Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe Empty
PostSubject: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:17 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Scene 001 - The Queen's Speech

There are never enough hours in the days of a Queen, and her nights have too many.

Violent Impulse. That's quite the appropriate name for this Sunday's pay per view event. I made my IWF debut during a pay per view event and it turned out to be quite the success for me by the end of the night. I walked out with the Queen of Wrestling championship belt in my hands. Why wouldn't I want for the exact same results to duplicate themselves at the end of this pay per view event as well? The difference is that I am walking in a champion heading into the match and I will only have one challenger to deal with once that bell rings. Only one woman that is daring to stand in my path and believes herself to be worthy of becoming the Queen of Wrestling. She's been making eyes at my championship belt from the very first day I won the gold and now she's found herself with the perfect opportunity presented in front of her at Violent Impulse. One on one in a ladder match with the Queen of Wrestling championship belt suspended up high in the air above both of our heads. Pinfalls and submissions don't matter here, the only way for one of us to win, is to be the first to climb that ladder and grab a firm hold of the championship belt.

I've always liked ladder matches to be perfectly honest. I think that my small size has a lot to do with that. It's where I can take a definite advantage over my opponents. It's easy for me to make my way up that ladder at a rapid pace and speed has always been on my side. I'm not scared to dish out a beating and I can certainly handle a lot of it when it comes to being on the receiving end. I'm more than prepared for anything that Angelica Monroe wants to throw in my direction, because I know that is what makes a true Queen, being able to stand tall in the face of the opposition and never once back down from fear. I have in my mind the definite goal to prove to every single person, especially one Angelica Monroe, that I am extremely deserving of being the Queen of Wrestling. It's not simply because of the gold and the feeling that comes from being able to hold it in my hands. It's all in the attitude and how a person carries themselves. I for one believe that there is nothing about Angelica Monroe which makes her worthy of being a Queen. Perhaps Queen of the Bitches, but that's an entirely different type of Queen, and certainly no the kind that needs to be putting her sticky little fingers all over my championship belt.

It must be nice to be so full of yourself Angelica. I suppose being your own biggest fan is what keeps you warm at night. Gives you that fun extra little kick that must keep you going inside of that ring. That has to be the reason why when you came out to announce yourself the number one contender for my Queen of Wrestling championship belt, you felt the need to throw out that I should keep the championship belt nice and warm for you, that kind of cockiness is exactly what drives women like you directly to the ground. It's nice to be that cocky, but where does it take you when you can't back up all of those pretty little words? If memory recalls me correctly, you've yet to prove yourself to be able to stand tall against me inside of that ring. Why do you sound so confident when I have proven myself to be quite capable of handling myself inside of the ring. Why only last week I beat someone that most consider to be the top female in IWF at this very moment. I believe that continues to lay the foundation to me stating that I am going to be the future of the women's division here in IWF. The next step to that master plan of mine comes in earning myself my very first successful championship belt defense. Angelica Monroe might be making eager little eyes at my gold, but she can only admire from afar, because I am certainly not about to let her way away with what belongs to me rightfully. It's such a shame that I will have to squash those pretty little dreams underneath my boot.

I know your type extremely well Angelica. You're the kind of woman that gets enjoyment out of being a bitch. The biggest baddest bitch there is around. It's all fun and games to you because all that matters is what you want in the end. So you throw out the insults and you stand tall with all the threats hoping that they have the desired effect. You want to strike fear into the hearts of your opponents, you want them to think that you're a tough bitch, that you won't back down from a challenge. You're hoping that the fear will be enough for you to put some doubt into their minds. The kind that will result in them making an error inside of that ring. The kind of error, that one mistake, that will be what gives you the upper hand. I know that's exactly what you want to happen with me at Violent Impulse. However I am wise enough to your little mind games to know better, I know that you have doubts of your own running through your mind. The thing is that you certainly have a lot more to lose than I do dear Angelica. Of course it's my championship belt on the line, but you've been the one that's running her mouth at every single occasion, wanting people to take notice of this big bad bitch who's clearly in charge. You've put your reputation on the line Angelica and how badly is that going to sting when the night ends - and you have neither the Queen of Wrestling championship belt or your big bad bitch reputation that helped you keep your head up high?

Go ahead and give it your best shot Angelica. I'm dying to find out for myself just what the big bad bitch is capable of when she's not too busy running her mouth. However I do know that it won't be enough, I'm not about to give up my Queen of Wrestling championship belt for anything in the world. Violent Impulse is my night to take the big bad bitch and make her my own bitch inside of the ring. The ladder I will be climbing is the very ladder I continue to climb every single night that I go out there and prove that I am the definite future of women's wrestling here in IWF. I might not know every single little thing there is to know about Angelica Monroe, but I do know that listening to her run her mouth, is not something I find very fun or entertaining. It'll be nice dealing with her in the type of situation where I won't have to listen to her screeching every single minute. My main concern is going to be introducing her face to my first and making sure I keep her down long enough so I am able to climb that ladder to retain my Queen of Wrestling championship belt. However I am willing to prove to Angelica that I can be a fair Queen. I am going to allow for her to get an extremely good look at my Queen of Wrestling championship belt. The moment that I take said championship belt and rub it directly in her face to show her what will never be in her possession as long as I am around. How does that sound to you Angie baby?

Long live the Queen!

xoxo - Tiffani Michaels

Scene 002 - Pregnant Pause

Tiffani Michaels - Oh no. Oh God no.

I frantically flip through the pages of the leather bound day planner I carried around with me while I was on the road to keep track of upcoming events. My index finger scans along the different days of the week as I count them off inside of my head trying to convince myself that I had made a mistake and was in no way late for my period. A sinking feeling drops down within the pit of my stomach as I realize that there was no mistake and I was indeed almost a week and a half late for my period. I snap the day planner shut as I look up towards the mirror at my reflection taking in the frantic nervousness shining through my eyes before taking a deep breath. Every month I would be right on track with my calendar when it came to my period and had never once had to deal with a pregnancy scare that would make me have to put all of my plans on hold. I bite down on my bottom lip as I carefully set the day planner down against the edge of the sink trying to keep myself from screaming out loud and attracting the attention of my boyfriend Anthony Roberts to the bathroom. The last thing I needed right now was an audience to witness my panic attack.

I knew that I couldn't say I was pregnant until I had actually gone and taken a pregnancy test to confirm any of my suspicions. I rest one hand over my stomach covered by the thin material of my tanktop as I take in another deep breath to calm down all of the knots twisting around in my belly making me feel more than slightly nauseous. I use my free hand to turn on the faucet making the cold water flow freely down inside of the sink for a few moments before I reach down underneath the flow of the water and begin to spray the refreshing water against my face. I look back into the mirror as a few droplets of the water slide down my forehead and cheeks dripping back down inside of the sink. I turn the faucet back around stopping the flow of the water and grab onto the cool marble material of the edge of the sink to steady myself on my feet. The thoughts inside of my head are all colliding into each other at a frantic alarming speed.

What about my ladder match against Angelica Monroe?

Do I honestly expect to be able to provide for a baby while I'm on the road?

Is Anthony going to be able to handle this?

Is Griffin going to be able to handle this?

What is Daddy going to say?

I pull my hands away from the sink and bury my face against both of my open palms to muffle the sound of my sobs escaping from my body without any warning. I've finally broken down and the tears flowing down from my cheeks are coming down at a furious pace without me bothering to wipe them away, instead letting them roll down my chin and drip onto the material of my tanktop. The tears leave little dark circles against the soft pink color of the tanktop itself. I sigh to myself as I walk over towards the bathtub and carefully sit myself down on the edge making sure not to miss and wind up ass first inside of the bathtub. I run my fingers through my blonde hair pulling it away from my face when the final question hits me almost like a hammer to the heart that quiet downs my sobs instantly in a very sobering manner that truly frightens me to my very core.

Am I ready to become a mother?

"Pathetic. You call yourself a Queen?"

I almost fall back from the edge of the bathtub with shock at the sound of the voice that is cutting through my jumbled mess of thoughts. The voice sounded oddly like my own, but I knew for a fact that I had not spoken a single word out loud inside of the bathroom since my earlier outburst. I glance around the small hotel bathroom slowly like I am trying to convince myself that nobody else has managed to sneak inside of the room without me noticing. I realize how ridiculous this thought process was and so I press my hands firmly against my stomach while I find myself speaking out loud.

Tiffani Michaels - Is somebody there?

I wince at how shaky and frail my voice sounds to my own ears at the moment. This pregnancy scare had really thrown me for a loop and I was almost a stranger to myself which was definitely not something I enjoyed to be honest. I tuck a loose strand of my blonde hair back behind my ear as the sound of my own voice chuckling echoes off against the four walls of the bathroom.

"God. What is with all that pathetic crying? Angelica is going to rip you to shreds."

This time I was positive that the voice speaking was my own and I pull myself up onto shaking legs in a standing position trying to wrap my mind around what was happening. This had to be the worst possible time for me to start losing my sanity. I manage to keep my hands pressed up against my stomach, almost like I am scared to remove them for fear of throwing up all across the bathroom floor, while I take a few cautious steps in the direction of where the mirror looms above the bathroom sink.

"I guess you're not as dumb as you look."

I position myself in front of the mirror with my entire body trembling as I look into the glass to find my reflection smirking back at me in a taunting manner. Instead of being dressed in the same pink tanktop with soft grey flannel shorts like I am, my reflection is wearing my cheerios uniform that I would wear for my ring gear for a match along with my Queen of Wrestling championship belt wrapped firmly around my waist. I watch myself rubbing my hands up against the surface of the belt with a satisfied smirk tugging at my lips. Even though the face was my own, I feel like I was looking at a stranger almost.

"Nice sight, isn't it?"

Tiffani Michaels - How is this even possible?

"Someone needs to give you a wake up call so you can get your head screwed back on straight. Or are you forgetting that you're about to walk into a very important match at Violent Impulse? The very first time that you will be defending your Queen of Wrestling championship belt. It's going to be suspended up high above and you will need to climb that ladder faster than Angelica Monroe. Or else risk watching her walk away with the championship belt that once belonged to you, is that really what you want to happen this Sunday?"

I narrow my eyes at my own reflection. I nervously begin to press the material of the tanktop against my fingers.

Tiffani Michaels - Are you trying to say I should be afraid of Angelica Monroe?

"When did I even say anything that sounded remotely like being afraid? I'm telling you to be prepared. I certainly haven't forgotten the cocky look that bitch had on her face when she claimed she was going to be walking away with the Queen of Wrestling championship belt. All I want for you to knock her back down to the bottom of the ladder where she clearly belongs. She's the kind of woman who thinks she's better than she actually is which is why she can walk around spewing all that bullshit. She actually believes her own hype. That's why it's now on your shoulders to ensure she learns a valuable life lesson. Unless that is you've decided you'd rather go crawling into a hole and feel sorry for yourself. That's what makes a real Queen, right?"

My fingertips clench tighter against the material of the tanktop and I attempt to keep myself steady.

Tiffani Michaels - Are you just trying to piss me off?

My reflection chuckles again before patting both of my hands up against the golden plate of the championship belt.

"I am if it's actually working. Lighting a fire under your ass might be the only thing that'll wake up the true competitor that I know is lurking somewhere deep down on the inside. The woman that actually gets a thrill out of all the petty insults that people throw in her direction. Knowing that she can take those bitchy little words and shove them right back down their throats. The Tiffani Michaels that I know would hear someone like Angelica Monroe telling her she was going to make her the bitch and then go out there and turn Angelica into a whimpering little bitch herself in mere minutes. As far as I'm concerned. You've already become everyone's bitch already. Somebody like Angelica could eat you up and spit you right back out with a smile on her face."

I reach out with one shaking hand like I am looking to slap myself across the face for daring to speak about myself in this manner, it was definitely insulting hearing those words coming from my own mouth. Confusing I know, but it's what my emotions were pushing for me to do at the moment. However I can only manage to press the tip of my fingers up against the surface of the glass.

Tiffani Michaels - You have no idea what you're talking about.

"Then prove me wrong little girl. Go out there and kick that snobby little bitch straight to the curb out where the rest of the trash belongs. Don't let people like Angelica Monroe tell you who they think you are in their own twisted opinion. Go out there and fucking prove it to them when you take your stiletto and shove it up so far into their cunts that they'll start tasting the Manolo. You're Tiffani fucking Michaels and the Queen of Wrestling championship belt belongs to you for a reason. Go even as far as to take that very championship belt and break it off against the side of Angelica's face. Do whatever it is that you need to do in order to prove your fucking point."

I slide my fingers up and down against the surface of the glass.

Tiffani Michaels - And what exactly would be my point?

My reflection scoffs and it taps against the surface of the women's championship belt.

"That good looks aren't the only reason you're at the top of the food chain."

I close my eyes taking in a deep breath and when I open them once again I find that my reflection has changed back to the one of myself in the clothes I am currently wearing. I brush my fingers up against the surface of the glass watching myself in the mirror mimic the same actions that I am doing which causes a relieved smile to tug at the corner my lips. That is until a sickening knot twists inside of my stomach making me feel like I am about to throw up without a warning. The feeling of my previous concerns all come flooding back into my mind.

I shake my head trying to clear my mind from all of the frantic thoughts bouncing around on the inside. I couldn't freak out just yet. Nothing was certain until I took a pregnancy test. I take a deep breath before pulling myself up from the edge of the bathtub and I rub over my forehead for a moment as I debate whether I should take the plunge and go out to buy a pregnancy test. I walk over to the toilet deciding that the first and most important thing I should do is pee before anything else happens.

Tiffani Michaels - There's too much shit for me to worry about.

Anthony is sitting by himself on the living room couch playing with the PS3 that he had insisted on bringing along with him whenever he had to do some long distance traveling. I realized it was futile for me to even begin to try and reason with him and so I allowed for him to play his video games whenever he wanted to relax. He is just about to make the winning basket for his team on the NBA game when the sound of me screaming loudly can be heard coming from behind the closed bathroom door.

Anthony Roberts - What the-?

The bathroom doors open wide and I burst out from behind with a gleeful smile on my face almost vibrating with joy right where I am standing. I let out another scream of joy before lowering myself down onto my knees and throws my hands up into the air almost like I am praising out loud to the Heavens.

Tiffani Michaels - Thank you sweet Jesus!

Anthony looks at me with a slightly amused smile on his face and he raises one eyebrow not quite sure what to make of the entire situation. I pull myself up from knees and quickly brush off the front of my tanktop before bouncing over towards Anthony and giving him a quick squeeze around his broad shoulders.

Tiffani Michaels - I have my period!

Anthony pats me lightly on the back with a shake of his head watching the game play on without him knowing by now it was too late for him to try to get back into his previous groove.

Anthony Roberts - I'm happy for you?

I let go of Anthony with a small giggle and I bounce off towards the direction of the bedroom. There was not a single moment in my life where I could recall feeling this relieved about anything that had ever happened. I looked at it to be nothing more than a small blessing in disguise. Obviously there was someone looking over me from somewhere up above and I took this to be an extremely good sign heading into my match at Violent Impulse. I had luck on my side. Sometimes I think that's all a girl needs to give her back that bounce in her step. Something I definitely had now while I made my way inside of my bedroom with the biggest smile that could ever be possible etched onto my face.
Back to top Go down
Angelica Monroe

Angelica Monroe

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 4-0-1
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Getting Ready for Some Satellite Time

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe 0064

I sighed as I sat in the chair at a very nice hotel. It was where we had been put up for this stop in our tour, thanks to WEW who had decided that they wanted me to appear via satellite to let the fans see my face again. Truthfully, I could have cared less about doing the satellite spot since I had a title, and ladders, match to get ready for at Violent Impulse. They had already told me what they were going to ask me so I could prepare my answers, but I hadn't given my answers any though in all actuality since I was dealing with the tour, the Marshall drama, and with preparing for my match. I shook my head again, fixing my hair to the way that I wanted it instead of how they had some chick do it.

"This is beyond ridiculous. Alakai knows that I prefer doing my own hair and make-up rather than having someone else messing with it. They never seem to do it the way that I like it which drives me absolutely crazy. It's even worse when they insist when I specifically tell them to leave me alone. I don't give a flying shit if they're a professional or not...I'm a professional when it comes to being myself."

I shut my mouth when more people began surrounding me, picking, pulling, and plucking at my hair and face before they moved onto my outfit. They needed to realize that I wasn't going to wear anything that they brought with them. I was going to be comfortable in nice clothes of my own instead of the skin and body tight crap that they tried to force me into changing into. When they continued pushing and plucking and picking, no matter how much I tried to push them away, I finally jumped to my feet, surprising them all. I remained where I stood as I looked around at all of them with an agitated look in my eyes.

"ENOUGH! That is just enough already! I'm not some fucking little, weak ass Barbie doll that all of you can dress up how you want to! I can dress myself, do my own make-up, and do my own [b[hair[/b]!! I don't give a flying fuck who hired you! I don't give a single shit about what your damn profession is! I can take care of myself for the damn satellite interview!"

If I said that I wasn't happy when none of them followed me then I would be lying to myself and everyone else. I knew the balcony and my temporary bedroom would be the only off limit places to all of the morons that Alakai had hired to take care of me for the spot, so I chose to take myself into the cool night air by going on the balcony. I knew that I only had a short time before I was actually needed for bit, but I needed to cool off first. If they wanted it to go right then I was going to have a clear and sound mind which was hard with all of the airheads and such that I had been dealing with inside. I took a deep breath of the cool air that whipped around my face before I looked out to the city lights of the nightlife, a grin coming onto my face as I thought about the parties that would be starting back up at home for Halloween. I was imagining myself back at Sapphire's and Rose's party when I heard the door lightly slide open and a young man's voice.

"Um...Ms. Monroe? You've got about 2 minutes before the spot starts. We need you to come back and get in your place."

I gave the guy a nod yet said nothing as I kept my gaze on the night lights of the city. I turned my back to the sight and took a deep breath before I began walking inside and through the throng of idiots that I was stuck dealing with. I gave a light grin when no one came to touch my make up or my wind swept hair...it had been exactly what I was going for. When the camera guy began counting down from 10 on his fingers, I grinned again.

"It's show time, bitches."
Back to top Go down
Angelica Monroe

Angelica Monroe

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 4-0-1
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:59 pm

"Sweet, little, innocent Tiffani Michaels...you must think that I'm just some big, bad, mean bitch, don't you? I must seem like all of those average bitches that thinks they can get anything they want, don't I? And you must think that I'm going to have my ass kicked in our ladder match too...am I hitting the nails on the head with your opinion of me? I'm sure that I'm getting it oh so perfectly correct. But you see, little Tiffani, you don't know me nor do you know anything about me. I've worked for every single thing in my life, and I earn what I deserve a chance to having a shot at...the Queen of Wrestling championship included in all of that.

I bet you forgot that they only reason you have that sweet little belt is because of me? You don't truly remember the last PPV, do you? You don't remember me interfering in your triple threat to earn that title, do you? Remember very carefully honey because I would just hate to have to call you an incompetent champion and a liar all in the same night. If I hadn't gotten involved then there's no telling who I would have faced tonight although I highly doubt that it would have been you.

You don't have faith in yourself for Violent Impulse, do you? You don't truly believe that you can keep your title because you know that I'm better than you in so many ways. It's no secret that I'd be a much more competent champion once I have that title in my grasp and possession. You let me get under your skin and in your head when I made my little announcement on Battlegrounds. I made you worry when you realized that you were facing me in a ladders match. And I'll give you a bit of help here as well...this isn't my first ladder match by a long shot. I hope you're ready to fail and fall a long ways down because at the end of the night, I'm the one that will be on top of that ladder pulling the championship down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1