Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title Empty
PostSubject: Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title   Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title Open

Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title   Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:28 am

The scene opens up and we see a white Bentley Phantom pulling into the arena. The door opens and Philip Joseph steps out and shakes his head as he gets out. He reaches in and grabs his bags and begins to head in to find his locker room. Once he finds his locker room he walks in and looks disgusted, he throws his bags on the couch and starts to look around.

PJ: What the hell is this? This looks like a dump. Don't these people know who I am? I mean come on wheres the stocked bar with the champagne and my 50in Flat screen.

Philip walks over to a Tv sitting in the corner, its about 14 inches and has rabbit ears. He shakes his head and picks it up and tosses it to the trash.

PJ: How the hell do they expect me to work with this. I need to get my people in here A.S.A.P to get this room just right.

Philip reaches into his pocket and pulls out his new iPhone 5 and begins scrolling through the contacts then he makes a call.

PJ: Hey its Philip I need someone to come on down here to my new Locker room and give it a make over, I feel like im in the ghetto of the wrestling world here. I want this place to look as nice and elegant as my house in the hills. Can you make it happen?

Philip shakes is head and starts to smile.

PJ: Good I will see you in a few hours, I want this done so you better get here and get to work.

Philip laughs as he hangs up his phone. He walks to the couch where his bag is and pulls out a Champagne bottle, he pops the top and takes a sip.

PJ: Ahhh, good shit, soon this dump will look respectable. Well anyways I need to start getting ready for this Open Invite for the IWF High Impact #1 contender's match at Fallout. I have no idea who is going to be in this match or anything about who is here. I only remember Tolly and Savage from UECW and they were just bottom feeders. They couldn't lick the dirt from my shoes.

Philip begins to chuckle as he opens up his bag and goes behind a curtain and begins to change into his work out clothes, he walks back out shirtless and in shorts and drops to the floor and begins to do Push ups.

PJ: All I know is that there is no one here that is even close to my level. Yeah I may be the new guy but not very many of you know of me and what I have accomplished. I am a Former Champion but left wrestling to mingle with the ladies and work on my movies. I even dabbled in the MMA game, but the movies were where the money and girls were.

Philip Chuckles as he finishes up his set of 50 push ups he starts to walk over to his Pull up bar,

PJ: I know what your thinking, damn look at those Abs this guy is stacked. Its ok don't be jealous that I am better looking then you and all your ladies want a real man.

Philip jumps up and grabs the pull up bar and begins his pull ups he does about 30 before switching to 1 arm.

PJ: Yeah I am the perfect human being, everyone in IWF is going to be jealous once I step into that ring. There is no one here that even comes close to intimidating me. I will walk through everyone I mean come on look at me I am perfection, I am the Champagne Superstar. Come Fallout everyone will Know who I am as I walk out the Number One contender for the IWF High Impact Championship.

All of a sudden there is a knock on the door. Philip walks over to the door and opens it up to see a man with a cart full of stuff and a Giant TV. Philip smiles and signals for the man to come in.

PJ: Wow that was fast, can you look at this dump. I need you to fix it up and fix it up fast. I cannot be bringing any girls back here with this place looking like this. You got about 4 hours to make it happen before I come back.

Philip backs up his bags and heads out the door towards the parking lot.

PJ: Just remember The Name, I am the Champagne Superstar, I am the Future and I am here to stay, I will be the new IWF High Impact Number one contender after fallout.

Philip laughs as his driver opens the backseat of the Bentley and 2 girls are sitting inside waiting for him. The car drives off and the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title   Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:35 pm

OOC note: permissions have been obtained from those involved in this RP-- I thank you
25th September 2012: 19:17

We fade in on of all people, Alexander Remington, the restaurant is busy and waiters dine, waitresses take order it's quite the place, lavish décor, nice music, Alex Dines for this moment alone with his thoughts.

Another figure enters the scene, moving slowly into shot form just behind him, and not dressed in his usual get up, Devlin Raine is in a suit Devlin, introduced to us in this formal setting, doesn't quite seem to fit in with the suit he's got on and that is what Alex sees suddenly walking around him to grab a chair and gently inch it out.

"May I have this chair?

Alex looks up at the familiar face, that familiar voice and before he can really say yes, or no Devlin takes the self-offered seat and waits for it to sink in that he's wearing a suit before he interrupts Alex again.

"Just because I don't dress up nice, doesn't mean I can't Remi...Surprised to see me?

Alex shakes his head and finally gets a word in, as Devlin relaxes back in the seat.

"In that suit? Maybe , what is this all about Devlin? You come here, I have a big match on the way and.."

Devlin interrupts.

"And you sold out, you went corporate."

And Now Alex understands, he chuckles a little as if amused by Devlin's reaction, that slight smile on his face, whilst Devlin still smiles back leaning on one hand, it was clear why Devlin was hear now, as the two of them had always been the types to generally rail against authority, well Devlin had anyway.

"You know me Devlin, I've always looked out for myself first and foremost. That's never changed. I 'played' revolution with you in UECW because at the time, that was the best course of action for me and my career. Now, I've developed a great business relationship with Corey Casey, and it's working out splendidly for the both of us. I must say, it's quite the relief not having to deal with the headache of a holy war between myself and management all the time. Besides, Corey Casey is unlike any other 'management' type that we've ever done war with Devlin. Corey Casey is fair. Corey Casey is just. Corey Casey would do anything in his power to make this a better company as a whole. He just understands that a company with Alexander Remington as its figurehead is simply good for business. So yeah, I've gone corporate. It was the only reasonable decision."

Devlin nods a little as the waiter comes up and Devlin shakes his head waving him off as if saying he's not here long.

"That's all I wanted to Know, Alex..Why..All good ...I'll see you in N'awlins maybe."

Alex blinks at that as Devlin gets up

"You signed up?"

Devlin just grins at Alex widely as he leaves him with an ever so subtle remark.

“Of course I did.”

Two days later, New Orleans,Louisiana

We fade in to a set of fingers playing a familiar riff on electric guitar, as we zoom out we discover the player is of The Animals, vintage 60's footage of their hit 'House of the Rising Sun' the camera keeps on zooming back to focus more on a figure, stretched across a couch and dressed in a set of jeans and a t shirt, much more at home in this get up.

Devlin Raine.

He looks at the camera with a wry grin, acknowledging it's presence with a salute as he stands up and beckons it to follow him, out onto the balcony of a hotel, looking over the city the song speaks of.

New Orleans.

“Hell of a city to make your debut in isn't it? New Orleans, a city that's seen so much in it's history fallen, risen, fallen again and never gives up and now it's host to Fall out, to an event that will have the biggest names to eve r grace a ring perform for a crowd of -thousands- Millions if you include T.V...Hell of a Prospect ain't it? Of course why should you guys care? Right I mean you don't even know who I am....I should fix that.”

The man moves over to a table where a bottle of Soda awaits him, carefully turned so you can't really tell the brand form this angle, subtly manipulated so there's no random product placement besides the stuff he -wants- you to see., he gestured to him, an animated figure even whilst her speaks.

“I am Devlin Raine and I just signed my ass up for the IWF, what have I done?Where have I been and why should we care I hear you ask? Well I'll answer all those questions come these Battle Royale, you see...I am former UECW , but I was never what you call a 'company guy', hell I did what I thought was right and Istill do but I was always somewhat of a flag waver, hell raiser..You name it and most of all I was always a man of the people, which would be you guys, watching this, right now...and of course some members of the IWF locker room..”

Devlin waves to the camera with a mouthed “Hi Guys.”, before of course carrying on with his little monologue

“So, a new place, a new house and whole new list of ways to come out and prove myself, climb the ranks, familiar faces too! I mean, Alex Remington, Griff Hawkins, Jack Svaage, John Tolly, jeez the List is endless, I almost feel like I'm forgetting somebody..Oh that's right The Star Destroyer himself, The Superman, the Black Dragon, The insert your own nick name here, Stygian! Hi there guy! Didja miss me?!”

Devlin puts on a wide smile and gives a thumbs up to camera before waving a hand some and shaking his head a bit with a slight chuckle.

“Of course not, or if you did, you wouldn't tell me, any way I'm here , no going back now I look forwards to randomly name dropping you as many times as I can, won't that be fun?! But none of that really pertains to what is happening on the 30th..Does it? Hell No! We're talking about Battle Royale, only without the exploding collar routine and more with hauling a guy...or girls ass over the top rope to see who'll go forth and the Number #1 contender spot for the IWF Impact title..and since nobody has told me I'm expressly forbidden to compete, I might as well throw my hat in and say 'I'm In!' ..And give you guys and girls there a chance to show you all what Devlin is all about... ”

The youngster leans a little on the railing whilst he sips that soda and looks down again to the city as he draws in a slow breath nodding to himself

“Of course a Battle Royale s no easy feat, I mean every starts in the ring , it's chaos,, bodies here and there no Friends to speak off and you just have to Survive, seriously I can't think of any -better- way to make an arrival, I'll get to meet all the interesting people, smile, throw them over the top rope and carry on, or alternatively if I don't pay attention it's me going over that rope, It's a Gamble.. It's a case of Destiny, to a degree and normally I'd be all over that sort a thing..But you see Destiny is something you have to seize.. Like the day..You can't just assume it's going to fall in your lap.. You have to take[/] it with every single thing you have and if that means making a gamble? Then Gamble! Maybe not in a cards and blackjack way, but you gotta be willing to take risks in order to get rewards..and -that- is what I'm about...That and a nifty line in trying to do the right thing by [i]all of you people..But I can't get you r support if I don't every every single second of your attention..So C'mon! Let me Entertain you!..And I'll see you at Fallout”

Devlin smiles and salutes to the camera waving a bit before dangling a thumb and little finger by his ear like a phone and mouthing 'call me' with a wink.

Fade out.
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title   Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:26 pm

The scene opens up and we see a White Bentley Phantom pulling into the arena. The driver gets out and opens the back door and out comes Philip Joseph wearing a black Armani suit with his gator shoes and his Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses. He reaches into the car and two lovely ladies climb out. Philip wraps his arm around and heads into the areana followed by the cameras.

PJ: Wow the crew really got this done perfect this looks just like a room in my beach house.

Philip then looks at the TV on the wall and sees a 32 inch flat screen on the wall. Philip looks furious.

PJ: What the hell is this shit, I specifically told them to put in the 62inch. I am going to hurt someone.

Philip walks over to where the tv is and pulls it off the wall and smashes it on the floor. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his new iPhone5 and begins to dial.

PJ:What the hell is this TV in my room, I told you the 62 and you get me a 32, are you stupid or something?

Theres a pause as Philip listens

PJ: I don't care if you couldn't get the 62 inch, don't you know who I am? I am the Champagne Superstar, I shouldn't have to wait. You need to get back here pronto or your ass is fired.

Philip hangs up the phone and looks at the ladies, he signals for them to have a seat on the couch. He walks over to his Liquor cabinet and pulls out a bottle of Cristal. He walks over and grabs 3 glasses, he pours em all a glass.

PJ: Ladies make yourself at home, I have to handle a few things.

Philip walks back to his changing area and begins to undress, He walks back out with his dress shirt unbuttoned and walks over to the camera,

PJ: So this is my debut match here in IWF and as far as I can tell there isn't much competition. I mean so far only one other person has signed up for the Battle Royal and he doesn't seem like much of a threat. I mean come on the guys name is Devlin, sounds like a very confused guy.

Philip Kinda chuckles to himself.

PJ: I know a few people here in this company and they are just bottom feeders and leeches like most people here in the Company. I mean John Tolly and that little punk Jack Savage who just walks in here and kisses the bosses ass and gets a title shot from the get go. I mean come on this guy couldn't even polish my shoes. I wonder how many Hj's and Bj's that took him.

The girls begin to laugh as they are sitting on the couch and over hear Philip's comments. He looks over and winks at them and turns back to the camera.

PJ: Anyways come Sunday I am going to show all of these kids here in the company what a real superstar looks like. They have not seen anyone even close to my talent.I mean I am an accomplished wreslter,Actor and even some MMA.

Philip opens up his shirt and shows off his stunning abs and points.

PJ: I am the definition of perfection I mean look at this body. Soon enough all these chumps here will be hating me, when there ladies come running to a real man.

Philip takes a sip of his Champagne and sets the glass down.

PJ: How many other guys here in this place can say that? I have no respect for anyone here, not even upper managent. They are all a bunch of corrupt idiots. When I hear them talk it sounds like a group of Romney supporters.

That comment draws a few laughs from the ladies and even the camera guy.

PJ: Look even some of your employees agree with me. Anyways on to bigger and better things. All I am going to say is you all need to have eye's in the back of your head, I am coming for blood and I won't stop until I am the Champ. I will run this place by the time I am down and you all will be bowing down to me.

Philip walks back to his dressing area and changes into some street clothes. He walks out and signals to the ladies to get ready.

PJ: Well its been real I will see you all on Sunday at Fallout, but I have some better things to do then sit here and talk to you miserable folks, I have to lovely ladies to take out tonight.

Philip grabs his glasses and the ladies walk up and be puts his arms around em as he heads back to the parking lot. The get to his Bentley and the driver gets out and the two ladies climb in. Philip turns to the camera.

PJ: Just remember The Name, I am the Champagne Superstar, I am the Future and I am here to stay, I will be the new IWF High Impact Number one contender after fallout.

Philip Climbs into the car and they drive off as the scene fades away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title   Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:17 am

::It is one of the wrestling's most well known emblems. It is the wrestling ring. The 20x20 squared circle is the famed battle ground for all who have stepped through it. This one however bares the logo of the IWF.::

::The logo rests on the middle of the squared circle as a young man, short brown hair, blue eyes, wearing a pair of baggy southpole jeans, southpole shirt and white air jordans, enters the ring slowly, pacing all around getting a feel for the ring.::

::The gentlemen paces around to the middle of the ring and he takes a seat in the middle of the ring, his knees nears his chest. His hair has some gel or hair product in it to make it look nice, and he appears clean shaven, but that focus, that look in his eyes has not faded. He is revealed as IWF's new signing David"Lucky"Bable.::

::At the moment, Bable seems to sorting through his thoughts whiling siting in the ring. A slight sigh and it seems the newbie is ready to speak.::

“Eight months.”

::Bable glances up to the ceiling.::

“For eight long months I have been waiting to enter a big name federation's ring, and here I stand in the middle of the IWF ring. For eight months the willingness to want to compete has made me hungry and wanting to prove my worth to those all those doubters who have ever doubted me. For eight months the crowds on the indy circuit have been clamoring for my big splash to happen . But now, at IWF's Fallout, that all happens.”

::He lowers his gaze back to the ring. He folds his arms and rests them on top of his knees.::

“On that night, IWF will have the open challenge for their High Impact Championship number one contendership. Like a lucky bounce in back and forth football game, I will make the lucky moves to become the number one contender in my very first match. And once more, I will all the doubters wrong, who doubt my ability and my size. Why? Because now is my time. Now is my moment.”

“When I walk into the battle royal at Fallout, I will make it a goal to prove why I am here to stay. I set out to show the world why I am a capable of being a big name here in IWF. No one might be able to see as a champion here in IWF or think I have the skills to even step in this ring. I have won over ever doubter so far, some come defeated by me signing with IWF and the rest will be defeated when I win the open challenge battle royal. I have come to learn of two men in this battle roayl, Mr. Devlin Raine and Mr. Philp Joesph, they come from this organization called UECW. I have heard of this UECW, a lot of rich history, but that gentlemen was there and this is here and it's a different type of atmosphere from what I can guess and understand. Most of the time I have been in the indy circuit, I have taken my skills to another level and I try to raise the bar everytime I am in the ring, I have no grand legendary career to rest on. I have virtually begun my career and I am making the most of it. I could become a flop or I can become a huge success, only time will tell, but know this Raine and Joesph and all others who I may encountered in this battle royal and after, I will not back down and I will strive to be the best.”

::From the look onhis face, David seems like he has the urge to compete right now, he begins to feel antzy and leaps to his feet, as he paces throughout the ring, bouncing off the ropes and doing stutter steps here and there. He takes a moment to pause and take in the emotion overwhelming.::

“Yet, as much as I have accomplished, I need a lot more improvement. I have to earn my stripes and pay my dues here in IWF. This battle royal will be the first step in doing that. You see, I think it is safe to say that I have more guts then brains as some may say, but that shows the heart I have and what risk I am willing to take to make a big splash here. But you know what? I want to make the BIGGEST splash.”

::He folds his arms against the ring ropes, placing them over and under the top rope. He closes his and slowly opens them and looks up at the roof the buliding.::

“I want to be the guy who everyone talks about for nights to come and say, "hey, that guy in one night, made the biggest splash in wrestling history", that when I do, I will take it a step furthur and keep rasing the bar over and over again, my induction to IWF will be one not to miss.”

“Maybe it’s ego or maybe it’s just the drive to be the best in my chosen field, or it could be a combination of both, but I want to create an untested legacy. And eight months of busting my ass, eight months searching for that one opportunity has made me very hungry.”

“Now maybe it is a little hypocritical to say things like that after just debuting and competing in a major promotion. Yes, I could have gone to any company that offered me a contract. In the eight months I have been looking, I could have been wrestling somewhere else and probably be a champion by now or just still getting my feet wet. So why did I take eight months to find the right place?”

“Well there are two reasons really.”

::Bable lifts his left hand holds up two fingers. He lowers one.::

“The first is loyalty.”

::Placing his hand back on the ropes, Bable smirks.::

“Loyalty to craft yes. I am also talking about a loyalty one has to a company. I am a firm believer in loyalty. I have had a pretty fair share of politics in my young career. IWF ignores that and is giving me a chance. So until this company closes or I retire, I plan to stay in the IWF.”

::He remains smirking as he lifts his hand back up and holds up two fingers.::

“The second reason is simply because, I wanted to go where the top tier talent was at, and that is IWF.”

::Opening his hand, Bable gestures to the wall, where a photo of the many stars that have come and gone from IWF. He walks out of the ring, and takes a walk over to this wall and stares at the legends and current stars of the IWF. These photos make David ponder to himself, maybe if he can one day consider himself an elite member of this group, which leads him to walk back to the ring. He takes a seat in the corner as he looks to the middle where the IWF logo is. This is clearly proof that Bable has ambitions for himself in IWF::

“I’ve made apparent to both Joesph and Delvin and all of those who are looking to doubt my heart and size, that I ain't going anywhere any time soon and I have bigger fight then all those they have ever met. I did a few appearances here and there and wrestled a couple of matches in places like Japan and Mexico, to apperciate my craft and make me a well rounder superstar. Mostly though, I was looking to better myself. It’s nice to take those chances and opportunities and make yourself better then what you were.”

“Those chances and opportunites are the ones that make you want to believe in yourself and prove you can achieve anything through the power of belief in yourself. As I said over and over again, I'm here to make the biggest splash here in IWF, I have one goal. That goal is to be the very best in this company. Nothing will change that. I amready to achieve that goal.”

::The scene shifts to complete blackness. No light is visible inside the darkness. Somewhere within the darkness, a creaking is heard. A sliver of light slowly starts to illuminate a staircase. Suddenly, the entire room is illuminated. The camera pans around. This place has not been seen on television for nearly a year, yet it is instantly recognizable despite appearing to be somewhat reorganized. The walls are lined with various magazine covers. There are two large picture frames on the wall, one that depicts the beginning of David's career, while the other depicts David signing his IWF contract. Trophy cases sit on the floor, against these decorated walls. Each case contains trophies with photos of the night they were won, sitting on stands that also list the match, the date, the event and venue of each victory. One case is all trophies. Another contains the championships Bable won on the indy circuit. Another contains the titles earned in another indy fed Bable wrestled in for a few months and so on and so on. The fourth case contains the championships wonby the idolsof David Bable. While it can be argued that the room is just one man’s over confidence, its owner maintains that he is just showing his credts and achievements. Footsteps can be heard as Bable descends the stairs into the room.::

“Given all I accomplished on the indy circuit, some may say I have not done enough and they are right. When you get right down to it, I have a lot more to prove and at Fallout that will happen. But you want to know something? I want to do it the right way, I want to do it better then anyone has ever seen. “Lucky” David Bable has come to redefine what it means to be a pro wrestler. And I will do it over and over again, night in and night out.”

::“Lucky” stands on the last step before the floor, looking into the room with a slight hint of nostalgia from a man who misses what he believes his calling. It is clear he has not been inside this room a lot in the last few months.::

“And that road to the top is with the battle royal and the high impact championship.”

::There is an intensity and drive in the voice of Bable that starts to rise as he speaks. His eyes are focused, like a predator’s about to strike. He is not smiling. He is not amused. His is focused on his next match and his next opponents.::

“You see Raine and Joesph, I have every single intention of proving all the doubters wrong at Fallout. The old guard’s time is over and it's time for the IWF to get new defintion of rasing the bar. It is the time for a new generation to rise up and make history in the IWF. I will lead that new generation. I will carve that history in the blood, sweat and tears I pour into the ring. Unlike you gentlemen, I earned the moniker people know me by. I did not come up with them because they sounded good. No, I earned them and proved why again and again. Once more, I will show the world why I am Lucky, why I can be the best.”

::The camera pans back to watch David Bable head back up the stairs as the scene fades black.::
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-3-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title   Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:22 pm

*the scene opens with Tolly standing over looking the Gulf of mexico. He's dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, he seems to be deep in thought as he watches the barges float by but Tolly's mind is elsewere.

John:When I first heard about the collapes of the UECW, i was lost, the company that had been my home for 5 years was suddenly out of business and I was out of a job.I wasn't sure what to do, I mean I had just returned from retirement and now it seemed I was being forced back into retirement.

*he takes a breath looking up at the sky*

John:and then I was offered a contract with the IWF, at first I wasn't sure. Did I really want to start over again with a new federation? Maybe it was time for me to just bow out, but something kept gnawing at me, that this was the opportunity of a life time. A chance to start over. A chance to show all the naysayers just how good I am!

*Tolly gives a smirk*

John:I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm the next High Impact Champion and future world champion, wrestling's "true" Franchise John Tolly! Oh I can hear all you idiots right now

*in a mocking voice*

John:ohh who does he think he is comming in here and saying he's going to be a world champion before he's ever had a match.

*John gives a humorless chuckle as he shakes his head*

John: How can I say that? Simple, because i've proven it time and time again! 16 championships in my carrer prove it and at Fallout I have the chance to prove it again when I take part in an over the top rope battle royal for a shot at the High Impact title.

*John cracks a smile as he runs his fingers through his hair*

John:To be honest I have no idea what the High Impact Title is nor do I really care. All I know is that its a title and in this business title mean power and respect, and this little trinket is just one step closer to my ultimate goal of becoming world champion. You see i'm gong to let you all in on a little secret as to what makes me one of the best ever. I may not be the best technical wrestler of all time, I may not be the best brawler or high flyer, hell I may not even be the best talker or the most charismatic wrestler of all time. But i'm the smartest

*he grins evilly as he taps the temples of his head*

John: always have a plan, and a plan with in a plan, and back up plans if those fail.Now I wouldn't be an evil geniues if I didn't tell you all what my ultimate goal was, what it was that I wanted! I...want... IT ALL! The Fame, the glory, the respect! 15 years in this industry, countless titles and I still constantly get treated like a glorified mid-carder, and you idiot fans are the worst, sitting on your computers typing away critising ever thing that i do, saying stuff about this that you don't have the slightest clue about!I try to be the good guy and what does it get me? Oh Tolly's lost his edge. Tollys got soft. Yeah I got soft because you "people" made me soft! Do you know there was a time when a card that had John Tolly on the bill actually made people take notice? That I wasn't just the butt of someones joke? Well guess what? That time is back!

*john chuckles to himself*

John: it's funny how more things change the more they stay the same though. I figured I might see some familiar faces when I came here, just not as many as i have and who i've seen. Phill I have to say i'm a bit confused? I mean I total understand that in this match there are no friends and no partners and that we both would do anything we could to make sure, that we win. I get that, but after we had our talk in the locker room the other day and you agreed that two heads are better than one and decided to join forces with me. I thought that maybe you would be just a little more cordial toward me when cutting your promo? A bottom feeder?? Seriously? and just what have YOU done hmmm Mr. Joseph?An expensive suit and a fancy car don't make you a great wrestler Phillip. You see unlike you I don't care that much about having the finer things in life, I care about going out and proving that i am the best wrestler in the world today! You see what sets me apart from everyone else in this match, Is that i'm willing to end someones career to get what I want? Can you say the same this Davd Bable? Are you willing to go to that limit or do you care too much about what the fans will think of you?

*he glares at the camera*

John:I would cripple my own mother if it meant i could get a title shot! So just what the hell do you think i'm capable of doing to you! As for you Devin? Our paths never really crossed much in UECW, but your a former world champion too so that means I have to respect you, though on the other had you seem way to concerned with Styigian? Makes me wonder if your head is truly in this match? You need to stop worrying about Sty and start worrying about me, not that it matters because in the end, I will be the last man standing and prove that..I'm better than ALL of you!

* scene fades to black*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title   Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Title: Time is Temporary but Memories, they are Eternal. Remember this!

A single tear falls in the background from a face that can only be described as a shadow against an already darkened background. The camera follows the tear as it falls. Suddenly, that single tear hits a surface and when it does, it spreads into a light. Suddenly the camera angle switches to where the surface of light now is the background for what follows.

Voice Over:
Let not your hearts be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In my Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. John 14:1. Even in death, as the dead shall rise again, so shall Mr. Enigma!

The scene change to a flurry of panic as Mr. Enigma is seen walking from a limo to his hotel. Reporters from around the globe are present trying to figure out what happened to Mr. Enigma on his first episode of the debut of IWF. Mr. Enigma has never been one to miss out of a show or miss out on an opportunity to shine and showcase his abilities in the squared circle. Many are aware of the sudden passing of his long time body guard and friend Mike, but questions were also swirling about legal issues as Mr. Enigma has not been a stranger to murder charges in his treasured past.

Enigma makes his way through the crowd finally but unlike other times; this time, it’s without his guard and old friend Big Mike at his side. This time, he has had to go at things that normally he has had others to stand by him on all alone; even the more simple things like just managing to get through a crowd of reporters.

Voice Over:
When it is stated, to those of you that represent the IWF that you are in a bad place, please, do not take this time of Enigma’s weakness as a time of advantage. Time is precious, but memories, they last forever. The last few weeks have not been good ones for Enigma, but again, even in death, there is a time to be reborn. As with the ASWF, a federation with great potential but flawed ambition, even out of its demise, life was brought forth and clarity was discovered. One thing that is definitely clear is that come show time, you will understand the notion of a man’s back being against a wall and his fight being even greater during those times. Whether you are a young IWF talent filled with immaturity or a wannabe vet filled with pride and no true identity, Mr. Enigma will make what is unknown, clear and what is prideful, an utter fail. Like the ashes, Enigma will rise again, but for now, I suggest you allow the Enigma of God morn with God. Some say not to mess with a man and his money or a man and his women. Enigma says, do not cross a man and his God because where Enigma “can and will” destroy you and your vain ambitions, Enigma’s God can and will remove you from your very existence as if you never existed. Either way, it sounds good to me.

The darkness appears again against an already blackened backdrop with the shadow of a man sitting in the distance. Again, a single tear falls to the ground and again the camera follows that tear. As it did before, the tear hits a solid surface turning into another scene which followed.

Voice Over:
There is a time to accept life challenges and to the talent of the IWF, soon, you will likewise come to accept Enigma as your lifelong challenge as well. But you see, Enigma does not see you as a life challenge. Sure you walk in with the pride of your life behind you in your precious titles and various ways that you mimic the Enigma in how you like to deal pain to your victims but understand this. There is only one Enigma in this business and that is Mr. Enigma. Big Mike was a gentle giant but Enigma will not be so gentle…not one bit! Time is precious but the memory and the impression that Enigma will leave on this federation with all of your demises and the process of it; it will indeed be one for the ages! Mike served me well and now, now Enigma shall serve him with a performance that will be left with no questions and no doubts of what he both meant to Enigma and the passion that shall drive Enigma to a victory in memory of him.

The door opened to Enigma’s hotel and CNN reporter Wolf Blitzer enters as Enigma had given him and him only permission to interview Enigma earlier in that day. The light’s in the room where off and only the light from the outside moonlight gave the room the glimmer of light that it currently has. Wolf was okay with this as he understood what Enigma was dealing with at this time along with the prior knowledge of what Enigma was known to do to reporters that he had distaste for especially when then asked questions he did not want to answer. While they prepped for the interview, Enigma reflected back on another more recent death in his life, his old girlfriend LD aka Lady Diva who later tried to kill Enigma for unknown reasons, only to find death knocking at her own door courtesy of Mr. Enigma himself.

Rather than focus on the negative, Enigma tried to make the memory as positive as he could understanding that with as much as they shared, most of it only ended in more pain than gain. Here was a fonder memory of LD. It was a time to love for Enigma, but like most other things in his life, a time that also ended in tragedy. For now, Enigma again tried to keep a good memory of even her clear trying to find solace in the pain.

Wolf got straight to the point, breaking the sudden memory with precision.

Wolf:
Enigma, let’s get straight to the point, you have dealt with death for a great portion of your life but also in a direct way unlike others that just deal with it as with family.

Enigma:
Yeah.

Wolf:
Would you like to elaborate on which of those meant the most to you personally.

Enigma:
Mike and I have been together in this business since I started back in the TRTWF and the GWE where I got my start in wrestling now some 11-12 years ago. To see him suddenly go, the DOC has lost the most valuable player.

Wolf:
How about Shawn…does this strike the same nerve as Shawn did at his untimely death?

Enigma:
Shawn made his own choices and I have come to understand that now. He fell into the trap of LD at that time which was involved in that entire situation to begin with so no Wolf, this does not strike the same nerve. This was closer than that and untimely.

Wolf:
How do you see this affecting your match now for the IWF? I mean this is for the #1 spot to the High Impact title.

Enigma:
All in the IWF will understand; the fans will understand, and all will understand that it only fuels me to do more, give me, serve more, and serve more notice. The last few weeks are all but a memory to me Wolf. First the ASWF, then demise of the NLWF and now fate and destiny have only led me to where I should have always been…the IWF! So what I missed out in the past few weeks and gave up a chance to be one step closer to the World Championship here in the IWF compared to honoring my friend who for years stood by my side each and every night. I would do it again and again and miss a hundred more for that last opportunity to honor my long time friend.

Tears begin to stream down the painted face of Enigma as his voice gets a bit raspier as the interview goes on.

Wolf:
Do we need to stop for a minute?

Enigma:
For what reason Wolf. This is who I am and this is the emotion that the world will rarely get to see from Mr. Enigma. Not since the death of my fiancé SB have I felt like this. But even in his life here with me, I know I will see him again in time, but not yet.

Wolf:
I know this is a hard time for you right now Enigma and several things are running through your mind, but where do you go from here?

Enigma:
Enigma has always made it happened no matter what challenge has come his way. Whether it was a time to accept life challenges, a time to serve my company, family and fans, a time to love even when love was lost, or a time to rest and flirt with retirement, Mr. Enigma has always rose to the occasion and won big and this time Enigma will do as he has always done, win big.

The tears have now dried on Enigma’s face (Enigma is currently still dawning the look resembling that of the joker for now during the time of this interview), now stained against the face paint.

Enigma:
You see Wolf, its times like this that Enigma has to look in retrospect of where he has been and where he is indeed going. So what if I win the IWF Impact Championship title. One thing we can rest assure and that is that Enigma will be the best High Impact Champion period and represent even more and overshadow whoever the other champions comes to be. You see Wolf; it is all part of a plan…a master plan. Enigma might be on paper and in the mouths of fools the IWF second best champion or player in the game of fame or this business, but even those that tease at the World title know, they have a true contender to contend with at the end of the day that they all know is simply put better than they will ever become. I may be at a lost personally, but professionally, I have only gained more inspiration to show the world why Enigma is the best in the world and why all others shall respect the fact of their reality and mine. I lack nothing and I have everything but the one thing that Mike now has…rest, peace, and a perspective of Godliness that I can only imagine. But for all others in this IWF match, it will be a creed of Enigma’s discipline, Enigma’s doctrine, and true since of Enigma’s dedication in heart, mind, and soul that Enigma will make clear for all others to understand that Enigma is not one to be f**ked with period. I might have missed out in others mind by taking so long to finally show up in the IWF. But Enigma has just about seen it all and done it all in this business and for me, it is no more than just a title. For Enigma, it’s now more about the entertainment value that I surely bring in both the process and the conclusion of just how much a man’s body can be tormented and utterly destroyed. IWF let this be both a lesson and a wrestling clinic to both you and the world of just what’s to come. And before the rest of those vying for their “SHOT” write Enigma off as just another “good” talent rather than “the” talent that all others have to measure up to. First off, kiss my a** and second go f**k yourself, and finally, whatever gross thought come to mind when you think about steps one and two, multiply that times infinity there you have the inception of just how you will feel when a night in the ring with Mr. Enigma is as with this interview, DONE!

Enigma is seen flicking a switch and with that, the camera quickly flicks to black.

Voice Over:
IWF; Enigma's Home & welcome to your Unholy Hell!

To Be Continued; with Enigma's Full Transformation to come!
Out with the OLD! (See pic Below) And in with the New (See my sig)
Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title MrEnigmaAgentofChaos02
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title   Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1