Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stygian [vs.] Baron Tompson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Stygian [vs.] Baron Tompson Empty
PostSubject: Stygian [vs.] Baron Tompson   Stygian [vs.] Baron Tompson I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:04 am

FLAME ON!

I mean...uh...Pyro vs. The Dragon...this should be a FLAMING affair...

BURN BABY BURN!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Stygian [vs.] Baron Tompson   Stygian [vs.] Baron Tompson I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:41 pm

A Thousand Year Empire, huh?

Stygian [vs.] Baron Tompson Disclaimer

Stygian leaned heavily on the paramedics as they helped him from the ringside area after Baron Thompson’s savage attack with the fire extinguisher. He looked over his shoulder and cast his eyes upon the new IWF World Heavyweight Champion as the members of The Empire paraded around the ring with him on their shoulders. He fixed his gaze first on Parker Wayde as he held the championship belt aloft as though it were the Stanley Cup. His eyes quickly shifted to Baron Thompson, the man who had screwed him over. He knew that the time for rematch with Parker Wayde would soon be at hand, however in his mind the first order of business was to plant his foot in Thompson’s throat and teach that little cocksucker a lesson.

As he made his way through the curtain he’d finally regained enough of his faculties to walk without assistance from the EMTs. Lilith and Lilah followed closely behind him as he wound his way through the back passages of the MTS Center. He peeled off his flame-demolished shirt and cast it, since it was ruined, into one of those large industrial garbage containers that are usually found at these public venues. The skin on his back was stained with a gradient of first-and-second-degree-burns ranging from lightish-pink to dark red. Lilith winced as she beheld her husband’s back, touching it lightly with purple-polished nails.

Lilith: Jesus, does that hurt?

Stygian shrugged.

Stygian: I’ve had worse, I’ve had a lot worse.

Lilith: I know, but that doesn’t make this any better. That guy with you on fire!

Stygian: Yeah and he’s gonna pay for that, his check’s actually coming due before Wayde’s. First Baron “Blaze” Thompson pays for trying to crush my fucking skull, and then Parker Wayde gets the unique joy of facing me in the Hellzone. I’ve got a rematch coming in at the end of the month everyone’s going to see that Parker Wayde is just a transitional champion than that I’m still the real deal. Tonight he had the deck stacked, he had Corey Casey as a guest ref and Baron Thompson was waiting with a plan to make sure that I didn’t leave at the championship belt. But – that shit only works once there’s no way in hell Corey Casey gets to be a guest ref again and I’m pretty sure Griffin Hawkins is going to finally catch up with “Blaze” and tear him a new ass hole. While Griffin takes care of Blaze, I get Parker in a triple cage where he will learn a new definition of pain and suffering as I rupture his vital organs in alphabetical order.

Lilah: We’re totally not watching if you do another one of those matches I don’t care who you’re fighting.

Lilith: Don’t worry Lilah; this one will not be so bad he’s fighting Parker Wayde.

Lilith rolled her eyes and had to stifle a giggle as she said the new champion’s name. Like so many others who just witnessed that she couldn't believe the turn of events either.

Lilith: Corey Casey is a finely-honed psychopath with a long history of violent behavior and destructive matches. I was actually worried about what he might do to Jase. As pissed off as he’s gonna be at Parker Wayde? This is gonna be a match so much is this going to be a publicly-televised execution. They should sell tickets and tax them at the highest rate and balance the budget. They’re going to take this match and edited into a public service announcement film entitled “Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good With Ketchup.”

Lilah: Yeah, you’re right… I suppose you’re gonna get all wet in the panties watching this…

Lilah shakes her head and rolls her eyes as the three of them come to Stygian’s dressing room. Stygian pushes open the door and steps inside Lilith and Lilah both sink onto a black leather couch near the back wall while Stygian slumps into his locker and rests his head in his hands and his elbows on his knees. He sits bolt upright bawling his fists and screaming at the ceiling.

Stygian: FUCK!

Lilith and Lilah both jolts however recover quickly Lilith sighs and nods as though this was a reaction she was expecting.

Lilith: You okay lover?

Stygian stares at the ceiling in silence for several long seconds before finally meeting his wife’s gaze and sighing with signed acceptance of the nights events.

Stygian: No, I’m not okay. I’m not remotely fucking okay! But there’s not a god damn thing I can do about it tonight!

Lilith: Well… I’m sure there are several things Lilah and I can do to take your mind off of things.

Stygian just laughed unlacing his boots and setting them off to one side. The locker room was quiet for several seconds as the three of them began shedding the night’s attire in preparation for the trip back to the hotel room.

Stygian: Do you think we have time to swing back past home for a few days or is the next show too far away?

Lilith dug her iPhone out of her bag and brought the device to life with a flick of her fingertips. The LED display illuminated her delicate pale features in soft blue light as her sharp eyes scanned the screen until she seemingly had found the answer her husband was looking for. She looked up at Stygian and shook her head replacing the phone in her bag.

Lilith: Our next stop is in Milwaukee, we won’t have enough time to get from Winnipeg to Denver to Milwaukee and spend any decent amount of time in in Denver.

Stygian: Ah, Wisconsin. The land of Ryan Apollos and cheese.

Lilith: You say those two things as though they were separate things.

Stygian laughs and nods, pulling a large red St. Louis Cardinals Beach towel out of his large red St. Louis Cardinals duffel bag. He throws the towel over his shoulder and walked to the back of the dressing room.

Stygian: Well then I’m going to take a shower… Then we’ll go back to the hotel room, I'll pour nice big glass of scotch and take the two of you up on that offer to clear my head.

Stygian wandered around the closed pool of his hotel, dressed in black Adidas sweats with white stripes running up the sides and a red shirt with black and white stripes intended to look like Eddie Van Halen’s famous guitar. He had a scotch in his hand and a lot on his mind as he settled in one of the deck chairs and looked across the placid, still water of the unoccupied, undisturbed swimming pool.

Stygian: You know I’ve been doing this for about 7 years now. Nearly 7 years since I started by punching a drunk, once-famous wrestler on the chin and knocking in the fuck out. That’s how this whole odyssey started, you know? I was a security guard fresh out of the Air Force playing rent-a-cop by day and bouncing the kind of bar that would make the one in Roadhouse look like a Mitt Romney fundraiser by night. I was nobody; a punk 25-year-old kid with two Masters degrees nobody gave a shit about standing around in a tight, black muscle shirt and Ray Bans with an earpiece in and a scowl on my face guarding some stadium arena or gated house, protecting it from the “unwashed masses” so that whomever had a sufficient investiture of money in the continued preservation of that particular edifices structural integrity felt a little bit better in the back of their mind when they bothered to give a fuck about some piece of property that some large man with a military background was standing out in front of it with an impassable imposing glare and a Glock 17 on his hip.

Stygian takes a long sip from the glass of scotch resting idly in his cradled hands and size as the liquor burns down his throat.

Stygian: You know before that I was a hot shit basketball player in high school; then of course I was an engineer in the Air Force… I’d known nothing but sacrifice and discipline for pretty much my entire life and I brought that demeanor and professionalism to my work as a security guard. Of course the pay was so lousy that I had to take the aforementioned bouncing job and any pretext of discipline, sacrifice or professionalism went out the window as soon as the sun went down the lights came up. Roadhouse really gets fuck-all right about bouncing. Maybe it’s just because I was 7 feet tall and built like a futuristic war machine from a James Cameron movie, but I sure as hell didn’t get into a fight every night. And I never battled corporate corruption in the beleaguered small town anywhere in the South. It was actually, probably some of the funnest, most decadent times in my entire life. I realize living as a professional wrestler who is polyamorous with two beautiful Playboy-caliber models who seems to drink nothing but scotch smoke expensive cigars and hell I don’t know what the hell else you think I do… I realize that being a broke 25-year-old living out of a 1970 Oldsmobile 442 dozen sound like the pinnacle of decadence or excess. Yet consider; we were all a bunch of young 20 something kids who didn’t know our ass from a hole in the ground. We lived in this sort of layer of Southern California that was under the glamorous life you see up on the silver screen or TiVo from week to week with your favorite sitcom or soap opera. Granted there were plenty of episodes in my life at that point in time which were like a sitcom or soap opera; the other bouncers and I had sort of a system where we would divide up the girls as they walked in that night sort of like a draft with the selection order was determined by some sort of arbitrary contest that it occurred while we are at the bar before it opened (most of us were, and frequently) usually some manner of contest on one of the many “well-loud” pool tables or on the pinball machine, or the pinball machine, or perhaps one of the “how-in-the-Hell-were-they-still-functioning” arcade machines nestled in the back corner of the bar. We divided them up. All of us had about 10 to 15 girls were allowed to hit on for the night and none of us were allowed to cross into another man’s allotment without permission. Of course, this being a fair and balanced draft; picks were frequently traded and shipped off usually in the form of, “I struck out with the blond with the big bombs, mind if I take a swing at that Asian of yours in the Lakers shirt with a nice ass and the tramp stamp?” Disputes were handled by the Commissioner: the gay bartender who more often than not facilitated our hookups while we steered those of his persuasion up to the bar. That’s what teamwork was all about really.

Stygian: I’m getting too far off the point, aren’t I? I was talking about the decadent lifestyle I lived back then and I don’t bring it up because I want people to think I was some sort of “playa” or “stud”… No, I bring it up because it is a contrast to the life of discipline and regiment that I undertook even as an aspiring high school athlete much less the more extreme forms of discipline and control my life fell under when I was an Air Force officer. I always say that I set out upon that chapter of my life with the intention of becoming a new Kerouac. Of course Kerouac’s cross-country sojourn was a soul searching tale of the human condition and the American way of life at that time and a young man finding his place of the world. In retrospect? All I did was drink a lot of Black Label and try to home in on the hottest girl who would let me go home with her that night so I didn’t have to sleep in my car. Nothing so noble as Kerouac I’m afraid. It was fun, don’t get me wrong. But it was ultimately unfulfilling. So when that formerly-famous wrestler happened to get drunk and take a swing at me with a steel chair on that fateful night I often feel that it was destiny which grabbed hold of my right hand and thrust it towards his jaw with such force that his eyes rolled back in his head like a cartoon any fell flat on his back in a position I haven’t seen professional contortionists attain easily. It was a gateway into this, the life of an athlete. I kind of dedication and discipline I hadn’t been forced to maintain in years. It was a sudden sense of purpose my life, at that time lacked. It was a direction I desperately needed when I sorely lacked one.

Stygian laughs turning and stretching his long legs out along the length of the deck chairs easing his way back it is fortunate, fortuitous even that the seat happens to have a cup holder which Stygian’s precious scotch can rest within.

Stygian: Well would you look at that? A cup holder! You know, with everything that’s happened tonight… Blaze trying to surgically grafted a fire extinguisher to my skull twice… Parker Wayde and Corey Casey’s stealing my world title… Finding a nice comfy deck chair with a cup holder is the luckiest I’ve been all night.

Stygian takes a swig of his scotch, replaces the cup and suddenly has an epiphany.

Stygian: Come to think of it, I actually spent the last… 4 1/2 hours… “Getting lucky.” Give or take. So maybe finding a fucking cup holder ain’t that remarkable after all.

Stygian shrugs and folds his arms behind his head looking up through the skylight at the Winnipeg nighttime sky and sighing.

Stygian: You all have to realize that this is not going to end well for you, don’t you? You all have to know that as soon as you started this you all signed your own fucking death warrants, right? Hell you guys are in The Empire, you take your orders from Corey Casey. Did you guys see what I did to Corey Casey? Hell I broke the man’s back and put them out of the sport and he was the one who was mad at me. I wronged him and I’m the one who came after him like a fucking Liam Neeson movie. Tell me did any of you guys see Taken 2 ? It wasn’t as good as the original I’ll admit. In fact, it was pretty much the same movie all over again… Not that I have any problem with that. I saw a meme floating around the Internet where it had Liam Neeson in various roles he’s played well the past 12 years and said Liam Neeson is Zeus and Aslan which makes him a god in at least two religions, Aslan being a very thinly veiled metaphor for Jesus Christ of course. He also trained Batman Obi-Wan and Darth Vader. He also punches wolves. Why would you fuck with his family?

Stygian: So here’s what I don’t get guys; I’ve beaten Chuck Matthews twice, I retired Brandon Macdonald when he was at the height of his game and to the world title from him, I broke Corey Casey’s back, I out-brawled James Shark, my first match here I beat Tim McDonald in a hard-core match that he picked. So far in my American career alone I have retired 12 men I have won five world titles. I have been in the ring with an beaten the best IWF has to offer if you look down the list of the next, Hell, let’s say 12 inductees into the IWF hall of fame in addition to being some of the best wrestlers of all time the other thing they will have in common? They have all lost to me, with the exception of SBK Johnny Styles. I took five of the most prominent and respected men in IWF today kicked their asses and took the world title. I’m listing up my resume because when they loop this back around; what I said about I was the one who fucked Corey Casey over and I’m the one who came after him with a vengeance your member that? Just like Liam Neeson in Taken here’s what you’re dealing with: If you’re looking for title belt I can tell you have nothing to offer you, but what I do have are particular set of skills; skills I’ve acquired over very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. You could just give me back my world title right now and that will be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don’t? I will look for you. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Stygian: I pose this all to you because I want you to consider one thing: if I broke a man’s back, threatened his livelihood and drove him out of the sport when I was the one who wronged him? What the hell do you guys think I’m going to do to Parker Wayde for standing there in grinning like an idiot while Corey Casey counted me out? You know Parker all you did in that moment; was you proved that you do not deserve the belt you wound up carrying around that ring as The Empire held you will loft on their shoulders like Sean Astin in Rudy like you truly accomplish something. You see Parker you’re not a champion you’re just the title holder. All you really accomplish that night, you and the whole of The Empire, is showing the world just how far it is any of you have to ascend before any of you are worthy of being called a champion in the sport. It was like in the early 90s when Michael Jordan Scottie Pippen in the Bulls were up-and-coming? 91, 92, 93? They were the young hot shit team everybody thought was just a matter of time, but they kept running into the Detroit Pistons. You see, nobody told Detroit that the Bulls were the new champions. You see they still had to get past the Pistons every year they would get right up further along the playoffs and then Detroit would show up with Isaiah Thomas, Bill Laimbeer and Dennis Rodman and just when the young bucks in Chicago thought that the title was theirs for the taking… The Pistons smacked them down and showed them what championship mettle was.

Stygian: Because you see in most sports that’s how it has to be done. Most sports you have to earn your way to a title, oh but the “joys” of professional wrestling, huh? Professional wrestling is unique in so much as if you can’t win a match honestly, sensation Parker Wayde knows all too well with getting in the ring with me, you can find enough ways to rig the game so that you win anyway. I admit I’ve sunk to some underhanded tricks in my time to win matches we all have but I have never gotten my friend to be the guest referee and I’ve never had a psychopath waiting in the back with a… Hell I think it was a can of Aqua Net and an aim and flame… And a fire extinguisher just to ensure I left the arena as champion; weight, I mean as a “titleholder”. In Parker Wayde you are all over Twitter telling everybody how you beat me how you kicked my ass how you made me cry; that’s really how you want to play this, huh? Okay, have your fun talk your shit take your victory lap, boy. Because in just a few short weeks you’re gonna have hell to pay one easy installment.

Stygian reaches down, gripping his glass lifting it and tipping it back, downing the rest of the scotch. He carefully returns the glass to the cupholder plants his hands on the armrest of the chair and pushes them itself up to sit straight.

Stygian: But first… There is just one tiny, insignificant, sexually transmitted disease that I must rid The Insurgency of first. Actually, that seems little dramatic does it not? I’m not going to read the insurgency of Baron Thompson; but that son of a bitch is going to answer to me for his actions at Pick Your Poison. Baron, Baron, Baron… You have been a bad monkey. I know what you’re thinking, I know you’re thinking that… Well you could been thinking one of any number of things really; perhaps you are thinking that if you didn’t do something Corey Casey would fire you or disown you or deny you his penis, all of which would probably have ruined your night, I get it. Or maybe you are just trying to “help out a friend”. Hell, I don’t have a lot of friends in the business but I had a lot of friends in the military so even that I could potentially understand. Maybe you were afraid Parker would deny you his penis. I know that the primary motivation for your actions in costing me the IWF world heavyweight title was because someone’s penis was going to be denied to you and wouldn’t end up in your ass before the night was through. I would feel the same way if Lilith or Lilah denied me sex, so I get it: you wanted The D.

Stygian: But in securing the blessings of your sex life you neglected to consider the profound effect this was going to have on your actual life. Ask yourself either of the following questions, whichever is applicable to you: is Corey Casey’s penis worth dying for? Is Parker Wayde’s penis worth dying for? I'm not an expert on getting boned up the ass… Actually come to think of it after tonight I am! Because just like either one of those Empire flunkies is doing to you…

Stygian points off towards the main body of the hotel where the bulk of the rooms are located.

Stygian: …as I speak… Well, you did the same thing to me much earlier in the night. I hope in your case whichever one of those gentlemen is the very special man in your life is using lube because you sure as hell didn’t use any on me! “Bite the pillow Stygian, we’re going in dry!” Son of a bitch, dude. You grab a fire extinguisher, fuck a man in the ass and don’t have the common courtesy to give him a reach around. That’s all I was wanti… Actually I was hoping to leave with the title belt and not be violated at all, but since that bird has long since flown the fucking coupe; you could’ve at least been gentle about it. I mean Jesus dude, you lit me on fire and that was bad enough, insert obligatory “Dragon not fireproof” joke here, and then you brained me with a fire extinguisher. You did it so well in fact, that it wasn’t until well after the whole fucking party was over and I was backstage as Lilith and Lilah were showering, that I was delivered a DVD of the nights match as per my usual request and I find out that you went Gallagher on my skull a SECOND time! Really? Was that necessary? Didn’t you say all you needed to say with the first shot to the head

Stygian: I suppose you had to. Even with the second shot I almost beat the 10 count. It took a crooked ref arbitrarily changing the match and you coming down with fire and a solid steel equalizer and I still barely stayed down for the fucking 10 count did I not? I’ve heard that the quickest way to kill a snake is to just chop its head off and let it go. I suppose it would be quicker to crush its head with a large rock after all the body and head can maintain some form of consciousness for several seconds after decapitation however a blunt object large enough to squish the brain in one shot? That would pretty much be instant-fucking-taneous wouldn’t it? So this was about destroying The Empire? Well, that night in the Hellzone I thought I was going to have to kill Corey Casey. If I truly wanted to bring the curtain down on your little boy band I would just finish that job. But this is about “destroying the Empire” let Alexander Remington and Griffin Hawkins worry about that bullshit. I’m not worried about anything so grandiose as “saving IWF”. Bottom line? All IWF is ever done for me is treated me as an employee; no better, no worse. I don’t feel particularly engendered to risk my life, my welfare or my career to save it from something that really it has never needed saving from before. You ever notice all these guys come up with these factions, these gangs, the stables… What the fuck ever you want to call them. And all of them are gonna take over the world, and then the next week rolls around. I have to admit this little endeavor by Corey Casey, “The Empire” is more successful than, well just about every other fucking faction that has launched since I got here. It at least claimed a World Title from an actual Champion and not Steel Angel. Brandon, Chuck and Corey all came from NLWF and they all came with this plan; they’d all seen what they are able to do as members of Bad Company in NLWF and they thought they would run that same God damn tired shit here. Of course it never worked did it? It didn’t work when Chuck Matthews and Jason Hawk teamed up and called it Apex, when that didn’t work they pulled out the NLWF Rolodex, roped Corey Casey and Brandon MacDonald into things and… Spectacularly failed to do anything significant. Oh Brandon was world champion during that time? He won the belt with a very questionable briefcase cash in and he won it before they got this little abortion together and called it “Upper Limit”. Upper Limit had three different titles involved in it of course they were all won before Upper Limitless formed… And they were all lost before Upper Limit decided to call it quits. Chuck and Jason? Chuck speared Jason in the middle of the ring and left them to rot with his half of the tag team titles, I believe they were vacated and somehow bounced around until they wound up around the waists of James Shark and Cody Taylor. Nobody’s seen the God damn tag belt since then. The world title? I think… If memory serves… God, Brandon MacDonald lost that to somebody… Who was… OH WAIT IT WAS ME!

Stygian: You really fucked with the wrong guy “Blaze”. You failed to see the big picture. In securing the title in and this bullshit “Thousand Year Empire” Corey Casey keeps bullshitting people with on twitter? First of all Parker’s gonna lose his first defense, because it’s going to be to ME! It won’t be thousand year Empire it’ll be a 31 day Empire! 31, 32… I’m not sure which. And it’s going to come crashing down to a fucking and because I’m going to make sure what happened at Pick Your Poison can’t happen again. First I’m going to teach you a lesson in respect starting this Saturday. And not just respect for me. I know you don’t have any respect for me it’s one of the reasons your life expectancy is dramatically shorter than the average person’s. You just don’t have respect for the sport, you don’t have respect for this company, you don’t have respect for the way things should be done. I know, I know who am I to talk about cheating? Yes, I’ve cheated to win a few matches here and there, I don’t deny that. But I always did it on my own. I never had friends; I never had a crooked ref… I occasionally had Lilith and Lilah hand me weapons or shake their boobs at the ref, it’s kind of why they dress the way they do, but I never mugged a man into the title from him. You didn’t build 1000 year Empire all you did was show the world exactly how dominant I am. All you did was show the world that the play that Corey Casey Brandon MacDonald and Chuck Matthews tried to run with Upper Limit, the same play James shark and Cody Taylor tried to run with Teen Swag, Hell even the same play Chad Mason tried to run with Natural Law is a losing play! It never wins in IWF. All the gang warfare thing does is give someone a quick boost and then slowly fall apart, usually well I step in and put my foot in their throat. Hell the only faction I didn’t personally dismantle was Natural Law; Robbie Hart did that before I had the chance.

Stygian: Tell me something Blaze; do you really think I’m afraid of you? Why? Because you set me on fire? Do you think I’ve never been set on fire before? I’ve been set on fire, Blaze. I’ve been set on fire; I’ve been beaten with… Just about anything you could find in a God damn wrestling arena; steel chairs, cookie sheets, toolboxes and their contents; I’ve been locked in caskets, I’ve been put through tables, I’ve been flayed to the bone with barbed wire. So who the fuck are you to try and assume you scare me? Why? Because you let me on fire and hit me with a fire extinguisher, right? So what are you going to do Blaze? You going to get your best growly voice going and flick your zippo and lean way to the camera and whisper way down low and promised me pain and make some ill-conceived metaphor about fire and burning and probably a fucking Dragon joke…

Stygian rolls his eyes and scoffs finally looking back into the camera.

Stygian: when you made your move tonight, whether it was at the behest of Parker Wayde or Corey Casey all you really did was piss me off. I honestly hadn’t given The Empire much notice until they came after the world title and I expected to defend it successfully. Once that was done I was just can let you guys self-destruct the way everyone else does probably with Alex Remington and Griffin Hawkins put their foot in your crack and sending you on your merry way. Because you guys doublecrossed Alexander Remington and while that tickles me a bit you shouldn’t do that without a plan of how you’re going to handle him. I don’t like the man that doesn’t mean I underestimate him. You guys a made a powerful enemy and who’s gonna save you from him? Parker Wayde? “Oh, Parker save us, please!” Without Corey Casey calling the match and you waiting in the wings to brain his opponent with the fire extinguisher, Parker Wayde couldn’t save The Empire from The Ninja. Here’s another fun fact for you: Parker Wayde doesn’t truly give a damn about you Thompson. All you were was a means to an end. Parker has his brand shiny new title and he thinks he’s king of the world. You? You’re just a loyal subject you better be prepared to bow the fuck down and kiss his feet when he tells you do. That’s what he’s gonna start saying pretty soon, mark my fucking words. I want you to keep this in mind as we go forward. I want you to remember this Saturday night. Because as your lying there after one of the worst fucking beatings from just about the best professional wrestler in the world I want you to remember that you brought it all upon yourself for somebody who doesn’t give a damn about you Thompson. I really don’t care what happens to you after I’m done with you. Because I kind of like the guy, because he has great taste in music, because he is a sense of humor I can kind of dig I’m going to leave just enough of you left for Griffin Hawkins to settle up with. I’ll let him finish you off. Like a Mortal Kombat tag match. I just want to beat the living hell out of you for what you did to me tonight in Montréal. All that bullshit about killing the state by cutting off its head?

Stygian shakes his head.

Stygian: That’s the most humane method to be sure. I’m not interested in being humane and I’m damn sure interested in being sure. You should’ve left me alone. You should’ve left Parker Wayde to his fate. You should’ve left me alone. The Empire was always going to fail it was its fate to fail as every faction has failed before it. It could’ve died with a bang, it could’ve died with a whimper. But now it’s going to die screaming. And I’m not can start with the head of The Empire. Everyone who was in that ring, who was in that arena, who had a hand in stealing my title from me is going to pay. I’m eventually going to finish the job I started with Corey Casey in the Hellzone. It’s an inevitability that I will reclaim the world heavyweight title from Parker Wayde. But first and foremost under the start with the snakes ass: that’s you Blaze! You get to pay first. You get to die first. So I hope wherever the hell you are tonight you’re living it up, buddy. I hope you’re drinking copious amounts of liquor and toasting yourself in the mirror telling yourself how clever you were for speaking up on me and hitting me with the fire extinguisher and allowing your butt buddy to take the world title. Because the celebration comes to a screeching halt in… Oh, about six days.

Stygian: It starts with you Baron and it starts Saturday. Here’s how the path is going to go, Baron; you’re walking down the that ring in Milwaukee and you aren’t walking out. You’re going to be carried out. Not just for setting me on fire. Not just for bringing me with a fire extinguisher. Not just for costing me the IWF world heavyweight title. You get to answer for all of your sins against Superman. In a very real way you elevated yourself with one or two swings a fire extinguisher higher than your career was ever, EVER, going to go on its own. Before that fateful night in Winnipeg you are just another errand boy for Corey Casey. But now suddenly here you are on the cover of Superman. You been up the list villain most your career but suddenly the big man wants a piece of you. It’s only too bad you not going to survive this encounter Baron. Because what I’m going to do to you? It’s going to make you famous. After I’m done with you I will of course matriculate on to that sham of a champion carrying around the belt you guys all stole from me. After I have taken his title locked him in a casket and probably set it on fire in the same match in which I crippled your benefactor; I am going to seek out that selfsame benefactor and he will pay for what he’s done. Not with money, not even with blood… Really once I took the man’s career, his livelihood, his pride and his vaunted Double Cage Horror undefeated streak? The man has nothing I really truly want to take from him. In my eyes he has nothing at all. But even a man who has nothing can still offer his life.

Stygian once again focuses on the skylight overhead as the camera slowly fades out.

Last edited by Stygian on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stygian [vs.] Baron Tompson   Stygian [vs.] Baron Tompson I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:56 pm

†Previously on the Blazing Chronicles........†

We return back to where the Hawk's Nest is already set up, the briefcase already sealed inside the glass box. Heather Thompson is seen with a mic in hand, ready for tonight's match.

Rick - We're back everyone for what should be an outstanding match.

Matt - The Hawk's Nest, three men competing for a shot at the IWF briefcase......I'm on the edge of my seat here tonight.

Rick - This will be the second time in IWF history that the briefcase would be contested. Steel Angel made history by being the first person to win the case without ever partaking in the tournament. Tonight history will repeat itself as we crown a new owner for the briefcase.

Matt - And with all the benefits, a free shot at IWF title at anytime, anywhere in any match of the user's choosing.

Rick - Let's not also forget that so long as the user has the case, they can make one match of their choosing per week.

Matt - I can't wait, this is gonna be awesome.

Heather Thompson - The following is the Hawk's Nest match and it's for the IWF briefcase! Introducing first...

The lights suddenly go out in the arena; fans aren't expecting what to happen next. Suddenly a young man shows up on the Titantron with long blonde hair as "Kicking and Screaming" hits. Pyro goes off after a huge BOOOOOM as the lights come back on. Griffin Hawkins walks from behind the ramp. He stops and raises both Devil horns in the air as the crowd goes wild. He walks down the aisle, fans cheering him as he slaps hands with a few fans.

He makes his way up the ring steps, soaking in the fan appreciation as he smiles at a few screaming female fans. He goes through the ropes and gets on the ropes, raising the devil horns in the air, pumping up the crowd. He gets down from the ring ropes and takes off his leather rocker jacket and goes out of the ring and looks over at the fans. He takes off his silver aviator sunglasses and puts them on a lucky young fan, patting him on the head. He makes his way back into the ring and relaxes on the ring ropes, awaiting his next opponent.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first...From Windsor, Ontario Canada...Weighing 226 pounds...Griffin Hawkins!

Rick - Hawkins has a golden opportunity here tonight; a win here will put him on the map for a future title shot.

Matt - He's been a thorn on the side of the Empire lately, this would be Griff's chance to really shake things up.

Heather Thompson - And introducing his first opponent......

The lights glow crimson but the Empire theme plays as Isàbella Lya Sanchez walks in dressed to impress with her nice outfit. She produces a mic from her side and looks around as the crowd boos her.

Matt - The fuck is this shit?

Rick - Well that's clearly not Baron Tomson but rather Isabella.

Matt - Yeah but why is she here?

Rick - *shrugs* Hell if I know.

Isàbella Lya Sanchez
I've been recently informed that Baron Tomson will be arriving late tonight, seems he has a very personal manner that he needed to take care of. In fact he left the building not too long ago if I recall.

Matt - That's bullshit!

Rick - Actually Matt that's not entirely true, I did see Baron not too long ago. He seemed........greatly disturbed by something.

Matt - *His voice starts to fade out as he speaks* Now that you mention it.......I did see Baron earlier today, he was on the phone with someone......not sure who he was talking to but whoever it was he didn't seem like himself...........

Stygian [vs.] Baron Tompson 1
†† Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. The MTS Centre backstage area.††
†Date: November 25th, 2012 Time: Around 6:00 P.M†

It all started with a phone call, one that I didn't expect to get, one that would change me, one that would turn my whole perspective around.

It was a nice evening for me, getting ready for the Hawk's Nest even though I wasn’t really showing much interest. Perhaps because I was a bit disappointed. Not for the fact that Ethan was taken out, but rather for the fact that I wasn’t the one who would do him in.

Instead that honor was given to some grim reaper guy I recalled facing at one point, the one who Ethan attacked during our match. I remembered being so pissed because I was so close to winning that match, I was robbed......and Ethan was the one who stole that moment from me.

And now he's gone, all thanks to him, suppose it was fair play for him. After all Ethan did attack him during that match and old Crimson figured it would be fitting to end his career just moments after he choked against Steel Angel. Meanwhile I was trying to pull my own life together, I knew I was losing my touch........and I knew why........

Like I said, all it took was one phone call, the ringing sound of my entrance theme echoing in the lobby. I didn't bother to check the number, thinking it was my pal Joey. I haven't heard from him since he came back from the hospital a few weeks ago. His sister has been keeping him company while he went back to work keeping the bills at bay, I would send him a post or two of his Facebook page. Making sure that he didn't completely forget about me, not that it's possible seeing how Joey always floods my page with thanks yous and such. I always find myself smiling and wonder when I'll see him in person again, I haven't had any contact with Joey or Sarah ever since I took his sis to the park just so I could fuck her brains out. After that between working out and traveling I barely found enough time to even so much as send them a greeting.

So when the phone went off I immediately took it off my pocket and flipped the cover, pushing the answer key and pressing against my ear.

Baron Tomson: Hello?

At this moment time just stopped as the voice came back to me.

Police: Baron Tomson?

Baron: Yeah? Who is this?

Police: This is the police department; we're contacting you regarding your father.

There are a only a few things that can instantly kill my mood, one of them is mentioning my old man around me. Not my stepdad but rather my actual father.

I've already made it entirely clear before that I never regard him as my actual dad, hell I even went so far as to say I don't accept him as my own flesh and blood. He lost that privilege many years ago when he decided to punish me for his shortcomings and failures in life. Then he had the nerve to flat out abandon me just so he could prove to the world just how far down he had truly fallen. He is beyond trash, a maggot of the lowest degree, a loser, a quitter, a once successful person who allowed himself to be nothing more than an afterthought.......all because of one mistake, one failure that was entirely his fault. He cheated on his wife with another woman, and she repaid him by selling him out, bearing false witness, playing the victim. His creditability died along with everything else.......and he had the balls, the nerve to physcally blame me.

The day I set the house on fire, I was about.........say 7 or 8 years old. I didn't know any better, shit I was doing what I could just to survive since my family pretty much deserted me. I ate whatever food that was in the fridge, I went outside to play but found myself too scared to walk out in the streets and so I went back inside. I was so weak........so helpless but then again I was just a child, a child who knew no better. Once I took my dad's lighter and used it, my life would change for the better. Before then fire was my curse, I was scared to death of it, I remembered closing my eyes each night and picturing those flames surrounding me while I was huddled underneath the table.

Then came my foster family, who saved me from captivity, they took me in and raised me like I was their own child. They did everything that my old family didn't do: They taught me to stand up for myself, they fed me, nature me, kinda like my old parents before they decided to turn their backs on me. But my foster family did much more, they helped me become me. I took all that anger, all that fury, the resentment that I felt from the treatment and injustice I've got from those two fuckers for parents and decided for myself: Hey if the world wants to see me for what I am, I might as well give em my two finger salute and say fuck it. So the weak pathetic kid who cringe at his own shadow and flees at the very sight of a lit match became one of the hardest assholes society has ever seen. Oh yeah the teachers dispised me, the girls loved me, the jocks wanted me dead and I just stick my finger up and show em my boot in their mush and my fist in their jaw.

My attitude didn't win me any popularity contests but it did get me laid alot and that was fine. I mean I did manage to complete my homework and pass every test that was given to me. I didn't slack off like most kids and while I didn't pay any attention to the lectures I understood enough to know the drill and that was often enough for me to get a passing grade.

My foster parents loved me and while I've been a complete ass in school, I actually had the deepest amount of respect for them. So much in fact that I considered them my actual family, while we weren’t related by blood I was much closer to my foster parents than I was with my actual parents. They made me forget about them.........that was until they thought it was cute to have Dr. West come into my life.

Oh my god how I hated him, you've all heard my story about him, you already know I can't fucking stand him. But I guess he did one good thing that I will give him credit for: He did give me a means to unleash my pent up frustration, as much as I hated to admit it, every time I left his office I always felt better. The day that I convinced him to end our sessions for good..........oh god it was like I just won the billion dollar lottery.

But since then I've been trying to avoid any mention of my parents, course old Ethan had to be a complete idiot to mention them and even went so far as to hire some fucking bums off the street who were desperate for a handout as well as 15 minutes of fame. Oohhh at Violent Impulse I couldn’t wait to get my hands on him, while he won the match I would end up getting the last laugh by messing up his pretty little face. Not only did I scar him for life, but made his sweet little girl cry and fucked him up pretty badly and I would keep destroying his features until that day he went to hell thanks to the reaper. While I should have tipped my hat to the guy, I couldn’t help but feel a bit envious.

Anyway all this ran through my mind and the man behind the phone snapped me out of it, I almost dropped the phone in the process. To the side of me I could see Matt Biggars getting a glass of water from the water cooler; I didn't pay any mind as I try to recollect myself.

Baron: Uhh sorry about that I was.........what was it you said about my father?

Police: He's on death row, his sentence is to be carried out within a few days

That got my attention.

Baron: Oh really?

Police: Yes but before his execution, we decided to allow him one request. He wished to speak with you one last time. We heard that you are currently working for IWF and so we traced to where the next show is to be held and made the transfer there. Understand though that this transfer is only temporally as we are sending him back once this request is complete. If we can we would like for you to come down to the station and speak with him.

Baron: How long?

Police: He said to have at least an hour with you at the most.

Hmm an hour, my match is coming up within the next 30 mins or so. As much as I would love to beat Griff's face in, this is much more important to me. Finally.........after what seemed like forever I can put one of my demons to rest, so many things I want to say to him........so much anger I have for him................I would be a fool to pass this up.

Baron: Alright you win, where exactly are you guys?

Police: I'll send you the address on your phone, shouldn’t be hard to find.

Baron: Cool, you tell that bastard I'll be seeing his ass in about say.........20 minutes at the most.

Police: Very well then, I thank you for your time, really sorry to bother you with this bu-

Baron: Oh no problem Officer, trust me when I'm saying this.......you're doing me a HUGE favor.

I would hang up and replace the phone in my pocket, but then stopped just to reopen the case and dial a number. I had to let someone know in case I don't make it back in time for my match which is bound to be the case for me. Once I was sure my ass is covered, I bolted for the doors to the parking lot where my ride would be, just then a text from the police station that contacted me would flare up and I read the directions. The station didn't seem very far but with traffic the way it is right now with Pick Your Poison being aired it will take some time for me to get there. I fired up the engine and took off, losing myself while I drift through the passing lights, dodging traffic and people. How long has it been.......about 14 years now? Seem like only yesterday I passed out from underneath the living room table while the flames engulf the whole living room. I woke up in a hospital with a breathing mask on and some tubes attached to my wrists, I was put under intensive care for about 2 and half hours while the doc checked on me. I recalled being scared out of my wits, going from almost being burned alive to being stuck in a bright room greeted by strange people with masks and coats with name tags and notepads. They manage to calm me down and did their best to explain the situation or in this case, feed a 8 year old mind with a few white lies along with the words: "Everything will be just fine."

At the time I didn't fully understood what became of my parents, wasn’t till a few months after I was adopted that I learned of their fate. Dad and mom were each found separately by the police not too long after the guy from next door who reported the incident described to them in detail. The doctors filed in a report to the cops just moments after they were found and brought in. The report showed the physical checkups they did on me, including a few photos of the red whips marks they found on my back. It didn't take much for them to put two and two together: Mom and dad were charged with child abandonment, child abuse and destruction of property. Each was charged 5 years in prison without trail or bail. Guess they weren’t gonna bother with the details seeing how they had all the evidence they needed. During my time with the foster family I would try and find out more about my parents. Both of them went to two different prisons, dad was sent to a prison in downtown New Jersey while mom was shipped just a few miles up north. She never stopped whoring herself out even after being persecuted, her mind was unstable enough with the stress of trying to earn herself a living. It was completely broken once she learned that she was going to prison without so much as a trail, she would offer herself to inmates and officers alike. Though the prisoners took full advantage of this the cops just have her locked up in her cell. Sure enough her methods to get off would come back to bite her, she was diagnosed with HIV and died just a few months later. Dad was in a much better shape but was consumed with a blinding rage that never went away. He would often lash at other inmates and even an officer or two, this of course caused his sentence to be extended so instead of being confined for 5 years, it became 10 years, then 14 years. But then he raised the stakes, as prison is known for its ruthless gangs and people trying to make others their bitch and what not, dad decided that if he was gonna spend the rest of his life in the dump, might as well go down swinging. He would kill a few of his fellow inmates which caused the officers to move him into an isolation cell, then one day he made the mistake of attacking a police officer and killing him with a plastic knife that was sharpen into a shank. He plunged it right through the guy's neck with the tip poking out from the other side. The officer had a family of a wife and two daughters; dad was then put on death row and is to be executed by lethal injection.

However before that though he was given one last request before his death sentence would be carried out, that was to come here to speak to me.........his son who he leave to fend for himself in a cruel would that exposed him for the creep is was. Nothing would have given me better pleasure than to be his executioner, I would have loved nothing more than to beat the living shit out of him before they carry him off to be strapped with needles ready to pump him full of sinite among other things. It was so fitting really, the Pay Per View is called Pick Your Poison.........and it seem that my dad would end up picking his.

While I won't likely get the satisfaction of killing the bastard, I could always watch him die, but the more I thought about it........what was the point really? I can be content with the knowledge that he would be entirely removed from my sight for good. The only thing that would make this perfect is to tell him EXACTLY how I felt.

So I speed off into the night, the moon reflecting off the surface of my helmet.

††The Shoot††

Black screen, then the words…..

[b]†Later that night†

Stygian [vs.] Baron Tompson Championship
Stygian [vs.] Baron Tompson Match
IWF World Heavyweight Championship Briefcase
Triple Threat Match

Stygian [vs.] Baron Tompson Hawk_s10

Ryan Apollos [vs.] Baron Tompson [vs.] Griffin Hawkins

The scene flares up to show the Hawk's Nest match between Ryan Apollos and Griffin Hawkins, the match is already underway with both men hitting move after move, one moment both men are on top of the nest where Griff would hit Ryan with a pele kick. Ryan is on spaghetti legs as he struggles not to lose his footing, Griff sneaks behind Ryan and lifts him up for the Iron Maiden. Ryan tries to escape by raining head shots with his fists, but Griff with a yell takes a few steps forward before throwing himself and Ryan onto the metal structure. The impact causes the nest to slightly buckle as they both lay on the metal.

[b]Rick - Iron Maiden! Both of them could be out cold!

Matt - How did neither man not fall off or the structure did not give away is beyond me.

Ryan and Griff rest on top of the structure, neither one making a move. Suddenly cheers are directed somewhere else when a man is seen coming down from the rafters, he's wearing a motorcycle helmet and a red and black leather jacket with flame designs on the sides.

Rick - Wait who is that coming from the rafters?

Matt - Is that....Baron?

The figure keeps walking down, shrugging off the hands from the fans. He makes it down to the security barricade where he undoes his strap and removes the helmet, revealing the face of Baron Tomson who has a blank expression on his face.

Rick - Baron is here! He managed to make it back to his match!

Matt - And perfect timing, he's fresh and both of his opponents are still out cold!

Baron sets the motorcycle helmet aside and jumps over the barricade; he walks over to the time keeper and taps his wrist, asking for the time. The keeper extends his watch to him; he nods and turns over towards the ring.

Rick - Does Baron's expression seem a bit.......odd to you Matt?

Matt - Yeah......it's almost like he's in some kind of trance.

Baron walks over to the side of the ring, paying no mind to the Hawk's Nest or the two men still laid out on top of the structure. He turns over the apron and pulls out two tables and a few chairs, then he slides them into the ring one by one.

Rick - What is Baron doing?

Matt - Bringing in some weapons it would seem.

Baron rolls into the ring and sets the first table up and then places a chair in the middle, he sets the second table up next to the first one and sets a chair on that one as well. He pulls out some lighter fluid and sprays it all over the two tables. He then lights a match and touches the first table which goes up in flames, then he drops the lit match on the second table and sets that one aflame.

Rick - Baron lighting up both tables, I'm not sure what he has in mind but whatever it is it's not going to be pretty.

Baron then looks up and frowns a bit; he fumbles into his pocket and pulls out a black taser.

Matt - What's that in his hand?

Rick - Looks like a taser.

He looks over to where Ryan is and grabbing the taser with his gloved hand, he throws it over the structure and it lands just a few feet to where Ryan is.

Matt - What is Baron doing?

Rick - He just threw that taser to Ryan.....almost as if he wanted him to use it.

Baron then leaves the ring and starts going through the apron again, pulling out different weapons and tossing them aside, he then crawls into the ring until his entire body is inside. The scene starts to fade out as the voices of Matt and Rick dim down till darkness takes in.

Matt - Now where is he going?

Rick - Underneath the ring.......this is making no sense at all.

Matt - He seemed to be looking for something.

Rick - But what though?

The scene fades out completely then the words appear……

†During the Main Event.†

The scene reopens to show the match between Parker Wayde and Stygian for the IWF Heavyweight title, the match moves forward with guest ref Corey calling the action. We then cut to the part where Corey changes the rules and makes it a Last Man Standing match. We then fast forward to the part where Stygian has laid out Corey Casey with the Baneblade. Stygian then turns his attention to Parker and sets him up on the top turnbuckle before lighting up a table, then he Baneblades him right into the table. Both men are laid out as we turn to Rick and Matt who are surveying the carnage before them.

Rick—Uh, so now what?

Matt—I don’t know. Champion’s down.

Rick—Possibly out.

Matt—Challenger’s down.

Rick—Definitely out.

Matt—Referee’s down.

Rick—He’ll probably be up.

Matt—BLAZE THOMPSON!

Rick—Dunno about him…

Matt—No, he just came through the crowd!

Rick—Oh…

Baron Thompson comes through the crowd as Stygian has extricated himself from the crater of wood, wire and Wayde. He’s struggling to pull himself to his feet as baron hops the barricade. Suddenly a burst of fire hits Stygian in the face and he falls over to his back, hands over his eyes and screaming in pain.

Rick—What the hell has he got?

Matt—Some kind of flammable aerosol and a lighter.

Baron spots Lilith and Lilah trying to sneak in and he frightens them away with a burst of flame.

Rick—Run girls.

Matt—I know they’d like to help, but this is no place for them.

Baron turns to Stygian and kicks him in the stomach a few times until Stygian rolls over to protect himself out of instinct. Then Blaze sprays whatever is in the can all over Stygian’s back, dousing him in the stuff. When he’s either satisfied, or the can is empty, he tosses it away and lights Stygian up. Stygian’s shirt conflagrates quickly in a burst of orange flames. He rolls around trying to put them out.

Rick—This is demented.

Matt—Seems to be part of the qualification for The Empire.

Thompson digs under the ring and finds a fire extinguisher. He douses Stygian until the fire goes out. Thankfully it seems his shirt took the brunt of the damage. Then Baron lines up and smashes the fire extinguisher into the back of Stygian’s head.

Matt—Good fucking night!

Rick—That’ll wreck anyone, even Stygian.

Not content to leave it at that, Baron Thompson begins the arduous task of dragging Stygian over to the ring steps. He places Stygian’s head on the bottom step and brandishes the fire extinguisher once more. Blaze stands on top of the steps and jumps off, smashing the extinguisher into Stygian’s head. The follow-through carries to the steel steps themselves and the clamorous meta-to-metal collision resounds throughout he arena, just faintly audible over the boos of the crowd. The image of Tomson standing over Stygian's body with extinguisher in hand fades into darkness as we are greeted to Baron Tomson with a cigarette hanging from his lips. We're now in the present time one week after PYP, the images we just saw a few moments ago were clips from last show being replayed on a wide screen T.V set. Baron looks on at the now blank screen before him and turns to the camera in front, his cigarette hanging loosely from his lips as he smirks.

Baron Tomson
Yeah I know what you'll thinking right? I've been hearing it all throughout the night "You've just signed your own death warrant!" "Stygian is going to kill you!" Blah blah blah blah! I mean I get it, trust me I GET IT! You guys are just so fucking predictable you know that? Come on now, did you really believe for one second that I did not know what I was getting myself into? Picking a fight with Stygian and screwing him out the Championship, yeah I knew exactly what I was getting myself into. I said before that I was gunning straight for the champion, did I lie? Nope in fact I made it well known; hell I told everyone what I was going to do. Yet no one attempted to stop me, even Stygian seemed shocked.......like really now. Sure I had to give up a shot at the briefcase for that moment but in the end was it worth it? To be the one who caused Superman's downfall? Fuck yeah it was worth it! You might think I was just doing it for the Empire in which case you are only somewhat right but like everyone else Stygian you fail to see the big picture. I find that ironic considering that a guy as smart as you would be able to figure out my motives. Instead you decide to rip off a line from your butt buddy Griff and say that I was just being Corey's lap dog. In fact you even questioned my sex life or rather a lack of one by asking the question "Is Corey or Parker penis worth the risk?" wow man, I know your wives like to swing both ways but not me. Don't talk to me about my sex life, shit I once fucked the entire High School Cheerleader squad before I got my diploma. Sean Connery say it best when he stated that only losers do their best and winners just go home and screw the prom queen. Well I was that guy that screwed the prom queen, so for you to say that I made the switch really doesn’t affect me the slightest Stygian because I'm not a loser. See you and Griff have the same issue, you both think I'm just some dumb muscle for the Empire. While it's true that I am the enforcer of the group, I put myself before the Empire. What I do I do on my own terms, not Corey's, not Isabella's. My terms and mine alone, so me coming down there during your match at Pick Your Poison armed with a can of flammable liquid and a fire extinguisher......that was all me baby. I set it up, I arrived at the right place at the right time with the perfect opportunity sitting right there in front of me. I took the chance and ran with it, knowing damn well that you will call me out and challenge me to a match. Trust me I knew you would, in fact I was counting on it, the moment I took away your belt and presented it to the man who survived your wrath, I knew the first thing that came to mind was revenge.

He pulls out his lighter and looks it for a moment before he puts it away. His gaze returns to the camera.

Baron Tomson
See Stygian, there is a method to my madness. In your mind I am just some punk who offered himself to be a five course meal to the Black Dragon. Thing is Stygian, I'm not going to be leaving on a stretcher as you say I will. No I will stand up to you; smiling face and all, and I will take your so called punishment and throw it right back at you. Go ahead, try and break me like you broke Corey, like you broke Tim Patrick, like you broke Dan, Brandon, Tyson and all those other guys. I'm not like them, I've earn my place as the guy who took everything from you: Your pride, your credibility, your belt, everything. It eats at you doesn’t it? I would imagine it would, and I'm willing to bet that during the whole week leading up to this moment that each time you close your eyes you see my face smiling at you as I bashed your skull. I'll admit that you're tough, heck you almost got up after that assault.......almost. But you fell back down and as a result you gave me what I wanted. You gave me the sastisfaction as I humiliated you, denied you and most importantly have your full undivided attention. You didn't think I wasn’t ready for this? Trust me if I didn't want to fight you, if I had any doubt in my mind that I wouldn’t be able to beat you I wouldn’t have made the trip. Instead I would have lowered my standards by facing Griff and that two bit loser Ryan for some briefcase. But if I had to choose between being an afterthought or immortality, which would I choose Stygian? Of course I'm gonna pick the one that has more to offer. People will remember it, you will remember it and even if you beat the living daylights out of me it won't change a damn thing. I'll still be smiling, still be in your mind, in your heart, I've found the hole in your armor and I've exploited it. Much like Robbie Hart exploited it, much like Johnny Styles exploited it and now I'm the next person to find that chink in your "invincible armor." I found the means to defeat you and I know you’re not going to be at a hundred percent going into this. But I would be a fool to assume that would hinder you in any way, indeed you will come at me with everything you got. And I will be ready for it, I will be ready for a war and I expect it to be no less than that. Much like Parker said before you will have to kill me and I know you would love nothing more than to do just that. But it's not going to happen Stygian, you can try to break me but you'll find that I'll be more than you bargain for.

He then moves closer to the camera, his face just inches away from the screen.

Baron Tomson
You can talk about all the bad things you'll do to me Stygian, I know you're not afraid of me. I'm not afraid of you either, you don't scare me and you don't intimidate me. While you have an impressive resume on your shoulders, it has a double edge to it. It makes you a target for guys like me, you once said it yourself that defeating you is a greater achievement than winning any belt. Well I've step into the path of the dragon and I'm prepare to face the danger, I won't bother with pointless threats, I think we're beyond that. I'm just going to go out there and raise my fists and throw down, my rage vs. yours. But just know this: By the end of it all regardless of what happens, I will always be known as the one who killed Superman.

He lets go of the camera and walks away, the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stygian [vs.] Baron Tompson   Stygian [vs.] Baron Tompson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stygian [vs.] Baron Tompson
Page 1 of 1