Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
P
Admin

Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash   Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:47 pm

So... are we doing feedback for the show? Or are all of us going to be assholes to those that write it?

Parker doesn't play around when it comes to showing a little appreciation to the people that run this bitch. Parker likes to congratulate those that put in the effort to book him. Afterall, Parker is on the most epic of winning streaks and has smacked up everyone he has faced on the roster so far. Parker should definitely be the first sum bitch in this place to thank the good show writers for pushing him to the moon and understanding that Parker = Potential.

So... here is what I thought of the show.

Best Commercial: The Batman one. The others didn't come close. Parker laughed. Like a school girl. It was amazing.

Best Match: Parker would like to shout out to Hostlye and Styles. That match actually kept me reading the show last night. I was tired, and then read that, and was all like "NEED TO READ REST" so that was nice. The main event was pretty sexy though. Robbie Hart and Stygian seem to have the advantage at the moment. I want to see what you guys are going to do with it.

Best segment: The after the show segment... well not really after the show but I digress, was one of those things that makes you want to read the next week's show without even knowing what the matches are. Even if I wasn't writing I would want to read the next part just to see what everything was setting up to.

Show rating: 6/10. We gotta work on the no shows. Would have been great without the squashes.

Looking forward to: Parker running this bitch. Also the two world title matches up and coming.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash   Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Parker...this just further reaffirms my belief that you are, by far, the fucking man! just legendary status!

Every body else could learn a thing or three from Parker!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash   Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:04 am

loved the show loved how Nightmare played mind games with Steel and Marcus
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash   Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:24 pm

I don't really have the time for a really good feedback, but the show was really good. I'm not sure why I didn't have a match or even a segment for that matter, but I appreciate the week off and I look forward to the next show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash   Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: