Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Guess this is Goodbye

Go down 
+4
Stygian
Corey Casey
JHawk
BMac
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

I Guess this is Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: I Guess this is Goodbye   I Guess this is Goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:55 am

Well this has been coming a long time now. I've made it pretty well known that I'd be leaving after From the Ashes II. But now that the time has come, it doesn't make it any easier to do it.

Part of me wants to stay. Part of me thinks that I would be able to handle my living situation and my school and my life, on top of efedding. But the other part of me knows thats not the case. I need to go, I need to get my life on track. Maybe I'll get going, and then realize that I can, in fact, come back. But I won't know for sure until I actually go.

I was trying to think of this long drawn out goodbye, but I realized that I could not. I really have nothing to say, other than

Thank you

Thank you everyone for making my time in IWF so enjoyable. Running a fed for as long as Chuck, Corey and I have is not easy (Ask Shark and Cody Trollface.jpg ) but I kept going because of how much fun I was having. It really was an honour to work with a lot of you, and I had a blast every minute of it.

I really don't have much else to say. Please don't forget me after I leave Sad

Also, I set up an email TalkToBmac@hotmail.com (Stupid, I know), for three reasons.

1) In case of emergency, ie. two of the admins vanish into thin air, or the fed is in danger of closing down. I want to know about that, so please email me.
2) If anyone wants to use either of my characters, in an RP or a show, please ask me. You're more than welcome to use Brandon, or Anna in a show or RP as long as you ask. I will probably say yes, but I would like you to ask first.
3) If you just want to talk. I;ve made a lot of friends here, and I would hate to never talk to some of you again. So please use this email if you just want to chat with me.

Anyways, I've said everything that I can think of. I'm really going to miss it here. But who knows, in good time, I will probably be back Razz

But for now, it's goodbye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Guess this is Goodbye   I Guess this is Goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:00 am

Just dont forget who you are ok? <3
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: I Guess this is Goodbye   I Guess this is Goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:10 am

OMFG NOOOOO!!! My favorite Canadian is leaving. The Fam Jam is falling apart Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

This makes me a sad JHawk Sad

It seems like just yesterday that Biggie Mac for the first time logged on the NLWF chatbox. Where did the time go? Sad

Anyways, it has been very nice to know you and be your friend and all the best with whatever you are gonna do now. Hopefully we'll talk again soon, on the chatbox of course. That e-mail just isn't gonna be the same Sad

But whatevs. I also want you to know that because of you, I think Canada is way cooler than USA.

Have a good one mate and I am looking forward to seeing you again Razz

Bai Brandon Razz

Oh! And say Hai to Anna and Keagan for me one last time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: I Guess this is Goodbye   I Guess this is Goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:15 am

I want everyone to know that, without Brandon Macdonald, IWF wouldn't exist...pure and simple. Brandon was one of the three original admins and one of the three men who truly know just how bad we fucking had it back in NLWF. Brandon was the guy who, as soon as Chuck and I sent out the PM that we wanted everyone to leave NLWF and join our new fed, logged on [despite Nick hating his guts and killing off two of his characters without Brandon's permission] and said "how can i help?"

Brandon...it's been an honor and a privilege working with you my friend. And i do use the word "my friend" literally. I know that we fought sometimes...most of the times...90% of the times...over pretty much every single topic under the sun. I know that we didn't see eye to eye on a lot of shit and that sometimes we got mad at each other [CC get mad? never.....]

But, at the end of the day, we were able to work shit out and talk...together with Chuck, the three of us made sure IWF kept chugging along as strong as ever.

you will be missed my friend...and WHEN you come back [because, as has been pointed out time and time again, once you efed you WILL ALWAYS COME BACK like a fucking drug addict...because we're all addicted to the game...we're all addicted to the friends we've made and the thrill of writing our rp's or shows or whatever...] you will be welcomed back with open arms...as befitting of an original founder of IWF and as is befitting for a friend
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: I Guess this is Goodbye   I Guess this is Goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:39 am

I'm not going to say good-bye, because you're not leaving. Once you fed, you're in for life. I was gone seven years, from 03-10, and I came back. You will be back. You were a good opponent, one of my toughest both times. And wether it's as Bmac, as Anna, or as a new creation, we will meet again. Go, get your life on track, get your shit together. But you'll be back, so I'm not saying bye.
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Guess this is Goodbye   I Guess this is Goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Well sir, I have only been around for two months. That isn't a really long time, but you were one of those that made me like this place. Even right off the bat.

You will be back though.

I mean like others have said... you cant ever leave. This is e-wrestling but if you think about it the whole leaving or retirement thing still applies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Guess this is Goodbye   I Guess this is Goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:08 pm

I thought I was going to have a lot to say but then again we PM'ed about this LOL.. So with that being said...

Bye. I wish you the best, you know how much I love you and I hope you come and visit us soon. Well me moreso than us. Cause we're hot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Guess this is Goodbye   I Guess this is Goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Im sad to see ya go but the feeling is mutural.

See ya around Bmac.
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: I Guess this is Goodbye   I Guess this is Goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Imma miss you Brandon Sad Its hard to say bye to somebody who helped Sean Libby as a star as he already is. You were a awesome dood and a great RPer. I will miss having you around.

Say bye to Anna for me too. Gonna miss you two. Thanks for helping make IWF the way it is now Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:

PostSubject: Re: I Guess this is Goodbye   I Guess this is Goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:21 pm

I didn't know this was coming, oh well. See ya BMac and good luck in your future endeavors Trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: I Guess this is Goodbye   I Guess this is Goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:52 pm

I think I've said everything I've had to say over the past few weeks.

Later, buddy.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I Guess this is Goodbye   I Guess this is Goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Brandon I do not want to say goodbye because we already said Good bye with that Group Mack (YO THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A GROUP MACK) but I will miss you mandem, We had some good times Very Good times Indeed, We laughed, We Cried, We Laughed Again, Then We Laughed at Steelio a little, I will never forget how you were THE GREATEST ADMIN IN THE WORLD (but Trust I'm jacking that now) Things wont be the same without you around here, Sure we Have Corey but he's Not Brandon MacDonald OMG I CAN FEEL MYSELF CRYING RIGHT NOW.

Just Don't forget who you are ok? PROMISE ME!!!

Fam Jam <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Guess this is Goodbye   I Guess this is Goodbye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Guess this is Goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: