Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEADLINE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

DEADLINE! Empty
PostSubject: DEADLINE!   DEADLINE! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:00 am

New fed record, 30 RP's this week. Hard to believe just two weeks ago, we had that crummy 9-RP week. Way to turn shit around.

James Shark is a fucking tank. Awesome job for a guy who wasn't sure if he would be able to write this week. So there's my cheap Shark plug. Felt he should be recognized. LOL

Anyway...I got more weird voting to ask of you (Thanks to those who sent their RP of the week votes last week. We'll kick off those awards starting next week.) Since the Battle Royal determines seeding, I need you to not only send the usual votes (who won, by how much) but for the Battle Royal, you ALSO need to determine an order of elimination. Rank all 8 guys in the order you feel they performed this week, from best to worst (I.E. If you though Johnny Valentine wrote the best RP this week, list him as #1, and if Keith Axel was the worst, he's #8.) From there, I'll use a sort of points system to determine who got eliminated at what point, and who wins the match.

The same goes for the Full Throttle title bout. Again, since the outcome of the match determines seeding, I need to know not only who won, but who he pinned/submit/knocked out TO win (I.E. Death-Angel pins Jason Hawk).

Send all your votes to me. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

DEADLINE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: