Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XLVIII: Demons & Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XLVIII: Demons & Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XLVIII: Demons & Dragons   Battle Grounds XLVIII: Demons & Dragons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:36 pm

So the show is up in it's entirety...after a slight bit of confusion and such amongst the admins. However, the show is done and we've got ONE MORE SHOW BEFORE FROM THE ASHES II!

So since it's Tuesday you're not required to leave feedback...but we'd appreciate it if you did Razz
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVIII: Demons & Dragons   Battle Grounds XLVIII: Demons & Dragons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:55 pm

loved the show its good to see Nightmare with his finishers and the main event was good i give it a 10 out of 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVIII: Demons & Dragons   Battle Grounds XLVIII: Demons & Dragons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:47 pm

My favorite match hands down was the thriple threat between Crimm Styg and Hostyle, they really blew the roof with the amount of offense they put in. I also love the buildup between myself, Marcus and Nightmare as both DA and I get big wins while Marcus attacks us both like a coward (putting him over in the process). I personally look forward to seeing Tim Patrick fight Sean Libby at FTA 2 and the ads were funny. Overall a 9 out of 10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVIII: Demons & Dragons   Battle Grounds XLVIII: Demons & Dragons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XLVIII: Demons & Dragons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: