Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds LI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds LI Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds LI   Battle Grounds LI I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:09 am

Another week, another show. And it was alright.

Nothing extraordinary or fucking awesome. It just didn't reach that level. But I still enjoyed it.

Nothing in the first half of the show really caught my attention. Except for when Jinx curb stomped Loca. Domenstic violence FTW! And when Apollos bit Blaze. Bitch move by the way.

And Cody. Get to know the characters better. Your match was good but Rick and Matt made it seem a bit weird. Especially Rick.

I was happy to see that this show picked up the pace when CC took over. So kudos for that CC.

Parker vs Robbie. Match of the night. Without a doubt! And it made me look so much towards Shark vs Parker. Parker better keep up the pace now!

And that Shark interview. I swear I have seen him say all of those things on twitter!

Ruby vs Chad was hilarious. I love to see Chad Mason fall flat on his face. Ruby bumped a few steps higher on the ladder of my favorites with that ending Razz

And then came the highlight of the night! Problems in Natural Law and Beno fucking destroyed. I wanna know who did that! Push that storyline to the moon and back! AND THEN BACK TO THE MOON!!

The main event was good too. But come on IWF. STEP UP YOUR GAME! 2-0 to ASWF! Dafuq!?

So all in all this was a decent show. A bit disappointing to see that it couldn't do anything with the momentum last week's show created but that is alright. We need show like these every now and then so those really good shows seem extra good. So really it all goes towards the bigger picture Razz

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz out of 10 Razzes this week.

JHAWK OUT!

Oh.. and Lilah and Rosa are totally fucking each other
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds LI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LI   Battle Grounds LI I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:19 am

DONT YOU QUESTION ME ANUSHOLE
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds LI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LI   Battle Grounds LI I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:40 am

HAWKMEN'S WEEKLY FEEDBACK BONANZA FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rest of you....TAKE NOTE!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds LI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LI   Battle Grounds LI I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:46 am

And I don't even get to be in the shows! I should be rewarded!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Grounds LI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LI   Battle Grounds LI I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds LI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: