Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XLIII: Road to Ragnarok

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Battle Grounds XLIII: Road to Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XLIII: Road to Ragnarok   Battle Grounds XLIII: Road to Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:30 pm

The screen opens with a war-torn scorched earth landscape. There’s a soot-covered red brick path leading to a fearsome twisted steel bulwark at the end of the road. A tarnished golden phoenix adorns the steel gate which meets the road. Tattered red, orange and yellow banners whip in the wind beneath a blood red sky. A deep, gravely, baritone narrator provides voiceover as the camera slowly walks up the road.

Narrator
If the road to Hell is paved with good intentions, then what is the Road to Valhalla paved with?

There’s a series of scenes shown over the soft, ominous background music. It starts with Chad Mason brawling with James Shark, and the mugging the newly-emerging Natural Law turned that encounter in to.

Narrator
Some say it is littered with fallen kings…

Steel Angel cashes in the briefcase and takes the title from the incapacitated Shark.

Narrator
Some say it is bathed in the blood of the innocent.

Robbie Hart kneels over the fallen form of his then-fiancée Loca Rocsi.

Narrator
They say that at the end of the road lies glory.

Anna Stone holds up the Queen of Wrestling Championship.

Narrator
But only the finest and most ferocious warriors ever get there.

Clip of Stygian brawling with Corey Casey.

Narrator
It is a place of suffering.

The Hawks Nest falls on Jason Hawk and Chuck Matthews.

Narrator
It is a place of death.

Ruby Winters destroys Brittany Blake in four seconds.

Narrator
It is a place where only the strong…

Beno hits the Beno Bomb on Claude Olso.

Narrator
…the vigilant…

Steel Angel stands on the turnbuckles with the IWF Title around his waist.

Narrator
…and the virtuous…

Robbie Hart nails Cody Taylor with a DDT onto a flaming, barb-wire wrapped chair.

Narrator
…survive. Who will walk this road? Who will weather this storm? Who will take the chance to challenge the gods themselves?

A hand reaches for the gate and slowly pulls it open.

Narrator
And who will survive the beast at the end of the road? Who will live through the coming of…

The gates are shoved open by a massive black dragon.

Narrator
…RAGNAROK!

The dragon breathes a gout of fire which engulfes the screen, leaving behind the burning words “The Countdown to Ragnarok has Begun…”

Battle Grounds XLIII: Road to Ragnarok Wells-fargo-center-exterior
Battle Grounds XLIII: Road to Ragnarok Bg2012

The phoenix sits still for a moment before exploding into flames. The scene then shows the inside of the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Fire explodes out of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

”Steel Angel is the REAL CHAMP”, “Give Robbie A Chance”, Repent! Ragnarok is Nigh!, “Ruby is my SUPERGIRL”, “Corey is IWF”, “The Lord > The Dragon”

Rick—Hello and welcome to another thrilling edition of Battle Grounds, folks! We’re eight days from Ragnarok! Tonight you’ll see champion versus champion as the Insurgency Wrestling Federation World Heavyweight Champion takes on the self-proclaimed “real IWF Champion”.

Matt—It’s Steel Angel versus Stygian, and Chad Mason is the special referee!

Rick—You have to believe Chad Mason wants to see Steel Angel softened up by a seven foot monster before they meet at Ragnarok.

Matt—Corey Casey will be looking on tonight, we understand Corey Casey has accepted Stygian’s challenge, and we’re going to see that hellish match he laid out for us last week after he beat both Spitta Andretti and King Hippo in a handicap match.

Rick—We’ve got a hot night heading into Ragnarok, let’s get it going.

YOU DIRTY BITCH, BETTER HAVE MY MONEY, UH!.

The lights dim out to a purple-ish color where the fans automatically begin to ring out boos and jeers. That's when a flock of women come out, all in very revealing outfits. They stand atop of the entrance ramp, let a startling cry of "I got your money, honey!" As soon as that happens, Black appears from the velvet curtains with a bunch of money raining down on him as the women got down on their knees where they would scurry up every last bill on the ground and hand it to him. Black is pleased by all of this as he smiles and starts to dance to the beat of his own theme song. All of that ends though, as Natural Law emerges from the back and jacks up Cognac Black. The women scatter, the music cuts, the lights come back up and the fans boo as Darren Spanos clobbers and kicks Cognac all the way down to the ringside area. Like a pack of wild dogs Natural Law surrounds Cognac and puts the boots to him as he leans against the ring for support. Chad Mason rolls into the ring and snatches Heather Thompson’s mic out of her hands.

Chad Mason
Bring him in here!

Natural Law throws Cognac Black into the ring. At this point he’s just dead weight. They quickly follow him into the ring and take up positions flanking Chad.

Chad Mason
Week, after week, after week, after week Natural Law comes out and proves its dominance, and still none of you seem to want to take us seriously. None of you believe me when I say that this is the most dominant force in the industry today. How many of you do we have to convince, huh? How many of your heroes do we have to lay out here? Ruby Williams is going to become the new Queen of Wrestling when she beats Anna Stone. I’m going to become the new IWF Champion when I beat Steel Angel, and I don’t care what a seven foot freak with a toy belt says about it. You people still think someone’s going to save you from Natural Law. Look around, there are no heroes left. The last one is going to die at Ragnarok when his pet dragon eats him just to take his money. Nobody’s coming to save your heroes. Nobody’s coming to stop us. It’s tine you learned to love us. It’s time you learned to accept us. It’s time to make an example out of someone. Mr. Spanos, if you’d be so kind?

Chad gestures for Darren Spanos to pick up Cognac Black. Darren hefts Cognac up and starts setting up for the South African Blast. He gives Chad Mason a big smile…and completely isn’t expecting Beno to club him over the head with a steel chair. Darren Spanos and Cognac Black fall to the ground. Ruby Winters and Chad Mason roll Cognac out of the ring while Beno beats Spanos repeatedly with that chair. Once the chair is nice and dented, Beno sets it aside and drags Darren Spanos to his feet. Beno turns, lifts Darren and Beno Bombs him onto the steel chair. As Darren Spanos rolls around in agony, Chad Mason stands over him.

Chad Mason
Did you really think you were going to get away with that stunt last week? I gave specific orders that Claude Olso was to be made an example of. I told the both of you before you left the dressing room that he was to be humiliated and broken for dropping the ball. I told you that you both were to beat the hell out of him. And when Beno holds his hand out to tag you in, to carry out your orders…YOU ORDERS! You don’t tag in? You check your watch and decide to phone it in? I expect that kind of effort from the rest of the filth who sticks out their hands to collect a paycheck in this dump. I expect better from a member of Natural Law. Of course, you’re no longer a member of Natural Law.

The show goes to commercial.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIII: Road to Ragnarok   Battle Grounds XLIII: Road to Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Ruby Winters is seen in the locker room with the rest of Natural Law.

Chad Mason
Are you ready?

Ruby stretches out a bit, getting comfortable in her ring attire.

Ruby Winters
As always.

Chad nods.

Chad Mason
Tonight is only a momentum builder. Tonight is the little battle, just something to send a message. Next week will be the war.

Ruby smirks.

Ruby Winters
You think too much. Next week, Natural Law will take more titles than any team in IWF history. When we do, IWF’s record books will be forced to show that we are the greatest force of wrestlers to ever come through this company. Just relax, and let us do what we do best.

Chad Mason
And what exactly is that?

Beno gets up from his seat, heading towards the locker room door.

Beno
Win.

The show cuts back to ringside, where Rick and Matt sit at commentary.

Matt - I hate to say it, but it’s true. Ever since they came into IWF, Natural Law has had nothing but success. Beno is 2-0, Ruby has wrecked every girl to cross her path, and Chad has defeated an IWF Champion and a future IWF Hall of Famer in just as many weeks.

Rick - Chad had a plan, and it was executed to perfection. In less than a month, he and his cronies have run rampant in IWF, and at Ragnarok, they have the chance to take nearly every championship IWF has to offer.

Matt - What the fuck is happening?

King Brucey storms out onto the entrance stage. He stands at the top of ramp and looks out across the audience. Brucey then proceeds to beat his chest several times. Then at the top of his lungs King Brucey shouts out, "Get Loud!!!" Without hesitation Brucey starts to march down to the ring. He can be seen talking to himself incoherently under his breath. King Brucey reaches ringside and walks up the steps. Displaying his sheer size Brucey steps over the top rope and enters the ring. He heads over to the eastern side of the ring and grasps the top rope with both hands. King Brucey then shakes the rope violently before shouting once again, "Get Loud! Ichiban!" Brucey begins to pace around the ring, talking to himself once more, & never taking his eyes of his foe. He continues to do this until the contest is underway.

Heather Thompson - The following is a one-fall match! Introducing at this time…from Faro Island, weighing 375...KING BRUCEY!

Matt - Bruce yet to impress here in IWF.

Rick - Tonight, he could turn a lot of heads with an upset over the undefeated Beno.

The lights dim as My time blares throughout the arena. Beno walks onto the stage. He poses for a moment as red and gold pyros shoot off. He cocks a smirk as he begins walking to the ring. He slides into the ring and ascends the turnbuckle with arms held high.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent, from Gwinn, Michigan, weighing 264 pounds…BENO!

Rick - The muscle of Natural Law…

Matt - He just keeps getting more dominant every week!

Rick - Tonight, though, he fights a man considerably larger than himself. This could be the end of Beno’s dominant streak.

The referee looks at both men and rings the bell.

Battle Grounds XLIII: Road to Ragnarok Match
Beno [vs] King Brucey

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Beno steps forward, looking at Brucey.

Matt - These two men are practically at eye level.

Rick - They’re almost the same height, but Bruce is over a hundred pounds heavier.

Matt - Fatty.

Beno clotheslines Bruce, causing Brucey to stumble backwards. Beno takes a step back and powers forward with a second clothesline, taking Brucey to the mat.

Matt - Beno takes him down!

Beno stomps down on Bruce’s shin, then delivers a hard kick to his gut. He grabs Brucey by the head, lifting him. He immediately throws Bruce to the corner. Brucey bounces off the turnbuckle, stumbling out of the corner, and into Beno’s waiting boot. Bruce falls to the mat again.

Rick - And so far, the size disadvantage seems to mean absolutely nothing to Beno.

Matt - He’s got a big ol’ Santa sack FULL of fucks, because he ain’t giving NONE of them out!

Beno drags Bruce to the corner, and sits him against the pad. He retreats to the opposite corner, stalking Bruce. He charges forward, driving his boot into Bruce’s skull. Bruce slumps in the corner, not moving. Beno stomps down on Bruce’s shin again, then follows with a stomp to the forearm.

Rick - Most people go straight for the joints. Beno is different.

Matt - Joints are weaker than bones, and most guys target those areas in order to weaken their opponents.

Rick - Beno doesn’t weaken opponents. He destroys them.

Beno kicks Bruce in the ribs again, and Bruce flips over, clutching his side. Beno lifts his boot, and brings it crashing down on Brucey’s spine. Beno rests his foot on the back of Bruce’s neck, stepping over Bruce’s body.

Matt - Sick.

Beno drags Bruce to the corner, lifting him to his feet. He smashes Brucey’s face into the corner, stunning him. Beno throws Bruce to the ground, and looks to the corner again. He goes to work untying the corner post, tossing away the protective padding. The referee steps forward, yelling at Beno, who ignores him, lifting Brucey to his feet again. He drags Bruce to the corner once more, and smashes his face into the now-exposed turnbuckle. Bruce stumbles back, blood dripping from a cut above his eye. Beno steps forward, and Bruce throws a desperation punch that manages to land square on Beno’s nose. Beno looks surprised, but the expression quickly turns to anger. He throws a vicious right hand, which knocks Bruce back. He throws a left hook, which rocks Bruce even further. Beno quickly follows with another stiff clothesline that takes Brucey to the ground. Bruce slowly gets to his feet while Beno waits, stalking Bruce. Bruce turns around, and Beno grabs him in a powerbomb position.

Matt - There’s no way.

Rick - That man weighs almost 400 pounds!

Beno lifts Brucey in a dominator position, holding him there for a moment.

Matt - Holy shit!

Beno brings Bruce crashing back down to the mat.

Rick - Beno Bomb!

Beno plants his foot on Brucey’s chest.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner…BENO!

Rick - Complete dominance.

Matt - I don’t think there’s anyone in IWF who can stop that man.

Beno heads to the back as the crowd boos. There’s silence for a moment after he disappears behind the curtain.

Knock Knock Bitches

The lights shut off as Sssnakepit by Enter Shikari plays

Come and join the party leave anxieties behind
When the weight of all the world is pushing down.
Nah nah nah cut this tension mate it's too much.

Ah come on just open the door!

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage, holding a microphone. He stops at the top of the ramp smiling. He then starts walking down to the ring.

Rick - What?

Matt - Ryan Apollos is back!

Rick - Two weeks ago, we saw Apollos brutalized at the hands of Marcus Silverstone. They said he’d be out for weeks…but here he is tonight!

Apollos steps into the ring, looking around at the crowd.

Ryan Apollos
Miss me?

The crowd cheers.

Ryan Apollos
The last time you saw me, I was doing well. I was on a nice little winning streak. I was putting on great matches, I was doing everything I could to entertain you all…

The crowd cheers louder.

Ryan Apollos
And then Natural Law happened. Marcus Silverstone happened.

The cheers immediately turn to boos at Marcus’s name.

Ryan Apollos
Two weeks ago, I was put on the shelf with a neck injury. They told me I’d be out for at least the next month…maybe until Heroes Also Die…and that’s if the healing went well.

Apollos smirks.

Ryan Apollos
The healing went extremely well. Perfectly, in fact. Because here I am tonight, at 100%, and I’m here to issue a challenge to the guy that tried to take me out…so Marcus…come on down, because it’s time I give you what’s coming to you!

The crowd erupts into cheers at Ryan’s challenge.

Brandon Macdonald
I don’t think so.

Brandon walks onto the stage.

Brandon Macdonald
Look…I understand you’re angry. It’s justified. He tried to injure you, it’s only right to want revenge. But the thing is…that was two weeks ago. And because of what he did, the IWF Board of Directors has demanded that Marcus be banned from IWF events until further notice. I have no intention of going up against that ruling.

Ryan Apollos
That’s bullshit. I came back so-

Brandon Macdonald
I know why you came back. And as I said, I agree with you…but here’s the thing. Marcus is banned. And as for you, that was a nasty injury. Truth be told, despite what you say? I DON’T think you’re at 100%. I don’t think you’re in any condition to be compeiting just yet…so I can’t grant you a match.

Ryan Apollos
I said I’m ready to go, that means I’m ready!

Brandon holds his hands up.

Brandon Macdonald
It’s not me, it’s the board. There are too many legal ramifications if you’re in active competition but aren’t cleared to compete…

Ryan shakes his head angrily.

Brandon Macdonald
But…maybe I can do something for you. I can’t do anything this week…but I’ll grant you your match with Marcus under two conditions. The first is that it will take place next week, at Ragnarok.

Ryan Apollos
And the second?

Brandon Macdonald
It will be an unsanctioned fight. IWF accepts no responsibility for anything that you two do to each other during the match.

Ryan Apollos
Done.

Laughter is heard. On the jumbotron, Marcus’s face appears.

Marcus Silverstone
Apollos! Is that you? Amazing how quickly you recovered. Almost too amazing…

Apollos yells at the screen.

Marcus Silverstone
Unfortunately, due to my being banned from IWF events thanks to what I did to you two weeks ago, I can’t be in attendance tonight…but I will give you an answer to this little challenge of yours. See, like Brandon, I too think that you can’t possibly be at 100%, not after the beating I gave you. But if you want to fight so bad…so be it. Ragnarok, I’ll be there. But I do have one little request.

Ryan Apollos
Name it.

Marcus smirks.

Marcus Silverstone
Much like IWF…

His smirk vanishes.

Marcus Silverstone
I accept no responsibility for what happens to you next week.

The screen cuts off.

Rick - Shit!

Matt - That was a huge gauntlet Ryan Apollos threw down, and Marcus picked it right up and threw it in his face!

Rick - Ryan Apollos takes on Marcus Silverstone next week…what a card!

The show cuts to commercial.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns to Justin Underwood, Spitta Andretti, Jay Halcomb, and Ashten Cross standing in the ring, ready for their match.

Heather Thompson - The following is the final qualifier for the Full Throttle Championship match at Ragnarok! Introducing-

KAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

The arena goes pitch black and after a second search lights turn on. They race around the arena and flash following the music.

I tear on the leash
That keeps me contained and controlled
Let me go, I want to break free
And fight my way out of this hole

Matt - YES!!!

Rick - You’ve gotta be kidding me…

Jason Hawk charges down the ramp, sliding into the ring. He kicks Justin Underwood to the gut before taking him down with a Wings of Time. He immediately turns as Ashten Cross and Spitta Andretti rush across the ring. Jason throws both men over the top rope, to the floor. Behind him, Jay Halcomb climbs to the top rope. He leaps off, looking to connect a crossbody. Jason ducks the shot, allowing Halcomb to soar over the top rope, colliding with Ashten and Spitta as they get to their feet outside the ring.

Matt - Jason cleaning house!

Jason screams at the referee to ring the bell. The referee looks around for anyone to stop him, then calls for it.

Jay Halcomb [vs] Justin Underwood [vs] Ashten Cross [vs] Spitta Andretti

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Jason drops, hooking Underwood’s leg. He yells at the referee, who looks around again, then reluctantly counts the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson -……..Here……is you winner….Jason Hawk?

Rick - No. He didn’t win a fucking thing.

Matt - YES HE DID! JASON WON! JASON QUALIFIES!

Brandon walks out from behind the curtain, clapping.

Brandon Macdonald
Nice work, Hawk. Maybe I should have told everyone before we started the match…there was one more competitor added to the bout. My bad.

Jason smirks, and climbs the corner, raising his arms for the crowd. The show cuts to another commercial.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns to Jason Hawk standing with Javier Sanchez.

Javier Sanchez
Jason…we just saw you get involved with the final Full Throttle qualifying match, sealing your spot in the elimination match at Ragnarok.

Jason Hawk
Yes. Yes you did. And I bet you want to know why, right?

Javier Sanchez
Well, yeah, I mean-

Jason Hawk
Because I’m the real Full Throttle Champion! When you have Stygian parading around claiming to be the real IWF Champion because he never lost it, then why is it wrong for me to do the same? I never lost the Full Throttle Title, but I wasn’t even scheduled to compete in the qualifiers for my own belt? Fuck that!

Javier Sanchez
So you’re looking to defend the title you think is rightfully yours?

Jason Hawk
No. I’m looking to re-take the title I never should have lost. That will make me a DOUBLE Full Throttle Champion. The KING of the Full Throttle Division. And when I’m the king of the division, nobody will ever, not in a hundred years of IWF, ever be a greater Full Throttle Champion than the man who won the belt twice, and lost it never.
BEAT-

Beno
I swear you might be retarded.

Beno walks on screen, looking at Hawk, sneering.

Beno
If you missed it earlier, birdman, I decimated a man who was a hundred pounds heavier than me. Last week, I single-handedly destroyed Claude Olso. The week before that, I beat Duke and Sykes to seal my place in this Full Throttle match…and before that, at Isolation? I tore down the Hawk’s Nest and sent you running scared out of IWF.

Beno stands at his full height, looking down at Jason.

Beno
You should have never come back.

The show cuts back to ringside.

Rick - Ragnarok is going to be intense.

Matt - You know what else is intense? CAMPING! SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

Rick - You really are Hawk’s friend.

Matt - It was a good joke. Speaking of good jokes, up next, we have Rosalie Knight against Jinx.

Rick - Why is that a joke?

Matt - Because Jinx is a clown. God, you have no sense of humor.

‘GIVE ME A J – GIVE ME A I – GIVE ME A N – GIVE ME A X – WHAT’S THAT SPELL???’

Jinx suddenly comes bursting through his video package as the lights change to purple and green. The Riff of Pussy Liquor winds into Rob Zombies voice as Jinx himself comes bursting through the entrance way wearing his Ring Leader hat. James Walker walks behind the clown, as Jinx bounces his way all the way down the ramp, paying no attention to the sea of boo’s around him. The Clown stands at ring side before throwing his hands in the air, sending up pyro from the turnbuckles before he slides into the ring

Heather Thompson - The following is a one-fall match! Introducing first…from ArcView, weighing 200 pounds…JINX!

Matt - See? A clown!

Rick - You’re an idiot.

The opening strains of Flameheart are accompanied by a large burst of flame, and a kneeling Rosalie gets quickly to her feet. There is no sword this time, just the cloak, and on the fourth measure she starts down the ramp in that confident, knightly stride. When she reaches the ring and climbs inside, she turns to face her fans with her hand raised in salute and acknowledgment of their cheering, before she then kneels in her corner, as is her signature before a match.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent…from Louisberg, North Carolina…ROSALIE KNIGHT!!

Rick - Always lovely, Miss Rosalie Knight.

Matt - She came to town…to fight the clown! HA HA HA!

Rick - Just start the match…

Jinx [vs] Rosalie Knight

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Rosa and Jinx circle each other in the ring. Jinx goes to tie up, but Rosa ducks beneath his grasp, rolling around him. She kicks him hard in the back on the knee, causing Jinx to drop to one leg.

Rick - Rosa knows Jinx will easily overpower her.

Rosa gets to her feet, and drives her elbow into Jinx’s spine. Jinx turns around, clutching his back. Rosa measures him, then steps back before delivering a vicious super kick, hooking Jinx under the jaw. Jinx falls to the mat. Rosa slowly retreats to the corner, climbing it, and staring at Jinx the entire time. She cautiously positions herself on the top rope before leaping off with a corkscrew splash.

Matt - Knightfall!

Rosa hooks Jinx’s leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner…ROSALIE KNIGHT!

Rick - Big win for Miss Knight.

Matt - The women in IWF really are as tough as the men. Rosie just proved that tonight.

The scene cuts to commercial yet again.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIII: Road to Ragnarok   Battle Grounds XLIII: Road to Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:00 pm

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, who are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- And we’re back.

Matt- And we’ve got a hell of a tag team match coming up next!

Rick- That’s right, Matt! We’ve got the IWF Queen of Wrestling Champion Anna Stone teaming up with the #1 Contender for the High Impact Championship, Hostyle Jones, to take on the tandem of the reigning High Impact Champion Robbie Hart and the #1 Contender for the Queen of Wrestling Championship Ruby Winters!

Matt- Wow…that match is a fucking mouthful

Rick- I’d say so

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

“We Found Love” by Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris blasts out of the house PA system as Anna Stone walks out from the backstage area, holding the IWF Queen of Wrestling Title up high over her head with both hands

Heather Thompson- From Miami, Florida…Weighing in at 121 Pounds…She is the reigning IWF Queen of Wrestling Champion…Anna Stone!

Rick- The first and, as of yet, ONLY IWF Queen of Wrestling Champion has been on fire recently!

Matt- Ever since she got rid of the New Blood title and turned it into that Queen of Wrestling title, Anna Stone has been just massacring the competition

Rick- But she faces a tough challenge at Ragnarok when she steps into the ring with the currently undefeated Ruby Winters

Matt-Who, I’m sure, will have PLENTY of help from her fellow cohorts in Natural Law Facepalm

Anna Stone waits at the top of the entrance ramp, holding her title aloft as all of a sudden the lights go out and “Moon Baby” by Godsmack blasts out of the house PA system

Heather Thompson- And her partner…

Pyro explodes from the sides of the stage as Hostyle Jones comes out from backstage, nodding his head to the beat and signaling to the crowd

Heather Thompson- Weighing in at 232 Pounds…Hostyle Jones!

Rick- The new #1 Contender to the IWF High Impact Championship got a message sent to him loud and clear by Robbie Hart last week

Matt- Fucking right he did! Robbie laid down the gauntlet and Hostyle jumped at the chance to earn his first title here in IWF

Rick- That match is going to be awesome I just know it!

Hostyle Jones and Anna Stone make their way down the entrance ramp and slide into the ring

Heather Thompson- And their opponents…Introducing first…

"Maneater" starts up and dark red lights come together to form one large circle at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd begins booing as Ruby steps out from the back, a seductive smirk on her face as she looks around at the crowd.

Heather Thompson- From Montreal, Quebec, Canada…Weighing in at 119 Pounds…Representing Natural Law…Ruby Winters!

Rick- The undefeated Ruby Winters!

Matt- Ruby was a key signing for IWF when she joined up with this company a short month or so ago…and she has made the most of her opportunity here, thus far

Rick- Damn right she had! The very first chance she got, she joined up with the increasingly powerful Natural Law and hasn’t looked back! Now she’s the #1 Contender to Anna Stone’s Queen of Wrestling Championship!

Once she spots a couple, she walks down the ramp and towards the couple, grabbing the guy and giving him a large kiss, wiping her mouth when she's done. Before she walks off, she gives the guy a wink and waves at the guy's woman. She continues her way down the ramp, the dark red lights following her. Ruby Winters pauses for a moment, standing outside of the ring smirking at Anna Stone and Hostyle Jones

Heather Thompson- And her partner…

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. The voice of a woman creeps itself over the P.A. system...

"The poor stay poor, the rich get richer It's just so disproportionate"

The heavy Robbie Hartythm of "Above the Law" by Bad Meets Evil takes the place of the Women's soft voice, as a highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen of the Jumbo Tron. The crowd motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave"... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

"Sometimes life seems so unfortunate ...
That's why I don't give a shit ...
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer ...
It's just so disproportionate ...
You don't know just what I go through ...
That's why I would rather show you ...
Just how far that I can take it ...
Every rule, I'm breakin' it ..."

A figure comes shooting up from the bottom of the stage, as "The Decepticon" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp, causing a huge hurl of boo's from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperatly to get a view of The son of a legend.

"Tear-able, but not rip-able, invincible, I hung invisible ...
Fuckin' mistletoe all over the world, I stuck my ass up under it ...
Now pucker up them lips and kiss it hoes ...
Here we go, Bad and Evil so you know how this'll go ...
The competition's miserable, we stomp them bitches this is no, joke ...
Goin' overboard like someone threw us off the boat, choke ...
Cough from all the smoke, I'm tryna stay on fire ...
So you know if I hate fucking water sprinklers, I don't love the hose ...
Someone let the cat out the bag, now it's time to stuff his face ...
Back in that bitch, smother that little motherfucker 'til it suffocates ...
You! had long enough of a wait ..."

Robbie Hart stands, still taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he stedily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp. Strutting himself with ozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take his figure in, as the flash bulbs shine off the High Impact Championship.

"Could never be no damn wuss or pussy, never mushy, so you can't squish ...
Nowhere near a toosh, in fact if I jump out a bush ...
In a sneak attack's the only way I say I am-Bush ...
Outlandish, these words are weapons that I brandish ...
Stand-offish to hoes, keep your hands off this ...
Can't top it, so what the fuck would I sugarcoat it for?
Law? Fuck protocol, I'd holla at this ho, but now my throat is sore ..."

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as Blue and white trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the errupting arena. Robbie takes this time to pound his chest, boasting the boo's from the fans

Both Ruby Winters and Robbie Hart slide into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so. He pulls the arm straps of his singlet from his shoulders with a forceful tug, before raising his hands holding up the High Impact Championship. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to separate the screams of his fans.

Heather Thompson- From Las Vegas, Nevada…Weighing in at 176 Pounds…He is the reigning IWF High Impact Champion…Robbie Hart!

Rick- Robbie Hart has been struggling as of late, losing last week in a big match vs. the IWF champ, Steel Angel

Matt- But what a match it was! Both men left it all in the ring!

Rick- Besides, Robbie has shown time and time again that, when the light shine their brightest, that Robbie Hart can deliver like no one else on the roster!

Matt- And with all the shit talking between Robbie Hart and Anna Stone that’s been going on this week, this match might be as important as the match between Hostyle and Robbie at Ragnarok!

Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

Robbie now moves himself to the edge of the ring, where he begins to eye down his pray. Slithering through the ring like a snake, he stands in the center of the ring, as a single spotlight beams down onto his frame, spotlighting the The Pretty Boy

As the song fades out, it is replaced by a cheering crowd. The lights in the arena kick back on, as the smoke from Robbie's pyro clouds up the arena entrance, and ring. Robbie backs himself to the nearest corner of the ring, and leaning back, props his arms onto the ropes, and places a look of arrogance on his face with a sly smile towards his foe. The fans chant hard for him, but Robbie pays no mind, and moves his focus towards his opponent in the ring.

Hostyle Jones and Anna Stone conference for a moment before Hostyle Jones ducks out of the ring. Meanwhile, Robbie Hart and Ruby Winters talk for a moment before Robbie Hart ducks outside of the ring, leaving Ruby Winters to square off against Anna Stone. The ref looks at both women and nods before calling for the bell

Tag Team Match
Hostyle Jones and Anna Stone [vs.] Robbie Hart and Ruby Winters

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Anna Stone and Ruby Winters lock up in the center of the ring. Anna Stone suddenly kicks Ruby Winters in the gut, doubling Ruby Winters over. Anna Stone then Irish whips Ruby Winters to the ring ropes. Ruby Winters hits the ropes on the far side of the ring and comes running back towards Anna Stone. AS soon as Ruby Winters gets close enough, Anna Stone leaps into the air. Anna Stone lands on Ruby Winters ‘s shoulders in the seated position. Anna Stone then flips herself backwards, sending Ruby Winters stumbling across the ring and landing throat first on the second rope with a hurricanranna

Rick- Nice move there by Anna Stone to gain the early advantage

Matt- Ruby Winters is going to have to be able to think on her feet if she wants to go toe to toe with Anna Stone at Ragnarok!

Anna Stone quickly leaps to her feet and runs across the ring, bouncing off the ropes on the other side. Anna Stone then comes running towards Ruby Winters. As soon as she gets close enough, Anna Stone leaps into the air. Anna Stone then comes crashing down on the back of Ruby Winters ‘s neck, driving the front of Ruby Winters ‘s throat into the second rope. Anna Stone quickly gets off of Ruby Winters ‘s back, allowing Ruby Winters to fall back into the ring. Ruby Winters falls backwards and lands on her back inside the ring, clutching her throat

Rick- Nasty move there

Matt- Anna Stone looking to crush the windpipe of Ruby Winters

Anna Stone quickly drops down and covers Ruby Winters as the ref counts

-1-

-2…

Ruby Winters kicks out

Rick- Barely a 2 count there

Matt- Anna Stone is going to have to inflict more punishment on Ruby Winters if she wants to earn the victory for her team

Anna Stone gets to her feet and eyes Robbie Hart, who smirks and winks at Anna Stone

Rick- Robbie Hart isn’t showing any sort of concern about what Anna Stone

Matt- Robbie Hart shouldn’t be so nonchalant about Anna Stone…Anna Stone IS a champion after all!

Anna Stone quickly leans down and picks up Ruby Winters. Anna Stone goes to Irish whip Ruby Winters into Ruby Winters ‘s team’s corner, but Ruby Winters manages to reverse the momentum and, instead, sends Anna Stone flying spine first into Ruby Winters ‘s team’s corner

Rick- Nice counter there by Ruby Winters

Matt- Ruby Winters needs to find some momentum here to try and get back in this match

Ruby Winters gets to her feet and walks over to the ref. Ruby Winters winks at the ref and begins to talk to the ref, causing the ref to turn his back to Anna Stone and Robbie Hart. Robbie Hart quickly grabs the tag rope, wraps it around the throat of Anna Stone, and begins to choke the air out of Anna Stone ‘s lungs

Rick- Blatant cheating there by Robbie Hart!

Matt- Hey I don’t blame the ref for being distracted by Ruby Winters! Have you seen this woman?! She’s a ten!!!

Hostyle Jones immediately ducks into the ring and tries to run over to help out Anna Stone, but as soon as Hostyle Jones ducks into the ring, the ref moves to block Hostyle Jones and push Hostyle Jones out. Hostyle Jones tries to point to Robbie Hart, who is still strangling Anna Stone, but the ref continues to push Hostyle Jones out of the ring. Meanwhile, as soon as the ref walks over to stop Hostyle Jones, Ruby Winters immediately runs across the ring and delivers a stalling dropkick to the gut of Anna Stone.

Rick- Oh come on now, this is ridiculous!

Matt- Or just really good teamwork by Robbie Hart and Ruby Winters!

Robbie Hart releases the tag rope, allowing Anna Stone to fall to the canvas. Hostyle Jones finally allows the ref to push him back to his team’s corner and Hostyle Jones ducks outside of the ring. The ref turns around in time to see Ruby Winters gets to her feet and tag in Robbie Hart.

Rick- And in comes a fresh Robbie Hart to pick the bones of Anna Stone

Matt- Anna Stone is in rough shape after that double team onslaught by Robbie Hart and Ruby Winters

Robbie Hart grabs the top rope and slighshots himself over the top rope. Robbie Hart rotates in mid air and comes crashing down, delivering a double footed slightshot dropkick to the upper body of Anna Stone.

Rick- Nice move by Robbie Hart

Matt- Anna Stone needs to make a tag here pretty quick or this match might be over sooner rather than later

Robbie Hart gets to his feet and smirks as he taunts the crowd. After the crowd responds with a resounding “BOOOOOO!” Robbie Hart turns his attention back to Anna Stone. Robbie Hart leans down and drags Anna Stone up to her feet. Robbie Hart kicks Anna Stone in the gut, doubling Anna Stone over. Robbie Hart then grabs Anna Stone and lifts her up in the suplex position. After holding Anna Stone vertical for a few moments, Robbie Hart brings Anna Stone crashing right back down to the canvas with a suplex facebuster. Robbie Hart immediately flips Anna Stone over and attempts to pin her

-1-

-2…

Hostyle Jones suddenly ducks into the ring, rushes over, and stomps down on the back of Robbie Hart’s skull

Rick- Hostyle Jones managing to break up the pin fall attempt

Matt- Hostyle Jones might’ve just saved the match for his team

Hostyle Jones immediately goes back to his corner and begins to pound on the top turnbuckle, trying to will Anna Stone to tag him in. Meanwhile, Robbie Hart slowly fights his way back up to a vertical basis. Robbie Hart then leans down and grabs Anna Stone, lifting her up to her feet. Robbie Hart kicks Anna Stone, in the gut, doubling Anna Stone over. Robbie Hart then Irish whips Anna Stone to the ring ropes. Anna Stone the ropes on the other side of the ring and comes running back at Robbie Hart. As soon as she gets close enough, Robbie Hart reaches out and grabs Anna Stone. Robbie Hart whirls Anna Stone around, looking to connect a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. However, Anna Stone manages to land standing beside Robbie Hart with Robbie Hart set up in the Russian leg sweep position. Anna Stone dives backwards, seemingly drilling Robbie Hart with a Russian leg sweep. However, both competitors roll through the move and end up standing in the Russian leg sweep position again a few feet behind where they just where. Anna Stone then adjusts her hands quickly and then dives foRuby Wintersard, driving Robbie Hart’s face into the canvas with a full nelson facebuster

Rick- Beautiful series of moves there by both competitors

Matt- This could be the opening Anna Stone needs to tag in Hostyle Jones!

Anna Stone and Robbie Hart both lay motionless on the canvas, each competitor in pain. The ref looks down at Robbie Hart and Anna Stone and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

ANSR and Robbie Hart both slowly begin to stand as the ref continues to count

-5-

-6-

Anna Stone manages to get to her feet using the ring ropes for support. At the same time, Robbie Hart also manages to regain a vertical basis. Anna Stone casts a quick glance behind her and, after noticing that Robbie Hart has managed to stand up, Anna Stone leaps into the air and lands on the second rope. Anna Stone then rotates in mid-air and executes a springboard head kick that levels Robbie Hart

Rick- Momentum changing move by Anna Stone!

Matt- What a kick! She almost took Robbie Hart’s head off!

Anna Stone slowly begins to crawl towards Hostyle Jones, who is hopping from one foot to the next and stomping down on the ring apron. At the same time, Robbie Hart crawls towards Ruby Winters, who is leaning as far as she can into the ring. Hostyle Jones turns and attempts to get the crowd behind Anna Stone in order to help will Anna Stone over to tag in Hostyle Jones.

Rick- Hostyle Jones doing all he can to get the crowd into this match up!

Matt- And from the sound of this clapping and cheering I’d certainly say they’re firmly behind Anna Stone!

Anna Stone makes it over to Hostyle Jones and, with her last ounce of strength, Anna Stone pushes herself up and dives over to Hostyle Jones and tags Hostyle Jones in. At the same time, Robbie Hart manages to make it over and to tag Ruby Winters in as well

Rick- Hostyle Jones is in!

Matt- But so is a fresh Ruby Winters!

Hostyle Jones leaps over the top rope and sprints across the ring at Ruby Winters. Hostyle Jones drives Ruby Winters down to the canvas with a massive clothesline. Hostyle Jones stops and turns around just as Ruby Winters gets to her feet after receiving Hostyle Jones’s first clothesline. Hostyle Jones then sprints over and drives Ruby Winters down to the canvas with a second clothesline. As soon as Ruby Winters gets to her feet a third time, Hostyle Jones spins on the spot and delivers s discus clothesline that sends Ruby Winters down to the canvas hard

Rick- Massive series of clotheslines there by Hostyle Jones

Matt- Hostyle Jones is fresh and is feeling the momentum, Rick! This could mean big time trouble for Ruby Winters and Robbie Hart!

Hostyle Jones turns and sees Robbie Hart slowly getting to his feet. Hostyle Jones rushes over and grabs Robbie Hart’s neck. Hostyle Jones then lifts Robbie Hart up in the military press position. Hostyle Jones holds Robbie Hart up for a moment before tossing Robbie Hart up in the air. Hostyle Jones also leaps up in the air and grabs the back of Robbie Hart while the two men are falling to the canvas. Hostyle Jones’s back smashes into the back of the canvas, driving Robbie Hart’s chest and ribs into the knees of Hostyle Jones

Rick- Woah!

Matt- Hostyle Jones is on FIRE right now!

Hostyle Jones quickly leaps to his feet and pounds his chest as the crowd roars it’s approval. However, unbeknownst to Hostyle Jones, Ruby Winters has managed to make it to a vertical basis. Hostyle Jones turns around just in time to see Ruby Winters come running straight at him, Hostyle Jones drops down, causing Ruby Winters to rush right past him. Ruby Winters stops and quickly turns around as Hostyle Jones gets to his feet once more. Again, Ruby Winters rushes at Hostyle Jones and, again, Hostyle Jones drops down to the canvas. However, this time, Anna Stone comes sailing off the top turnbuckle just as Ruby Winters rushes past Hostyle Jones and Anna Stone connects a flying cross body block that drives Ruby Winters down to the canvas

Rick- Picture perfect cross body block there by Anna Stone!

Matt- And excellent ring awareness by Hostyle Jones to know that Anna Stone was there waiting for Ruby Winters!

Anna Stone rolls off of Ruby Winters as Hostyle Jones drops down and pins Ruby Winters. The ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3…

Robbie Hart manages to dive across the ring and deliver a double axe handle to the back of Hostyle Jones’s neck, breaking up the pin attempt

Rick- Nice job by Robbie Hart to break up the pin attempt

Matt- And this match rolls on!

Hostyle Jones manages to fight to his feet At the same time, Robbie Hart also quickly regains his footing. Robbie Hart and Hostyle Jones begin trading blows back and forth in a violent exchange

Rick- These are the two men who are going to meet at Ragnarok for the High Impact title!

Matt- And it looks like we won’t have to wait until Ragnarok to see these two tee off on each other!

Robbie Hart and Hostyle Jones continue to battle back and forth. Robbie Hart suddenly throws a wild right, looking to knock Hostyle Jones out. However, Hostyle Jones ducks under the haymaker and quickly turns around. Hostyle Jones dives foRuby Wintersard, delivering a chopblock to the back of Robbie Hart’s knee, forcing Robbie Hart down to one knee.

Anna Stone suddenly ducks into the ring and sprints to the ropes on the far side. Anna Stone bounces off the ropes and comes running at Robbie Hart right as Hostyle Jones chopblocks Robbie Hart’s knee. Anna Stone then leaps into the air and delivers a massive shining wizard that sends Robbie Hart down to the canvas in a heap

Rick- Hostyle Jones and Anna Stone are cooking on all cylinders

Matt- This is getting out of control! WHO IS EVEN THE LEGAL MEMBER FOR EACH TEAM?!

Hostyle Jones helps Anna Stone to her feet and then points down at Robbie Hart. Anna Stone smirks and then nods. Anna Stone then walks over to Robbie Hart and drags Robbie Hart up to his feet. Anna Stone kicks Robbie Hart in the gut, doubling Robbie Hart over. Anna Stone then runs over to the ropes and bounces off of them, gaining momentum. Anna Stone then comes running back over to Robbie Hart and leaps into the air. Anna Stone then delivers a massive scissors kick to the back of Robbie Hart’s neck

Rick- Boosh!

Meanwhile. Hostyle Jones leans down and grabs Ruby Winters. Hostyle Jones kicks Ruby Winters in the gut and then lifts Ruby Winters up. Hostyle Jones then drills Ruby Winters with a Sit-out Package Tombstone Piledriver

Matt- Book of Revelations to Ruby Winters!

Rick- This is all over!

Hostyle Jones drops down and hooks Ruby Winters’s leg as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Hostyle Jones and Anna Stone!

Hostyle Jones pulls himself up to his feet, a smirk of confidence on his face. Meanwhile, Anna Stone also climbs up to a vertical basis and walks over to Hostyle Jones. The ref takes the wrists of both competitors and holds them aloft in victory.

Rick- A hard fought victory for Hostyle Jones and Anna Stone

Matt- This is a big time victory for both Anna and Hostyle as we head into Ragnarok next week

Hostyle Jones and Anna Stone both celebrate in the ring for a few moments before ducking in between the ropes and waling up the entrance ramp. Meanwhile, in the ring, Robbie Hart begins to laugh softly. Robbie Hart crawls over to the ring ropes and motions for the time keeper to bring him a microphone, which he then brings up to his lips

Robbie Hart
Hahahahaha….oh Hhhhooossssttttyyyylllleeeeee

Hostyle Jones pauses at the top of the entrance ramp and slowly turns around to face the ring. Robbie Hart crawls over to the ring ropes closest to the entrance ramp. Once again, he brings the microphone up to his lips

Robbie Hart
Hostyle…you might’ve won this round…but guess what? You didn’t pin me…you didn’t beat me…you beat Ruby.

Rick- This is kinda true

Matt- In a twisted sort of way, he’s right

Hostyle Jones rolls his eyes. A sick smile spreads across Robbie Hart’s features

Robbie Hart
I just want you to know that I talked to my good friend Corey Casey earlier about our match at Ragnarok. I suggested to Corey that a special little stipulation be added to our match…

Hostyle Jones narrows his gaze as he stares down the entrance ramp at Robbie

Robbie Hart
At Ragnarok…the High Impact Title match will be a Hardcore Hart Match. It’s a match my father first created right here in Philly! See those ring ropes, the will be replaced with electrified barbwire. And the only way you can win, is by climbing up a ladder and getting the championship. Sounds easy don’t it Hostyle; but what I failed to mention is every ladder, every rung will also be wrapped in barbwire!

The camera focuses in on Hostyle Jones, who has a small smile playing about his features.

Robbie Hart
Not only am I looking to add to the body count of men who tried to take this championship from me, but I’m out to show each and everyone of these people that your not as crazy as you build yourself to be. Come Ragnarok I’m going to create my own highlight reel with your blood!

Robbie Hart smiles crazily, clutching the High Impact Championship close to his chest.

Rick – Is Robbie serious? Where gonna have the first ever ‘Hardcore Hart’ match at Ragnarok?!

Matt – These guys are going to kill each other for the High Impact Championship

Rick – If you didn’t have a reason to order Ragnarok, you got one now

The camera zooms in on Robbie Hart for a moment before slowly fading to commercial.

Heather Thompson: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, the special guest referee, the number one contender for the IWF World Heavyweight Title: Chad Mason!

Watch your words
Or your words might drown you
And cure my wounds
And the light will blind you

Chad Mason steps from behind the curtain, staring at the ring. He's followed by Jennifer Young, who grabs his arm, and traces her finger down his chest. Chad smirks, and the two begin walking to the ring.

Rick—There’s the number one contender for the IWF World Title, and he will be front and center as the two men who lay claim to that title get it on tonight.

To truly see well
You must have faith
Oh the righteous they can't wait
A saving grace
That all we know
Let us pray
Let us hold on

Chad looks at the fans as he walks to the ramp, but ignores them, continuing his walk. He stops at the foot of the ramp, staring up at the ring. He takes a short running start, and slides on his stomach beneath the bottom rope. Jenny climbs to the apron, looking at Chad.

Matt—The deck is stacked against Steel Angel tonight. Stygian isn’t easy to beat with a neutral ref.

I can't breathe
I prefer to find a ceiling
To this hate of mine
I can't win
I can fight no more
I'm drowning
And I'm sick inside

Rick—I think Chad wants to see Steel Angel roughed up here tonight, and Stygian is looking to send one last message to Corey Casey; he’s the man for the job.

Chad lifts Jennifer over the top rope, and she wraps her legs around him. Chad carries her to the center of the ring, and she drops down. She claps as Chad makes his way to the corner. He lifts his arms in the Lethal Imperative pose, and then hops down, loosening up and getting ready for the match.

[center]
Heather Thompson: And now, making his way to the ring: being accompanied to the ring by Lilith and Lilah; weighing in at 315 pounds; from Blackrock Spire; he is the self-proclaimed "real IWF World Champion", STYGIAN!

The lights die down until only a faint, pale white light shines on the stage, which is rolling with smoke as Dragonforce’s “Cry Thunder” blasts over the arena. Slowly a black, high-backed leather chair rises through the stage, within which Stygian sits. Lilith and Lilah are on either side of him in purple and pink (respectively) satin robes with matching halos and angel wings. Stygian holds a glass containing a red, glowing, smoking liquid in his hand. (It's actually just berry-flavored Gatorade Prime 01 and the glass is rigged with a dry-ice layer and an LED, but it still looks cool.) Stygian sits in the chair, swirling the liquid in the glass round with a bored look as the intro winds into the main riff, whereupon he knocks the glass back in one gulp and sets the glass aside. When the main riff kicks in the girls tear off their robes and angel wings to reveal that if they're any kind of angels at all, they're Victoria's Secret Angels. A wall of fire erupts from the front of the stage and burns down either side of the ramp, framing it in flames, and ending in a blast of pyro from the ring posts that may possibly be visible from space. When the blast at the stage is clear, Stygian is standing with the girls at his side and he leads them down to the ring. About halfway down the ramp they tear off their halos and fling them into the crowd.

Time after time, as we march side-by-side
Through the valleys of evil and torturing souls,
Night after night, for the glory we fight,
In the kingdom of madness and the tales from the old.

Dead by our hand, for the higher command,
As the darkness surrounds us we fight and they fall,
Fly by with steel, as the tyrants will kneel,
Hearts growing stronger with the power of the sword.

Stygian stops at ringside. Lilith steps in front of him, Lilah slips behind. Lilith runs her hands over Stygian's chest and slips his coat off his shoulders. Lilah pulls from the back and peels it off him, revealing the IWF World Title. Lilah hands the jacket to a crew member who waits nearby. Stygian and Lilith make a little small talk, before Lilith saunters over to the ring steps, where she is joined by Lilah. The pair of them climb the steps and walk along the apron and strike salacious poses a few feet in from either ring post.

Set sail for the glory,
And pray for the master of war
Tyrants will fall by the wastelands
And we'll rise like the heroes before

Stygian reaches up, grabs the top rope and pulls himself onto the ring apron in one step. He turns to the crowd and holds both arms up, cueing an explosion from above the ring, and a continuous shower of gold sparks in time with the start of the chorus.

Cry Thunder!
Sword in his hand,
Titans of Justice, Fearless We Stand
Cry Thunder!
Strong in command
Blessed by the union; freedom of man

He waits for a few seconds, and then steps over the top rope and into the ring, standing in the middle of it with his arms raised. The song goes through its chorus again, winding down as Stygian lowers his arms and lazily slumps into his corner, passing the IWF World Title to Lilith and waiting on his opponent to come out.

Rick—Stygian looks focused. He looks scary.

Matt—Stygian hand-crafted a brutal match and is getting ready to meet Corey Casey in eight days in that match. Both men could have their careers ended in the Hellzone.

Heather Thompson: And his opponent: weighing in at 220 pounds; from San Diego, California; he is the Insurgency Wrestling Federation World Heavyweight Champion…STEEL ANGEL!

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appering in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

I am now an instrument of violence
I am a vessel of invincibility
I cannot leave this undecided
Stepping down to battle another day

Remember me for all time
This determination is a vital part of me
Surrender now or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat you.

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it.

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Broken down till your hope has died
Beat down 'til victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

I can't be told to compromise this
They'll never doubt the body lying at my feet
A most formidable reminder
They will speak my name for eternity.

I have no need of any guidance
I am a weapon, powerful beyond belief
Seen through the warrior's eyes
I never need to question how to defeat you.

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendence some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" writtin in black latin like writting on the sides.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Broken down 'til your hope has died
Beat down till victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight.

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.

Battle Grounds XLIII: Road to Ragnarok Mainevent
Special Guest Referee: Chad Mason
Steel Angel [vs.] Stygian

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

Rick—Here we go fans!

Matt—Both men have IWF Title belts, both men have, I feel, a legitimate claim to the world title. Steel Angel beat James Shark for the title, which he won after Stygian was fired.

Rick—My bad.

Matt—Stygian beat Brandon MacDonald at Rising Monarchy, and never lost the title. This is going to get interesting.

Stygian and Steel Angel charge into the middle of the ring and lock up. Stygian kicks Steel in the gut and whips him hard into the far corner. Stygian follows with a clothesline, but Steel stops him with a kick. Steel Angel hops up to the second rope and tries to come off with a cross body.

Rick—The big man caught him!

Stygian backs off to the middle of the ring and smirks. He tries to throw Steel over his head with a fallaway slam, but Steel twists around and up onto Stygian’s shoulders. He tries a hurricanrana, Stygian won’t go over. Stygian pulls Steel back up.

Matt—I think The Black Dragon’s thinking power bomb here.

Stygian tries to muscle Steel down to the mat, but Steel whips around Stygian’s neck. The big man seems to shrug and try to flip Steel Angel over with a electric chair drop, but Steel punches him in the head a few times, throws his weight forth and gets Stygian in a victory roll.

Rick—What a series of counters, Steel has the cover.

Matt—And Chad Mason is tying his shoe.

Steel looks over at Chad an finally gives up on trying to hold Stygian down. He stands up and puts his hands on Chad. The future opponents get up in one another’s faces. Chad points at his referee’s shirt when Steel Angel balls up his fist to strike Chad. They circle around a little more before Chad points behind Steel.

Rick—Huge Spartan Kick to the face of Steel Angel. I’ve see Stygian knock men out with that.

Matt—He may have done it now. Stygian covers.

-1-
-2-

Steel barely kicks out of the fast count.

Matt—What kind of crap is this?

Rick—What?

Matt—Even you have to know that was an extremely fast count.

Steel Angel glares angrily at Chad Mason for a split second before Stygian drags him up by the wrist, straight into a vicious short clothesline. Steel is turned inside out and flies to the middle of the ring. Stygian rolls him over and covers.

1, 2

Steel kicks out of this even faster count and the crowd boos.

Matt—Steel Angel is going to have to be very careful. He needs to stay off his back, because if Stygian even thinks about covering him, Chad’s going to rip him off with the count.

Rick—He’d so well to stay out of submission holds, because Chad might just ring the bell and say he gave up.

Steel Angel sits up, but Stygian punches him back down. He applies a blatant choke hold. Steel’s feet flail as he fights for air.

Matt—Oh come on! That’s an obviously illegal hold.

Rick—Chad’s checking that right now.

Chad Mason kneels and looks over Stygian’s throttling grip from every angle. He looks into the camera and shrugs as Steel’s kicks get weaker. Finally he tries to slip a finger between Stygian’s hand and Steel Angel’s throat before determining, finally, that it is a choke hold. He stands up and starts counting.

-1-

Matt—He’s sure taking his sweet time.

Rick—The rules state that the five count is “discretionary”.

-2-

Matt—He’s sure as shit using a lot of “discretion”.

-3-

Matt—Steel has practically turned blue!

-4-

Finally Stygian breaks the hold.

Matt—I don’t think Steel Angel is even conscious.

-1-
-2-

Rick—How the hell did Steel Angel kick out?!?!?

Matt—Hell if I know, I thought Stygian had strangled him into oblivion.

Stygian shakes his head. Chad Mason loses his cool. He flails his hands as he gets to his feet and paces around in an agitated state.

Rick—Chad Mason thought Steel Angel was done after Stygian throttled him. He seems more surprised than Stygian.

Stygian pulls Steel Angel up and whips him into the corner. This time the follow-up clothesline connects. Stygian smirks to the crowd and hits Steel with a series of hard elbows in the head until Steel slumps against the ropes. Stygian picks Steel Angel up on his shoulder and walks out to the middle of the ring. He pauses and holds his arms out as if to say “how do you like this?” The crowd’s boos suggest that they don’t like it very much.

Matt—You cannot deny Stygian’s strength.

Rick—Stygian and Corey Casey are two of the strongest guys in the company, of not the sport. Stygian is just reminding Corey of that right now, I think.

Stygian turns towards another corner and charges. He tries to hit a running snake eyes, but Steel wriggles out at the last second, shoving Stygian hard into the corner. Stygian bounces out, spins around and is sent right back into the corner with a dropkick.

Rick—Signs of life from Steel Angel.

Matt—The champion is not dead yet!

Steel backs all the way across the ring, runs, leaps, and connects with a huge splash!

Rick—What impact!

Matt—I think I heard the air leave his lungs!

Steel Angel seizes on the advantage, laying into the big man’s torso with a series of stiff palm-heel strikes. He pulls Stygian out of the corner and spins him around. The big man staggers, punch drunk. Steel Angel gets a running start. Stygian tries to whip around with a clothesline, but the champ easily ducks. He hops onto the bottom rope, springs to the second and just as Stygian turns around he’s dropped to his knees by a brutal double-springboard flying forearm. The crowd roars as Steel Angel drags Stygian up in a front face lock and backs into the corner, waving his finger around, signaling a tornado DDT, which he then hops to the top rope and hits. The crowd goes crazy!

Rick—Huge move from the the IWF Champion. He covers!

Chad Mason drops down to make the cover, he does that thing where he runs the flat of his hand under Stygian’s shoulders.

-1-

Chad slowly checks Stygian’s shoulders again.

-2-

Chad digs a protractor out of his pocket and sets it on the mat, fastidiously checking the angle or Stygian’s shoulders with the plane of the protractor. Once he’s satisfied, He goes to count three, but Stygian kicks out.

Rick—So close!

Matt—So close? Steel Angel had him pinned for ten seconds!

Rick—Chad’s not an experienced referee! He wanted to make sure Stygian’s shoulders were down

Steel Angel glares at Chad, but he doesn’t make the same mistake he made last time and get into an altercation. Instead he pulls Stygian to his feet. Steel manages to muscle Steel out to the middle of the ring but Angel calms him with a hard elbow to the back of the head. Steel goes to whip Stygian, Stygian reverses. Steel leapfrogs him on the rebound and then Stygian turns around into a back handspring elbow. The crowd pops again. Steel is first to his feet and he’s off the ropes again. Just as soon as Stygian gets back to his feet, Steel Angel takes him back down with a running dropkick to the knee. Steel is quick to his feet and he goes to work with hard martial arts kicks. He works over Stygian’s ribs, his back and his stomach before bouncing off the ropes and taking the big man over backwards with a spinning wheel kick.

Rick—High octane and high impact from the IWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Steel rolls over into a cover and Chad…

Matt—Oh come on!

Lilith has stepped onto the ring apron and handed Chad a marker. Lilith undoes a couple buttons of her top, exposing even more cleavage. Like a rock star, Chad uncaps the marker and signs her boob.

Rick—What? Chad Mason might be the IWF Champion soon, can you blame Lilith for wanting an autograph? And can you blame Chad for wanting to put it there?

While Chad is signing an autograph for Lilith, Lilah slips around and puts Stygian’s foot on the rope. By the time Chad turns around, all he sees is Stygian’s foot on the rope, and he points it out to Steel Angel.

Rick—Steel Angel is not happy!

Matt—He had the man beaten and Chad was too busy groping Lilith.

Rick—If I had the chance to grope Lilith…

Matt—Stygian DVRs the show, are you sure you want to finish that statement?

Rick—Good call.

Steel Angel shakes his head at Chad and then drags Stygian out to mid ring by his ankle. Once there, he grabs Stygian’s other ankle and hits a double leg drop between the big man’s legs.

Rick—Now there’s a blatant disqualification!

Matt—Steel’s feet hit him in the stomach.

Rick—Stygian is not holding his stomach.

Steel Angel grabs Stygian around the shoulders and positions him on his knees. He gives him a sharp kick to the stomach to keep him there and then takes off. Steel comes off the ropes behind Stygian and drives him back down with a running bulldog. Steel pops up to his feet and holds his arms up. Then he makes his way to the corner, steps out of the ring and climbs the turnbuckles. Steel Angel pauses between the second and third turnbuckles for a moment.

Matt—Steel is taking a little too much time here, this could hurt him…

Steel catch his breath and dives off, connecting with a Twisting 480 degree body splash.

Rick—Flight of the Angel!

Steel rolls over, holding his stomach from the impact, but he does manage to drop back down and make a cover. Only Chad Mason isn’t even in the ring now.

Matt—Jesus Christ!

Chad is outside the ring, holding a pink iPhone with fake diamond accents. He’s focusing the camera on Lilith and Lilah who are posing on either side of Jennifer Young.

Rick—Jennifer wants a picture with Lilith and Lilah. Hey, we’re all fans. Those are two former Playboy cover girls. The man’s taking a picture for his girlfriend.

Matt—There are better fucking times to sign autographs and take pictures.

Steel Angel gets to his feet looks over at Chad, Jennifer, Lilith and Lilah who are now gathered around and admiring the picture Chad just took. Steel decides he’s had enough. He runs, dives over the top rope and levels them all with a suicide plancha.

Matt—Everyone’s down!

Rick—Including Lilith and Lilah.

Matt—And?

Rick—Stygian’s up. He’s not going to be happy.

Stygian walks over to the ropes and sees the pile of bodies, with Lilith and Lilah at the bottom of them. He shakes his head and rolls out of the ring, yanking Steel Angel up by his hair.

Rick—Stygian doesn’t often get angry, but if you do something to his women, he goes from zero to hatred in a blink.

Matt—Steel was tired of Chad Mason trying to screw him in this match. He had to do something.

Rick—I’m not saying I disagree, but he should have left Lilith and Lilah out of it. Now Stygian is pissed off and there’s no referee to stop him.

Stygian starts by whipping Steel Angel into the ring steps hard enough to dislodge them. As Steel bounces off Stygian stalks him. He walks over and grabs the top of the ring steps. He lifts them high overhead, and drops them across Steel’s ribs. Steel is doubled over in pain. Stygian grabs him by the back of the head and smashes his head into the steps face first, repeatedly. The shots echo even over the boos of the crowd until Steel Angel is a bloody mess.

Rick—You had to know this was going to happen. Stygian has one berserk button. Say what you will about their lifestyle, he loves those two women. I’m convinced he would kill a man over either one of them

Matt—If we don’t get someone out here, I think he’s going to kill Steel Angel.

Stygian leaves Steel Angel there, bleeding and holding his head.

Rick—I’m inclined to agree with you. Someone needs to get out here before we don’t have an IWF Title match for Ragnrok.

Matt—Is that all you’re worried about? Not the end of a man’s life?

Stygian is tearing the top off of the mats protecting the security barricade. Then he tears the mat off the front of it, exposing the steel latticework. Steel Angel is starting to stir when Stygian comes back to him. Stygian pulls him out of the wreckage of the steel steps and drags him over to the exposed barricade. Stygian starts by whipping Steel back first into the side of the ring.

Rick—Right into the kidneys.

Matt—That ring doesn’t move.

Stygian grabs Steel by the back of the head and maneuvers him over to the barricade. He hangs Steel Angel throat first on the top of the barricade.

Rick—What the hell has Stygian got in mind here?

Matt—He’s going back to those ring steps.

Stygian lifts the ring steps high into the air.

Rick—Oh no, don’t do this…

Matt—Stygian is going to crush Steel Angel’s windpipe on the security barricade.

Steel Angel looks over, and in sheer desperation buries his foot squarely between Stygian’s legs.

Rick—OH DAMN!

Matt—Not Steel’s usual offense, but he was fighting for his life on that exchange.

Steel Angel axe kicks the ring steps out of Stygian’s hands. It falls from his grasp onto his foot.

Matt—Stygian’s in trouble!

Rick—Those ring steps weigh about fifty pounds, and that just crashed down onto Stygian’s foot.

Stygian holds his foot. Steel sets the steps up on their back, grabs Stygian’s head and jumps over, bulldogging Stygian’s ribs into the unforgiving stairs. As Stygian slumps behind them, Steel charges and dropkicks him into Stygian’s face. By now another referee has finally come down and is between the two men. The ref is yelling at Steel Angel to get back into the ring, which he does. Stygian emerges from behind the steps and stumbles to ringside. He rolls into the ring, and right into Steel Angel’s boots. Stygian grabs the ropes and the referee separates Steel Angel from his opponent.

Rick—Steel Angel isn’t happy with this second ref.

Matt—He’s been victim of Chad Mason’s crooked officiating all night.

Rick—But he needs to be careful here. He can’t take it out on this neutral referee now or he’ll lose the match.

Stygian gets to his feet and charges at Steel Angel with a clothesline. Steel Angel ducks, grabs and plants him with a reverse DDT. Steel Angel gets to his feet and stands over Stygian, he shakes his head and hoists Stygian up. He whips Stygian off one side of ropes, springs off the other side, flips and catches Stygian with a Skyward Breakdown.

Rick—Skyward breakdown! It’s all over!

Matt—Cover!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Matt—NO! What the hell?

Rick—Chad mason pulled the ref out of the ring…TOXIC SHOCK on the referee!

Steel Angel gets off of Stygian and stomps over to the ropes. He reaches over the top and snatches Chad Mason by the hair, dragging him up onto the ring apron. Before he can do anything else, Chad grabs Steels head and jumps off to apron, hanging Steel’s throat over top rope. Steel Angle staggers back and turns around right into Stygian’s grasp. Stygian throws his arm around Steel and plants him with the Burn Notice.

Rick—Steel Angel eats the burn notice, and here we go!

Matt—Stygian’s drawing the sword.

Stygian draws a pantomime sword from his hip, lifts it, and drives it through Steel Angel’s chest. He lingers a moment, soaking in the boos from the crowd as Chad mason rolls back into the ring. Then he lifts Steel up, drags him to the middle of the ring, presses him overhead, and drops him with a spine buster.

Rick—Baneblade!

Matt—Chad Mason won’t need a fast count this time.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, ding, ding]

Matt—Dammit, Steel Angel had this match won more than once, but Chad Mason screwed him.

Chad Mason holds Stygian's hand high as "Cry Thunder" plays. Lilith and Lilah bring Stygian's IWF Title to him, and he puts it on his shoulder. The show fades out as Chad stands over Steel Angel with an arrogant smirk.

Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIII: Road to Ragnarok   Battle Grounds XLIII: Road to Ragnarok I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XLIII: Road to Ragnarok
Page 1 of 1