Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected

Go down 
+2
Apex Killer Death-Angel
Stygian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected   Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:46 am

Alrighty, you know the drill. Show is up on time. Thinking the Sunday Outline deadline is going to work well for us. Since the Show is up before Tuesday afternoon, feedback is mandatory. Until then? No soup for you!

[22:46:22] Stygian joined the chat on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm
[22:46:29] Steel Angel has been banned by Stygian
[22:46:36] hostyle jones has been banned by Stygian
[22:47:05] Parker has been banned by Stygian
[22:47:33] rosalie knight has been banned by Stygian
[22:47:49] Ruby Winters has been banned by Stygian
[22:48:13] Ryan Apollos has been banned by Stygian
[22:48:42] Kit O'Connor has been banned by Stygian
[22:49:05] Dean Daniels has been banned by Stygian
[22:49:19] Aubree Kendall has been banned by Stygian
[22:50:01] LightningStrike has been banned by Stygian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected   Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:08 am

I liked the show, lots of well written matches and segments. I was expecting to lose the tag match since my partner didn't have a strong showing (not that it was her fault to begin with) I personaly look forward to facing off against Death Angel a 3rd time and perhaps this time he'll show up big and give me a real challenge. The commechals were funny and overall everything worked out very well. Overall a decent show.
Back to top Go down
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected   Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:16 am

I love the show hope to see more of ME destorying people
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected   Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:28 am

Best Segment: The end of match battle setting up the feud for the FTC. Honestly I wasn't expecting a big brawl to happen, let alone one that I got involved in.

Best Commercial: The Batman one for sure. I laughed. The Libbeh milkshake one was probably second best.

Best Match: I actually liked the back and forth action written into the HHR/NL match. You guys did great outlining that one. Until the end I had no idea who was going to win.

Also, I would like to make note that the show opening segment was fucking awesome.

(I have a shit ton more notes that I have... I just haven't finished for the last two matches... I figured I would post something now to get unbanned in the chat and post the rest tomorrow when I have time though.)
Back to top Go down
Crimson Skull

Crimson Skull

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 2-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected   Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:16 am

Best Segment: The opening

Best Commercial: Definitely Batman. Always Batman.

Best Match: Might just be me being partial here, but I really liked the Porter/SBK match. I liked the main event also

Favorite Moment: "Ring ding diddle didle I dee oh" Stygian, you are my hero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected   Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:42 pm

I apologize that I hadn't given feed back yesterday/This Morning but I did mention to people that I was going to be in work late and I was up from 5am til 10pm So I fell asleep. I was going to feedback when i had woke up. But here is the Feedback yall have been waiting for and for me to be unbanned in the chat.

Best segment: I thought that the opening segment would have to be my fave out of all of them, and I know I am new to the fed but for me I thought that was thoroughly entertaining.

Best Match: For me I enjoyed all of them, but the main even caught my eye a little bit more then the rest.

More coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected   Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:28 pm

Best Match: SBK vs Porter

Best Segment: The opening

Top Performer This Week: SBK

Favorite Moment(s): DA and Marcus brawl

Favorite Commercial: Challenge Accep-Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected Seth-MacFarlane-Ted-1

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Figuring out what is wrong with Anna and not wanting to take on Chad

Show Rating: 8/10

Comments: The no shows really dampened the mood, it made some matches that would otherwise be exciting be a 5 moves of doom match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected   Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:11 pm

:shook: You lay the banhammer on me, and you didn't even include my segment- Shame

anyway

best match Jynx vs Kit O Connor

Best Moment - Robbie joining HHR

Best commercial- libbys milkshake shop

overall i liked it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected   Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:46 pm

Huh. I don't want to just fill out the list this time. I think the show was great. Lots of good writing from everyone, and I think the Sunday outline thing is really working. Of course, it gets us banned from the cbox, but I'd rather have the show up faster than talk.

ANYWAY. I'm rambling. I think my favorite matches were the HHR/NL tagteam match, and I really enjoyed the SBK/Porter match as well. Favorite segments were Anna challenging Stygian and Lilah and Rosa's budding... whatever it is. (Yeah, I'm a bit biased there.) I'm really looking forward to seeing how Rosa does on the same team as yet another former rival (Robbie) and of course the development of Rosa/Lilah... I'm also really looking forward to seeing how the HHR/NL thing continues to develop. It's going to be a lot of fun, I think. Favorite commercial? BATMAN.

Also, love Matt singing the Scotsman's Kilt, so I'm going to go ahead and leave this for listening pleasure, those of you who haven't heard it before. https://youtu.be/MZ35SOU9HTM

NOW UNBAN MY SEXY ASS!
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected   Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:50 pm

Man I've told y'all I'm 6 hours behind most of you and drugged up and taking care of an infant...this is the first time I've been on all day Razz

In Other News...

Best Match: SBK vs Porter

Best Segment: Rosa and Lilah

Top Performer This Week: SBK for sure

Favorite Moment(s): Robbie, Chad, Stygian, and Anna all in the ring & the three of them yelling at Chad to shut up

Favorite Commercial: BATMAN!!

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): The HHR/NL Feud, finding out what's next for Ruby & Rosalie, the development of whatever Rosa & Lilah, and finding out why Anna doesn't want to face Chad

Show Rating: 8.9/10

Comments: The show was really awesome although I do agree that all of the no shows kind of dampened the spirit of it a bit this week. Other than that, the show was really good this week,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected   Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:14 pm

That opening was intense! I liked how Chad was like the loser of the whole thing. Nice reminder that that little awkward shit is still alive inside of him Razz and Anna v styg will be sweet. I also liked that brawl. That was cool. The match before it was cool too.

ANOTHER APOLLOS WIN FTW cheers can't wait for him yo become champion Razz

Sexy lesbian love I love you

I enjoyed this show. You did a good job, keep it up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected   Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:13 pm

I like how it seems I've influenced people's feedback. Wink

BEST MATCH
Whaddup wit da noe showzs doe? Besides all that, I enjoyed the Porter and SBK match. I think it had a lot of back and forth action. I'm sorry I have to go here but this :

" Johnny is doubled over in considerable pain. By the time the ref turns around, Porter has gotten a running start and Thesz-pressed SBK. He pulls his kilt over SBK’s head…

Rick—Oh god…

Matt—Gags audibly.

…and pounds the shit out of him.

Rick—God, that’s so vile.

Matt—I hope he’s not going “true scot” under that thing.

Rick—True Scot?

Matt—[singing]
Well a Scotsman clad in kilt left a bar on evening fair
And one could tell by how we walked that he drunk more than his share
He fumbled round until he could no longer keep his feet
Then he stumbled off into the grass to sleep beside the street
Ring ding diddle diddle I de oh ring di diddly I oh
He stumbled off into the grass to sleep beside the street

Rick—Okay, stop.

Matt—[singing]
About that time two young and lovely girls just happened by
And one says to the other with a twinkle in her eye
See yon sleeping Scotsman so strong and handsome built
I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath the kilt
I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath the kilt

Rick—Please, no…

Matt—[singing]
They crept up on that sleeping Scotsman quiet as could be
Lifted up his kilt about an inch so they could see
And there behold, for them to see, beneath his Scottish skirt
Was nothing more than God had graced him with upon his birth
Was nothing more than God had graced him with upon his birth

Rick—There’s a match…

Matt—[singing]
They marveled for a moment, then one said we must be gone
Let's leave a present for our friend, before we move along
As a gift they left a blue silk ribbon, tied into a bow
Around the bonnie star, the Scots kilt did lift and show
Around the bonnie star, the Scots kilt did lift and show

Rick—Porter MacLeod has a side arm wrench on SBK, uh, going back to work on the one he’s injured.

Matt—[singing]
Now the Scotsman woke to nature's call and stumbled towards a tree
Behind a bush, he lifts his kilt and gawks at what he sees
And in a startled voice he says to what's before his eyes.
“O lad I don't know where you been but I see you won first prize”
“O lad I don't know where you been but I see you won first prize”

Rick—Never…ever…ever…ever…ever…DO THAT AGAIN?

Matt—So do you think he’s packing under that kilt?

Rick—EVER!

...was fucking hilarious. I think it made the match even more better to read because first of all, it's TOTALLY something Porter would do. I think it would have been awesome if Porter was wearing a shirt with a picture of batboy and in bold letters it read, " THE HUNT IS STILL ON. " That would be pretty funny. Also, " Porter MacLeod tried to roll over again. He gets one hand on the mat, tried to fight his other one over, and collapses. Finally he taps out. " Always an effective way to win. I feel like we see so many wins by pinfall and submissions are rare/never happen since I guess people don't venture out when it comes to choosing submissive finishers but either way, it's always a kick to something different and kicks to something different is always a wonderful thing to have in writing. I think that is one of IWF's best aspects is that shit is never just the same, when the time is right and is called things are ALWAYS different and someone who would ever say, " I got bored while reading this. " is obviously full of an empty skull. Can you be full of dumb? Absolutely. Anyways, shout out to the Strike Back Kid for winning.

Special Mention -
Tag Team Match
Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde

BEST SEGMENT

Rosalie Knight, Lilith, Lilah - Segment.

A hence of LEZbehonest is always good. Trust me, I would know!

Special Mention -
Anna Stone, Chad Mason, Robbie Hart, Stygian - Show Opening Segment.

BEST COMMERICAL
Challenge Accepted.

TOP PERFORMER
STRIKE BACK KID, LET'S GO! SBK all the way. I've always followed the Johnny Stylez character more than people would think and over time he is definitely in my top five of favorite e-fed characters. Just like Rick said, " Another win on a long list of them for Johnny Styles." It's true! He does have a lot of wins LOL and poor Porter was the victim in yet another but I guess I can't count him out either.

Special Mention -
Porter MacLeod, Parker Wayde, Ruby Winters, Aubree Kendall, Hostyle Jones.

WHAT'S NEXT?
Definitely Robbie being in HHR and what happens! I know it'll probably be awesome a nice twist to the HHR storyline so it'll be cool to see what happens next.

OVERALL
9.5 out of 10. Yeah same score as for HAD II. But I would never give an IWF show a 10. Know why? No one is perfect and that would be a pretty kiss ass-ery thing for me to do anyways LOL. Like at HAD, dealing with no shows is a bummer and still have to deal with it this week but to me, it doesn't mean anything. My logic is " No show, get squashed. " Call me mean but it's only fair! I believe this show was another great one and if you want more of em', stop no-showing. Bai Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected   Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: