Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters Empty
PostSubject: Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters   Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Roleplay here.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters   Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:43 pm

Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters 3247861263_7afed68fa4

As the scene opened, I leaned against a walk and slid down it in a sexy way only to find a sexy yet comfortable position to sit in, and trust me, comfort was key with the skin tight, body accentuating, black latex suit I was wearing. I had a few things sitting beside me although the cameras couldn't pick on them due to their location, so no one knew that I had some goodies just waiting to share with them when it came to my match against Rosalie. I smirked at the camera before I glanced down at the items beside me, shuffling through a couple of them to get them in the order I wanted them in. Once I was done, I looked up to the camera with a smirk on my face and winked at the camera before I grabbed my first item although I didn't let the camera catch a glimpse of it.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to my pure white room. There are no imperfections in this room, and there is no way for anyone to get in this room and ruin its imperfections. Now then, today is an exciting day for so many people! And why is that you may be asking?"

I smirked and brought up my second item to show after the beginning one. I paused for a few more moments. Slowly I raised what I was holding and allowed the camera to catch sight of the new Hunger Games DVD. I knew that would get cheers from the little teeny bobber fans that were watching, but I didn't hold the DVD up for long.

"Oh yes the Hunger Games have come out on DVD, so it's a special day for all the little teeny bobbers out there. But wait a minute! That's not the reason it's really such an amazing and special today! Here, allow me to show you the real reason as to why it is."

I smirked again as I tossed the useless DVD case, letting it bounce off of the floor slightly as well as skidding on it to another part on my perfect room. I went though the last remaining items once more to make sure everything was still in the proper order and whatnot. As I looked at the picture that was in my hands, I couldn't help but laugh hard simply because of what was on it. I doubted anyone else would find it too funny, but then again, I didn't really care what everyone else thought about it. After a moment, I was able to calm my laughter a bit and finally turned the picture around for the camera to see.

Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters 16_December

"Now it doesn't seem like poor little Rosa can decide if she wants to be a female or male. She's obviously a female, but when it comes to this picture, it's quite questionable on if she's really happy being a chick. She's dressed like a guy, kind of standing like one, and other than the long hair and boobs, she's looking like one too. Rosa, honey, if you're just lacking the money to become who you really want to be then I'd be more than happy to help you with the process. How much is it? Aw who cares, I'll write you a nice, fat check and not worry about if you have any leftover money or not. By the looks of your wardrobe, you could use the extra money to get a new one as it is. And when you do finally release your to who you are, we'll finally nature taking its course and everyone will be in their proper places once again. Although I do have some visual aids for those of you that are just a wee bit too slow to realize what I'm talking about."

I smirked once more as I ripped the picture of Rosalie dressed as a football player clean in half. It was clear that I didn't think much of my opponent, but then again, if anyone used half of their idiotic brains, I never have really thought very highly of Rosalie, no matter what had happened in our matches over the weeks. I smirked again as I picked up my final two pictures, grinning triumphantly as I looked at them. Again, I made everyone watching wait a few moments before I turned the pictures around for all to see. The images were showing Rosalie getting pinned one of the many times that she did and me with the Queen of Wrestling championship. I allowed the cameras to focus on them for a couple of moments before tossing them down as well and speaking for the final time.

"I will win at Battlegrounds, I will face you at Fall to Ashes 2, I will walk out victorious after pinning you, and I will be the 2 time Queen of Wrestling champion. Make sure my title is shined up nice and pretty Rosalie."

I smirked as I stood up and brushed my long, red hair over my shoulder to rest on my back. I blew a kiss towards the camera and winked before I began walking toward the exit of the room which was somewhere only I knew. As I walked off, I made sure to crush the DVD case and probably the case as well before I dug my high heel into Rosalie's face that was one of the pictures. The scene faded as I waved at the camera again before editing the room although the camera couldn't fully pick where I was in the room. As soon as I was completely out the room, the scene finished fading into darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters   Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:58 pm

Rosalie Knight stared out over the open plains as she sat on the hood of her rental car. St. Louis to OKC wasn’t a bad drive, and she didn’t feel like paying for the plane tickets to and from Boise this week. She had her phone in hand, Bluetooth earpiece lit up.

Rosalie Knight: Haven’t blown up the house yet, have you? No? That’s good. Yeah, I’m not coming home this week. Probably not coming home before the pay-per-view.

Rosalie laughed and gave her head a shake, and pushed off the hood of the car to pace a little up and down the sidewalk of the rest area where she’d stopped to stretch her legs.

Rosalie Knight: No, I haven’t forgotten about you. I already got you a ticket. Have you checked the mail today?

She grinned, even though Andrew couldn’t really see it, and looked over her shoulder at the teenage boys that were staring at her from the car that had just pulled up next to hers.

Rosalie Knight: I think I’ve got to go. I’ve got to get back on the road so that I can make it to training this afternoon. I’ve got my work cut out for me before this match. It’s better if I beat her this week and don’t have to worry about her getting a shot at my title.

She smiled at her brother’s voice.

Rosalie Knight: Thanks, bro. I’ll see you before FTA. And check the mail already! Bye.

Rosalie hung up the phone, and looked over at the two boys, about seventeen and fourteen. They were clearly fans, as one of them was wearing a Star Destroyer shirt. She grinned at them. She was starting to get used to being recognized, finally, and even to wearing her public face everywhere but in the privacy of her own bedroom, wherever it might be at the time. A couple of autographs, some light chatter with the whole family, and excusing herself to drive to the next city, and she was on her way again.

As she drove down the freeway with stormclouds beginning to build in the distant west, ahead of her, she smiled and turned up the stereo. The sounds of Halestorm blasted through the speakers, and her smile became a determined line. There was work to do, and a lot of it involved breaking down her own barriers. Training this afternoon would be… interesting. Very interesting.

The camera focuses in on Rosalie Knight, who sits on a chrome bar stool. The stool is in front of a backdrop, the kind that you might see in a photo shoot. She’s leaned forward with her hands on her knees, as if she has a secret to share with the camera and all her fans. She’s dressed in darker colors today, slate gray slacks and a shiny dark purple blouse that’s cut a bit low. Not all-revealing, but hinting. She’s always been more of a tease than a give-it-all-away sort of girl.

Well, well, well. IWF Universe, it looks like Ruby is out to get my title. She seems to think that it’s hers or something. She held on to it for a while, but I like to think of it as her safeguarding it on its way from Anna Stone to me. I have to admire her ambition. I have ambition too, after all.
The thing is, Ruby, I’m not in any hurry to give up MY title. Not to you, and not to anyone else. So you can tell me just how much you’re going to beat me. You can try all your little tricks, all your toys, and you can have your boys in Natural Law help you all you want. But I am NOT giving up that belt now that I’ve got it. I intend to have one of the longest reigns in all of IWF history.

She grins, although there’s something unlike anything that’s been seen in her eyes before. The look is almost predatory. Draconic, even.

Legendary Dragons… It’s such a fitting name for this week’s show. There’s been something stirring inside of me. Maybe you’ve seen it. Maybe you haven’t. You’ve had a hand in waking it up, you know. Parker found out last week. I’m not playing nice anymore.

Especially not with an upstart big-boobied bitch like yourself.

Rosalie gives a cute little shrug as if she’s said nothing out of the ordinary, which only makes the words that just came out of her mouth all the more shocking.

You don’t get to face me at the next event. I’m going to make damn sure of that at this Battlegrounds. We’ve proven time and again that you can’t beat me in a one-on-one fight. This weekend? It’s not going to be any different, sweetheart. And the weekend after that, and the one after that, and the one after that…

Rosalie waves her hand dismissively, as if her opponent is nothing to be bothered with, as if all her opponents past, present, and future can’t match up to her. She’s taken on a queenly air as she rises to her feet.

I am the one and only Queen of the Ring, honey. I don’t know why you all make me repeat it so much. It would be so much easier and make so much more sense if you all just bowed down as you should.

Rosalie stares right at the camera, and then, without a single sign of warning, kicks the stool with a large black boot with silver buckles. It flies across the room to clatter loudly in a suddenly very silent space. She doesn’t speak until the last of the noise has died down.

The old Rosalie Knight is gone. I took on Parker, and I will take on you, and I will destroy you. I will destroy everyone in my way! I will regain what was lost! Nothing will be allowed to stand in the way of what I want, of what I’ve dreamed about for a very long time. Parker was the first to fall to the new Rosalie Knight. You, Ruby, will be next.

So, sweetheart, bring it on. You stand no chance of defeating me. Not now, not in the past, not in the future. I wear the crown, and it’s not going anywhere.

Rosalie strides off camera, before it pans over to the broken stool and fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters   Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:59 pm

"Dear, sweet Rosalie...do you really think you can beat me again? We've faced each other in numerous matches, and you've only beaten me twice. That ought to tell you some there sweetie. You're not capable of beating me every time like you want to think you are. Yes you bested me in a title match, shit happens, but that 20 minutes of fame win you had will be proved to have been nothing but luck. I hope you've enjoyed having a title reign because it's going to end quite soon.

You want to run at the mouth and say I can't do anything without the rest of Natural Law to back me up, but I've done well without having any 'back up' as of late. I may not have defeated Death Angel last week, but I held my own against him without help. But what exactly have you done? Oh you've won a few matches here and there I suppose...lost to me again which isn't surprising. Oh and it seems like you've been quite...naughty per say. We've all seen it when we watch or re-watch the shows...all of the flirting with one of Stygian's women. I think it's kind of sad that you have to go after someone else's someone special in order to feel special. Naturally that's neither here nor there of course...I just find it rather despicable. Sure I try to piss off the girlfriends in the crowd, but I wouldn't go after their guy and try to take him despite how easily I could.

Rosalie, I want to point something out to you honey. You've said, many times I might add, that I can't do anything without the aid and back up of the rest of Natural Law which is why they were banned from our title math. But think back to that night sweetie pie...you couldn't win without someone(s) from the Human Highlight Reels helping you win. You got that title the same way I did, with a teammate just giving me that extra reassurance. So really, in comparison to our title matches, you're no better than I am. The Human Highlight Reels helped you, Natural Law gave me a bit more reassurance, and we both won our titles. Keep in mind though, I don't need them to win the way you do. And I'll prove that tonight when I best you again for another shot at MY title. Don't keep your hope up sweetie. I'll see you in the ring."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters   Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters
Page 1 of 1