Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sean Libby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

Sean Libby Empty
PostSubject: Sean Libby   Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:08 am

Character Real Name Sean Libby -

Character Ring Name Sean Libby -

Birthdate 11/30/86 -

Hometown Framingham, Massachusetts  -

Billed From Boston, Massachusetts -

Resides Boston, Massachusetts -

Weight 305lbs. -

Height 6’7 -

Alignment Heel -

Picture Base Ryback

Sean Libby Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfmAaOIIHF8HXBvfKYyPtYcV1rO3zHCgz7Uv7ROKkZFDkS462K

Manager Picture Base Promestein

Sean Libby 319px-Promestein -

In Ring Attire Dark Green singlet -

Fighting style Overpowering opponents with destructive moves -

Wrestler's Common Moves (Min 10)

1. Punch
2. Haymaker
3. Suplex
4. German Suplex
5. Throwing across the ring
6. Headbutt
7. Neckbreaker
8. DDT (usually on a weapon)
9. Lou Thez Press

Signature Moves (Max 3)

Signature 1 – Libby’s Drop
Description – Libby catches his running opponent and performs a Samoan Drop on them after catching them

Signature 2 – Libby’s Shot
Description – Former Finisher of Libby’s, He Superkicks his opponent in the face.

Signature 3 – Torture
Description – Libby stands over his opponent and stands on their back while pulling their arms. (submission move)

Finishing Moves (Max 2)

Finisher 1 – In your end
Description – Libby holds his opponent over his shoulders then looks to his doctor for advice, he then flips his opponent over him causing their back to land on his knee, he then throws them on their face and leaves them lying there for the pin

Finisher 2 – Life Ender
Description – Libby grabs his opponent by the neck, he then lifts them over his body with one arm holding them in the air for a short period, he then drops them in full force back onto the mat

Entrance Theme In The End - Fade -

Entrance

-Keyboard sounds can be heard in the arena followed by a heavy bass guitar-

-Pyros explodes onto the stage and heavy rock music plays in the arena-

-Threw the smoke comes Promestein waving in Sean Libby

“There comes a point, where everybody, gets destined by their faith in reality”

-Sean poses on stage raises his arms in the air and moving back down shouting-

“One chance, one time. Can’t let this go. I’ve been waiting for far too long. Before… Is this constant evolution!”

-Promestein yells at Sean giving him instructions as Sean looks down to the ring-

“I’ve got to make it threw”

-Sean yells “YEAH!” And begins marching his way down the ramp-

“Safe to say, I’m here to stay, with one thing in my mind! I can’t go back, this is my time, In the end I will be standing!”

-Sean and Promestein make their way to the ring with Promestein now encouraging Sean-

-Sean makes it to the ring and Sean spits out blood and stares at the ring-

“Make or break I’ve, Holding weight now. Hoping nobody decides who I am. Constant bullshit, so shut the fuck up! Your not worthy enough to confront me! Its uuuuuuuup to myself to deserve it!”

-Sean jumps onto the ring ropes and walks around the ring-

“If I can make it threw!”

-Sean jumps onto the turnbuckle pads and poses to the crowd-

-Sean then stares at his opponent not taking his eyes off of (name)-

(alt)-Sean stares at the stage awaiting his opponent with Promestein in the ring with him talking to him-

Champion Entrance soon  

Biography Once upon a time, Sean Libby was one of the primetime stars in the wrestling world. He was a carefree, happy go lucky, nothing can kill mood man. He was a successful wrestler in his own right, incorporating a gimmick that revolved all around dancing and swift moves.

Stuck in the independent scene, Sean was asked by Jason Hawk of the newly formed Insurgency Wrestling Federation. He accepted and was a big hit with the fans. Sean entertained millions with his wacky gimmick, yet he didn’t find much success till he fought IWF Hall of Famer Brandon Macdonald in a Isolation Dome match along with his stablemates of the Irish Insurgency Army, he was almost victorious but was ultimately defeated. Following this, Sean was to face Vincent Van Rose, and although Van Rose injured Sean he returned a month after and defeated Van Rose to claim the IWF High Impact Championship, his first championship gold in IWF. He lost it at From the Ashes a month later.

Despite being a former champion, Sean never got a rematch against Van Rose, instead he helped Tyson Rowle in claiming it, and still never received a shot. It took Sean another three months to get a title shot against the High Impact Champion this time against Robbie Hart, and he fell short.

Sean re-injured his leg and returned a few months after. Sean fought Tim Patrick a man from the IIA whom both men respected, and Sean defeated Tim at From the Ashes II. After this, Ethan Cage injured Sean’s leg and he was forced into more surgery.

Sean returned once again this time teaming with his former friend-rival, along with Chuck and Jessica Matthews in a stable named, Bad Company. This team was moderately successful but never won the tag team titles. Bad Company disbanded after Chuck Matthews disappeared and Jessica dated Corey Casey of the Empire and Sean and Tim disbanded. Sean took a minor hiatus due to this.

Sean returned demanding a World title shot due to him being the longest IWF wrestler in the company which was true, in the end, Jessica Matthews booked Sean, in a six way match. Before the match happened, Sean and Tim Patrick agreed upon themselves to help one another in the match, to which Tim agreed. During the match however, Sean was getting pinned by Tim but Sean still kicked out. Tim wanted to win, but due to the match being elimination style, Sean felt that he could’ve waited till both men were last to fight, Sean attacked Tim and pinned him. Sean was defeated after eliminating Tim. The weeks that followed, Sean would attack Tim mentally and physically. The two former best friends agreed upon a three stages of Hell match. Sean managed to get the first fall but Tim was able to defeat Sean with two after Tim stole Sean’s own finishing move but botched it kicking Sean in the neck making him fall. Despite having a almost broken body, Sean vowed to return.

Sean indeed kept his word in returning, this time he was not the same. Sean was bigger and apparently stronger than he ever was. This was all due to surgery by Sean’s manager and doctor, Promestein. However due to Sean not being able to speak properly due to the botched kick, Promestein speaks for Sean.  -

Accomplishments IWF High Impact Champion

IWF Full Throttle champion

Been IWF Superstar since day one

DW KO King Champion

DW Tag Team Champion

DW Spite Champion

OCW Underdog Champion-
[/code]  [/code]

Last edited by Sean Libby on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:15 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : lolwut entrance?)
Back to top Go down

Sean Libby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Libby   Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:11 am

accepted, welcome back Lebbeh.
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats

Sean Libby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Libby   Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:16 pm

Added a rare occurrence fin. Its really a finisher I would really do on special occasions like at From the Ashes or for when I go all out or something.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Sean Libby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Libby   Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:42 pm

You might wanna update this Sean...
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats

Sean Libby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Libby   Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:08 am

What you talking bout? Razz
Back to top Go down

Sean Libby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Libby   Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:42 am

btw Cillian Murphy is promestein's pb
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Sean Libby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Libby   Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:46 am

you're a heel now, for one thing....and your sig pic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sean Libby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Libby   Sean Libby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean Libby
Page 1 of 1