Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The limo ride from hell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

The limo ride from hell Empty
PostSubject: The limo ride from hell   The limo ride from hell I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:26 am

Most people in the world of professional wrestling are judged by their successes and are lauded for their title wins or big match victories. The world of professional wrestling thinks that the victories over big time opponents is the most important part of the career of those men. These morons usually fail to see the big fucking picture because it is only when a person fails and picks themselves up to try again that the mettle of a man is defined.

For me it has always been failure that drives me to be the legend that I have become. Each time I have been in a big match situation nothing but failure has been the result. Few people have made a career out of failure like I have. We can start at the place that my name was made right here in the NLWF. I stepped into the ring to defend my newly won title that I never really won from Havoc. I was basically handed the world strap to complete my championship. the same man was waiting to challenge me for the strap and he beat me in the middle of the ring. That is where this whole saga of misery started with a title loss to Havoc.

The fact that he was defeated and destroyed by me in the coming months meant little. In that first title match he beat me in one hell of a match. That was to become the calling card for me. In a big match it was always close but not quite good enough. This disturbing trend continued to plague my career with great matches each and every week but never the big win.

This fucked up trend followed me like some type of evil curse when it was time to leave the NLWF after it had been destroyed by a fucked up corruptive hand. It was time to head to the company simply called the EWC. Big match wins continued to elude me even though I was having the best match on the card more often than not. My first epic encounter was a Battle Royal that ended with a match of the year candidate and yet another close loss. Then the series of matches that defined my career came and more humiliating defeats was the pattern.

His name was Dave Savage and I fought my ass off to beat him. It was in vain even though we had the best matches in the history of this industry. We tore the house down each of the three times we faced in one on one competition. Those matches would define my legacy more than any other and they were all in defeat. Each time was a little bit closer but each time there was nothing but heartache. Each of those close losses made me a little more psychotic. In the end it drove me fucking insane.

Another close loss closed the door on my NLWF career as I lost to Jason Hawk. Wait a fucking cock sucking second. Death Angel lost to JASON FUCKING HAWK? Yes it was to the point where my match with Nick Ridicule that had been long awaited was never going to happen. I completely flipped my mother fucking lid. I went off on the entire company because I knew I had just won the Supremecy tournament and the title win that had eluded me for so long. It all went up in smoke with a loss to someone who should have been my personal Bitch.

It was time for what some consider the final chapter of my career. I signed a big deal with the EWC and they were talent deprived for a long ass time. But soon after my arrival came Ryan James, Johnny Savage, Roger Jackson, and Triple XXX. The company was built on our backs and it became the biggest thing since sliced bread. This was my chance to erase my failures.

Unfortunately more failure was soon to come as both my mouth and talented opponents were my undoing. Each time I faced off for the Holy Grail of the EWC I lost. Each of the matches was close but in the end close means nothing. They were great matches for sure but not the win I needed to validate my career. Once again failure defined me and once again it pissed me the fuck off. Of those mentioned athletes I was 1-12 against them. The only win being a match that Roger Jackson cared little about. Each of those guys got their just due while I got fucked over more times than a blonde stripper on pay day. After my last bullshit loss to Specter Carter I lost it and got fired.

This is what brought me back to the place all of this fucking failure started. This was the place of end the curse of failure that Havoc had started. I figured it was a nice place for a fresh start but all of the failures are being brought to my attention. Each time a person opens his mouth it seems to be about my past shortcomings. First it was Doom Carter which still pains me to this fucking day. Then Roger Cena had to be brought the fuck up. Jesus, why not bring up the death of my fucking dog while you are at it? Fuck Roger Cena and Fuck Johnny Savage.

Sitting at the wheel of this limousine gives me the power to make all of these things right. Roger Jackson ruined my life and to hear that second rate asshat talk about it makes me want to open that fucking door and slap the shit out of him. The sad part is I would probably fail at that too. The past will never go away no matter how much I wish it would. It was time to take these idiots on a little pleasure ride they would not soon forget.

These idiots seem to think I could not hear their little talk. I heard this asshole tell me how I could not beat him. He fails to mention his penchant for kissing the asses of those in power. Something tells me this will not change. He could never out work me in the ring no matter how much I taught his over rated ass. It was time to announce the shit that was about to be pulled.

DA: Buckle up, bitchez! This is going to be a bumpy ass ride!

There was confusion on both of their ends because both were still fucked up from the costume party that I knew about. As the car slammed into drive, the slamming of bodies against the side of the car could be heard as a smile crept across my cold, unfeeling face. Knowing that I was in control was enough to give me great pleasure.

They were scrambling to find the speaker to the driver but while they were being tossed around at high speed it became increasingly more difficult than they thought. Add in the fact that both were high and Roger Cena probably had a concussion did not make matter easier. Finally Johnny found the controls to speak to the driver that did not wish to be spoken to.

Johnny: What in the fuck is going on up there? We are being thrown around like Stormfront will be this week.

DA: And the same way Robbie Ray Carter is about to be thrown around by me. You asswipes think bringing up my failure was going to be ignored? You want to throw this shit in my face, do you? Well paybacks are a mother fucking bitch.

Ryan: Death, there is no need to do this shit right now. I really do not feel well and could throw up and any time. Everyone knows that 57 percent of car wrecks happen within a mile of the victim's home. My house is the one we just passed to slow the hell down.

DA: Roger, you make me sick to my damned stomach. God I want to get out of this car and beat the fuck out of you for even thinking you are better than I am. The only thing you are better at is kissing the asses of those in charge. That is the only reason you have all of those bullshit wins against me and you fucking know it. Now we will see how well you come back from the Angel ride from hell.

The two men are being tossed around like rag dolls as the road bends and weaves. Roger Cena appears on the verge of vomiting but he holds it all together like he is known for. Johnny is searching around the back seat for his weed. He is having little or no success as he is being pitched around like Robbie Ray Carter is soon to find out. Johnny has had about enough of this bullshit.

Johnny: Enough! You have had your little fun at our expense. Now you can go back to your boyfriends in the SA. You can go hang out with your new best friend and those losers because that is exactly what the hell you are. You will never amount to shit in this business because you never have. Now stop the fucking car and I might forget this shit ever happened.

This only pisses me off further as if he did not know that was going to happen. I keep the accelerator on the floor as the two men are being tossed around like kids. It is kind of fun tossing these bitches around like I used to in the EWC. Fuck Roger Cena and fuck Johnny Savage.

Ryan: You do realize I am not really Roger Cena, right?

DA: Now you are insulting my fucking intelligence? God kicking your ass is going to be more fun than making Molly get naked and roll around in hog shit.

Johnny: Now are you starting to remember who we were and what we did?

DA: I remember being one half of the greatest tag team that ever lived and watching you fucking replace me with Ryan God Dammed James. I remember watching you go on to World titles while Jesse fucked me over time and time again. Now I have to watch a couple of no talent hacks steal our shit and when you try to do something about it you get knocked the fuck out. I will be dealing with those second class KKK faggots in my own way. Then you try to tell me that I am in league with those morons? FUCK YOU!

The ride from hell is now over as the car slams to a stop right in front of a television studio. It is the television studio that the two of us made famous o many times in the past. Yes folks it is time for the one thing Stormfront cannot deal with. It is time to be disrespected for even thinking of copying Doom Carter. Hopefully the little bitch can handle his shit this time. I think I have made my fucking point. Robbie Ray Carter your bitch ass is next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Match~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Isolation, Hostyle Jones will be taking me on in a Strap match but just not a normal Strap match but a Live or Die Strap match with his sister Marley Jones locked in the Chamber.

now on the side note Marcus Silverstone has taken me out the past few weeks and gotten away clean with it will you want to fuck with a monster your going to face a fucking monster.

back to Harley Jones I kidnapped your sister for a reason and that reason is to bring the darkness out of you that I know you are hiding from the world I know you have evil in you and I know you will set it free at Isolation.
Harley don't get me wrong I respect you but as every one says you never know what DA is thinking well in your case it would be Syco Angel.

Harley be ready for a war of the mind games your facing the master and Marcus Silverstone you picked the wrong man to fuck with I hope your ready for a war that your going to lose.

I am Thy God,
I am Thy Nightmare,
I am Thy Angel,
I am thy Syco God,
I am the Last outlaw,
I am Death FUCKING Angel
Back to top Go down

The limo ride from hell
Page 1 of 1