Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nine Foot, Eight Hundred Pound Problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paramount III

Nine Foot, Eight Hundred Pound Problem Empty
PostSubject: Nine Foot, Eight Hundred Pound Problem   Nine Foot, Eight Hundred Pound Problem I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:54 pm

DATE: Saturday May 18th 2012
LOCATION: Verizon Wireless Center - Manchester, New Hampshire

Moments after IWF went off the air, that saw Robbie Hart defeating Death-Angel and Dan Alexander in what was a chaotic Triple Threat Hardcore main event match for the 40th edition of Battle Grounds, Marcus Silverstone who got involved but paid the price with a thunderous Double Choke Slam on him and Dan Alexander is obviously still feeling the effects as he makes his way through the backstage area of the Verizon Wireless Center. After not seeing him all night, many figured that "The Five Star Superstar" Marcus Silverstone, was not going to show up at the final Battle Grounds shows before the second annual pay-per-view event Isolation. Meanwhile in Silverstone's luxury lockerroom, Nancy Casanova is on her cell phone having a conversation with her daughter. An ecstatic Nancy is walking back and fort, she have just been told by her daughter Kelly, that Kelly have signed a wrestling contract with Insurgency Wrestling Federation. Nancy Casanova is all in smiles as she continues her conversation with Kelly.

Nancy Casanova
I'm still taken back, I know as a mother I should be worried that my daughter will be getting into the ring and all, but I'm so excited. .....So you're going to be a agent and a wrestler? .....Amazing! .....I'm speechless Kelly, I'm really are. .....Do you really think you're ready? .....Three years?! Time flies, feels like it was just yesterday. .....Have they told you when you'll be wrestling your first match?

Nancy smiles as she takes a seat on the edge of the couch.

Nancy Casanova
Yeah, I bet you cannot wait. So have you thought about hiring yourself a manager? .....Well hun, here is some advice. Do not over work yourself, it's not going to reach you anywhere and that is why I want to offer my services as your manager. .....I know you want.....

This is when an enraged Marcus Silverstone (wearing a black "Five Star Superstar" hoodie, blue Levis jeans and black Nike Shox shoes) barges into his own luxury lockerroom yelling as Nancy turns around and looks at him as he walks right up to her.

Marcus Silverstone
Did you see that?

Nancy Casanova
Calm down! What happened?!

Marcus is taken back as Nancy just told him calm down.

Marcus Silverstone
Death-Angel just Choke Slammed me to hell and you're telling me to calm down.

Nancy Casanova
Marcus, .....I'm on the phone with my daughter. It's kind of.....

Before she could even finish the sentence, an annoyed, impatient and pissed off Marcus Silverstone grabs the cellular phone and throws it as hard as he could against the wall as it shattered on impact as it hit the wall.

Nancy Casanova
What the hell is wrong with you?

Marcus Silverstone
Do you think I care, you think I give a damn about your important phone call?

As he gets closer, Nancy who's intimidated by her boyfriend backs up against the wall. Standing in front of her Marcus places his hand against the wall, right next to the side of his girlfriend's head.

Marcus Silverstone
This is your fault! It was your idea! You said it was a good idea to go out there and do some damage to Death Angel before the pay-per-view event. .....I GOT FUCKING CHOKE SLAMMED! ......I embarrassed. Whatever momentum I had going into Isolation, (Marcus snaps his finger) just like that it was gone. .....Thanks to you!

Nancy Casanova
I'm......I'm sorry! I.....I'm real.....

Silverstone cuts her off as he places his right hand on her mouth to shut her up.

Marcus Silverstone
I'm not looking for a fucking apology. What you need to do is fix this? Do your job.....and fix this.

He lifts his hand off her mouth as he looks at her and then simply walks off as he makes his way to the exit.

Nancy Casanova
What do you want me to do?

This is when Silverstone stops at the door, turns around and looks at an emotional Nancy Casanova who's staring right back at him.

Marcus Silverstone
I have a nine foot, eight hundred pound problem, that I need solved before Isolation. You want to know why? Because I don't intend to step foot in the ring with Death-Angel. But thanks to another gaffe of yours, with that match contract you signed with Death-Angel and his mystery agent, there's no fucking way out. I have to do this match one way or the other. What you need to do is come up with a plan from that brilliant mind of yours and fix my problem. It's why you're my agent.....right? Will be waiting for you in the limousine.

He opens the door and makes his exit, as he does so, he slams the door shut leaving an emotional Nancy by herself.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1