Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ragnarok

Go down 
+5
Paramount III
Ryan Apollos
Apex Killer Death-Angel
BMac
Chuck Matthews
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:31 am

If you don't leave feedback...

Ragnarok 20703663

But seriously, we worked really fucking hard on this one. I'm not banning people from the chat, but we busted our asses, so we'd like to see what you guys think. Thank you kindly.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:47 am

Where to start, I will give proper feed and critique like anyone would

First off great matches all... hats off to writers and all who rped

Best Match: CC vs Styg/Main Event/ Robbie and Myself

Best Segment : Jynx

Best Commercial : CC shirt

Things Looking Forward to : Fighting Robbie This Week, Seeing what happens with natural law...

Comments : Dunno how other people felt, but we had talked about this to an extent, and don't get me wrong- I understand that everyone votes differant, but

1: IN MY OPINION AND FROM A COUPLE OTHE PEOPLE RYAN OUTDID MARCUS, DUNNO WHAT THE VOTES LOOKED LIKE WHEN IT WAS SAID AND DONE

2: ANNA WROTE 2 GREAT RPS AGAINST RUBY BUT LOST HER TITLE AND STILL WON, KNOW IT WAS HARD O VOTE WHEN EVERYONES IN IT, BUT JUST CURIOUS- CAUSE NOT TO BOAST BUT I BUSTED MY FUCKING ASS WITH THREE RPS TO COME UP SHORT... IN MY OPINION THE MATERIAL IN STYLES RP WAS EQUALLY AS GOOD SAME WITH RYAN APOLLOS I'M AT A LOSS FOR WORDS ON HOW VOTING WAS THIS WEEK, BUT LIKE I SAID IT'S ALL OPINION
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:29 am

I'll respond to this, just to try and shed some light on the situation.

The PTV match was kind of fucked with voting, and I'll be the first to admit that. The thing with the PTV is that it's determined by a points system. People tell me who won, who the runners up were, etc. I assign points based on this, and go from there. For example: This week, I had three people vote for the Valhalla match. One picked Steel, one picked Anna, one picked Hostyle. That's a three way tie under normal circumstances...so I looked at who they thought came in second...third...etc. When I had assigned the points, and got a clear winner, Anna came out on top, with Hostyle one point behind. Therefore, Anna won the match, and Hostyle was the runner up.

That all being said:

I think it's important here to remember the IWF philosophy, which we may or may not have stolen from Carmine: If you try, you'll succeed. We put that at the bottom of every card for a reason: Because it's true. We can't make everyone win. There aren't enough matches, and it's just not possible to give everyone who RP's a victory. But we do make an effort to SOMEHOW reward the people who bust their ass. This week, we had Hostyle, we had Robbie, we had Marcus, we had Apollos, we had Ruby, we had Anna, we had Steel and we had Chad.

Chad, Robbie, Marcus and Ruby were rewarded by being voted to win their matches. Anna was voted to win PTV.

Hostyle and Steel were not only rewarded by getting guaranteed rematches for their belts, but Hostyle, who fucked shit up bigtime this week, may have lost both matches...but CC and I did (in my opinion) a good job of making him look as dominant as possible, and making those losses as unconvincing as possible. Both of those matches, Hostyle lost based on one little thing that could have gone either way. His reward for his work.

Apollos lost to Marcus, and then lost PTV...but I rewarded his hard work by having the guy fuck shit up bigtime in the PTV match. Yeah, he lost. SOMEONE had to lose, and he was the unlucky guy to do it. But like I said...he was still rewarded for a good effort. And lo and behold, the dude single-handedly eliminated 1/3 of the competitors in the PTV match. Fun Fact: Ryan Apollos currently holds the record for most eliminations in a single PTV match. Worth losing the match for? Maybe not. But is it a nice little reward for his efforts? I'd like to think so.

What I ask of IWF is that you try and look at things from where the admins sit. We have a card with 15 or so people on it. If almost everyone shows up...what do we do? We can't have EVERYONE win a match, or EVERYONE hold a title, or EVERYONE get a big match at the next show. We have plenty of writers, and not enough tangible rewards to give. The solution? We have to get creative, and reward them in ways so that even though they lost, we can still express our appreciation for their efforts.

If anyone else has comments or complaints about this, I'll be more than happy to hear them...but like I said. See things from where I'm standing. I have people pointing out lots of problems...but I have no solutions to these, and oftentimes, the solutions the members are giving me are just rephrased visions of what we already do.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:59 am

I have to agree with Chuck on this one. As we discussed in the chatbox last night, the PTV voting was strange, and we probably should have explained it ahead of time. However, the results were based off of the votes.

Not everyone can win every week, just like Chuck said. It's the sad reality that is efedding. There's got to be a winner and a loser. So we try to make every loser look very strong, which I personally think Chuck did an amazing job doing in the PTV match. It was a hard match to write, but he made everyone who deserved to be dominant, look to be dominant.

As for other matches, again, if you don't vote, you might not get the results. While maybe "IN MY OPINION AND FROM A COUPLE OTHE PEOPLE RYAN OUTDID MARCUS". If a lot of people agreed with you, then why didn't they vote? If only two people voted for Apollos, but you and a couple of others felt like he outdid Marcus, then it's clear that not all of you voted. Again, if you disagree with the results, and you didn't vote, then you have nobody to blame but yourself.

If you disagree and yet still voted, then maybe you need to consider that not everyone agrees with your opinion. Remember, voting is based on opinion. So if you felt like Person A deserved to win, but Person B won, maybe just consider that your opinion was the minority opinion. It happens. Just because the results didn't go the way you thought they should, doesn't mean anythings wrong with the voting.

Also, just thought I'd point this out "CAUSE NOT TO BOAST BUT I BUSTED MY FUCKING ASS WITH THREE RPS TO COME UP SHORT". Don't forget that only your best 2 RPs are counted. So it doesn't matter if you write 17 RPs, or 2, because in the end, only two are counted, and the other ones are just extra and don't really make a whole lot of difference.
Back to top Go down
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:44 pm

it was a ok show was missing my segment
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:43 pm

While I am grateful for the "reward" you gave me for my effort. I still feel like I got screwed against Marcus. Like what Hostyle said, people felt I won. I seriously don't get who's voting and how they voted, but I just don't fucking get how my rp, which was the best I've ever written in my mind, loses to an rp, that even Marcus admitted he half-assed it after seeing my rp. When I lost to Marcus I assumed there had to be a reason, but then I lost Path To Valhalla and while you did give me the record for the most eliminations, it leaves me a little confused and a lot pissed off that I lost to Marcus with the clear difference in quality between our rp's.
Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:47 pm

This show was a great read from start to finish. DA sorry about your segment totally forgot about it mang. As for the voting issue, Ryan I voted for Marcus because he at least mention the match. You had a great story but call me old school your rping against someone you should at least have a shoot or a small part directed towards your challenger.

Again, we as admins cant say this enough: VOTING IS OPEN TO EVERYONE IN THE INSURGENCY FAMILY!

So I don't really get how people can say 'Apollo ran away with it' yet those same people didn't take the time to vote for Apollo?! (Yea I know BMac already put this out there, but it seems like it can't be said enough)

I broke this down in the CBox last night, but Ill put it here in full detail. This is how I judge rps every week (except when I drunk vote, and those pretty much get veto)

20%-Entertainment: Of course this is very important. How well did you keep the reader’s attention? No one is expecting you to reach Stephen King levels of entertainment but what matters is whether or not the reader has the urge to use the scrollbar every five seconds.

5%-Grammar: Not a huge factor but important nonetheless. Spelling, structural and grammatical errors take away from your roleplay. We all make mistakes but the less the better. Take the time out to edit your work.

20%-IWF Relativity: This is how well you keep up with storylines in IWF as well as your matches. Not everyone is prone to turn out eight pages of material on their opponent but you ARE a wrestler employed by Insurgency Wrestling Federation. We should know that when we read your roleplay. It’s great getting to know about a wrestler’s life outside of the ring but fed relevance should also come into play.

20%-Overall Feel: This is basically the entire mood of your roleplay. How well did all of it come across? Were your scenes and actions detailed just enough to explain exactly what is taking place? How well did you play your character? If they’re an egotistical jackass heel type, we should hate them. If they’re angry or excited or irritated, we should feel that. We should also have some idea of their alignment. We don’t want to see a face character plotting to murder a bunch of school girls and then rape them afterwards. Nice guys don’t do that. Make some sense, please.

And if the roleplay is meant to be funny then it should make us laugh. Thought provoking, make us think, straight up old school promo type, wow us with your wit, so on and so forth. Basically, just be good with whatever style you choose to adapt.

15%-Clarity: If a roleplay is difficult to follow it becomes less enjoyable to read. Complex storylines and scenarios should not be so complex that no one is even sure of what’s going on. The easier to read, the better.

20% Content: This is basically just everything in the roleplay including the actual flow of it and any creativity you decide to use. If it’s something that everyone’s seen but you do it well, expect to get credit for that. Whatever you write about should have a purpose. If your wrestler is riding through the streets flashing random people or something like that then there should be a clear point as to why they’re doing it. A roleplay full of pointless events is sort of a waste of time.

I don't just read the rp's and pick winners, there is a method to my voting.

Anyways I think this topic is reaching the level of 'beating on a dead horse' I would like to get away from this and maybe get real feedback? I for one busted my ass on this show, and would love to get anything out of it, rather then people bitching about results
Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:15 am

1. NO CODY AND HIS BITCHES... WHAT UP WITH DAT???? Amma Sue you for this Chuck (Nah I kid)

Was a pretty solid Show, everyone put in Solid Roleplays not gonna lie... I thought Anna should have won her match (I Didn't vote so it doesn't really matter what I think lol )

WHY CEE CEE GET COMMERCIAL?!?!?! WHERE IS THE COMMERCIAL FOR THE NINJA, Ninja > all of Iwf
Back to top Go down
Paramount III

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:02 am

Wow little did I figure my victory would be partly the center of attention in feedback/complaints, I feel a little more important. Trollface.jpg

I was not able to vote this past week, had internet problems. Secondly yes I was shock to see myself walk out with a win over Apollos. Thirdly, even if I was able to vote this past weekend, wouldn't have voted for my match. Is voting for your match legal? Not sure. Anyway, I can say this. People do HAVE different tastes in rps. There was a number of times I voted one way, and I see the other person won and I scratch my head and wonder, what in the world? What does people see in that other person rp, that I don't see? That's the question I honestly ask myself. However I do know everybody has a different view and taste in roleplays. I've been rping for 9 years and I've seen a whole lot people with different styles and tastes to rps. And I've grown to respect everybody (whether it's Admins or other Roleplayers) styles and tastes, even if I disagree with it. And this I have to say is the most open/free fed for people to voice their opinions on who wins in a match. However all you have to do is read the rp(s) and vote. And I like that concept, because it's not left up to one or two people to decide. It helps voice the different likes and dislikes in people. We need to realize some people come from different roleplaying backgrounds. Think of it like a movie or a book. Some people would enjoy reading a certain book, while others will show their disapproval of it.

With that said, whoever voted for me "Big Thanks" I appreciate it a whole lot.

Ragnarok was a great show, awesome read (haven't read everything) for what I have read. Not too sure how the main event PTV match is judged, but congrats to the winner. There was a bit a surprises on the show, again I have not read the roleplays (other than mine and Ryan's), so I'm not completely sure how people did with their rps etc.

Nice work to the writers of the show!

And Cody? When do you come out of Prison? lol
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:34 am

I thought the show was extremely well written and rather kick ass. I was a little surprised at some of the outcomes, but I can't really say much since I didn't vote. I, like others, thought Anna had our match, so I had a lot of surprise at the fact that I won though I do offer her a lot of congratulations on going on to win the PTV match. I know I don't have a lot of room to really say anything since I'm still kind of new here and all, but if the voting system is the way it's been since IWF opened, why make such a big deal out of it? Everyone knows the way it works, and if you don't like the outcome, then vote if you don't and if you do vote, then realize that not every match outcome is going to be the way you want it to be. It's like people that have posted before me have said, everyone has a different opinion and not everyone can win or win every match...it happens to everyone once in a while. And it's even like I said, I really didn't think I had won my match against Anna, I couldn't begin to describe the shock that I had when I saw that I had.

Overall though, as I've said, it was an excellent read and written very, very well. I thought the main event was pretty kick ass, myself. And I look forward to seeing how storylines are going to develop from here on and to see what's next for everyone.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:53 am

Look, I appreciate everyone commenting, but I'm tired of it.

The show was written to reflect the votes. People who were voted to lose, but still wrote good RPs, we tried to reward them. This is a competition based e-fed. People have to win. And when they do, somebody has to lose. It's just the law of the things.

There is nothing wrong with our voting system. It has worked for over a year, and we've never had problems with it. That includes this past week. There was nothing wrong with the voting. Just because you disagreed with how the votes went, does not mean that there's a problem.

I'm tired of seeing people talk about what happened. This was not a controversial PPV. Every result and match was decided and written based on the votes we received. This is how we write every single show. This is how we will continue to write every single show. If people didn't expect to win, and still won, maybe they need to be a bit more confident. The people who won all had great RPs this week. The people who lost still had great RPs.

Anyways, I'm tired of people talking about it.

The admins this week busted their asses writing the show, and I barely see any comments about that.

Corey Casey vs Stygian was probably the greatest match I've ever seen written (Props to Stygian), yet I do not see a single person commending him for it. Robbie Hart busted his ass on basically the first half of the show. Corey probably had about 3-4 hours of free time this weekend, yet still managed to write two masterpieces in Robbie vs Hostyle and Chad vs Steel. Nobody's talking about that? And then Chuck wrote Path to Valhalla all by himself, which I can tell you is hard enough to write with more than one person, let alone alone. Is nobody going to talk about how great of a match that was to read?

If you're going to leave a comment here, do not mention anything about the voting and your opinion on it. You can PM us if you have anything to say about it. This is for show feedback. So far, there has been none of it. If you're going to comment on here, leave only feedback about the show. Otherwise, don't say anything.

I'm disappointed in everyone. Instead of focusing on the amazing work our admins did this week, you chose to ignore their hard work and dedication and instead bitch about how you thought the votes should have been different. That's not cool.

Thank you to the very few people who at least mentioned the show a little bit

Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:39 am

I'm going to tack on to what was said by Brandon. If you have criticisms about the SHOW ITSELF, that's one thing. This isn't the place to bitch about who won or lost. This isn't the place to bitch about the voting system. In all honestly, this is the most democratic voting system I've ever seen. The people of the fed are allowed to vote on every match but theirs. Nothing more fair about it in the world. Biased votes are analyzed and sometimes thrown out (I remember Syxx was asked to vote one time and he voted against someone he didn't like and flat out said that's what he did). If you want to bitch about the admins, it's really easy to send us all a PM. If you want to CONSTRUCTIVELY debate the voting system, start another thread. I'm not going to demand any apologies or censor any posts before this one. But if I see one more comment, here or in the chatbox about "so and so should have won this match" I'm going to delete the post and IP ban you til one minute after deadline. You will not be able to RP, and nobody will be allowed to post an RP for you. You will get jobbed and tea-bagged by Big Dick Johnson, I'll write it personally! If the people who lost wish to complain, again, the Admins are easily reachable as a group from the PM feature. If people wish to complain or have any further explanation about the voting and wins and losses, again, PM the admins.

Corey worked very hard on his matches. Brandon pitched in and was clutch despite having dick for free time. Robbie busted his ass on the start of the show. Chuck busted his ass on the Path to Valhalla match. I worked very hard on my match. People worked hard on RPs. This should be a time to celebrate that hard work. Not to indulge petty bitching.

And if anyone thinks I'm kidding about the IP ban or Big Dick Johnson? TRY ME!
Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:44 am

To admins...

I commented AND commended you all for the show... I LEFT ACTUAL FEEDBACK

een though I STILL felt that the PPV had some bs

Like for example... Rubys 1 rp beas Annas 2 rps when Ruby said erself she half assed the end

But ended up being the best RPs to win the PTV

So that mans Rubys ONE RP was better then ppls RPs like Mine and Steels and Apllos

??

I wasn't goin to mention that but since u make it seem like 100 percent there was no confusion to the card or anything I will state that
Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:47 pm

Overall Ragnarok is a very great PPV, the matches were dead on, sure there have been some surprises but to it's credit that actully does work to the fed's advantage in terms of unpredictability. My match against Chad was agruably one of the closest matches in the PPV and really could have gone either way. Ryan breaking Corey's PTV record was another shocker for me and it was nice that I got at least 4 eliminations (including eliminating Ryan as well). Again a very amazing PPV a 10 out of 10 no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:59 pm

I never said the show sucked. It was awesome as always. I was talking about how me, and Hostyle, feel like we kind of got screwed over by the results we got based on our work in our rp's. It's not your guys fault, honestly you guys are victims of circumstance. Some of us feel hard done despite working our ass off with our rp's and we look to someone else for blame, cause we feel we couldn't be at fault. I appreciate that you gave me the elimination record. However to me, like I told Chuck yesterday, I compared what I was rewarded with to a man who feels like he deserved a promotion but got extra vacation days instead.

Honestly, at first after I had read the show, I thought that you guys had the show planned out before anyone posted rps. I thought that cause most all of Natural Law won their matches, weather they deserved it or not. It actually reminded me of towards the end of NAW some of the people were accusing the guy who ran the e-fed of playing favorites, I don't think that's the case here, and I hope it never does become the case. I eventually just calmed down and figured it had something to do with the voting.

This might mean the voting system needs to be redone so we don't have a situation like this happened again. To me I think the best option is rather than having people say this guy won or something like that, probably use like a rating system, like have people rate the rp's posted on a scale of 1-10 and the winner is the one who had the better rating. If we get the case where someone posts 2 short rp's against 1 long good one, then average the ratings the guy with 2 rp's got. If both post 2 then whoever has the best combined rating.
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Ryan Apollos wrote:
Honestly, at first after I had read the show, I thought that you guys had the show planned out before anyone posted rps. I thought that cause most all of Natural Law won their matches, weather they deserved it or not.

I will go on record and say nobody in IWF takes a scripted loss unless they agree to it beforehand.
Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:35 pm

In which case... it could have happened if set party agreed to it Razz
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Man, this is almost as entertaining as Nick's Isolation feedback last year Razz
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:10 pm

My favorite part of the show was Alison's Titty Elimination on Jason Hawk,
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Alright...time for the Admin with the Anger Problem to weigh in here...

*Corey Casey takes a sip of his beer and cracks his knuckles*

Voting is the way it's always been since day one. On Day One, when the original NLWF Refugees fled the rule of the oppressive tyrant Voldemort we came to form IWF with a dream. That dream was to not depend on one person to dictate who should win or lose solely based on how pissed off the admin was at the person or if it would put over the admin's own character[s]. Since that day, it has been mentioned time and time and time and time and time again that the way voting works is that we, as admins, depend on ALL OF YOU [as members of the active roster] to send us votes. If you don't like the vote and yet you didn't vote...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Seriously, how goddamn hard is this as a concept? This is like the same jackwagons who bitch and complain about the President of the US and how badly the gov.t is fucking up...and yet, still didn't vote in any of the general elections because they were lazy or were just generally fuckwads. THIS IS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY, FOLKS!

Anyways, to my other admins, here is my feedback for ya'll.

Robbie- You fucking kicked fucking ass on the first half of the show dude. Anna vs. Ruby was a masterpiece in the making man. I know for damn sure that Bmac [WHO, BY THE WAY, IS THE SAME PERSON THAT CONTROLS THE ANNA STONE CHARACTER, ADUR!] absolutely LOVED how that match was written and such. Again, big fucking props to you on that bit man and on the first half of the show. However that Anna vs. Ruby match was the stand out match for me.

Bmac- I don't know if anyone else knows, but Bmac is currently working a summer job teaching little kids how to sail and such. He told the other admins straight up that he won't have time to write this summer...and yet, somehow, Brandon manages to get a little free time [which he has almost NONE of] and decided he was going to sacrifice it writing the show FOR ALL OF YOU! So Brandon, if no one else is going to say it [besides robbie, and styg] then i will...Thank you!!!!

Stygian- Stole the fucking show, hands down bar none. This entire "CC/Stygian" angle has been Big Styg's baby since the day he mentioned it to me...and holy fuck has Stygian nailed it! Legit, i've said it before and i'll say it again...I have a hell of a time trying to write CC as a face. As all of you probably already know, in real life, i'm a...less than nice person most of the time. I'm up front. I'm an ass hole. And i love to point out people's stupidity if they continue to believe that they are right. With that being said, when i write CC, i transfer all that into the character...resulting in CC being a face twice in the entire 5 years i've been e-fedding. However, Stygian managed to take the CC character and write CC better than i ever have in terms of making all of you cheer for CC against Styg. Styg managed to take the bitter, narcissistic CC and turn him into the Champion of IWF. Stygian...out of all the people that could've written my last match....i'm glad it was you man. I know i've said it before but i'll be damnded if i won't say it again.

Thank you

Chuck- Chuck took on THE ENTIRE PATH TO VALHALLA MATCH! Last year for this match, all three of the admins split the match up in terms of who wrote what. We had a lot of rp's then and we all thought writing that match was the single biggest pain in the ass ever. So after the PTV match last year, we all breathed a sigh of relief. However, when this year rolled around, i know i for one was praying i wouldn't have to write the PTV match. Luckily for me...CHUCK STEPPED THE FUCK UP! As everyone is aware, Chuck sacrificed his time, his effort, and BITS AND PIECES OF HIS OWN SANITY [through the lack of sleep that he typically gets from time to time] to bring you this match. Thank you Chuckles for shouldering the entire thing!

NOW THAT'S HOW YOU LEAVE FEEDBACK, BITCHES!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:31 pm

This thread is officially locked because you guys can't seem to get the fact that this is not the place to discuss how you personally believe people were screwed out of matches, even though the votes don't lie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ragnarok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok   Ragnarok I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: