Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XLX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds XLX Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XLX   Battle Grounds XLX I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:03 am

This show was great ! Very Happy

I loved the opening. Like really much. It was so good that I wished that I could have been a part of it. And that DCH match has potential to be THE best IWF match so far.

The matches were good. The main event was the best but Ethan Cage v Porter Macloed was a close second. I lol'ed when Parker wiped his ass with the ASWF belt. That was funny Razz The match had some great spots and I really liked the two moonsaults. So props for that.

Ethan Cage for the fucking win! He was called the next Jason Hawk. That made me so proud Sad

Oh.. and it was nice to see Matt stick up for me Very Happy Thanks buddy Razz

I also wanna see Apollos v Hostyle Jones now. If Apollos showed up to full potential and Hostyle returned from MIA that could really be a great match and maybe eventually a rivalry.

The Salvation bit was a little weird and it just seems wrong without a Brenton Cyrus or The Lord involved. I loved the old Salvation so I would hate to see this one go down the shithole and piss on the legacy Salvation left. It took so long for it to heal from the New Dawn Sad So I am really hoping and looking forward to to see if you can pull it off.

I liked the bit where Matt Rydell got fired. That was funny Razz And this Silas Romero seems interesting.

And when Duke Dice was set on fire! That was so badass! I didn't a Steel Angel character could be so awesome! He is right behind Ethan Cage in my new list of favorite characters! Very Happy

The commercials were funny as always. My favorite was the Gronk one and I thought of when I saw it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XLX English-Premier-League

Silly Americans. Football started a month ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus points to all who get it Razz

So to round it up. This show was awesome and I am really looking forward to next week which really has an awesome card. So there is my feedback now the rest of you leave your feedback because I don't doubt that our admins have worked very hard on writing this great show and they deserve some decent feedback.

JHawk out! Very Happy

Oh and now you don't have to post a feedback thread. I gotchu Wink
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XLX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLX   Battle Grounds XLX I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:18 pm

JHAWK FT FUCKING W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Hawkmen for leaving such awesome feedback! We weren't gonna post a feedback thread since the show got posted on Tuesday and, therefore, outside of the range of acceptable days late for us but you decided to take the initiative and post a feedback for us AND leave us awesome feedback!

So it'll say it again...

JHAWK FT FUCKING W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Battle Grounds XLX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLX   Battle Grounds XLX I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:40 pm

I thought my match was well written.

albino
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XLX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLX   Battle Grounds XLX I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:00 pm

SHITS PROPA.... Bumbaclot Chuck Strikes again... Men WHERE WAS CODYS SEXY GYALDEMS... DO YOU NOT READ RECORDS? "HAS MORE HOES THAN ANY OTHER IWF WRESTLER"... but since you are my Chuckleberry Finn I will forgive, But only this once
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XLX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLX   Battle Grounds XLX I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:02 pm

The show was really good, the opening was very spot on, the segments were good, the interaction between Ryan/Hostyle and Steel/Robbie were very belivable. I agree with Hawk that the Salvation part was a bit weird and I'm concern wheather or not Cody can efectively pull off being the son of Brenton Cyrus (I found that ironic considering Cody's character is actually older than Brenton's character) but I will see how it folds out. The ads were funny and I like how I impressed Jhawk with my Baron character. I'll admit it's a shame that I brought him out as late as I did but thinking about it now, I'm glad I did cus otherwise he would have ended up another flop. I really look forward to see how the SLs and the rest of the unification matches turn out. Overall a decent show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Grounds XLX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLX   Battle Grounds XLX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XLX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: