Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heroes Also Die

Go down 
+4
Ruby Winters
Ryan Apollos
Corey Casey
Chuck Matthews
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:38 am

Feedback. Leave it please. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:40 am

HHR Recruit was Sick. Trip To Oblivion was Classic. Well done, cant wait for Battlegrounds.
Back to top Go down

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:16 am

Best Match - Kit/Dax - Trip To Oblivion

Best Segment - Of course... Hi Jynx , but Also liked Jynx and Zlatan mutalating Beno

Best Commercial - Welfare Sponsors FTW

Top Performer - Chuckles

Looking Forward To - See how far HHR can go as a team, and also Champion vs Champion this week at BG!

Overall - Great PPV The road to FTA is going to be great
Back to top Go down

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:17 am

Best Match: Main Event was something epic

Best Segment: A Tie HHR going on a recruiting spree and Crimson Skull/SBK

Best Commercial: Welfare Sponsors! I found that hilarious!

Top Performer: Kit O'Connor and Chuckles

Looking Forward To: Looking forward to the war between HHR and NL, also pretty amp about Porter returing to action! I'm a Porter mark! Razz

Overall: I dug this PPV, I'mma give it a 8 outta 10. Lets keep this ball rolling all the way to FTA!
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Alrighty Folks! It's everyone's favorite time of the week...you've been given 12 hrs [or so] to leave good feedback....which means that, for those of you who have yet to leave feedback, it's time for another episode of....

COREY CASEY'S MOTHERFUCKING BAN HAMMER OF DOOM!

The following people have been banned from the chatbox for not leaving feedback Razz

[13:45:06] ryan apollos has been banned by Corey Casey
[13:45:28] steel angel has been banned by Corey Casey
[13:45:38] marcus silverstone has been banned by Corey Casey
[13:45:44] eliza gray has been banned by Corey Casey
[13:45:54] crimson skull has been banned by Corey Casey
[13:45:58] Syco-Angel has been banned by Corey Casey
[13:46:06] ruby winters has been banned by Corey Casey
[13:46:08] rosalie knight has been banned by Corey Casey
[13:46:13] beno has been banned by Corey Casey
[13:46:19] parker has been banned by Corey Casey
[13:46:24] dean daniels has been banned by Corey Casey
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:01 pm

Best Match: The Trip to obilivion match, I'm like a modern day Chris Jericho, I've made a match that I've yet to win in.

Best Segment: HHR taking the fight to NL

Top Performer This Week: Chad Mason

Favorite Moment(s): Jinx putting Hawk through Bmac's desk Razz.

Favorite Commercial: Coulden't find one.

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Me teaming up with Rosa, the battle between the two teams and the champ vs. champ main event.

Show Rating: 9

Comments: All the matches were great, so many holy shit moments and now NL seems to have met it's match. I personaly look forward to seeing how this feud goes.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Best Match: Trip To Oblivion, no debate Razz

Best Segment: HHR's recruiting drive.

Top Performer This Week: Anyone and everyone who competed in Trip to Oblivion

Favorite Moment(s): Steel going through the 4 tables, Chad landing on his own weapon, and me hitting the Eradicator on the trap door with Chad on the other side.

Favorite Commercial: EXPENDABLES 2 FTW!

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Anna's decision, Me finally defeating Marcus.

Show Rating: 8.75/10

Comments: Curse you Corey for making me think I had won the title Razz

P.S. Ease up on the ban hammer Corey. Some people probably hadn't even been able to write feedback for various reasons. For me I only just finished reading the end of the show like a couple of hours ago and I recently got an internship so I didn't really have time to write feedback right away.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Best Match: The main event was awesome, and I liked mine and Rosa's match of course

Best Segment: The HHR recruiting spree was awesome

Best Commercial: Tie between welfare sponsors and the movie one since I wanna see said movie lol

Top Performer: Kit, Chad/Chuck lol, and Rosa all did great in my personal opinion

Looking Forward To: Tag Team Match this week, Future War between NL and HHR, my rematch against Rosa since she's a good competitor, and all the other future SLs and such

Overall: I really liked the PPV, so I'ma give it a solid 9 outta 10.

And hey now...I've been drugged to hell and back cause of my back, pain killers ever 5 or 6 hours, and I'm 6 hours behind most of ya...I wasn't awake when the feedback thread was put up so there Razz
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:07 pm

Hey I just logged in for the day! No reason to be mean to Parker. I looked for this thread last night and didn't see one created yet.

Best Match: The main event by far. The whole thing was a great read.

Best Spot: Jinx breaking the table was pretty sweet.

Best Segment - I find myself loving everything that has to do with Jinx. HHR recruiting was pretty good too.

Best Commercial - Welfare one for sure. I laughed.

Top Performer - Chad Mason.

Looking Forward To - Seeing how this stable war goes.

Overall - Great show. 9.9/10
Back to top Go down
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:09 pm

Love the PPV glad im back now UNBAN ME
Back to top Go down
Crimson Skull

Crimson Skull

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 2-1-0

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Best Match: The main event. Seemed like it was the only match that wasn't rushed.

Best Segment: HiJinx. And of course SBK finally accepting the match with Skull

Top Performer: Rosie stood out to me this week

Looking Forward To: The final showdown, SBK/Skull. And also, Porter MacLeod making his return to the ring.

Overall: 7
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:47 am

Why the hell am I still banned?
Back to top Go down

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:15 am

Parker wrote:
Why the hell am I still banned?

No Admins around to unban you
Back to top Go down

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:19 am

Best Match - Main event. Smile

Best Segment - Hijinx

Best Commercial - The only commercial? Razz But the welfare sponsor thing was funny

Top Performer - wow, this is a hard one... I think the writing of the show was amazing. I don't think the top performer was an IC thing this week.

Looking Forward To - The SL between Rosa and Lilah.

Overall - 8 out of 10... the organization that gets the show up on time seems to be a little... stretched thin? Disorganized? But the writing was excellent. Smile
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:21 am

Yeah we're handling the organization and the outlining and such of the show. Most of the time the way the system works is that I [CC] draw up the outlines in nice, neat little bulletted form and then PM it to the rest of the admins. while im going through and making the outline, I insert segment ideas that i think could work for future storylines. If I don't have any ideas for a segment, I code it and color before i send it to the other admins so that way they can see we need X amount of segment ideas. The other admins then pm me and each other with seggie ideas and then they get added to the outline.

However, the entire thing goes to hell in a handbasket when CC is gone for the weekend and comes back late afternoon/night on Sunday because, if CC doesn't do the outline, then 9 times out of 10, the outline doesn't get done. This isn't me blaming any of the other admins or getting pissy or whatever, it's just the way shit goes.

But, after talking with Stygian this week about the outline and the future and such, both Stygian and I have agreed to split responsibility in terms of handling the outline and making sure it goes out in it's entirety and promptly. The outline can not go out unless all winners have been determined [which is why the outline doesn't normally go out until Sunday morning anyways...or whenever everyone else gets their votes in WHICH IS WHY WE TELL YOU GUYS TO HAVE ALL YOUR VOTES TO US ASAP!].
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:25 am

Also, due to an increase in feedback, the ban on the cbox has been lifted for errybody so yo're all allowed to come play in the chatbox again Razz
Back to top Go down

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:46 am

BEST MATCH
First thing that needs to be said... CHAD MASON FTW! I love Steel and Ryan (HOLY FUCK RYAN APOLLOS IS MAIN EVENTING) and there is no doubt that they put up one helluva fight, but.. come on, Chad Mason. Who would've thought? The weaponry picks for this match, freakin' loved it. One of the most creative was this, "Chad Mason levels Steel Angel with a Russian leg sweep, crushing Steel Angel’s windpipe with the wiffleball bat with florescent light bulbs duct tapped to it. " I have never heard of that in my entire e-fed career. I think feds that claim to be extreme seriously need to take note of something like that because I'VE NEVER heard/seen that before and that's highly creative. Obviously being an Oblivion match AND the World Title on the line, everything is going to be over the top but I think sometimes people forget over the top is actually a great thing. Kudos to the writer of the main event overall. I would just like to say, " Steel Angel wields the severed human hand with brass knuckles attached to it menacingly as Chad Mason finishes pulling himself up into the plexiglass cell. " That's extremely weird LOL but I understood the whole concept behind it, especially for it to play from the Hostyle Jones character. I know this isn't real but when I read, "Ryan Apollos flies through the air and crashes down right onto the hood of the ambulance." I really laughed out loud. Everyone in the match had their fair share of ass kicking but just because it's Ryan it always seems worse to me, like the kid can't catch a break. He's finally main eventing but crashing into the hoods of ambulance. LOL, it was still a wonderful thing to read. And this was by far, my favorite match although each match held it's own.

Special Mention -
Queen of Wrestling Championship
Ruby Winters [vs.] Rosalie Knight

BEST SEGMENT

SBK and Crimson Skull, most definitely. The fact the the two have sooo much history with each other make it all the better and considering all the drama that people love and feed off of, THAT segment sure gave it. I'm sure the next SOAP should involve these two and all the things that has happened between them because it's seriously like watching one. I love how after everything is said and done, of course, it all boils down to Crimson challenging SBK to their last match matches at FTA II. I loved how it was kept classy in that way. Nothing weird happened like a freakin bolt of lightning struck down and hit SBK in the head and Crimson laughing like a maniac, none of that. It was simple and that made it a lot more enjoyable. So once again, kudos to who wrote that!

Special Mention -
HIJINX

BEST COMMERICAL
Expendables 2. The tag line was hilarious also.

TOP PERFORMER
CHAD MASON FOR THE WIN! ALL THE WAY! I mean the most awkward man in wrestling.... is STILL the World Champ. You'd be sniffing something lethal if you didn't think Chad brought it to the table this week. The fact that I've known Chuck for awhile and hearing, " This RP is moving slow " a couple times, I think he STILL got it pretty damn good. Wink Because if he didn't, I wouldn't have thought Chad was the best at HAD II, let alone would he have won the World Title.

Special Mention -
Ryan Apollos, Steel Angel, Hostyle Jones, Rosalie Knight, Ruby Winters.

WHAT'S NEXT?
I would have to say the follow up to HAD II. I can't wait to see how everything plays out, I mean a lot of events took place! New Queen of Wrestling. Retaining World Champ. Death-Angel getting unrealistically knocked over. I can only imagine it'll be a wild ride.

OVERALL
9.5 out of 10. Taking in consideration how much these five gentlemen (and whoever helped) take time out to do all this shit, is highly impressive. Think about it. Although IWF has had it's fair share of drama, we don't have those admins that hate each other and are all like, " Well this didn't get done because so and so was doing this and this and was blah blah and blah. And I don't like him and he is this and that. " We have some pretty extraordinary people who made this happen. And one thing I want to say is that if you are like, " Why is the show late? " and " Where's the show at? " Remember that they don't have to do any of this and that they COULD choose any day to let IWF fall to pieces. ..And they don't do any of that shit. For the most part, I don't think anyone should feel unappreciated because well, it was a great show. You may have to deal with no-shows and people not getting their RP's in on time but the fact that they STILL write is wonderful. I liked the show, I think what was dished out, was dished back in. If I were apart of it, I would have nothing to complain about. So this show is great, we're great, and IWF is the great-est!
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:58 am

WTF KIND OF BLACK MAGIC IS THIS?!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:10 pm

As far as I'm concerned, the MVP was Robbie. Dude got his stuff done and took half of mine so I could work on a paper. Robbie is the kind of guy every fed wishes they had. Bends over backwards and busts his ass for this fed.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Alison...I am truly impressed beyond words with you leaving feedback as in depth and as thorough as this!
Back to top Go down

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Alison Williams wrote:

BEST MATCH
First thing that needs to be said... CHAD MASON FTW! I love Steel and Ryan (HOLY FUCK RYAN APOLLOS IS MAIN EVENTING) and there is no doubt that they put up one helluva fight, but.. come on, Chad Mason. Who would've thought? The weaponry picks for this match, freakin' loved it. One of the most creative was this, "Chad Mason levels Steel Angel with a Russian leg sweep, crushing Steel Angel’s windpipe with the wiffleball bat with florescent light bulbs duct tapped to it. " I have never heard of that in my entire e-fed career. I think feds that claim to be extreme seriously need to take note of something like that because I'VE NEVER heard/seen that before and that's highly creative. Obviously being an Oblivion match AND the World Title on the line, everything is going to be over the top but I think sometimes people forget over the top is actually a great thing. Kudos to the writer of the main event overall. I would just like to say, " Steel Angel wields the severed human hand with brass knuckles attached to it menacingly as Chad Mason finishes pulling himself up into the plexiglass cell. " That's extremely weird LOL but I understood the whole concept behind it, especially for it to play from the Hostyle Jones character. I know this isn't real but when I read, "Ryan Apollos flies through the air and crashes down right onto the hood of the ambulance." I really laughed out loud. Everyone in the match had their fair share of ass kicking but just because it's Ryan it always seems worse to me, like the kid can't catch a break. He's finally main eventing but crashing into the hoods of ambulance. LOL, it was still a wonderful thing to read. And this was by far, my favorite match although each match held it's own.

Special Mention -
Queen of Wrestling Championship
Ruby Winters [vs.] Rosalie Knight

BEST SEGMENT

SBK and Crimson Skull, most definitely. The fact the the two have sooo much history with each other make it all the better and considering all the drama that people love and feed off of, THAT segment sure gave it. I'm sure the next SOAP should involve these two and all the things that has happened between them because it's seriously like watching one. I love how after everything is said and done, of course, it all boils down to Crimson challenging SBK to their last match matches at FTA II. I loved how it was kept classy in that way. Nothing weird happened like a freakin bolt of lightning struck down and hit SBK in the head and Crimson laughing like a maniac, none of that. It was simple and that made it a lot more enjoyable. So once again, kudos to who wrote that!

Special Mention -
HIJINX

BEST COMMERICAL
Expendables 2. The tag line was hilarious also.

TOP PERFORMER
CHAD MASON FOR THE WIN! ALL THE WAY! I mean the most awkward man in wrestling.... is STILL the World Champ. You'd be sniffing something lethal if you didn't think Chad brought it to the table this week. The fact that I've known Chuck for awhile and hearing, " This RP is moving slow " a couple times, I think he STILL got it pretty damn good. Wink Because if he didn't, I wouldn't have thought Chad was the best at HAD II, let alone would he have won the World Title.

Special Mention -
Ryan Apollos, Steel Angel, Hostyle Jones, Rosalie Knight, Ruby Winters.

WHAT'S NEXT?
I would have to say the follow up to HAD II. I can't wait to see how everything plays out, I mean a lot of events took place! New Queen of Wrestling. Retaining World Champ. Death-Angel getting unrealistically knocked over. I can only imagine it'll be a wild ride.

OVERALL
9.5 out of 10. Taking in consideration how much these five gentlemen (and whoever helped) take time out to do all this shit, is highly impressive. Think about it. Although IWF has had it's fair share of drama, we don't have those admins that hate each other and are all like, " Well this didn't get done because so and so was doing this and this and was blah blah and blah. And I don't like him and he is this and that. " We have some pretty extraordinary people who made this happen. And one thing I want to say is that if you are like, " Why is the show late? " and " Where's the show at? " Remember that they don't have to do any of this and that they COULD choose any day to let IWF fall to pieces. ..And they don't do any of that shit. For the most part, I don't think anyone should feel unappreciated because well, it was a great show. You may have to deal with no-shows and people not getting their RP's in on time but the fact that they STILL write is wonderful. I liked the show, I think what was dished out, was dished back in. If I were apart of it, I would have nothing to complain about. So this show is great, we're great, and IWF is the great-est!

This is some real shit yo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Also Die
Page 1 of 1