mind?

CODY
This isn’t you… I’m sorry, but it’s true.

SHARK
What isn’t me?

CODY:
This.. this whole.. commitment shit man.

James frowned once more, he wasn’t really enjoying this phone call much. He and Cody
truly started off as enemies, not friends. So there were a lot of times where they wouldn’t
see eye to eye on things or agree with each other on things. This was one of them.

SHARK
Aight ima have to stop you on that one, I know you my boy and all, but you barely know me. We only met
a few months ago.

CODY:
Shark I know you well enough alright? You’re a fucking player, we both are. We don’t fucking fall for these
hoes man, we just pass through them.

James stood up and walked away from the living room area, he opened the door to his huge
backyard and let the wind hit him in the face. He shook his head before continuing to speak and
responding to Cody.

SHARK:
I feel as if your callin ma gurl a hoe, and I don’t like that shit bruh.

CODY:
Look I’m not calling her a h… ok… look this has nothing to do with the fact that I don’t like her, if anything
I’m doing her a favour by having this conversation with you. This relationship isn’t going to last, which is
why I was so surprised by you proposing to her.

SHARK:
How do you know it isn’t going to last?

CODY:
Because your James Shark…

James knew he had a reputation on him. A reputation that read “Big Pimping”, and he actually
liked his reputation, he saw it as “mad bragging rights”, but as of right now, he hated it. He really
did have feelings for Kadri, and he was really thankful that she trusted him enough to just ignore
his reputation, but right now, he just hated it.

SHARK:
And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

CODY:
Shark, fuck man, it only felt like yesterday when you were the one calling me soft just because I wanted
to fuck the same chick from that club again. Of course she was good in bed and all I wanted to do was go
for a round 2, but no, that was apparently “soft” in Sharky’s book, just because it was the same pussy.

SHARK:
That was time ago nigga.

CODY:
No it was actually a few days before you met Kadri and jumped onto the whole “love at first sight” bullshit
man.

SHARK:
Dog… it wasn’t love at first sight get off ma dick.

CODY:
“Oh look at me, I’m James Shark, I call Kadri, Kadri-Kinzz and I like to let her move into my house after seven days, spend money on her, get people to make her customized shoes, buy her teddy bears, and if all this wasn’t enough, buy her a car”

James didn’t really know how to respond to Cody as Cody mocked him. James laughed it off
and shook his head as he replied.

SHARK:
haha whatever dog you’re a bitch.

CODY:
Ya… your right Sharky, I’m being the bitch..

SHARK:
You are actually…

CODY
Brandon is engaged, now your engaged, it’s all fucking stupid. Might as well change the name “Team Swag”
to “Team Soft”.

SHARK:
You mad cause you ain’t got nobody.

CODY:
That’s bullshit, while you and Brandon are fucking the same pussy, I’m fucking a different one each night.

James shrugged to himself, really uncaring about what Cody just said. He knew what it was
like to take home a new girl every night, and as much fun as that was, there was only one girl he
wanted in his home, and her name was Kadri Ilves.

SHARK:
That’s fine with me doe..

CODY:
Yea good luck this Sunday against Corey man, your not going to be able to retain your championship,
because your blinded by love, and don’t even care about competing to your potential, instead you just care
about making that broad happy.

SHARK:
How the fuck would you even know?

CODY:
I saw you last week, Stefan Raab kicked your ass man, Stefan fucking Raab.

James chuckled. Cody had got him there, Stefan did punk him, however Shark did have a good
excuse for Stefan doing what he was able to do.

SHARK:
Ya after I was gassed and had already eliminated like 12 other mandems from the match…

CODY:
It doesn’t matter.

SHARK:
It actually does since you don’t know the fuck your talking about. I retained my championship against SNM,
and during that time, I was with Kadri, I don’t know if I was dating her or not but I was still fucking around
with her.

CODY:
it’s SNM man… where is he now? He doesn’t count, you can’t compare him to Corey Casey. Like think about
this, even your damn trainers left you.

SHARK:
It don’t matter, I signed new ones.

CODY:
And these new ones are better than the ones before?

SHARK:
We’ll see I guess.

CODY:
Your unbelievable Shark, god damn bro.

SHARK:
Cody dog, the fuck is your deal?

CODY:
Why can’t you just admit it? You just ignore all the facts, and act like I’m making up random shit here. You
made things worse by proposing to her, I don’t like her but I can’t help but think about what the poor girl’s reaction is going to be when she finds you cheating on her on your wedding day.

SHARK:
Your murked.

CODY:
Ya and your making a mistake.

SHARK:
I proposed to her because I know she’s the one.

CODY:
“The one” Sharky? , ok, so tell me, how the hell do you know she’s “the one” after only knowing her for
less than a month?

Shark took a deep breath then brushed his thoughts off.

SHARK:
……don’t fucking say anything if I tell you this

CODY:
What? tell me.

Shark took yet another deep breathe deciding whether or not to tell Cody. However while he
did this, little did he know that Kadri was upstairs the whole time with the dogs. She was watching
a movie with the dogs in the bed, she had no idea Shark was still on the phone and was planning
to make a call.

Kadri got off the bed as Blaze and Louby followed her, she petted the two of them before
grabbing a calling card and making her way to one of the cordless phones, she picked up the
phone and accidently listened in on the conversation.

SHARK:
Aight so in Italy, when ma trainers left me, there was this I don’t know… tourist, this brunette, she came into
the gym I had set up over there, and she came over to the upper level where I was, I was the only one there,
we were alone… long story short, she asked me if I could train her, I said ya, and that was it.

CODY:
Uhhh…. Ok

Kadri made a face, she had no intentions on listening in on Shark’s phone calls because she
trusted him, this one was by accident and based on what she was hearing, she just couldn’t
hang up the phone. She continued to have the phone pressed up tight against her ears as she
continued to listen in.

SHARK:
But I was fucking tempted, fucking tempted to just fuck her good. She was so flirtatious dog, you don’t even understand, she had an ass for days too you know?, I checked her out and I just wanted to… I wanted to destroy that pussy aha.

She reacted, her mouth slowly opening, she wanted to say something but was just in shock,
she didn’t know how to take all this information that she was hearing, and now she was wishing
that she had picked up the phone earlier to see what triggered the conversation.

CODY:
Hmmm…. This sounds like the old James Shark that I love and know, but…

Kadri couldn’t resist, she didn’t mean to tear up, but she let the few tears run down her cheek.
She didn’t feel angry, but she felt “hurt”.

SHARK:
Fuck dog, you ain’t listening, point is, I didn’t, I didn’t do it. I could have easily gotten that girl an-

CODY:
Shark, not just her, you could easily grab any of these girls man.

SHARK:
Ok, but the point is, I didn’t. All these girls you speaking of? I ain’t grabbing them either. I proposed to Kadri cause I know I won’t do her wrong. I proposed to her and put that ring on her finger because she’s obviously
the only girl I want.

She let out a short smile as she held onto the phone, she had gotten a good idea of what was
being said now. To her, what she could make out of this conversation was that Shark was
tempted by another girl, but nothing happened because he loved her. However although this
was the case, she still couldn’t help but feel a bit hurt. Feel a bit hurt that Shark was even
tempted. The fact that he was tempted to cheat hurt her. She took the phone and sat on the
bed. Continuing to listen in.

CODY:
Bullshit.

SHARK:
How?

CODY:
You just described one sexy girl, and did you not say you agreed to train her?

SHARK:
Ye nigga

CODY:
Your going to cheat on Kadri with her arnt you?

SHARK:
Huh?

CODY:
You’re going to see that brunette again… you agreed to train her, when is this happening?

SHARK:
…tomorrow

Kadri put her head down and sighed, wiping the remaining tears from her face.

CODY:
HAHAHA, oh my god, YES SHARK, and all this time I thought you turned soft. Atta boy.

SHARK:
Who said I’m going to cheat on her the fuck? I’m just gonna train the bitch.

CODY:
Why? Why her, why does she get to get trained by James Shark?

SHARK:
I don’t fucking know man, cause she asked?

CODY:
I don’t knowwwwww, you didn’t seem so sure about that answer Sharky

SHARK:
Fuck you dog

CODY:
Man, I just don’t understand, if this chick tempted you so much, why would you basically agree to go on a
date with her….

SHARK:
It’s not a fucking date, I’m just training her, we won’t even be alone, me and her will be surrounded by my
fucking trainers and swag team at the gym.

CODY:
Is Kadri gonna be there?

SHARK:
If she wants to…

Kadri gripped on the phone tightly, she went from feeling hurt to now just wanting to hurt
this girl. Whoever this girl was, she knew Shark was hers, everyone did, so the fact that she even
tried to make a move on him just angered her. She took that as a personal attack. She had plans
tomorrow, and those plans were to go with Shark to the gym.

CODY:
Did you tell her about this chick?

SHARK:
Nah…

CODY:
HAHA why not Sharky? Huh? Why not?

SHARK:
Listen, like I said before, you don’t fucking know me, we’ve only knew each other for like three fucking months,
so don’t act like you do.

CODY:
Alright whatever, I said what I needed to say, if you want to get all personal and throw a bitch fit over the phone, that’s your problem, peace.

As soon as she heard the click on the other end, she quickly hung up the phone before Shark
could notice that she was on the other end. She hung up and hoped that the phone didn’t make
a second clicking noise. She heard Shark turn the television back on, so she figured he
didn’t hear a thing.

She then nodded her head, and laid her back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

Theres been a million Corey Caseys. Theres only one James Shark F3fb77d6a6ec4338b4c9186
Here we go motherfuckers. Bloody Sunday, one of the most anticipated Pay Per View’s in IWF History. We got
Cody and Hart, first time ever, and the High Impact Championship on the line. We have the New Blood
Championship being defended by Anna against three bad bitches. This is the PPV before IWF takes on WEW.

This is a big fucking event and not a lot of people realize this. I think it’s only me and Corey who are actually
taking in the fact that this is a big deal. He wants his belt back, and I want to keep my belt. If he loses this
match, he loses his chance at the title, and who knows when he’ll get a new one… if I lose this match, I lose
my title, and who knows when I’ll get another crack at it.

I guess this is why it’s so important to the both of us.

The fans, when they look at this match, and they want to put money on it, they’re definitely putting money on
Corey Casey. Corey and I have faced each other a lot, six times in total. He’s beaten me four times, I’ve beaten
him twice. Corey has that advantage coming into this match, but what the fans fail to realize is this…

I’m like no other wrestler, no other fighter, no other person. I’m the first ever James Shark. See, there’s been a lot
of Corey Casey’s. The whole “sick-sadistic-I am the Lord” deal. The whole “paranoid-hypocritical-evil villain deal”
We’ve all seen it. There’s only been ONE James Shark.

Ya, sure, ok, there’s been a lot of dudes with big mouths. Ya, sure, ok, there’s been a lot of dudes with knockout
power. Ya, sure, ok, there’s been a lot of dudes who claim they got swagger.

You can’t compare those guys to me. Not one of em.

I talk the most shit. I’m the most flashy, the most cocky, I’m so confident, oh-so-confident. I get the most
knockouts, the most wins. I hold the record for being the first ever triple crown champion, ME, I DO, I hold the
record for being able to back up my talk, WHO?, ME.

See, a lot of dudes can claim their swagger, but they can’t claim shit when they lose week in and week out. A lot
of bitches can talk their shit, but they can’t do that talking when they lose week in and week out. I’m real. I’m
oh-so-fucking real.

Nobody will ever understand James Shark. Nobody will ever understand my pain. Not Corey Casey, not Steel
Angel. I hold this championship and I deserve to hold it. Corey Casey does not deserve this more than me, Steel
Angel does not deserve this more than me. I have defied all the motherfucking laws. Most of all my boys that I
remembered from my “child hood”? There all dead. I was throwin into the streets, thrown into the gang life, the
drug game, all that gangster shit, and I made it through all that. Corey Casey and Steel Angel had a family growing
up, they huddled around a Christmas tree during Christmas while I was alone, they got tucked in by their mommies
while I was looking for a place to sleep. I’ve been fighting all my damn life, I have the experience factor when it
comes to fighting.

My opponent Corey Casey doesn’t even know how to fight. Bullshit statement or true talks? You decide. He
wrestles, he goes into his matches, and he doesn’t “fight” he wrestles. He does his job, and he does it best
because of the business we’re apart of. This is a wrestling company not a fighting company. Corey has never
been in a fight, never. I’ve brought the fight to him twice, the other four, I came off short.

And don’t mix my words up for excuses. While Corey is out there saying things like “Oh you got lucky” and things
like “Oh I never lost because I never got pinned” , I’m out there saying things like “You won, I lost, now it’s time for
me to make sure it doesn’t happen again”.

I came from a hard rough life, a mother on drugs, a father who was a drug dealer. Growing up an apartment with
no heat, a small rundown apartment with my mother raising me on her own, while smoking crack. The only time
my father visited was to sell my mother drugs. This was the type of life I was raised in, raised in a life of drugs,
struggle and violence. All that has made me the person I am today, all of that has prepared me for Corey Casey at
Bloody Sunday, and now I realize it.

Corey Casey? Corey Casey is fucking fake. One week he says one thing, the next week he says another. He
contradicts himself and he doesn’t even realize it because he’s too caught up in the bullshit he’s feeding himself.

Last Week he told the world, that Steel Angel cannot cash in his briefcase at Bloody Sunday, he said Steel Angel
would fuck over the company because the only people FIT to represent the IWF, be the face of the company, and go
toe-to-toe with the WEW Champion, is either A) Corey Casey or B) James Shark

Now what? Now he’s saying that this is an “error”, that James Shark being the face of a company is an error…
that James Shark representing this company is an “error”. So one day I’m fit, the next day I’m an error.

This guy says I’m scared, but he’s the one mixing up his words, he’s the one saying ANYTHING to just come out
looking confident, just to come out looking like he’s got this in the bag. Motherfucker your bag is empty and your
confidence is gone.

I got the belt, I’m the champion. Motherfucker what do you have? Nothing. Steel Angel has the briefcase, at least
it’s something, why should we even call you the “contender” the “challenger”, you ain’t got nothing.

You lost just two weeks ago did you not? Ya that’s right, you did.

But I’ll admit it, Corey Casey is the ONLY person in the IWF to have all these wins on me. Jason Hawk has beaten
me twice, but Corey is the one who has beaten me on multiple occasions. When I defeated SNM, and retained my
championship, I proclaimed my position as the Baddest Nigga on the Planet. Corey Casey is the guy I have to beat
this Sunday to proclaim my position as the BEST in the IWF.

It’ll happen, oh it will, all you bitches who bet on Corey, bad choice, bad fucking choice. I’m going to cash in on another
big pay day, retain my championship again, and just call it another day in the life of James Shark.

Talking that shit, backing it up. It is what it is.
Back to top Go down

Theres been a million Corey Caseys. Theres only one James Shark
Page 1 of 1