Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Last Match

Go down 
4 posters

What should my last match be?
Brandon Macdonald vs Chuck Matthews
My Last Match I_vote_lcap14%My Last Match I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Brandon Macdonald vs Corey Casey
My Last Match I_vote_lcap0%My Last Match I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Brandon Macdonald vs Chuck Matthews vs Corey Casey
My Last Match I_vote_lcap57%My Last Match I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Some other match
My Last Match I_vote_lcap29%My Last Match I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

My Last Match Empty
PostSubject: My Last Match   My Last Match I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:15 pm

So as many might know, Brandon Macdonald is going to have his final (most likely) match ever at New Years Evil. But there's one problem. Who does he fight?!

Well now it's up to you! I've recently narrowed it down to being between Chuck or Corey, because they're the other two founders of IWF, and Brandon has a ton of history with both of them. Plus none of us RP actively so it would be a fair fight Razz But I couldn't decide who, so my good friend JHawk suggested a TRIPLE THREAT. THE BIGGEST TRIPLE THREAT MATCH IN IWF HISTORY.

So it's up to you. Do I fight Chuck? Do I fight Corey? DO I FIGHT BOTH?! Or do I fight someone else? If you want someone else, respond to this and tell me who and why.

Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

My Last Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Match   My Last Match I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:04 pm

If this triple threat cannot happen, then you must fight Gunther! Nothing else makes any logical sense whatsoever!!
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

My Last Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Match   My Last Match I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:41 pm

To my knowledge, there has never been Bmac vs. DA
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

My Last Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Match   My Last Match I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:16 am

The problem is that CC is crippled, so you can't fight him. Meanwhile, I'm doing my best to keep Chuck off-screen as long as possible. Plus, HE's injured too, so he's out.

BUT

I was thinking about this earlier, and I thought of two potential opponents that you might appreciate.

-Brandon Macdonald vs Chris Matthews
"Rematch that never happened" sort of thing. I've contemplated bringing him back if I ever got back into RP'ing, with an entirely revamped, darker character. There's no real storyline here except that the two have somewhat of a history, but that history was never really stamped with that final "epic match." This would, hopefully, be that.

-Brancon Macdonald vs Logan MacLeod
Logan had a very short stint as Chuck's muscle in IWF's Bad Company, and while we never saw him actually compete, he was pushed as a powerhouse competitor. SInce Brandon's HoF Induction is, I believe, the week before NYE, we could set up a match there. Brandon's induction is interrupted by Logan, who believes his father should have taken the spot before Brandon. Talks about backstage politics to get Brandon in first, etc etc. Sets up a match between Brandon and Logan.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

My Last Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Match   My Last Match I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Last Match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: