Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds LIV: Empire's Reign

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Battle Grounds LIV: Empire's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds LIV: Empire's Reign   Battle Grounds LIV: Empire's Reign I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:28 am

Alright folks been a while since we had some regimented feedback. Please use the following form and don't be an ingrate, we'd like to take the pulse of IWF. No chatbox bannings, but please, give us some honest feedback. If you liked it, tell us. If you didn't like it, tell us in your ratings, and then tell us why in the comments. A lot of people work hard to put up detailed, handwritten results, least you can do is this. Thanks.

Best Match:

Best Segment:

Top Performer This Week:

Favorite Moment(s):

Favorite Commercial:

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card):

Show Rating (1-10):

Comments:
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds LIV: Empire's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LIV: Empire's Reign   Battle Grounds LIV: Empire's Reign I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Best Match: Main Event

Best Segment: I can't really say segments are pretty good as I'm still finding my feet a little with them I will say they're all equally good so far Smile

Top Performer This Week: -terrible at this so abstaining nobody wants me waffling for five minutes whilst I try and decide.-

Favorite Moment(s): Double cross body knockdown in Fatal four way/ L&L getting ejected /Absolute Bedlam at the end

Favorite Commercial: Cthulhu 2012

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card):

Show Rating (1-10): 8

Comments: Maybe it's the stress of writing results or even The new "war" that's begun, as of right now the Empire and *whatever the other side if called* Thing seems relatively contained, small even (despite the main event kick off) Maybe it's only because I've been here for a few weeks, but right now None of this is my problem :p. Presentation is spot on, Matches are well written I think I caught A few Spelling errors but that might be English/ American cross over going on there.

I've done your job guys, I appreciate what you're doing for us, keep up the good work you provide an excellent show.
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds LIV: Empire's Reign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: