Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parker Wayde [vs.] Dean Daniels [vs.] Tayshaun Davis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Parker Wayde [vs.] Dean Daniels [vs.] Tayshaun Davis Empty
PostSubject: Parker Wayde [vs.] Dean Daniels [vs.] Tayshaun Davis   Parker Wayde [vs.] Dean Daniels [vs.] Tayshaun Davis I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Triple threat, one pinfall. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

Parker Wayde [vs.] Dean Daniels [vs.] Tayshaun Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parker Wayde [vs.] Dean Daniels [vs.] Tayshaun Davis   Parker Wayde [vs.] Dean Daniels [vs.] Tayshaun Davis I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:46 pm

The scene opens with Parker Wayde sitting on the edge of his hotel room bed, head in his hands. From his breathing he appears tired, almost as if he is about to nod off to sleep, but something is keeping him. The lamp to his immediate right, above the side table is the only source of light in the room. Parker sits up, and starts to lift his left leg onto the bed when the phone rings. He turns back towards the table, and listens to it ring a second, and then a third time. He sighs, and grabs the phone. Someone is already chattering on the other end before he can even place it to his ear. For a long while all he does is sit, quietly listening to, and absorbing what he is being told. When finally the voice goes silent, clearly waiting on a response from the new IWF star, Parker straightens himself up and starts to talk.

Parker: A triple threat, huh? Right. Use the new guy to take out the trash of Natural Law in a fatal four way right off the bat, and then throw him against two more guys on the PPV. I get it.

The phone comes to life with more chatter and Parker even flinches at first, pulling the phone slightly away from his ear. His face is devoid of an real emotion, whether it be excitement or even fear. He merely sits, listening, understanding what he is being told. IWF is all business. That is why he threw JHalc out of the locker room and effectively off the roster. That is why when given the opportunity to prove himself he walked over three superstars at Battlegrounds. That is why after the match he took out the weak link in Natural Law. This isn't about being part of the show, this is about knowing how to do what you are told, and what you are paid to do. Parker listens to orders because they pay him to listen to orders. He breaks people in the ring because if he is going to go out there in front of the world, he is going to do so as the best technical wrestler on the roster. Why Natural Law? Why not Natural Law?

Parker: You may not have understood me when I said I get it. That wasn't me complaining. That was me understanding what the next job ahead of me was going to be. I tossed JHalc because he was told to show up, and wanted to walk out. I tossed Ashten Cross out of Natural Law because I was told to. Now, if you are telling me that at Heroes Also Die it is me against Dean Daniels and Tayshaun Davis me saying "I get it" means that they are just the next in what is going to be a long line of losers.

This time there is a long pause between Parker and whomever it happens to be on the other end of the line. A type of silent understanding between the two sides. After a moment chatter can be heard again, but it appears that the tone at the other end has changed. It is a calmer, not as frantic talking instead of a constant loud stream. Whatever Parker said had to have eased the temper on the other end.

Parker: Oh, don't worry about me. I will be there. It's about time I prove to the rest of Natural Law and anybody else watching that they made the right choice taking me in right off the bat. If I am with you, I'm with you. If I am not, I can be a real problem. Beno should be glad that he isn't going to get caught in the crossfire this time. I am going to be the only one of us in this match. I guess it falls to me to show everyone that Natural Law is to be taken seriously, no matter which one of us it is in the ring.

With that Parker drops the phone on the table, and then presses the button on base to cut off the line. Leaving the handset off the hook he pushes up off the bed and walks away from it, his message passed along to whoever it was that had interrupted his thinking.

OOC: I had a second, and longer one of these to post... kind of tying the two together. I thought it was due tonight and not last night though. I guess that is the trouble of the thread saying two different things, and me being new. I have been told that no matter what the thread says, it is always due Saturday though. I guess I will save the other one for the next show.
Back to top Go down

Parker Wayde [vs.] Dean Daniels [vs.] Tayshaun Davis
Page 1 of 1