Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chasing a dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

Chasing a dream Empty
PostSubject: Chasing a dream   Chasing a dream I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:59 pm

(OOC: I've been working my ass off at school. Also, I had the prom last night so thats why I never made a RP till now, so forgive me if its small)

May 20th

???:
I am telling you sir, you cannot do this! You'll end your life!

???:
A long time ago, a good friend of mine told me to chase my dreams whatever the cost and I've been living my dream. I won't let this stop me now doc.

-The scene opens with a brightly clean hospital with a doctor looking at somebody who is standing in front of the camera so we can't see his face-

???:
If you do this, I will cut you off. You will not ever have medical care from here again.

???:
If thats what it takes then fine.

-The man turns and walks to a door still unknown-

???:
I'm warning you Libby! You go back to wrestling you will die! And I won't say I didn't tell you so!

-The man now known as Sean Libby turns around and stares at the doctor-

Sean Libby:
Then I'll welcome death when it comes.

-Sean opens the door and walks out leaving the doctor alone and depressed then the scene ends into blackness-

May 24th

-The scene here opens in a wellness center with Sean Libby running on a treadmill at MPH of 8.9-

Trainer:
Come on Libby, 2 more minutes!

Sean Libby:
Shit... Come on come on... I don't know Lou, Been running like this for a hour...

Trainer:
You got a head injury Lib, no leg injury! PUSH IT YOU PANSY!!!

Sean Libby: (Under his breath)
Fucking drill Sarge...

-After running for at most seven miles Sean Libby is sweating all over his body-

-He grabs a water bottle and pours it over himself cooling himself-

Sean Libby:
Wow... Feel faster than ever.

Trainer:
You did good today Lib. The speed you ran today was more than ever! You could run around anybody whoever the person is. I'm looking forward to your wrestling return.

Sean Libby:
Thanks Lou... I'm just hoping my legs won't rip off when I'm running.

Trainer:
Come on dude, be real. You'll be kicking ass and taking names when you bounce and run! Just make sure you go out and kick some ass!

Sean Libby:
I won't disappoint you Lou. See yea later.

-Sean turns and grabs his workout bag and walks out of the center with this scene fading to white-

May 25th

Sean Libby:(off camera)
Well here it is bro.

-The scene opens from the last scene with the camera descending into a car in front of a airport with Sean and Eric Libby sitting inside-

Eric Libby:
You know Sean... You don't have to do this.

Sean Libby:
I gotta bro. I live for this. You and dad live doing drugs, and I am better than that.

Eric Libby:
I don't know bout that, but I just don't wanna bury my baby bro dude. Just... Promise me something man. Don't do anything thats too reckless anymore man... I mean, take care of your self got that?

Sean Libby:
... Alright Eric.

-Sean and Eric hug eachother and Sean walks into the airport ending the scene and going to black-

(END)
Back to top Go down

Chasing a dream
Page 1 of 1