Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryan Apollos [vs.] Marcus Silverstone

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ryan Apollos [vs.] Marcus Silverstone Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Apollos [vs.] Marcus Silverstone   Ryan Apollos [vs.] Marcus Silverstone I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Ryan Apollos [vs.] Marcus Silverstone Match

Ryan Apollos [vs.] Marcus Silverstone Additionalinfo
Deadline is SATURDAY, July 28th at 11:59 PM EST
Best 2 RP's are Counted
If You try, you will succeed
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

Ryan Apollos [vs.] Marcus Silverstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Apollos [vs.] Marcus Silverstone   Ryan Apollos [vs.] Marcus Silverstone I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:21 pm

My god my back is killing me. Steel went through 4 tables and I still think I had the worst fall of the night. And now I face Marcus, the man who tried to end my career and then stole a win from me at Ragnarok. I don't get how he managed to luck out and get that win. I'm not gonna let him sneak another win from me.

If this is what I have to go through to get back into the IWF Championship picture. I'm not liking it, it just doesn't make sense. Why do I have to go back to square one when I know damn well I shouldn't be back at square one. I've been on a roll lately and I'm not sure how I could just be stopped that quickly and that suddenly. I sure as hell won't let it throw me off the path to the top of the mountain.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1