Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Double Tap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paramount III

Double Tap Empty
PostSubject: Double Tap   Double Tap I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Double Tap Badboy

Double Tap
DATE: Sunday May 27th 2012
Marcus Attire (click here to view)

Back and fort, back and fort, running around like chickens with no heads, emergency personnel, backstage crew members and other IWF officials has had quite a busy night and Marcus vile, brutal and calculated attack on the eight-hundred pound monster Death-Angel did not help easy their work either. While the officials continue to help each other remove Death-Angel from the rubble Marcus sent him crashing into, after rolling the stretcher The Last Outlaw was strapped into off the approximately eight-foot high Isolation stage. Marcus Silverstone (sporting his new red, white and blue Bad Boy logo black hoodie and blue Levi's jeans), along with his Personal Security decked in black combat gear make their way through the backstage corridors of the TD Garden Arena. As The Bad Boy approaches his locker room, he is stopped by a young timid looking guy who seems to be around in his late teens, early twenties, more specific about twenty years old. The young skinny kid (wearing an IWF Battle Grounds t-shirt and short khaki cargos) is holding a microphone in hand.

Young Guy
Hey Marcus! Can I get a few words with you?

The Bad Boy stops and raises an eyebrow as he looks at the guy who clearly seems to be nervous standing in front of Silverstone.

Marcus Silverstone
Few word huh? ....I fairly new around, but I don't remember ever seeing your skinny ass around here. At first look I would say you're a fan with a backstage pass looking to get my autograph, because you realize exactly what The Bad Boy is capable of doing. However despite your....ordinary appearance, you're not walking around with some sign that says on one side "Cody Sucks" and the other side maybe in glitter "Steel Angel Rocks". You don't have some fake ass replica championship belt, but instead you're holding a microphone. You sure don't look like a typical interviewer.....so tell me. Who the hell are you?

Young Guy
Well um.....I'm Jeff! .....Jeff Daniel!

Marcus Silverstone
Jeffrey huh! Aren't you kinda young to be standing here.....IWF employee?

Jeff Daniel
I'm eighteen! And I am not exactly an employee for Insurgency Wrestling Federation, I'm more of an intern.

Marcus Silverstone
Intern?! Interesting.

Jeff Daniel
Yeah and I was hoping that you be my first.

Marcus looks at Jeff, as one of his eyebrows moves up. With the weird expression on Marcus's face, Daniel suddenly becomes concern.

Jeff Daniel
What?!

Marcus Silverstone
I don't roll like that man. I mean I'm not going to get between gays and lesbians business, but they go right, I'll go left. I'm a straight motherfucker, straight like my dick. Not slanted, not curved, but straight like a twelve foot long ruler.

This obviously caught Jeff Daniel off guard.

Jeff Daniel
Um.....okay! But......

Jeff is abruptly interrupted by Silverstone.

Marcus Silverstone
Do you understand where I am coming from?

Jeff Daniel
I do!

Marcus Silverstone
Good!

Jeff Daniel
Just for the record, I'm not......gay either.

A smirk appears on the face of Marcus Silverstone.

Marcus Silverstone
Sure....of course not!

Jeff could tell that was sarcasm coming from The Bad Boy from Foxborough, Massachusetts.

Jeff Daniel
Um.....What I meant about you being my first, was you being my first interview. Sorry I uh....wasn't clear.

Marcus stares at Jeff for a moment and suddenly begins to smile.

Marcus Silverstone
So you're not....

With a smile on his face he nods to Marcus's question.

Jeff Daniel
Straight like a twelve inch ruler.

Amused by the young intern clever answer, Marcus nods with a smile on his face.

Marcus Silverstone
That's......that is good to know Jeffrey.

Jeff Daniel
Yeah, so um.....can I get that interview?

Marcus Silverstone
Nah!

Marcus turns his back on a surprised Jeff Daniel and enters his locker room as his Personal Security stands guard by the door, blocking the intern from entering.

Jeff Daniel
Are you kidding me? Like seriously?!

Jeff seems to be disappointed, as he slowly begins to walk off when suddenly the door opens and Marcus steps out from his locker room.

Marcus Silverstone
I was kidding man, just kidding.

Jeff turns around and begins to smile, obviously happy that Silverstone was just kidding.

Marcus Silverstone
You need to loosen up man, you take things too seriously. ....So what you want to know?

Jeff Daniel
Um.....you went out there earlier and attacked Death-Angel just before the match.

Marcus Silverstone
That's right! The Bad Boy put a beating on that over sized sum-bitch like never before. By my hands and my hands only, Death-Angel was unconscious, laying in a pool of his blood. Turns out Jeffrey, Death-Angel ain't that much of a big bad monster after all. You see I exposed that sum-bitch tonight, he feels and bleeds like a normal human being.

Jeff Daniel
Your attack was heinous, calculated, but impressive for what you was able to do to Death-Angel of all people. I've been a big fan of Death-Angel and even I have to admit that I've never seen Death-Angel the way I saw him tonight.

Proud of himself, Marcus begins to smile.

Jeff Daniel
I have to ask you and I'm sure it's a question that is going to be asked over and over again in the near future.

Marcus Silverstone
Oh yeah! What's that?

Jeff Daniel
You had absolutely no intention to face Death-Angel right here tonight in your hometown didn't you?

Marcus Silverstone
What makes you think that?

Jeff Daniel
Hoodie, jeans, Nikes......you were not in your wrestling gear. My question to you is, do you think there will be any backlash for your evil intentions here tonight?

Marcus laughs as he shakes his head and places his hand on the shoulder of Jeff Daniel.

Marcus Silverstone
Okay....so what?! Death-Angel would have done the same thing, it's just that I was one step, actually multiple steps ahead of the big guy. Yeah sure I came out to the ring in the same clothes that I arrived at TD Garden Arena with. You see Jeffrey, intentions.....all along, from the day I showed up in IWF and slammed Death-Angel onto the canvas in the center of the ring under the Eiffel Tower at Bloody Sunday, was to make sure the end result is me, The Bad Boy standing over an unconscious nine foot, eight hundred pound......

He pauses and thinks for a second, probably trying to come up with the perfect word.

Marcus Silverstone
Schizophrenic! .......I did just that. I took that sledgehammer and I bashed his skull in over and over and over and over again. However that was not enough, I had to make sure Jeffrey, I had to make sure that Death-Angel wouldn't pull off one of those magic tricks and sit right up. Did you ever see that movie, Zombieland?

Jeff Daniel
Actually, I love that movie.

Marcus Silverstone
So you're well familiar with Rule Number 2 right?

Jeff Daniel
Um I think it was Double Tap?!

Marcus Silverstone
That is exactly what I had to do Jeffry. I had to double tap, I had to make sure Death-Angel would stay down and that is why I came back out. Grabbed that stretcher he was strapped in and rolled his unconscious ass off the stage.

Jeff Daniel
Don't you think it was a bit too much.....too far?

Marcus Silverstone
If it was me Jeff, those people, the IWF fans would be cheering. They would have a smile bigger than fucking Elmo! .....This interview is over!

Jeff Daniel
One last question! Please!

Marcus simply stares at Jeff waiting to hear the question.

Jeff Daniel
Your actions, Natural Law's actions, do you think there will be any punishment coming from IWF Executives for your actions hear tonight?

Marcus Silverstone
I don't care what sanctions, fines or whatever kind of punishment the powers that be could pull out their asses. If I have to do it all over again.....I'll do it!

Marcus smiles as he slaps Jeff on the shoulder.

Marcus Silverstone
Got to go!

He looks at his security and signals at them to follow him. As Marcus begins to walk off as Jeff tries to thank The Bad Boy for the interview.

Jeff Daniel
Thanks for your time and answering my questions.

A smiling Jeff nods, ecstatic that he just got his first interview and it was with former Mixed Martial Artist now IWF Superstar Marcus Silverstone.

Double Tap Badboy
Back to top Go down

Double Tap
Page 1 of 1