Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IWF vs WEW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

IWF vs WEW Empty
PostSubject: IWF vs WEW   IWF vs WEW I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:22 pm

For those who wanted to include their matches last week in RP's, here's how the show would have gone down, had it ever gotten written:

--------------------------------------------------------

Cash Johnson [def] SBK
-Cash completely manhandles SBK, giving WEW the first win of the night.

Justin Underwood [def] Dolph Ziggler
-Justin comes right back, powering through Ziggler for an easy victory.

Purgatory [def] The Ninja
-Ninja fails IWF yet again, but puts up a decent fight as Purgatory escapes with the win.

Death-Angel & Crimson Skull [def] Angelica Monroe & Kaleb Flair
-Monroe has a fair showing, but Kaleb proves to be the weak link, falling victim to a Kablooskie, knocking him out, and giving the W to DA and Skull. Immediately following the match, Marcus Silverstone rushed the ring, taking DA out with a Ground Zero, and leaving members of both teams baffled.

Ryan Apollos [def] Rey Mysterio
-Despite his best efforts, Mysterio couldn't pull it off against Apollos. Fair showing from Mysterio, but it was Apollos who pulled out a victory in the end.

Chris Jericho [vs] Robbie Hart [DRAW]
-The match is cancelled due to Robbie's being in the hospital with his wife. Fortunately for IWF, Jericho conveniently chose the same day to disappear, leaving nobody in the ring for a match. Score remains 4-2 IWF

Steel-Angel & Hostyle Jones [def] Roman & Ryan Jackson
-Hostyle snags the pin after Angel and Jones dominate Roman, with only Ryan managing to mount any sort of offense at all.

Eliza Gray [def] Sean Mendez
-Sean did well in the early going, getting a few near-falls and close submissions. Eliza managed to mount a comeback in the end which proved to be too much for Mendez. Gray gets a hard-fought victory for WEW.

Lillian Shark [def] SM Raye
-SM Raye never stood a chance. Lillian runs roughshod over Raye, picking up a quick win in roughly 10 seconds.

Vaze [def] Kevin Kilbourne
-Kilbourne wasn't prepared for the sudden change of opponent, and Vaze capitalized. Despite a good showing, Kevin eventually fell to Vaze, pushing IWF's lead to 7-3.

Sophie Oliveria [def] Karly Zedic
Karly had a strong performance, and nearly upset the rising WEW starlet. In the end, though, Sophie managed to pull out a close victory.

Anna Stone [vs Catelyn Vaine [DRAW]
Another closely contested battle, even tighter than the previous bout. Catelyn Vaine and Anna Stone went back and forth for most of the match. Catelyn appeared to be getting the upper hand, but a smart counter by Anna took both women down to the mat. Unfortunately, Anna and Catelyn both were unable to answer to the ten-count, resulting in a draw.

James Shark [def] Chance Rugani
Shark proved exactly why IWF had the toughest competition in the world. Rugani struggled to even defend himself against Shark's onslaught, let alone mount an offense of his own. It seemed Shark wanted to toy with WEW a bit before finally getting the win, throwing small punches and letting Chance regroup before finally stepping in and knocking the WEW Champ out cold with a Swag Out.

Team IWF [def] Team WEW
Brandon and Ryan kicked off the matches for their respective teams. Ryan was eliminated within seconds of the match beginning, tapping out to Brandon's crossface. Brandon tagged in Hawk, who stepped up against Goldberg. Goldberg manhandled Jason, throwing him to the corner and spearing him into it. Hawk barely managed to get the tag off to Stygian. Stygian entered, and laughed off Goldberg's best attempts to take him down. Stygian, in an amazing show of strength, brought down Goldberg with a massive Baneblade, scoring the second elimination for IWF. Enter Karolina Graf. Graf's speed and brutality took Stygian by surprise, as she was able to mount a powerful offense against IWF's big man. Stygian was forced to tag in Chuck Matthews, which inexplicably caused Graf to immediately tag in Alistar Bane. Bane and Chuck put on a classic, neither man truly getting an edge over the other. Chuck slid out of the ring, looking to take a breather. Bane leaped over the top rope, looking to take Chuck out, only for Chuck to duck it, sliding into the ring, and tagging in Corey Casey. Casey dragged Bane into the ring, brutalizing him, and bloodying him up. Bane managed to fend off Casey just long enough to tag in Vantage. Vantage rushed Corey, taking him down, and nearly eliminating him. After a short back and forth, Corey took Vantage down with a Purifier, eliminating him.

With two of WEW's standing against the entire force of IWF, WEW decided to put Graf back into the match. A vicious kick to the crotch of Casey forced Corey to tag in Jason. Jason rushed Graf, who threw him to the corner. Karolina beat him down, lifting him to the top rope, and tagged in Alistar. Bane capitalized, taking Jason down, then locking in a crossface of his own, forcing Jason to tap out.

Brandon stepped back into the ring. Bane quickly tagged Graf back in, only for her to walk right into a Click Click Boom. Brandon tried for a pin, but Graf miraculously kicked out. Brandon shook his head, tagging in Stygian, who lifted her off the mat, only to power her down with a Baneblade. When Graf kicked out a second time, Stygian tagged in Chuck, who stepped out of the ring. Graf looked to follow him until Corey grabber her from behind, taking her down with a Purifier. Chuck slid into the ring, tapping his head, and went for a pin. Graf eliminated. Chuck got to his feet long enough to see Bane charging from across the ring. Chuck took Alistar down with a quick Hollywood Impact, and tagged in Corey, who got the final pinfall, and giving IWF the victory.

--------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps a bit more detailed than I had planned. But there you go. So long as your RP's don't disregard what's posted here, you're in the clear.

Great work to all involved.

Last edited by Chuck Matthews on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

IWF vs WEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWF vs WEW   IWF vs WEW I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:34 pm

IWF vs WEW Busey_clapping
Back to top Go down

IWF vs WEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWF vs WEW   IWF vs WEW I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:17 am

EXCUSE ME?
You think you can Judge the matches I play Catelyn Vaine and Mine and Annas Rp were both pretty good I would have said A draw. Don't be saying My girl lost when your just saying that because your TEAM IWF. Least I can say it was a DRAW....= middle finger up = I had to vent sorry If you didn't like it but I am going to DEFEND my Charrie no matter what.
Back to top Go down

IWF vs WEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWF vs WEW   IWF vs WEW I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:26 am

I dont like angry Adree.... I like happy Adree Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

IWF vs WEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWF vs WEW   IWF vs WEW I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:27 am

You know something? I agree. That match is now a draw.

I apologize. Like I said in the chat, I can't remember the RP's exactly, only which were close (like that one) and which were fairly one-sided (like Team IWF vs Team WEW). Not like I can go back and re-read RP's either, because some butthurt asshole decided to shut down the site.
Back to top Go down

IWF vs WEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWF vs WEW   IWF vs WEW I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:30 am

Chuck Matthews wrote:
because some butthurt asshole decided to shut down the site.

Hey he have name, and is a Christian Gardner
Back to top Go down

IWF vs WEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWF vs WEW   IWF vs WEW I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:42 am

*reads his match result* perfect, gonna include this in the ropeplay.
Back to top Go down

IWF vs WEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWF vs WEW   IWF vs WEW I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:46 am

Steel Angel wrote:
*reads his match result* perfect, gonna include this in the ropeplay.

Already ahead of you.
Back to top Go down

IWF vs WEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWF vs WEW   IWF vs WEW I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:32 am

I'll make sure to have my next iwf rp reflect this.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

IWF vs WEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWF vs WEW   IWF vs WEW I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:14 am

"Corey Casey gets kicked viciously in the groin"

i hate you Chuck
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

IWF vs WEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWF vs WEW   IWF vs WEW I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:19 am

I thought you might like that Trollface.jpg

Anyway, I mentioned this in my little Fireside Chat post, but I'd like to do it again:

Thank you to Andree Perez for the assistance in coming up with a fair judging of RP's and helping to decide the winners. It's not as glorious as it could have been...but given the circumstances, I think it looks alright. Thank you again.
Back to top Go down

IWF vs WEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWF vs WEW   IWF vs WEW I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Since the results were posted earlier. I did write a segment up for Stefan and I did technically send it off to Chris but since no one knew about it. I am posting it now. Enjoy reading.

Stefan has just arrived from Cologne, Germany after winning his Schlag Den Raab show from last night as he stands in the ring after the match between The Ninja and Purgatory which was quite an interesting match as he hears boos from the WEW fans who classed him as a joke and a cheer from IWF fans who they thought was a hero because he done something that no one in WEW has done which he's going to talk about right now.

Stefan Raab: Hello Spanish fans. You wasn't expecting me here was you? Well you WEW fans are wondering why IWF fans are cheering for me as the rest of the WEW wrestlers backstage are wondering too? Here it is. You know everyone was talking about the twitter war between Ashley Nathanson and Karly Zedic. There was one other non wrestler that was in that twitter war too and that was me. Now when I thought about all of this that it was pathetic at first but I got tweets from Corey Casey saying that how this Indian guy called Kana knocked Fizz up and Fizz cheating on me which was completely bullshit. Then he was saying come down to battlegrounds to wrestle against him and James Shark. Do you know who wrestles in WEW and in IWF? Cody Taylor didn't know about that one did you WEW wrestlers?

Stefan stopped talking for a second as he listens to the fans with mixed cheers and boos for him as he continues to speak with this bombshell announcement that only the IWF wrestlers know about.

Stefan Raab: I didn't backdown from them like Ashley did. Oh no I went down there and wrestled Corey Casey and James Shark in the ring along with most of the IWF roster in Mason’s Law Gauntlet Match which was a match where all but Corey Casey and James Shark can't get counted out or disqualified from the match up because people should know that no one and I mean no one ever gets away of insulting Fizz and my unborn child that's on the way. Yes I will say this it was well worth doing the match against them because they haven't said anything but respecting me for doing the match and also because I couldn't wrestle here due to contract reasons. When people insult Fizz and my unborn child it gets personal. Some wrestlers don't wrestle injured but guess what? I wrestled when I had a torn MCL and did that stop me from wrestling? No.

Stefan unveiled that big announcement but he didn't say who won or lost as of yet as he had more things to talk about like the Vantage match and now the upcoming Angelica Monroe match on WEW. He continues to speak about that match he unveiled just now.

Stefan Raab: I done it because I was protecting Fizz and my child and that's what all men should do. Sure I lost but I did the most damage in the match and I busted Corey Casey open just by punching him in the head and used a baseball bat to hit James Shark in the back. Also my finisher was unveiled to IWF fans the first people ever to have seen it not going to say what it is because I would give away my finisher to my upcoming opponent but I did what I had to do and it was worth it because at the end of the match I got a lot of respect out of it from Corey Casey on twitter recently so I know it was for a good reason.

Stefan hadn't had the chance to talk about the Vantage match he had on WEW recently as the crowd from the WEW side booed him while the IWF fans cheered for him as he continued to speak.

Stefan Raab: I haven't really had the chance to talk about my match I had with Vantage. At first I didn't like him but after the match now I can say I have a ton of respect for the guy because at least he had the guts to take me on in a match where it was about getting more German fans into wrestling and it succeeded because I got about 5 million views on that night. He's one of the only champions asides from Ryan Cavallari and Giselle Stratten I really like and respect. He's a good guy as so is Corey Casey. Have a lot of respect for both of these guys so I am hoping they will be the last men in the ring.

Stefan wasn't done talking yet as he had one last person to talk about and that was Angelica Monroe as that's who he was rumoured to face in the ring against pretty soon and he begins to speak about that.

Stefan Raab: As for my next opponent that's already kind of been decided and yes WEW fans I will be getting in the ring again against the person that is actually in this next match Angelica Monroe. So you come on the WEW.com news and say you weren't scared? Oh let me tell you something that you will have a lot of fear when you face me because I wrestled a lot better in IWF than I have done in WEW and learnt a lot from that night and I will have a lot more experience when I am in the ring with you next. Be prepared for what hits you because you will be Killerplauzed and Raabinated. I have friends and enemies on both sides so I don't really care who wins this war so good luck to both companies.

Stefan really didn't care who wins the war as he got out of the ring and walked backstage and sees Angelica Monroe waiting to go in the ring as he eyed her up for a few seconds and then walked off to the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

IWF vs WEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWF vs WEW   IWF vs WEW I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:21 am

That awkward moment when Stefan's segment is better than Chuck's quick-results for the whole goddamn show

Thanks, man. LOL
Back to top Go down

IWF vs WEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWF vs WEW   IWF vs WEW I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:29 am

Chuck Matthews wrote:
That awkward moment when Stefan's segment is better than Chuck's quick-results for the whole goddamn show

Thanks, man. LOL

Man=Woman in this case.
Back to top Go down

IWF vs WEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWF vs WEW   IWF vs WEW I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:32 pm

No problem guys as it was something related to the event so I thought to post it since luckily I post everything I write on my workplace forum regarding RP's and segments etc. It's a real shame that we never got the official results because I wanted to see what people's reaction was to Stefan's response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IWF vs WEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWF vs WEW   IWF vs WEW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IWF vs WEW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: