Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This RP is NOT PG

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This RP is NOT PG Empty
PostSubject: This RP is NOT PG   This RP is NOT PG I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:53 pm

----------------------------------April 12, 2011----------------------------------

Keagan: "Brandon!"

James looked at the door, and was met with the most beautiful girl that he had ever seen. Dirty blonde hair, wearing tiny short jean shorts, that barely covered her ass. She had one of the hottest looking stomachs that he had ever seen, and she had a perfect tan. She was wearing a small bikini top that could hardly hold her chest in.

Brandon: "Ready for dinner?"

Keagan: "Yes. Who's this?"

Brandon: "Oh, Keagan. You remember my brother James right?"

Keagan: "This is James?!"

Brandon: "Yeah, why?"

Keagan: "Oh, just wondering. Hi James. Long time no see"

James: "Yeah, same here. You been good?"

Keagan: "I guess you could say that"

Brandon: "She means that she hasn't been doing great"

Keagan: "He's right. Not exactly great."

James: "I'm sure we can discuss it over dinner, if you want"

Keagan: "Yeah, lets do that. I'm starving"

James walked into the kitchen and saw Anna trying to bring stuff to the table by herself. He ran over to her and grabbed one of the plates, and helped her carry it over.

Anna: "Thanks James"

James: "Don't mention it Anna. What are family for right?"

Anna: "Exactly. You can take a seat, I've got it from here, I'll get your brother to help me"

James sat down in a chair. He watched as Keagan walked over to the table, and walked over and sat beside him. He turned to face her and smiled. She smiled back.

Keagan: "Wow, you've really grown up"

James: "Thanks. So have you"

Keagan: "Ah, I don't know about that. I'm still the same girl that you might remember me as"

James: "Yeah, I remember how you were in high school. You haven't changed that much, just grown up"

Keagan: "Thanks. You've gotten really big. In a muscular way"

James: "Well, you've gotten pretty big, in a chesty way"

Keagan: "Aww thanks. They have grown a good amount, haven't they?"

James: "Well, you were never really flat in high school. They were pretty big then too"

Keagan: "Awww thanks James. I never knew you were such a sweet guy"

James: "Well, I was always a nice guy, but I was really shy as a kid. After I started working out and playing football, I gained a lot of confidence, so people got to know me better"

Keagan: "Yeah. Apparently. Brandon never told me he had such a handsome younger brother"

Brandon: "I never told you what?"

Brandon sat down at the table, and Anna followed right behind. They began to cut up the steak in front of them.

Keagan: "Don't worry about it Brandon"

Brandon: "Good. I don't plan on it"

Anna: "Stop arguing you two. If I don't end this now, you'll go on for hours"

James: "So, Keagan, Brandon tells me that you live here alone?"

Keagan: "Well, I do now. But I had someone before"

James: "Oh? What happened?"

Keagan: "Well, it's a long story."

Brandon: "Well, we got time"

Keagan: "Well, about five months ago, Brandon came to talk to me for the first time in I don't know how many years. It was a very emotional time, and he caught me at a pretty sad time. I was in a job that I didn't want to be in. So he offered me a job with him, and a place to live. His own house, in a room. So I accepted, because I really had nowhere else to go. And he's my best friend. It was there that I met Patrick. He worked at the bowling alley in Brandon's mansion. I really liked him, he was really nice to me. And so we began to sort of "date", I guess you'd call it. We did all kinds of stuff with Brandon and Anna. Eventually, Brandon sold the house for the island. So he offered us a house right beside his, so that we could keep living with them, and be together and stuff. But then Brandon and Anna went off to Iraq. I had no idea about the kidnapping. I didn't watch wrestling, or the news really. So I had no idea that anything may have gone wrong. I just assumed that they were fighting, and would be back in a few months, like they told me. I had to deal with some of the island stuff, but it was okay. Until Patrick started acting weird. He sort of stopped talking to me. He wanted to have sex all the time. He would go to Miami all the time, and sometimes stay overnight. He said it was for business opportunities, but I'm not stupid. I knew he was cheating on me. It got to the point where he was gone for an entire week, before coming back, and immediately demanding that I have sex with him. I refused, until he explained what was happening. He wouldn't give me a straight answer, so I called him on the cheating. Said I found his phone. I wanted to see his reaction. He flipped out. Told me that he never really liked me, and that he just wanted to get on Brandon's good side so that he could move out of working the bowling alley, and use Brandon for his fame and money. He got really mad at me, and kept demanding me to do stuff. He hit me a few times. I ran away, and he chased me, all the way to the clubhouse. But all the people there, lead by Rafael and Raul, they stood up for me. They ordered him to get off the island, and to never return. It took him a while, but eventually he left. He told me that he'd be back for me some day. I haven't left the island since. Eventually, when Brandon came back, I asked him to put some sort of airport travel ban on Patrick. He did, and I guess they caught him trying to get back onto the island. But I haven't heard from him since. So that's basically what happened to me these last few months"

James looked at her. She looked really sad, and James felt bad. It would be awful to have a relationship like that, and to be used for money and fame. James saw her hand. He didn't know why he did it, or what came over him, but he just reached out and grabbed her hand, which was hanging from her side. She looked at him and smiled.

James: "That sounds awful"

Keagan wiped a tear from her eye, and squeezed his hand tightly.

Keagan: "It was hard. But what doesn't kill us makes us stronger right?"

James: "That's how I see it"

Anna: "Well Anna, you know that we're always here for you"

Keagan: "I know. Thanks guys"

Brandon: "Keagan, we've been friends our whole lives. Of course"

Keagan: "Still. Thanks. So James, tell me about you. I haven't heard much about you from Brandon"

Brandon: "Well, I didn't think you cared so much"

Keagan: "Of course I do. He's your brother"

James: "Well, I just started taking football more seriously I guess. I wanted to follow in Brandon's football footsteps. So I just took it way more seriously. Worked out every day. Trained hard. Got real big, and real good. I got scouted all over the place, just because I was lightyears ahead of the rest of KASSAA. No disrespect to you Brandon, but I was the first player in KASSAA history to be scouted by NCAA Division I schools. And so I accepted a full ride scholarship to Ohio State University. I basically just continued to focus only on football, and working out, and all of that. I was praying that it would pay off with the NFL, and eventually, it did. So now I play in the NFL, on the St. Louis Rams. As a linebacker. But since the lockout, I'm joining the IWF with Brandon."

Keagan: "So you're on the Rams eh? I like football, I guess I just never really paid too much attention to the Rams. Or maybe I just didn't make that connection. Maybe if someone told me"

Brandon: "I'm sorry Keagan"

Keagan: "Yeah, I know. It's okay"

James talked to Keagan for the rest of dinner, until they finished, and began to help Brandon and Anna clean up. After they finished cleaning, Brandon looked at them.

Brandon: "Anna and I are going for a walk. We'll be about an hour or two. You two can stay here if you want, or go somewhere, whatever you want"

James: "Alright"

Brandon grabbed Anna's hand, and they began to walk down the beach together. James sat down on the couch beside Keagan. He looked at her, and she looked back.

James: "So, can I tell you something?"

Keagan: "What's that James?"

James: "Well, this might sound weird, but I had the biggest crush on you in high school"

Keagan: "Awwwwww really? That's so sweet"

James: "Yeah. But the thing is, I still have that crush"

Keagan: "Do you?"

James: "Yeah. I think you're amazing, funny, nice, just plain awesome"

Keagan: "Well, I like you a lot too"

James: "Really?"

Keagan: "Yeah. You're just awesome, there's something about you, it just really gets me"

James: "Well thanks, I guess."

James leaned in towards Keagan, who leaned back and kissed him on the lips. James grabbed the back of her head, and brought her deeper into the kiss. Their tongues locked inside their mouthes, and their hands moved all over each other. James rubbed his hands over the back of her bikini, caressing over the knot at the back. He stopped his hands from doing anything else. Keagan slowly broke the kiss for a moment and whispered to him

Keagan: "Don't stop"

James reached back and pulled on the strings of her bikini, untying it. She lifted it over her head, and threw it across the room. James reached his hands up and began to squeeze her breasts, causing Keagan to moan loudly.

James felt Keagans hand reach down his pants, and grab his member. He jolted at the touch of her soft hands, but relaxed as she kissed him deeper. He continued to squeeze her, pinching her nipples slightly. He felt her moan in his mouth. She began to stroke him through his pants. He stood up, and she slowly removed his pants, and boxers, allowing him to go free.

Keagan: "Mmmmmmmm, you're big"

James: "I'm sure you've seen bigger"

Keagan: "Don't be so modest, I actually haven't"

Keagan smiled at him from her knees. James pulled off his shirt, as Keagan began to lick all around him. He reached his arms back for support, as Keagan slowly wrapped her lips around him. She began to move her head back and forth, sucking on it gently.

James: "Wow, you're good"

He could feel Keagans tongue flick around all over him inside her mouth. She was bobbing her head fast now, using her tongue like a pro. James held on to the couch with all his strength, he could feel his legs weakening. He grabbed the back of her head with one hand and helped her keep a good pace. She continued bobbing her head up and down on him, licking all around inside her mouth, until he couldn't take it any more.

James: "Ohmygod, let's just do this"

Keagan: "Yes!"

Keagan quickly hopped up and bent over the couch, sticking her ass up into the air. James found his pants and pulled a condom out of his wallet, and put it on. He walked over to Keagan and spanked her ass. He started to rub it through her jeans, before pulling them down to her knees. He began to lick her thong up and down, making sure he got the most sensitive parts.

James grabbed Keagan's thong and quickly pulled it to the side. He positioned himself properly, and thrust forward, entering her completely. Keagan moaned loudly as he went as far as he could, before pulling back. He thrust again, this time a little faster, trying to allow Keagan to adjust to his size.

Keagan: "Fuck, you're even bigger than I thought"

James continued to pump himself in and out of her. Keagan began to talk less and less, and moan more and more. Each time James's hips smacked against her ass cheeks, she let out a small but loud yelp. Keagan began to push herself back on him each time he thrust forward. James was going even faster now, and was groaning along with Keagan's moans. He continued at this pace for a while, with the moaning and groaning continuing.

Keagan: "Oh god, let me ride"

James quickly pulled out of her, and lay down on the couch. Keagan grabbed his dick and climbed on top of him, positioning herself directly overtop. She aimed it in, and began to sit down on it, going slowly. Once she was completely sitting down on him, she pushed herself back up, and then fell back down. She began to bounce even faster on him, while James began to push himself upwards. He tried to make it coincide with her bouncing down, and usually he did. He reached his hands around and grabbed her ass cheeks, helping control the pace of Keagan, who was bouncing wildly on top of him.

Keagan: "Ohmygoodness, so fucking good"

James: "Keagan, you're amazing"

Keagan: "You're better"

Keagan began bouncing even faster. James reached up and squeezed one of her boobs, which made her moan extremely loud.

Keagan: "Squeeze them, squeeze them both!"

James reached his other hand up, and began to squeeze both of them, rubbing them all around as well. Keagan began to bounce harder, moaning louder.

Keagan: "Ohmygodohmygod I'm gonna cum!"

Keagan bounced really hard one last time, and then stopped on top of him, letting out some moaning and high pitched sounds, while she began to collapse on top of James. James felt her vagina tighten around his dick, which caused him to blow his load as well.

They lay there for a few moments, just holding each other, naked on the couch. Eventually, Keagan turned over and kissed him on the lips.

Keagan: "That was amazing"

James: "You're telling me"

Keagan: "I'd love to do that again"

James: "Maybe I could take you out for dinner some time first"

Keagan: "I don't leave the island though"

James: "Well then I guess I'll have to stay"

Keagan: "You'd do that for me? You're so sweet"

James: "Well, I'd need a place to stay"

Keagan: "Well, obviously you can stay at my house"

James: "You'd do that for me? You're sweeter"

Keagan: "Maybe. Haha. We should get dressed, before Brandon comes back. Him and Anna would be upset if they found out we fucked on their couch"

James: "Yeah, maybe just a bit"

James watched as Keagan stood off of him and pulled her thong back over her vagina. She adjusted it a bit, before walking over and grabbing her jean shorts, pulling them up over her ass. James stood up, pulled off his condom, and tossed it in a garbage can. He grabbed his shorts and put them on, and threw his shirt on quickly.

Keagan: "Help me with my top?"

James looked over at Keagan, who had her bikini top on, but couldn't reach behind her to tie it up. He walked over to her and grabbed the strings, and began to tie a knot for her.

Keagan: "Maybe tonight you can untie that again"

James: "I would love to"

James and Keagan sat down on the couch. James leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She turned her head so that his lips met her lips, and they began to make out again. James heard the door open, but Keagan held him in close. James heard footsteps, then they stopped.

Brandon: "Shit. I didn't realize that this wasn't my house"

Keagan broke away from James and looked up at Brandon

Keagan: "Shut up, think of all the times you and Anna made out at my house"

Brandon: "True, but your house is right next door, why not just go there?"

Keagan: "Fine. We will. Come on James"

James was pulled off of the couch by Keagan. He smiled at Brandon, who winked back at him. As Keagan walked by, Brandon turned and slapped her ass. Keagan turned around and looked at him with an angry face

Brandon: "What? James is gonna be doing it all night long anyway"

Keagan: "Fuck you Brandon. Thanks for dinner"

Brandon: "No problem. Have fun you two"

James smiled at Brandon again, who laughed. James followed Keagan out of the door, and across the sand to her house. She led him inside and upstairs to a bedroom with a massive bed. She looked at him and smiled.

Keagan: "Wanna go again?"

James: "Fuck yeah I do"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I was right. As far as Battle Royal competition goes, I've only got one. Ruben Ricardo Leon. I've heard that the guy is training well, and he was talking some trash. I'd like to clear up a few things first Ruben.

First off, you have obviously never watched an NFL game in your life. Because you're talking about it, but you have no idea what you're saying. NFL Runninbacks running in a straight line? Occasionally dinking and ducking? Ruben, not only do runningbacks run, spin, juke, hurdle, which is jumping, but they also have guys in front of them blocking. Guys who I have to get around, in order to catch the runningback. Meaning that not only do I have to tackle a guy who is moving so fast, but I have to get by another one first. A guy who probably weighs twice as much as you, and stands a foot taller. Thats called an offensive lineman. Big fat boys who just get in the way.

And coaching? Really? You actually had the nerve to call it "simple being directed to run at a specific guy at a specific guy to make a hit because you were expecting him to be there". Are you actually serious right now Ruben? This just proves that you are talking shit through your nose, because you have no idea what real football is. Coaches give us a play name. For example, a Cover 2 zone blitz. They don't give that play to me. That's the name for everybody. That name tells every player what they are supposed to do. The chances of us actually doing all that? Hardly any. Need I remind you Ruben, that we don't play ourselves out there. There is actually another team. Who actually call plays themselves. I can't just "run at a specific guy", because there are 11 guys on the field that I have to worry about. I'm the middle linebacker. The playcaller. The quarterback of the defense. I run everything back there. I can't pick one guy to watch. I pick all eleven. There is no "expecting him to be there", because I have no idea where anybody is going before the play starts. I watch the play develop, and have to react in a split second to get to the spot and make the tackle. I can't expect anything. If I do, then I miss it, and I blow that play for the team. You honestly think that after watching what all eleven guys are doing on a football field, that I can't watch one measly Mexican try to run around a significantly smaller and more constrained ring? That's a laugh.

By the way, you can only sack the quarterback. That's the definition of a sack. So actually, my coach never told me who to sack, because that would be redundant. But good try.

Next time, try watching a game of football before you run your mouth on it. Maybe learn to understand it actually. Otherwise you won't incur my wrath because you disrespected my game.

Ruben, I'm gonna knock your ass out this Sunday. Then it'll be easy to dump your lifeless body out of the ring. You can run and hide forever Ruben. You're gonna come out, and you're gonna get hit. Hard. Lights out.

As for the others, well, they don't concern me. Chris is washed up, I'm sorry Chris, but it's true. He's a loser, who was big in NLWF, but can't win to save his life here. Vincent Van Rose. I heard you trash talking me about the Buckeyes, and the SEC and whatnot, but I realized that I don't care. I don't care enough about you to care about what you say. You don't concern me at all, and come this Sunday, you'll be another victim of mine.

The battle royal is mind to win. I will be the number 4 seed for the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament. I will continue to win after that. I will win that briefcase, and I will be the future IWF Champion. No one can stop me. I am the greatest force that you've ever had to deal with. Top ropes don't scare me. Mexicans don't scare me. Southern boys don't scare me. Nothing scares me. So come this Sunday, be ready, to see the future.

Back to top Go down

This RP is NOT PG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: