Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two sport jobs in one weekend

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Two sport jobs in one weekend Empty
PostSubject: Two sport jobs in one weekend   Two sport jobs in one weekend I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Prologue: Losing in the Elimination match for the New Blood title and facing against Crimson Skull and Marcus King.

Tom had another loss on the Bloody Sunday pay per view event but it was his first chance of having a title shot that he has had in any wrestling company so far but that loss turned around into a win in another sport as the Monza, Italy race stopped 8 laps into the race and because of the heavy rain. Tom Sykes won the race and he can be confident going into Battlegrounds as well as the upcoming home race he has at Donington Park. Will he win both the races in his home race and win the wrestling match against ? Wait and see come Battlegrounds and the World Superbike race in England on Saturday and Sunday.

Scene 1: Spending time with Princess Kelly. Donington Park, England. Thursday 10th May. 4pm.

After he had done all the press conferences that he had to do for his home race this weekend that he had to do as well as wrestling against three men. Tom was spending a bit of time with Princess Kelly his new girlfriend that he met in the other wrestling place that he was wrestling at as well as in IWF. He was feeling quite happy more when he won that Monza race and he begins to speak.

Tom Sykes: It's been really good for me as of late like I got a chance for a title shot so soon in my wrestling career and then I beated up bashing that stupid Latin American tag team in WEW and now I won a race in Italy last weekend. I got a big task on my hands going up against Crimson Skull who made me have my first loss here in IWF and Marcus King who I never heard of before.

Princess Kelly: I have faith on you on winning the race this weekend and winning your match against these idiots Tom. Me and Chelsea are supporting you all the way. Just glad that I am able to spend time with you watching you racing this weekend along with watching you wrestling.

Tom Sykes: No matter what happens. I will go out there to wrestle to my full potential like I know I can and beat Crimson Skull and Marcus King who seems to be in my way. I need to beat Crimson because he ended my winning streak and it's go time. Come on baby let's spend the rest of the night together as a couple.

So Tom and Kelly were in Tom's motorhome where he was going to sleep most of the weekend as he had a race and a place to wrestle this weekend but it was all for a good thing as it really boosted his confidence and he eats dinner with Kelly and Chelsea that was Kelly's daughter and then spended lots of time as a couple.

Scene 2: Talking about the match up. Portland, Maine. Friday 11th May. 7pm.

It was late at night in Portland, Maine and he had only just arrived from England on a private jet plane that flew really fast to get to where he needed to be at. He was going to discover himself more as a wrestler than anything to see where and when he could improve on his skills because he was like Stefan in a way a inexperienced wrestler that doesn't really know what to do to be a good wrestler but he had 2 wins ahead of his friend that had 2 losses and a draw in his wrestling career so far.

Now it was time for Tom to overcome his battle of losses and he has an even bigger task on defeating Crimson Skull the man that attacked him after winning against Nikki Banks and made him have his first loss in IWF. That alone was a challenge for him along with of course dealing with other problems in the other place where he dealt with Armada Latina with his friend that he was teaming up with known as The British Alliance as of late. Tom was nowhere to be seen as it was completely dark and no one knew where he was as he begins to speak.

Tom Sykes: I know two straight losses in the row doesn't sound too good but at least I won something last weekend and that's winning the World Superbike race in Italy last weekend. Now not only I got to deal with my home race. I got to deal with a man that made me have my first loss and some guy who no one has heard of. Let me see who this Marcus King guy is. Oh I get it a nobody yeah that's who you are. Are you really meant to be king of the world or something? I can tell you that I haven't really seen much of you around wrestling if at all. At least Crimson Skull has wrestled in a few matches and defeated me unlike you. You are just in the background of people that are just there to fill the card up.

Of course Tom knows a lot about Crimson but he didn't have that much else to say about Marcus because he had never faced him before and heck he hasn't even seen him around the IWF locker rooms or anywhere near the wrestling arena but he was going to continue to talk about Marcus anyway even if he didn't know what to say about him as Tom seemed to be in a dark room talking about the match no one knows where he was heck he might be in a dark place outside in the camp forest but it was something people were wondering where Tom was.

Tom Sykes: Mysterious person aren't I people not knowing where I am most of the weekend and what I get up to? I guess I live in a perfect lifestyle that only some people can dream of doing everyday on being a bike rider and being a wrestler. No one else in the whole world asides from my friend Stefan Raab can do what I do on doing two things that I am good at. Marcus is pathetic that he thinks he can be king and seem to rule the UK. Sorry my friend but that would be me since I am the king of World Superbikes at the moment in the UK not you me and you will get that into your thick little skull tomorrow night when I will beat you down like the government mull that I will do on you. Of course we got Crimson Skull there but that's another story the point is that you don't belong here and I am pretty much sure that Crimson agrees too.

Tom was done talking about Marcus King as he moved onto someone that he has already faced in the ring and that he feels he got very lucky on beating him three weeks ago on Battlegrounds as he was busy training Stefan up rather than focusing on his match with Crimson but he can now fully focus on him as Stefan wasn't going to wrestle in IWF anymore as he had done taking care of business. He knows that facing Crimson Skull was going to be another brutal match and he thinks a lot on what to improve.

Tom Sykes: Now I move onto Crimson Skull who has beaten me in the past and attacked me from behind which was very stupid and careless thing for him to do. He's such a freak it's no wonder why no girl is going out with him currently because all he seems to do is scare the life out of everyone well like I said before. I am not scared of you because I do another sport that most wrestlers are scared of doing in their spare time racing bikes against the best in the world. I am not going to make the same mistake again on letting you lose to me because let's face it. We all know who is the better wrestler out of the two and I don't think it's you. Heck you only just come back a while ago and now you think you are a top dog around here?

Tom was quite pissed off that he lost to him a few weeks ago but to Tom he knows that he was going to get another chance to face Crimson again but Stefan wasn't going to get another chance on facing Corey or James again so at that time training Stefan was more important than winning against Crimson but this time he didn't have to deal with that and that Marcus King was involved in this Triple Threat match and he was of course happy that he was facing him again because he needed to defeat him.

Tom Sykes: It's just as well my original match with Kadri Ilves was cancelled because I always wanted to give you some payback for defeating me three weeks ago and now I can on kicking your ugly ass all over the place again tomorrow night and this time I am going to make this win worth it even with this Marcus guy being in our way. There is no chance in hell that you are defeating me again because the way I see things. You just got lucky on defeating me the last time because I was helping my good friend Stefan train for the main event. This time I don't have to do that since he has his own problems to deal with at the moment and I do too with you that is. I am going to make this last a worth while on kicking your ass right in the middle of that ring.

Tom wasn't done exactly as all the talk was about lately was the stupid war that both companies that he worked for were in together and it was clearly pathetic as he liked working for WEW although technically he was pissed with them because he hadn't had one match yet and his tag team partner had two matches and he continued to speak.

Tom Sykes: All of this stupid pathetic hype for the companies war is pathetic. I mean what will do you all good if you faced against someone else in WEW? Exactly nothing although Stefan did face you lot but it was for personal reasons that is it and it done him a huge favour with that. Now it's time to make my mark and learn where I went wrong Crimson and that's by kicking your ass all over the arena and proving to myself that I do have a chance on beating you in this match and I will do that this time around because I am going to give you a beating of a life time by pinning you 1,2,3 in the middle of that ring and me being the true winner of this match not you not Marcus me like I will plan to win the race at Donington this weekend as well. Deal with it.

Tom was done talking about the match as he left wherever he was doing the trash talking in since no one had any idea where he was as he then went back to the hotel room to get some sleep until flying to England the next day along with coming back to America to wrestle against Crimson Skull and Marcus King.
Back to top Go down

Two sport jobs in one weekend
Page 1 of 1