Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An akward exchange between these 3 men

Go down 

Is there anyway to make this tab more pointless?
How about we add a poll to it?
An akward exchange between these 3 men I_vote_lcap33%An akward exchange between these 3 men I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Lock it.
An akward exchange between these 3 men I_vote_lcap0%An akward exchange between these 3 men I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Uhhh...what was the question again?
An akward exchange between these 3 men I_vote_lcap67%An akward exchange between these 3 men I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

An akward exchange between these 3 men Empty
PostSubject: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Alright start.

Last edited by Steel Angel on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:59 pm

the awkward moment when steelio has an @ but still sack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:03 pm

Awkward moment when Cody done nothing Crying or Very sad always blame Cody around here for errrrything

Race Card << Too Lazy to find ma eminem one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:04 pm

you joined in the kicking when it was just me and Shark.

I aint gonna bother if it's 2 on 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:04 pm

the awkward moment when you have the eminem one in your sig but too lazy to copy and paste
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:06 pm

For Real dog just toooo Lazy..

Steelio Pictures or it never happened hoe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:07 pm

the awkward moment when steel angel cant provide pictures because he keeps getting kicked out, and then when he doesnt get kicked he clears the chat... awks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:08 pm

For real
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:08 pm

Cody Taylor wrote:

Steelio Pictures or it never happened hoe

That akward moment when he said pics or it happened when the chat had already been cleared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:10 pm

that awkward moment when steel angel says he wont come to the chatbox but still does
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:13 pm

The awkward moment when Steelio had sex with Midget stripper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:17 pm

that akward moment when it was a dream inside Hostyle's mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:18 pm

the awkward moment when steel angel makes a post on the IWF news saying that he wont come to the chatbox ever again because he keeps getting kicked and cant even get revenge with his @ and tells everyone on the chat that hes leaving IWF but edits the post and keeps coming back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:19 pm

JasonHawk wrote:
the awkward moment when steel angel makes a post on the IWF news saying that he wont come to the chatbox ever again because he keeps getting kicked and cant even get revenge with his @ and tells everyone on the chat that hes leaving IWF but edits the post and keeps coming back

LOLWUT

Pics or it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:22 pm

that awkward moment when he sees Jason Hawk kicking him and says 3 on 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:36 pm

ok fellas... awkward moment when even in the dream steel didnt have sex with a midget stripper... he got a lapdance Razz

Hostyle enjoyed it Razz

Awkward moment number 2-

When Hostyle finally opens his mouth after letting steel angel get bashed by cody and shark all day!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:37 pm

the akward moment when I added a poll to this tab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:39 pm

Awkward moment when the title of this thread is no longer correct (Thanks Hostyle)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:41 pm

the awkward moment when one of the options to the poll is to add a poll when there is already a poll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:50 pm

The awkward moment when you don't even read the name of the poll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:00 am

The awkward moment when Steel keeps misspelling "awkward"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:51 am

LOL fucking awkward moment right durrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An akward exchange between these 3 men   An akward exchange between these 3 men I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An akward exchange between these 3 men
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: