Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Storming Raven [vs.] Alexander Raven

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Storming Raven [vs.] Alexander Raven Empty
PostSubject: Storming Raven [vs.] Alexander Raven   Storming Raven [vs.] Alexander Raven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:57 am

RP here
Back to top Go down
Alexander Raven

PostSubject: Re: Storming Raven [vs.] Alexander Raven   Storming Raven [vs.] Alexander Raven I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Scene One
On-Camera;
Kidnapping

THE FOLLOWING IS FOOTAGE SHOT DURING BATTLEGROUNDS. WE APOLOGISE FOR BEING UNABLE TO AIR IT AT THE TIME.

As the scene comes into focus, we are shown a group of three men standing around. Two of them have their backs to the camera, one taller than the other. However it is seen that the two men are speaking to an rather common face amongst the halls of Insurgency these days, Alexander Raven. He appears to be debating with the two men over something, a ski mask held in one hand, a bat held in the other. He doesn’t look like he overly agrees with what the two men are talking about. What they are asking of him.

||Shorter Man||

“You said you’d be willing to do anything to get to the top. You speak of doing anything to ascend, to reach the pinnacle and dethrone the dragon. This is nothing, absolutely nothing compared to what you will be able to do, what you’ll have to do to reach the top. If you can’t do this, then you have no point in standing her right now. You might as well turn around and give up. You won’t amount to anything Raven.”

||Taller Man||

“If you can do this, you shall bypass this barrier of human compassion. You’ll bypass that which kept you from moving forward in the past. The one thing that allows men like Stygian and Remington to beat you week in and week out, is their ability to detach emotionally from almost everything. Griffin Hawkins is Remington’s bane, and you can almost guarantee if you got your hands on Sty’s wife and girlfriend he’d bend to your whim. You’d unleash this anger you want to see in people. That which gives you superiority over others. Unleash the Wendigo, and you’ll see the true power holding someone gives you.”

Alex growled slightly, his hands tightening around the bat, around the mask. His face was torn, between living up to his word and not doing whatever he was being asked to do. It was obvious however the two men were slowly convincing Alex to believe their words. To do what they asked of him. Alex then allowed a smile to begin to creep across his face, his face beginning to brighten, his grip loosening slightly on the objects, but he nodded moving the ski mask to place on his head, like a beanie for the moment.

||Alexander Raven||

“Yeah, yeah. You’re right, absolutely right. I am, rage incarnate. I shall ascend to become the Lord of Rage. God of Anger. What’s a little dirty work by the hands of a disciple when he desires to overthrow the lord? I know what I have to do. Release the Wendigo, like you said. Release the Wendigo. Unleash his anger, in the way that gets him. Unleash his anger and then make him my bitch. She’s not half bad looking either, is she? I mean, she’d be worth a go. Yeah, alright. I got this. Don’t worry when you hear the screams boys, just start the car. I won’t be far away. I won’t be far. We start this tonight. We run the carpet red with blood.”

The grin that spread across his face as these words escaped his lips was almost scary in how evil it seemed. He winked at the two men, as the scene began to fade to darkness. His footsteps echoing off into the distance.

Scene Two
On-Camera;
The Kidnapping – Angry Raven?

THE FOLLOWING WAS FILMED AFTER BATTLEGROUNDS. WE APOLOGISE FOR BEING UNABLE TO AIR IT AT THE TIME.

As the scene fades in, Storming Raven is seen running down the halls of UECW. His face full of anger as he shoves officials and other wrestlers out of the way, seemingly on a mad crazed mission. There was a woman’s screams filling the air. Screaming for Storming Raven. Screaming for her husband to save her. There was a crazed laughter filtered between the screams and heavy thud, thud of people running, the laughter of Alexander Raven. The scene switches quickly to show Raven skidding around a corner as he tried to keep his pace as he turned a few corners, beginning to run through the hardware trucks that were connected up to the arena.

||Alexander Raven||

“Come on Storming! Unleash that anger. CATCH ME!”

There was a loud grunt as Storming slammed his shoulder into the wall of a truck, almost sending it over sideways, Alex’s laughter mixed with the screams of the woman he was making an escape with. The narrow pathways the connected all the hardware and visual trucks like a maze, allowing Alex to disappear. As soon as he was out of sight, the screaming stopped. The camera focusing upon Storming as he begins to stalk the pathways, looking every which way for the weasel that had stolen off with his wife.

||Alexander Raven||

“Over here lovely. Over here. Find me lovely. Come on Storming. Find me. I’m over here. Come on. Just a little further.”

Alex was baiting him, making him come closer. Storming however punched a hole through the thin sheet wall of the pathway, and clocked Alexander right in the jaw, who happened to be hiding on the other side. Alex collapsing to the ground in turn dropping Etienne who took off, trying to make as much distance between herself and Alexander. Alex quickly recovered kicking out the knee of Storming and took off after her again, straight into the parking lot. Etienne was quickly scooped up by the much faster Alexander Raven. Storming Raven was hot on his heels though, the speed of an angry man almost impossible to outmatch. There was the screech of tires as a large hummer came around the corner, the back window of the boot open. Alex took one last look over his shoulder as the large vehicle came to a stop in front of him, the boot swinging open allowing Raven to leap inside with Etienne. Storming reached out ready to grab the boot of Alex before a sickening thud was heard.

A bat clanged to the concrete ground as the taller man from earlier moved towards the vehicle and climbed in, closing the door. There was a loud ‘vroom’ of the engine before it began to drive away. Storming Raven on the ground looking up at Alexander Raven who was standing in the back of the car, arm wrapped around the waist of Etienne who was trying so hard to break free from him, screaming for her husband’s help. Alexander licked his lips, and pointed a hand at Storming, shouting out a few words before disappearing.

||Alexander Raven||

“Pick your Poison, Storming!”

With that, the scene faded away to black, Storming Raven seen slowly getting up.

Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 10-0-2
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Storming Raven [vs.] Alexander Raven   Storming Raven [vs.] Alexander Raven I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Prologue: My saving grace

I've done a lot of things in my life. I've made a lot of mistakes, and even more enemies. I was cursed from birth, you see. She saved me. I still remember the night we met. Things were so much different then. I was playing with my band, at some dive bar. She walked in, and even though she looked vastly out of place in that smoky old bar room, I could tell she was special. The moment I saw her I smiled to myself and gave the band the signal that our next song would be “T-R-O-U-B-L-E” by Elvis.

When the band was finished I sat down at her table and bought her a drink. I instantly felt a spark, but being a poor kid from the streets of Laredo? I didn't have a chance with this goddess come to earth. So I just kind of pushed the idea out of my head.

A few weeks later, I was hanging around the backstage area in an arena before a show for some company I don't remember. I had found some old journals about my family history. I was feeling more and more not myself at the time, and the journals explained why. The journal stated any male child in my family born during a storm, while a raven looked on, as I was, would be born a natural witch...and a wendigo. A vicious bloodthirsty beast for no regard for who he hurt. The only cure was true love's kiss, but there was a catch, if that love was lost the curse could resurface, at an accelerated rate. I'd already given myself up for lost, true loves first kiss? Who would ever love a hardened street kid like me?

Out of nowhere, my angel, my saving grace came in to the room. She saw the concern on my face. I told her what I read, and then I was surprised as she kissed me. I instantly felt changed. We've been together two years now.

Scene one: Hangman is coming down from the gallows.

I'm dreaming. I know I'm dreaming, but it doesn't feel like an average dream. I am in a jail cell from the 1800s. I hear a door open and spurs jingling as a man comes to the cell door. Judging by what he's wearing, he's a Texas ranger. He speaks with a slow Texas drawl.

“It's time to meet your maker savage.”

He opens the door of the cell and jerks me to my feet. I cough on the dry dust, and my eyes hurt as he walks me outside into the bright burning sun. A crowd of people waits around a gallows. The Texas ranger walks me up the steps of the gallows, and places the rope around my neck. I look at the hangman who has a smile on his face. The Texas ranger takes out a paper and begins to read.

“Brian Anthony Cochran, for the crimes of,horse theft, murder, and witch craft you have been sentenced to hang by the neck until you are dead. Do you have any last words?”

Before I can say the words “I'm innocent.” I feel the trap door go from beneath my feet.

I wake up choking and sit up in bed like a shot from a gun. As I rub my throat I notice three little faces looking at me. Tienne and my children. My oldest son, Jacobi,8 years old looks at me with sorrow in his eyes. I think this has hit him the hardest of all being that his birth mother abandoned us. He looks back at me with my gray eyes and asks.

“Daddy, when's mommy coming home?”

I fight back the tears and the lump in my throat and answer.

“Soon son. You three should be in bed. Daddy will bring mommy home tomorrow, I promise.”

As I put the little ones back in bed I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. My eyes widen in shock as I see the mark of a rope burn around my neck. My eyes have gone from gray to black. The wendigo is resurfacing.

Scene 2: 25 minutes to go

25 minutes til show time. The crowd isn't sure what to think when they see me, I step out onto the stage as a different theme than my usual plays, “Renegade” by Styx. I just shrug and raise the microphone in my left hand to my lips as I look over the crowd with my cold black eyes.

“Tonight is a very special night. A night where you, the fans get to pick the stipulation for our matches. I'm out here to implore that tonight you choose Hangman's horror. First blood? That is entirely too easy for someone like me. Last man standing? Good, but still not quite good enough. For you see my opponent Alexander Raven has taken something very precious to me. My wife. Alexander you insignificant fool, you have no idea what you have done. Etienne is the ONLY thing that keeps me grounded, and keeps the wendigo at bay. You have done nothing but brought a poison back in my veins. Every bit of pain you have caused my wife, will be repaid to you tonight by ten fold!”

I snarl and show my lengthening canine teeth.

“You see once we're in that ring, there isn't any place you can hide from me between heaven and hell!Once you are chained to a monster, there is nothing to do but lay down and pray that you survive. Hanging is too good for you, but I will relish every single second that I am beating your worthless life from your body. You called down the thunder, and now you're gonna get it! I'll see you soon....”

I drop the mic and step back behind the curtain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storming Raven [vs.] Alexander Raven   Storming Raven [vs.] Alexander Raven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storming Raven [vs.] Alexander Raven
Page 1 of 1