Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You can burn me and break me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

You can burn me and break me. Empty
PostSubject: You can burn me and break me.   You can burn me and break me. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:22 pm

Well Well well Stygain, here we are at long last, this is match alot of people will really be looking forward to.

The "real" champion vs. the current champion.

now from a reguler match standpoint, this is already a big fight for me.

however add in Chad into the mix and this is a fight that I simply can't win.

I mean that's the logic that everyone is taking into consideration. Only one person isin't taking this to heart though.

That person......is me.

Think I'm scared of you Stygain? Think I'm just gonna not bother showing up because I have no chance of winning this fight?

Think again sir, I've never backed down from a fight, I don't care what Shark says I mean so what if I ducked Latoya when she called me out? She was never worth my time and besides she got her assed handed to her by Rosa Knight a woman who I've beaten pretty easy mind you.

Plus what has Latoya done that made her think that she had the right to call me out? I mean who has she beaten? A few no names, the only person really worth mentioning that she beat was VVR and even that holds no weight.

Anyone can beat VVR, I should know I've done twice in a row.

But this isin't about Latoya or Shark, this is about Stygain.

You came back after leaving the federation, vacating the IWF belt in doing so and left the fed.

You came back after all this time, why?

What have you got to prove, you said it yourself that belts mean nothing to you anymore, so why steal the old IWF belt?

I dont know nor do I care.

One thing I do know, your my opponet tonight.

And Chad is the ref.

Well I already know what I'm in for so I'm just gonna go out there and fight you head on.

Just don't take me lightly, otherwise you will be seeing stars.
Back to top Go down

You can burn me and break me.
Page 1 of 1