Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Addressing The White Boys

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Addressing The White Boys Empty
PostSubject: Addressing The White Boys   Addressing The White Boys I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Addressing The White Boys Rampage_ufc87_presser
- - ADDRESSING THE WHITE BOYS - -

Too many questions... So little time , Im too black for this shit.

================================================
EVENT : BLOODY SUNDAY
EVENT TYPE : PAY PER VIEW
ROLEPLAY : NUMBER NINE
================================================

I didn''t like press confrences. Fuck the last time I went it was all Hawk this, Hawk that. Like dog, I aint Jason Hawk. I aint no ugly ghost. Dont be sittin there actin like Im Hawk. Got questions bout Hawk, go ask the dirty white boy yo'self.

I sat in the middle of the table, beside me, Karly Zedic. Infront of us, a whole lotta white boys in suits, holdin up cameras, tape recorders and microphones.

James two questions. First one. What is your gameplan coming into the biggest fight of your career, and the second question, do you think it will work?

I gave him a funny look. Like honestly, what kind of a question was that?

::CONFIDENT:: | JAMES SHARK |
Yall know me straight up. I dont play no bullshit games for real. I dont got no gameplan you kiddin me. This aint no Mixed Martial Arts bullshit, this is professional wrestling. I just wing it you know?, I just come in there and do me. What Im plannin to do is endin it obviously. Just goin in there and gettin it over it. I dont like Death Angel, I dont like Jason Hawk. I just want to go in there, get over it, get my pay cheque and be done with all the Bloody Sunday Bullshit know what Im sayin?

James, Christopher Male from WrestleNewz. First question, you criticized Jason Hawk by saying he is not ready to be champion again because of him saying that his losing streak is normal and everyone does it. You can make the argument that a champion wouldn't say "I just want to go in there and get it over with" right?

....No

But why not?

Cause you have a small dick.

....um.. alright, whatever. Second question. Who do you think will be more of a challenge, Hawk or Angel?

I said this millions, millions, millions and millions of times. Death Angel shouldn't be in this match. Auctually they both shouldn't be. Hawk doesn't desereve a title shot cause he just back and last time he was in the ring he was moppin the floor with his face. Death Angel dont desereve a title shot, he ranked #3 in IWF but he hasn't impressed me or you white boys, feel me?, like for real, they both dont desereve a shot at ma title but what it comes down to is this is a triple threat match on paper, know what Im sayin?, but in reality, this match is not Angel vs Shark vs Hawk, this match is Shark vs Hawk. Death Angel isn't going to win. Hawk aint gon win. I will. So it dont matter, it, it dont matter who is tougher, Im walking out champion, feel me?, so like regardless that Angel is a little pussy boy who plays with his titties, and regardless that Jason Hawk has a bigger dick than him, that dont mean Hawk is walking out champ, know what Im sayin?, that just mean that if it was Hawk vs Angel, Hawk would win, but nahh, Im in this match too, feel me?, so like... Im walking out Champ, know wha-

Yes we know what your saying.

I was gon say, know what I mean, but ye.

Anyways, last question, the Rose vs Shark match, when can we see that happening?, in a recent interview with Vinny he stated we can see that happening sooner than later.

You can expect it to happen when the cowboy gets off his pony and wakes the fuck up. Like he can say it'll happen soon but, he is gon be in the tournament ahlie?, I aint gon lose this championship. I aint gon be in the tournament, and I doubt he gon even win the tournament so redneck can keep dreamin.

And if you do lose?

If and buts are for white boys. Put yo money on Sharky. Im retainin the Full Throttle Championship.

Shark, George Ronello from Ringside Heat. This whole family situation, how do you feel about seeing your dad and sister again?, I mean are you happy?, like what are your emotions?

I couldn't care less. All my life I told ma self If I saw the old man Id knock him out but... iunno, had time to take things in and I know mommadukes lookin down at me would beat ma black ass, cause altough the nigga disrespected her and left us, I cant disrespect blood or family like that you know?

They're going to visit you before your match too?

Ye they want money like they in dept and shit, Im rich, so like, iunno. Im gotta think about things too, at the same time they could be lyin so iunno, and I could get payback too like... cause of him I lived on the streets so I can just be like yo, now cause of me, you gon live on the streets but... its disprespect to ma sis so iunno.

Do all these thoughts affect your focus on your match at all?

I can uh.. you know. Sit here act all good shit, pretend it dont but it definetly does. Yall can talk amongst yall white self and think "Oh no Hawk has a real advantage" or now yall can think "Oh now the fatboy got an advantage" but nahh it aint like that at all, cause me admittin it is not me bein honest or nice, its me bein confident. Im confident in ma striking, ma ability to remain champion and the fuckin strength and heart I have. Like... its just confidence, and I know me sayin that it does affect me and it will effect me, that dont mean Im gon lose, fuck, this whole thing dont have to give me a disadvantage, like yo, it can give me a big advanatge, now I got a sister to fight for, you know?, like or, somethin to prove to ma father, shit like that. So it dont mean It effects me in a negative way, you know?, it can effect me in a positive way too.

James, over here, just one question. Your father, the first words he said to you, or words he said about you after seeing you for the first time in years were "from brooklyn new york, he is the fighting pride of the uh.. n word, like you seem to have stuck onto that, as a nickname or something. What are your thoughts on it?

What he said is true, and I do like it. I am the fighting pride of all the niggas. Im the only black man in IWF and I feel they only got me to cheer for. Im the fighting pride cause yall can say theres black kids that dont like me cause they say Im a negative stereotype, but yo, how can I be a negative stereotype for black people?. The first ever Full Throttle Champion is gon go down in the history books of being a black guy. Im the champion, and Im ranked #1 in IWF, and Im undefeated. That aint nothin for black people to be ashamed of.

Yes but they are probobly ashamed of how racial you are, you've been here for about 25 minutes and you've already used the term "white boy" various amounts of times.

Oh so its wrong for me to fight fire with fire just cause Im black right?

Fire with fire?

When Vincent Van Rose said hes used to black people doing his work and being his slave, nobody said nothin, homie didn't even get a slap on the wrist. When O'Shannon talked about me bein black, liking KFC and bein somethin out of a BET Movie, nobody said shit, nobody did shit, so I knocked the motherfucker out. Im the only mandem that cared, feel me?. Now Hawk is sayin all this bullshit about how its weird for me to be ontop of the world cause Im black?, yo, dog, holla at a playa, why aint anyone doin shit?. Then when I call a dude a white boy, its fuckin World War Three right?

Well.... uh

Whats the matter white boy?, Sharky got yo tounge?. Like for real. O'Shannon talked shit he got hit. Now Hawk is talkin shit, he gon get hit and knocked the fuck out this Sunday, as for Vinny boy he gon be dealt with when the time is right.

James, Hawk talked about how he might knock you out to take your title, and that he thinks he could. You stated that hes just talking out of his ass, and now hes claiming to have knocked you out at BattleGrounds. Were you knocked out? how badly were you hurt?

Its unbelievable how much whitey talks. Motherfucker gots a glass jaw, hes easy to knockout, we've seen him get his ass kicked up and down, side to side and all over the fuckin ring in his last set of hundred matches. At Battlegrounds I wasn't knocked. Its called playin safe. I had a match with O'Shannon that night, Champion vs Champion. If I didn't get up, Hawk woulda just taken advantage of a given opportunity, kicked me down and keep beatin on me until I wouldn't be able to face O'Shanon. I was playin safe. As for how badly I was hurt... when Hawk fell ontop of me from the 30 ft ladder it felt like a big box of pillows fallin onto ma chest.

What do you have to say to those who think you will lose this Sunday?

Yall gotta be outta yo fuckin mind to think Casper the Ghost gon beat me. He pulled a Death Angel on me. Pullin up random ass promos. Actin like a cop eatin his doughnuts lookin to hunt me down. I seen better actin from white boy Zac Efron. Like if the white boys wanna be behind their white boy, thats cool, its fine, they got that right. I hope they dont bet they house on it cause Ima steal they house, feel me?. Im not losin this Sunday, it aint too late for white boys to jump ship.

I said to the people who think you would lose this Sunday, I didn't say they think you will lose to Hawk.

Well who else will they think Ima lose to?, the refferee?

Um.. but Death Angel is in this match too.

What did I say an hour ago homie?. Give me a break dog. Death Angel is in this match on paper, but lets be real, Fat boy couldn't even win this match even if the prize was replaced with a All You Can Eat Buffet for Life Card instead of it bein the Full Throttle Championship.

Just because hes... big doesnt mean he has no chance, that can play to his advantage.

Advantage ma natural black ass, homie gotta forget about the all you can eat buffets, someone gotta hand the nigga an all you can eat salad bar.

James, you havent hid your feelings from how you feel about Death Angel or how you think he is the weakest link in this match. Jason Hawk hasn't either, however, other than Hawk being past his prime what do you think about him?

I said errthang I needed to say about the dude. I already said hes past his prime, I talked about how hes on a record making losing streak, and I talked about how I feel as if hes my bitch. Theres nothing more I can say homie.

What do you think the people see in him to make them think hes going to defeat you?

Listen I dont want to talk about the motherfucker man. I dont. I just want to do ma talkin in the ring. I feel like I said enough about the dude, I just want to do my talking in his face, up close, and personal.

Ok well what can fans expect to see on Sunday buying this Pay Per View?

Expect to see... violence.. lots of it..., Confidence..... plenty to share, two white boys knocked the fuck out....sharin a bed, and a Nigga holdin up the Full Throttle Championship with a thumbs up.... Negros will never have looked so happy.

Back to top Go down

Addressing The White Boys
Page 1 of 1