Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CiRcUs AcT

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CiRcUs AcT Empty
PostSubject: CiRcUs AcT   CiRcUs AcT I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:26 pm

We were in Venice Beach, California

The Clown grew old and tired waiting for Beno to come out and Play, So he had the bright idea of Bringing the Circus to Beno. I wish I meant that as a bad punch line, but Jinx really was doing just that

It's your typical California day, and Jinx wants to pitch a tent and throw on a circus

We stood outside a parking lot of an old Circus that already calls Venice Beach, California home. The place was set to open for the Summer season. I stood outside the sign that read...

POCHINKO!
'The Clowniest Clown in this Town'

I toss the butt I was smoking across from me, into a puddle. Seems like we were surrounded by sunshine and rain. It was a big difference in weather from ArcView.

The Clown walked over and almost fell over after spotting the sign

Jinx
'I beg to differ'

James Walker
"You never know, maybe its true"

Jinx
'If you ask me, the Clowniest clown in this town is Beno'

He started to chuckle to himself

James Walker
"It's fucking hot as hell out here Jinx"

I caught a rock to the head from the Clown

Jinx
'Quit your belly aching, Jimmy. We got work to do! We need this place in tip top shape for tonight's performance'

I brushed off the remaining snow that was stuck to my face, and followed the clown towards the Big Top. I ducked inside and the place wasn't that bad. There were cobwebs everywhere, and the center of the ring needed some serious TLC. But all in all, it was a pleasant surprise

Jinx
'It's something about the circus Jimmy, always makes me smile!'

Jinx was spinning himself in circles in the center of the ring. I pulled out another butt, It was almost surreal watching Jinx acting like a kid again. At least until you realized it was Jinx. He was like the twisted and psycho version of Peter Pan

Jinx
'Enough of the childhood memories, It's time to get to work Jimmy! Are One Show Special happens in six hours!'

James Walker
"A show? Who the hell would come to see a Circus in this heat wave?"

Jinx
'You would be surprised Jimmy!'

The Clown dances over to me, and slips a piece of paper into my Jacket pocket. Of Course I took it out and read the flyer Jinx made up

'COME ONE ...'

'COME ALL ...'

'POCHINKO PRESENTS'

'A WINTER CIRCUS IN HONOR OF VENICE BEACH, CALIFORNIA OWN BENO'

'IT'S A NIGHT ... NO ONE WILL EVER FORGET!'

Jinx supposedly handed this out all over Milwaukee. It was clear, the clown was attempting anything and everything to get 'The Headline's' attention. I slipped the flyer back into my pocket and got to work.

- 6 HOURS LATER -

The Lights were fired up, and the place looked like your everyday circus, who ever Pochinko was, he woulda be proud. Jinx also pulled out all the stops, even getting Elephants booked for tonight's performance.

I stood outside watching as people all started to file on inside the Tent. I even spotted a little girl, by the tone of her excited voice it was clear her father surprised her with the trip.

Little Girl
"The Circus! Thank you! Thank you daddy!"

The little girl rushed her father into the tent. By my count we had a full house! I made sure there were no other guest showing up. I didn't see Beno, which would make the clown more then disappointing

I peeked in and the Elephants were wrapping up there stunts, and it was time for Pochinko!

I spotted the same little girl who was sitting next to her father. She was very amped to see the main attraction. I was wondering where Jinx was, and I soon found out.

Little Girl
"Daddy, lookit! Pochinko!"

Pochinko came out and went to town dishing out pie shots! He wore a Purple and black checkered jump suit, top with a Green Boa. The last one was saved for me. I caught it straight to the jaw. That's when I spotted Jinx's smile under the get-up of Pochinko

Jinx
'Better yet, little girl ... The Clowniest Clown's a little under the weather! Long live the Clown prince!!!'

I was cleaning off the pie off my face, trying to keep track of Jinx who was hoping all over the ring.

Jinx
'You folk-songs came looking for a laugh! That's why you all deserve better! That's why you all get to be first! Pawns to get the attention of your villain Beno!'

Jinx leaps on the barrier that separated the crowed from the ring, right in front of the priceless little girl, I saw walking into the circus with her father. I started to worry, I wasn't sure what the Clown was thinking, but could I stand by and watch Jinx hurt another child just to send a message?

Jinx
'It's a BIG DAY for everyone here! Now ... we just have to decide ... Who's on First?'

The Clown pulled out a squirt bottle and aimed all around the crowed. I knew what was in that bottle. It was the same style of Bottle the clown has been storing for weeks.

He called it 'His Homemade Apple Juice'

You guys get the idea

He pointed the bottle of urine at the little girl and her father. The poor fucks, they were expecting to get wet. Not drenched in Clown Piss

Jinx
'You! With the sunshine smile. Apple of her father's eyeball. Who do I spray? You or Daddy?'

The little girl thinking it was a gag that they would laugh at all the way home pointed at her father

Little Girl
"Do Daddy ... Do Daddy"

Jinx leaned in closer to the little girl

Jinx
'Are you sure?'

The little girl got more excited by the minute, and she to leaned in closer to the clown

Little Girl
"DADDY!"

Jinx
'OoOoOokay ... Just remember ... years from now ... When you're in therapy ... You Picked Daddy over you!'

TSSSSST

The Clown sprayed the rotten mix of Jinx's piss and MTP's baby making juice. The spry dripped all over the fathers face, and right when it made contact, the father realized it wasn't water that was getting all into his pours

People caught wind of the foul rotten piss smell that came from the fathers face, people started running to the doors afraid they to would be showered in Jinx's bodily fluids

But of course the clown had that planned

SPLASH

More of the mixture dropped from the top of the Tent, soaking everyone in the wake, including myself. Everyone ran out screaming, some even stopped in there tracks to throw up. It seemed like every news station in Milwaukee was covering the 'Pee Circus' as they were dubbing it.

If this didn't get Beno's attention I wasn't sure anything would

CiRcUs AcT JINXNAME

Tom Sykes? Really?! Where did you grow the fucking balls kid? Seriously Tom, look at yourself. What the fuck have you done in the last few months? Besides being a total jobber around here! You're only in this fucking match because you barley squeezed by a qualifier! I think that was the only fucking match you won in fucking MONTHS!!!

The problem ... the real problem ... with categorizing Tom's utter and total failure as a wrestler... is that literally everything he says is like, a double helix of horseshit, looping in and out on itself all the way out to fucking infinity. So before you can even start making fun of Tommy Boy ... you have to decide what you're going to make fun of

Really, for this to work, you've got to work backwards with this dick head of a fucking joke!

I'm a winner. I have spent my entire career ripping people's faces off, sending "legends" to the infirmary or worse, and just generally being THE guy here. Tommy boy, well ... he's a loser. He's spent his entire career coming up with cheesy rationalizations why THIS IS HIS MOMENT, only to fucking nosedive and look around, genuinely shocked that nobody is into him.

He’s more than a loser. He’s a failure. But how can you describe him? I’ve talked about people who simply don’t understand when to stop, who think slamming their head against a grater until blood and flesh drizzle down their faces will make them the Big Cheese.

But this fucker...

Of course there's Jason Hawk, who weasel his way into this fucking match, but lets get serious here do you guys honestly expect anything from him? If you are then your going to be gravely disappointed

Case in point, the WEW vs. IWF show

The kid's who career here in the insurgency is nothing but a fucking wash. He hasn't been relevant since NLWF, a place where any tom, dick and harry could get a push if they kissed the right ass

I guess I just discovered what Jason Hawk good at

Then there's Beno who's been a fucking mute since the qualifiers ended! But then again expecting an ape to produce anything is asking a LOT! And to believe he was the favorite in this match, guess I'm a fucking dipshit! If you ask me looks like Natural Law in for a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!

Let's hope these kids really start to try...

I'll see you jokers in Canada

ToOtLeSsSs
Back to top Go down

CiRcUs AcT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: